[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Your a flash in the pan...I'm the Great I AM..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
File: The Great I Am.png (248 KB, 728x295) Image search: [Google]
The Great I Am.png
248 KB, 728x295
"Your a flash in the pan...I'm the Great I AM..."

This song is about Bowie mocking Yahweh from Lucifer's perspective...

BlackStar just reeks of evil...
>>
File: Blackstar.png (184 KB, 598x243) Image search: [Google]
Blackstar.png
184 KB, 598x243
And that candle just creeps me out

What is it for?

Nothing good man
>>
I don't really care what it's about its just a song ,pretty good one as well apart from the intro
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63 KB, 476x616) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63 KB, 476x616
>>17136404
for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
Great song I literally can't get it out of my head but it is absolutely witchcraft
>>
In the Villa in Ormen...

Derived from Anglo Saxon for Wurm
>>
>>17136446
whats with the people with palsy being in the vid?
>>
File: matrix_mirror.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
matrix_mirror.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>17136455
It's cold.

It is snowing, but you are not cold, nothing can overcome the warmth of your beating heart.
>>
They are creating the energy and vibrations that allow the demonic to manifest

This video gives more secrets away than Eyes Wide Shut
>>
>>17136500
We are all dead.
>>
Bowie's had a lot of witchcraft-tinged works over the years. More overtly on his earlier stuff, say Hunky Dory or The Man Who Sold the World but this new one seems to have it too lol

Dude came up in the sixties in London and was exposed to a lot of interesting ideas/psychedelic drugs, so this type of shit is par for the course really.
>>
>>17136505
harmonic resonance affecting the seals... are you mad?

its would be like having a safety for a gun that was set to your breathing. way to unreliable

sure harp is a weapon but the government version is fake. harps just a no lifer that makes a sound at 1 point in time that is part of the song of the end but its not the sound its the fact he made the sound just like the others like flute. names based on instrument
>>
>>17136397

"Yahweh" is the evil one though.
>>
>>17136397
>Your a flash in the pan

No way Bowie wrote that. He has shown a mastery of basic English grammar.
>>
Why do people say Yahweh is evil?

Serious question?

He is our heavenly father
>>
He is being flippant
>>
whats with the people with palsy being in the vid?

Bowie stuck a vibrator in their asses...
>>
>>17136588
>Why do people say Yahweh is evil?

Because they read the Bible.
>>
>>17136987
you people always conveniently forget about the new testament
>>
>>17136588

Gnosticism
>>
>>17137009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcion_of_Sinope
>>
The general symbolism and story of the video seems at last vaguely understandable to me on my first couple viewings, but what is /x/'s take on the creature at the end?

I have a few ideas but I'd like to see the impression of other /x/philes, or if anyone has any better knowledge or recognition of any specific symbolism which may or may not have been used.
>>
>>17136506

Skellington planet
>>
>>17136404
It's at the center of it all, anon.

At the Center of it All.
>>
>>17136547

Harps just doing a job and waiting for the right moment.
>>
>>17136397
Man I hate pop music and it's flashy messages
>>
>>17138673
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17138721
No problem
>>
Wasn't Vertigo's Lucifer, appearance based off David Bowie?
>>
>>17136397

Haven't heard the song, but 'I AM' immediately recalls 'YAHWEH', or at least it's derivation.

Jesus also repeatedly refers to himself in terms reminiscent of 'I AM', for instance he says, "he who speaks to you am he", to a Samaritan woman.

The use of the word "pan" is also significant. In the first case, YAHWEH's title "I AM" is at the specific omission of all other Gods. In all biblical contexts, he 'IS' because all others 'ARE NOT'. Pan, of course, means 'all' or 'many'. YAHWEH jealously guards his status as 'the one' not 'a one'.

Speaking of 'many', Pan also recalls the Greek God 'Pan'. One of the 'many' whose death was heralded by Plutarch, Chesterton et al. to mark the end of the folk/pagan religiosity and the initiate the monopoly of monotheism.

I'll need to give this song a listen, lots of interesting content, which sounds like it might have something of a gnostic tint.
>>
>>17136455
I've seen you in tons of different threads posting these same couple of pictures and posts and links, with deus ex and black hole sun, etc. and it has interested me. What does what you post mean? The coming of the end times, some sort of reckoning, a glitch in the matrix ai simulation type stuff? I can't tell, it seems all disconnected yet you seem to imply that it is the opposite.
>>
File: bowie and the tree of life.jpg (37 KB, 320x281) Image search: [Google]
bowie and the tree of life.jpg
37 KB, 320x281
shhhhhhh
>>
>>17136397
Haven't heard Bowie in a while since today. Damn this song is good. Bowie's still got it. He must be what, 60? 70 now, at least? Jesus he is still doing great. Sure the context and whatever but from a musical standpoint he really nails innovation. Haven't heard a song like this in a good while.
>>
File: 1447093286641.jpg (14 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1447093286641.jpg
14 KB, 605x605
>>17138866
>Jesus also repeatedly refers to himself in terms reminiscent of 'I AM'

holy shit so do i
>>
i had a nightmare last week that 1980s bowie was in my house
with the fushigi ball things
>>
Here's an interview about the video:
http://noisey.vice.com/blog/david-bowie-blackstar-video-johan-renck-director-interview
Interesting read. Pretty clear that the music video is nothing more than just a vessel to further the Bowie lore and the amazing song.
>>
anyone remember the movie splice?
>>
>>17136397
well, he is a man of wealth and taste
>>
File: lucifer gnosis.jpg (55 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
lucifer gnosis.jpg
55 KB, 300x450
>>17138864

Yes.
>>
>>17136397
>equivocating I AM with Yahweh

I forgot how pleb this board was
>>
Why is that pleb oh wise one
>>
File: superman-logo-013.png (65 KB, 825x626) Image search: [Google]
superman-logo-013.png
65 KB, 825x626
>>17139069
It is snowing, but you are not cold, there is nothing that can overcome the warmth of your beating heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2LmU-1gAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-DT8wUY80
>>
>>17139107
He'll be 69 Jan. 8, I believe.

