[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
Pic unrelated, etc.

I've browsed /x/ for a long time. I love everything you guys talk about, and have some belief in all of it. Am aware some people see us as RP fags, and that's fine. Sometimes I've browsed /x/ just to laugh, myself, when my beliefs wane.

Anyway. I'm here to share a tumblr account (my own) in which I'm trying to find a few things out. I won't be too involved in the thread; I have to spend quality family time and I'm going to some friend's house later and there's a lot of things to do in general, but I'll be refreshing when I can, for now.

I've seen you guys decipher stuff, /x/. Ask questions; I might answer some of them. The story behind this all is a bit long.

I trust your abilities. Help me, /x/! For good justice!
>>
Forgot to include the fucking link, like a bumbo. Here you go:

http://marsharino.tumblr.com
>>
Bumping thread.

I'll let it be known that this all started after meeting someone whose last name is Webster. So possible descendant of Noah Webster, the guy that made the dictionary?

Basically, this is all a result of me doing everything in my power for us to be together, since we live very far away plus there's a big age gap between us. It's led to some pretty crazy things, but my main focus right now is building this puzzle, except I know I can't do it alone.
>>
The amount of gayness of your thread is inhumane.
>>
yeah right.
>>
>>17135425
I realize this, and I apologize for it.

>>17135428
Want more info?
>>
>>17135433
>Go to your tumblr
>see link to /r/nosleep
>creative horror writing: the subreddit
are you fucking serious mate?
>>
>>17135645
I am 100% serious. It's all part of the puzzle!
>>
>>17135252
Anon, I want to help so I prescribe that you go to your doctor and pick up some straight pills so you can stop being such a fucking faggot
>>
looks like I was so self indulgent at my on threat. But rly love dis community of anons from all around the world at all ages. I seriously enjoy your edgy opinions and maybe not so poit of view. I LOVE /x/ go for it anon
>>
>>17136152
Are you 11?
>>
>>17135252
is that a windows 7 default picture?
>>
like a bumbo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.