[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pinealcolors.gif (22 KB, 308x279) Image search: [Google]
pinealcolors.gif
22 KB, 308x279
I may need some help and tips on this project.
In the start of 2016 i will go to the mountains, and possibly be there for 2-3 weeks. I will be as natural as i can, based on foods and mental training. I will try to open my pineal gland with meditation, and i will also train my memory. Now do you have any mental routines and foods i should eat to decalcify the gland?
>>
Summary: I need daily mental routines on meditation and memory training. And list of foods to decalcify the pineal gland.
>>
>>17134939
Brains live longer with Calgon.
>>
>>17134943
please dont. meditation is a hole trap. if you dont wanna give a fuck anymore. then do it but otherwise keep yourself in whole not damn pieces.
>>
something you should probably know before you "open" your third eye is; that all the other chakras will be "awakened", since you will be more aware off everything.
http://veovix.com/lucas/

How to train your brain?; is simpler than most think. Brain works the same way as most of the muscles in the body.
You train your brain by using it - learn to juggle / do math ec. get self control over your body and make life move like a dance.
>>
>>17134939
>train my memory.
most people just look at something and try to remember.
instead store all the information possible about the "object".
How did it look like - color, shape
How did it feel like - shape, smooth/ruff
How did it sound like
How did it smell like
the more connection you can make with other things, the easier it is to remember.

OR you can become self realized and tab in to the matrix and store memory in different location through "time"
>>
>>17134939
eat green and drink lot of water
>>
>>17134939
>>17134943

So basically you plan on going unprepared, with next to no knowledge of practice of meditation and expect some results within 2-3 weeks.
On every other board I'd say you're a fucking troll, but not on here.

You are fucking pathetic and one of the main reasons this board is shit. I'm going to assume that you're underage.
>>
>>17134968
Apparently you know about as much about meditation as OP.
You should consider not talking about things you clearly don't know about, idiot.
>>
op is gonna go to the mountains and sit around eating a bunch of leaves.
>>
>>17134939
Son, sit next to me. The mountain is no place for new fags to be dicking around with their psyche. When I was your age we used a public space and we meditated like bums out on the street. And we got results. Your age thinks that the mountains are the cosmos. No son, you're a giant faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.