[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ubar: Atlantis of the Sands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 180x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 180x224
Could Humanity be decendant of an Alien race
And if our first contact with aliens is a species that looks like us and is genetically similar to us how would that impact our society, ideologies and Religion
>>
>>17134345
More than likely.

People are gonna freak out.
>>
>>17134410
Probably a V senerio
>>
>>17134345

In every native culture elder that i've ever talked to, from Maori to Aztec they always refer to the creation story they've had passed down to them as having two things.

Mother Earth And Father Sky.

now, given that those people didn't have the sophistication to articulate themselves in the way we do now with our language, consider this:

Mother Earth, one parent, we were born on this planet, originated here, she doesn't belong to us, we belong to her.

Father Sky? sky could be any lateral term for "that above our heads" like stars, clouds or a bird for christ's sake. so let's go with stars.

"Mother and Father came together" the product of the earth (Us) and father's genetic seed (alien experimentation) created the humans we are today.
>>
>>17134345
>Could Humanity be decendant of an Alien race

Only in the form of cosmic dust, which would contain bacteria brought here by asteroid, which, like cancer, feeds on the host planet of earth and duplicates, evolving from single cell organisms into animals like fish, who evolve into reptiles, who evolve into monkeys, who evolve into us through receding forests, where we lose our tails and become scavengers, throwing rocks, learning to sharpen sticks, make fire, and eventually you get here.

This could all start, and very likely did, with an alien bacteria travelled here from a galaxy away.
>>
>>17134446
Either that or childhoods end
>>
>>17134345

My theory is pretty much this. Aliens probably influenced every early religion, especially that of Nordic, Native American, South American, Egyptian, and Byzantine religions.
>>
>>17135612
>only
>>
>>17134575

Thank you, Ancient Aliens man.
>>
>>17134345
an alien race similar to monkeys?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.