[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream flashbacks during daytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
I don't know how or why it started. But for 3-4 weeks i've been experiencing something that's most likely called '' Daytime dream flashbacks''. About 6-10 times every day, i recieve either short or long flashbacks of dreams i've had when i was a child, and some dreams are only a few years old. I don't have any mental illnesses, and no traumas, generally nothing bothering. I used to be interested in dreams about a few years ago, but that's a long time ago. Also i don't feel any fear. I just find it interesting. Please let me hear any theories or possibly even explanations.
>>
Anything 6-10 times a day can't possibly be good...
>>
>>17135987
Perhaps not. But i don't feel any discomfort, anxiety towards this. Also i keep on living my life just normal, so it's very odd.
>>
>>17135981
bump
>>
no one?
>>
what if you just passed out 6-10 times during the day and you're telling yourself its flash backs of dreams but its actually just dreams
>>
>>17135981

You might be having partial seizures. Maybe get an EEG.
>>
>>17135981
It is part of the awakening process of spiritual persons. Blood moon of 9/28 was a passage into another dimension. Your consciousness becoming more powerful are able to see previous and / or simultaneous existences.
>>
>>17135981
Throughout the last few weeks, I have had dream flashbacks during the day, too. Weird.
>>
>>17138273
They were usually triggered when something in reality was subconsciously reminiscent of something in the dream.
>>
Raven Baxzter?
>>
>>17135981
This has been happening to me also.

I've really started noticing it and its weirding me out.
>>
>>17138278
this so much wtf
>>
>>17138273
Same here. Just started a few weeks ago...
>>
>>17136251
I had a dream the other day where there were some girls that said to me "hey why are you always hard?" and I said "cause you're always passing by." Then they said "we are but we Hendrix (name of my former school) girls don't have bodies" and when they said that i thought "oh shit oh shit oh shit" and then it felt like my brain was getting raped, like it was just turned up to 11, it felt like i was getting electrocuted and all i could do during it was hum a song and wait for it to be over (it lasted like 4 seconds). When i think back on it i see bright white everywhere but i don't think it really happened that way. Fucking dream bitches astrally raping me. but anyway, was that a partial seizure?
>>
Around the beginning of this year i started seeing light dots on my vision field, went to doc and examination turned normal, i think it could be some sort of seizure but i actually asked people around me if im acting strange while having episodes, answer is no everytime, also no headaches, no eye pain, one thing that catches my attention is that the lights are of colors ive never seen before, i cant name the color because i dont know what colors are any ideas?
>>
>>17138278
Seems logical. but why would it suddenly start happening too me?
>>
>>17135>>17135981

Have you did the lucid dream? It could be related to your experience with lucid dream.. as you told before you like to learn abt dream and all..
>>
>>17135981
I DO THIS!

I've never spoken about it or thought about it enough to even bring it up to anyone. It also happens by flashing back to a dream I may have had the night before, only faintly, but giving me the full emotional feel that I had in the dream to where the dream is on the tip of my mind but I can't pull it forward.

I have childhood flashback dreams almost every day, though.
>>
>>17138583
in 2012 i managed one lucid dream that lasted about 10 seconds, so i don't think it's that.
>>
>>17138584
Exactly like me. Do you know when this started for you?
>>
>>17135981
I have something like that happen, but I think it's mostly because a lot of themes and locations in my dreams are either very vivid or are repeated multiple times. One think I've noticed lately is that I sometimes confuse things that happen in dreams with things that happen in real life, although it's usually just very minor things.
>>
File: dream_lover.jpg (120 KB, 1345x192) Image search: [Google]
dream_lover.jpg
120 KB, 1345x192
>>17138584
Everyone has flashbacks of dreams during the day I'm, pretty sure I'm 100% sure pretty sure.

And yeah, each one has the distinct feel of that moment, hit with a splash, and you feel it for a moment. You're there in your mind for a moment.
>>
>>17138595
It's been my entire life, honestly. I've also tinkered with the occult from a young age (6-7 ...I'm not kidding. I once created a ritual to Satan to bring my dead puppy back to life. Didn't work. I figured at the time that I should have done it before he died. Kids. Whaddayagonnado, huh?), and have experienced a shitload of paranormal happenings.

>>17138607
You have a point. I'd never thought so much about it until now, though. But you're right.
>>
>>17138607
Yeah, but why would it suddenly start occuring for me? can't remember anything that triggered it
>>
>>17138700
I find that the more time I spend thinking about dreams, the more instances I will have of randomly remembering a moment from a dream.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.