And yeah, he's still got it.
>>
He's not a rockstar he's a blackstar
>>
>>17136397
Are we all also ignoring that he's the Sovereign?
>>
>>17139403
>I forgot how pleb this board was
Except he's correct.
>>
Who do you guys think the skellington is?
>>
Yahweh is the true Great I Am

They are just getting desperate now as the hour glass slowly runs out and King of Kings Jesus will return
>>
>>17138866
>The use of the word "pan" is also significant. In the first case, YAHWEH's title "I AM" is at the specific omission of all other Gods. In all biblical contexts, he 'IS' because all others 'ARE NOT'. Pan, of course, means 'all' or 'many'. YAHWEH jealously guards his status as 'the one' not 'a one'.

I thought this is bullshit but then I checked the video. And this anon might be right about Pan... Check what's Bowie doing while singing Pan.
>>
Yeah he looks possessed by any number of pagan Gods Pan amongst them...

I just wish Bowie for all his talent and knowledge would not have done this thing...

It's not to late even for him to come to repentance with Yahweh
>>
>>17139998
I think it's more complicated bro. Some think that YHWH is the bad guy.
>>
But why do they think that? Help me understand
>>
>>17140012
From their point of view, YHWH kept us like obedient animals and Lucifer is the true liberator of mankind because he gave us the chance to advance.
>>
>>17136397
at the center of "it all" represented by *

IT_*ALL

between Empty Space and A (the beginning), what is there?
>>
>>17139943

i've seen others claim it's 'major tom'
>>
>>17140038
But why are they worship his skull like a holy relic?
>>
>>17136594

Fuck every demon ever. It's time to steal their tech and kill them all.
>>
>millenials see art
>IT"S DA DEVIL

LOL
>>
>>17140063

There's a star man waiting in the sky.
>>
>>17140140

That in itself says something, dosen't it? About the sorry state of popular culture.
>>
>>17140140

>David Bowie
>art

kek
>>
>>17139509

there has to be a way to design a quantum bacteriophage capable of destroying them. maybe trapping them into a body and then destroying the body will be enough.
>>
>>17140063

because they are too stupid to burn the skull and free themselves
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (25 KB, 214x290) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
25 KB, 214x290
The LORD will keep his people, and He will guard us from this generation forever.
>>
File: lazarus.jpg (23 KB, 504x448) Image search: [Google]
lazarus.jpg
23 KB, 504x448
Check out Lazarus next. This whole album is a concept to punctuate the end of Bowie's life.
>>
>>17136588
Because yawheh is actually enki, and he hates humans and his brother enlil, the genetic father of humanity. Big G real God is impartial and doesn't possess opionions outside of the whole.
>>
>>17139113
Welcome to real realty, Holy One. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>17140162
Is Bowie coming back to life???
>>
>>17140238
Why did you pick this image? Did you choose it at random?
>>
Why did I have a dream like this

>just getting into the occult
>have dream
>standing in a shopping mall, being chased by hot girls
>stand at the top of a platform, highest point in the mall
>girl pops her head around the corner and asks "who are you"
>reply "je suis" aka "I am"
>haven't spoke French in 11 years
>fall into sleep paralysis
>blue sparks and static on a black background in my perception
>a deep voice says " your ignorance will give your brother away"

I asked a very religiously intelligent friend at work what the "je suis" part could mean and my mind was blown. Not sure about the other part.
>>
>>17140491
It was God speaking to you.
>>
>>17137419
>a power playing heretic who tried to buy the papacy and rewrote luke to support his own agenda.

yep, sounds like a great guy to follow.
>>
>>17140491
sounds like you just got a visit from a 4th dimensional time traveler my dude. a door to the 4th dimension, as a form of revelation and travel must have opened in your mind as your faith in the unknown and limitless was agitated. Now what they said might have meaning to your lifespan, but in truth, it could have been a call to action from deep inside your mind to search for knowledge.
>>
Bowie was very into the occult. probably still is. Lots of rock and pop stars of his time dabbled, it was fashionable. The drugs helped of course and led them down some very strange paths of learning.

There was a point in Bowie's career where his friends feared for his life because he withdrew completely and near enough killed himself with drugs, sleeplessness, and work.

Nowadays he will not speak of the middle of his career in interviews. I've always wondered if he actually conducted ceremonies or joined some sort of occult society.
>>
I think Bowie and Jimmy Page did much more than "dabble"
>>
>>17139069

the black hole will come to wash away the reign of the reptilians. the old gods return to protect us from the things we cannot protect ourselves against.
>>
>>17139657

that pet goat video was too much. that egghead kid with the evil snake and fiery jesus... ow.
>>
>>17140491

jesuis looks a lot like jesus
>>
File: Wild_Bug_Black_Widow_large.jpg (144 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Wild_Bug_Black_Widow_large.jpg
144 KB, 800x600
>>17140491
they aren't hot girls.
>>
>>17140491
DON'T TALK TO IT
DON'T TALK TO ANYONE

www.dataasylum.com
>>
In the Villa in Ormen ...
>>
Fuck that solitary candle

Bowie has to know about all of the evil things the fallen angel elites have going on
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.