[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost on Paranormal section
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: I am god face that scares me.png (85 KB, 255x325) Image search: [Google]
I am god face that scares me.png
85 KB, 255x325
So I found a threat saying that his friend's computer was not working and paranormal things was happening.I was worried that it was real,this happen like a couple months ago.There are like livestreams , Faces and that stuff.I don't know if it fake but did anyone remember this threat? Here a image of that face
>>
>>17135572
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14736756/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj0upBqoQP4
/thread
>>
Was involved in thread, shit was weird. No issues on my end but some of the other people involved reported being linked to a the blog that's linked in the thread, before the thread showed up. Went there and translated it, something about returning from a funeral; I've been wanting to get back into this thing but OP didn't come back around (as far as I know.)
>>
>>17136724
That Text scared me
>>
>>17135572
That pic always reminds me of a mad British lad

> oy u cheeky bugger I'll give Ye a bonkin on ur arse
>>
Pavlov:

Why look at me then; It does not seem that I expect God; Golden

that shit is the mayor are the votes ...

STEFANIA BELDEMIPH PAIDIA EIMAI ALHTHEIA STO TPENO KAI XANO TO SHMA TOY STATHMOY.TI KPIMA! KALH SYNEXEIA!

SOSTO TO SYMPEPASMA.TO XP.B DEN EINAI TO KALLITEXNIKO MOY APLA EINAI PIO POLY SYNTOMO!

EIMAI PIO TPELOS APO TIS KPYFESAS SKEPSEIS; H EISTE OLOI TPELOI OTAN MENETAI MONOI?

ALL ... ALL THESE THOUGHTS TO COME FOLLOW EITHER GOOD OR BAD! YOU MY LADY, YOU WELL? CAN NOT YOU SEE GOOD! OR AND I AM GOOD! AM TP

FOLLOW FROM BEFORE: I AM CRAZY .. tease? HAND IS YOURS? GIORGOS.

It feels DO BY ALL THOSE WHO RUN like mad back and forth even a little comforts of home whilst AS ME. ALL THE SAME PART'll end up with THE PRIVATE

Ta pouliy den xanyrhonte ... Oi mthlis ses xynonte..To Fos ligostthvi ... Evanthia.

STEFANIA BELD. KLIMATISMOY.MIA GPIA KLAIEI KAI LEEI SPILL MIA XPYSH ALOGOMYGA. O ALKHS EGINE BASILIAS.

TA TPAGOYDIA ANHKOYN S'AYTOYS WHO TA AKOYN. XP.B

SPILL TOYS PODHLATODPOMOYS WHO LEGATE THA PPOTEINA DHMOTIKOYS ASTYNOMOYS PODHLATES.MILAME SPILL POLLH DOYLEIA! GIOPGOS PAP

women .... It was my own. Vangelis

STEFANIA BELD. XPONIA KAPNIZO ENA TSIGAPAKI PPIN KANO THN KAPEKLA KPEBATI.EIDA ENA TSIGAPO FYLAKH KAI STH GONIA GELASA ADOPTED TPELOS!

OTI PTOMA ETHEATHEI NA SOYLATSAPEI STHN POLH.TASOS

women! How to manage to understand them?

EXEI GEMISEI O DPOMOS KAMEPES PAPAKOLOYTHHSEIS.GIATI? DEN EXOYN THLEOPASH H PADIO SPITIA TOYS. O New York Times EXEI ZAZEPSEI ENTELOS. KOYKAKH LENA

Shredded Corpse found in the Recycle Bin Glass

O PODHLATODPOMOS THA EXEI KAI ANISSOPEDOYS KOMBOYS. TASOS

TI EINAI XEIPOTEPO APO THN AXAPISTIA IDENTIFICATION ANTHPOPON? GIOPGOS. D.

STEFANIA BELDEMIPH EIMAI STO TPENO SPILL ATHHNA KAI TOPA EXEI STASH STHN LAPISA.OI EPIBATES MALONOYN SPILL TIS THESEIS. KANEI THN GNOSTH PAGONIA TOY KLIMAT

STEFANIA BELDEMIPH P.STHN KAPEKLA MOY STO STATHMO IDENTIFICATION

Part of the text from the blog, translated (Mostly)
>>
I read about this. Creepy shit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.