[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ls.png (126 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.png
126 KB, 250x250
Does anyone actually believe that at least SOME psychics are legit? Has anyone gotten a reading that's come true or was accurate (specifics, not just general vague garbage)
>>
>>17136193
bumpu
>>
>>17136193
>physics isn't legit
>my computer isn't legit
if it were wrong you wouldn't have computers nor cars desu shm senpai
>>
>>17137131
> Psychics
> Physics
So close
>>
>>17136193

I had some local nigress psychic tell me about how I fell into a canal when I was 6 and almost drowned

Too spooked to go back to one since
>>
>>17137536
what happened?
>>
>>17136193
I beleive it's an ability that can manifest in some young minds. I believe I began to develop extra senses at the age of 15-16. During this time I had a lot of extremely minor run ins with spirits and was unusually perceptive...
> Walking in woods with family
> See tree
> Something looked "special" about it, I break away and investigate.
> There's a hole in the earth between its roots.
> I reach my hand in and find a weird brown container, like a lipstick case or something.
> Open it up and find a "geocache" which is apparently some kind of scavenger hunt where you look for these containers using a gps.

There were a few other minor happenings but in the end the perception faded, I think if I had homed it it might have become something. Surely someone out there has mastered this.
>>
>>17137579
I fell into a canal and almost drowned
>>
>>17137579

I fell into a canal when I was 6 and almost drowned

I still think she got lucky as fuck with a wild guess like that because most of the other shit she was telling me was pretty vague
>>
>>17137581
Did you cut your hair shortly before your perception ended?
>>
>>17137603
I may have done.
>>
I dont really know because I was kinda psychotic at the time, but one time I was on a plane and I swear to god I talked to the lady sitting next to me telepathically. I told her about all my problems and the shit that had happened to me recently and she started looking really sad and wouldnt talk much after that. Later in the terminal that we got off in she was collecting her baggage and I yelled at her "Hey!" with my mind from a ways a way and she turned around and looked at me and we waved.
>>
When I was 14 I dated a psychic. She would tell me of events that would happen before they happened. And she hasn't been wrong about anything. She told me of events that are taking place right now. She eventually lost her abilities when she grew into adulthood and we drifted apart. But it is real.
>>
>>17137658
Then I suggest you read this.. Our hair is our rooting to the Earth.

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/spiritualhair.htm
>>
File: dog.jpg (69 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
69 KB, 500x443
>>17136193
>17136193
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.