[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy website thread? I'd love to contribute but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1450044365659.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450044365659.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
Creepy website thread? I'd love to contribute but I don't know of any...
>>
worlds.com
>>
>>17135474
http://thebiggestsecretoftheinternet.com/
>>
There was a french website, something about a person's journal or suicide or something? It was posted here a while back.
>>
http://www.shayesaintjohn.net/

The creator of this died in a car accident I believe.
>>
I remember a site that just consisted of a chat room, marvelous or magnificent I think it was called? The guy in the chat room claimed to be working in covert ops, and sometimes people would talk who worked with/for him. Usually he'd just have conversations with people. Anyone else remember this?
>>
Holy3.
Good luck finding it.
>>
List of weird websites [ Note: Formatted to cause /pol/ types to go screaming into orbit, don't click if you get triggered easily ].

http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3614152
>>
>>17135738
I thought that was just some shitty roleplayers on omegle?
>>
>>17135725
you sure it wasn't Majestic?
>>
>>17135777
Yeah, that was it. Did anyone find out anything else about it?
>>
>>17135784
Yea i don't know anything about it but I've heard of a secret U.S. government group called The Majestic 12. I believe one of the U.S. presidents was involved or part of the group.
>>
>>17135474
Anyone remember "hacksaw & pinkeye"?

>Got shut down when it was discovered they really were kidnapping/dismembering/dissolving people in acid.
>>
>>17135798
Sounds interesting, any other details or links? Google turns up nothing.
>>
>>17135790
Well, when I looked into that it turned out that Majestic was an ARG run by EA back in 2001. It's possible that this site was part of that game, but the guy in the chat didn't seem like a bot. Or the site wasn't called Majestic at all.
>>
>>17135816
arr arr arr
this is like exorcism
a purging of the closeness
i was blessed to have for a fortnight

so now i count the days, once agian,
counting down the days to close breaths
to pillow face,
to a soft kiss
to a laugh.
a quick smoke,
to a touch

jesus christ, i fucking miss you
>>
>>17135518
Eh, that's weak honestly

Found those videos on youtube a few years back, I immediately knew it was just an art project
>>
>>17135816

>2 guys, I think in Kansas.
>website full of crappy gifs, 8bit music, and links to QuickTime videos of them sawing dead people into pieces.
>literally skull fucking every video.
>dissolving limbs in acid/grinding up into meat patties, and talking about bbq'ing.
>sometimes posted drunk videos of them dry humping dogs/cats in dresses.

as far as I remember that site got shut down during that whole "patriot act" and policing of the webs thing. I don't recall hearing if they were convicted or even caught though. A lot of shit got washed away in the undertow of nationalism and anti-terrorist propaganda. If I had to put my money on it, they probably got away with those videos/pictures.
>>
Hey /x/ so I finally think I astralprojected..so yeahh, I was in my room tried to fly out my house through the cieling, bit I couldn't. What so?
>>
>>17135875
because you werent astral projecting
you were remote viewing the earthly plane
not the astral plane, not the self plane, not the dream plane
your soul was just floating around your room
try concentrating some more, achieving gnosis state and opening all of your chakras
>>
>>17135875
What the fuck are you doing here
>>
>>17135874
do you know if they killed those people or just got the dead bodies illegally somewhere
>>
>>17135891
claimed to have kidnapped the people, didn't make mention if they were alive when they did it.
>>
>>17135891
you'll more than likely be able to find something on some mirror site though. I'm good on searching for that shit though. good luck anon.
>>
>>17135891
I tried "hacksaw.com" on the way back machine and actually got slightly spooky results
>>
File: 22ham22.png (104 KB, 274x285) Image search: [Google]
22ham22.png
104 KB, 274x285
Anniesroad.com got me confused af
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.