[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/ I'm not sure if you can help me and I'm sorry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 640x640
Hi /x/

I'm not sure if you can help me and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I'm very afraid and I'm looking for protection.

Isthere a way you know of that I can call on something that will look after me and keep bad forces away from me?

Please don't say God because He doesn't keep me safe. I need something else.
>>
God and Jesus.

Nah, seriously. For real.
>>
>>17133725
God because you probably aren't even looking at the right one.

God is a Holy Spirit, even sometimes magical entities from my experience try to distract me from my "born-again" faith.

Satan doesn't cast away Satan.
>>
try not to think of god as a man, no overwhelmingly powerful force can be shaped as a man

imagine something like a wisp and actually put effort in your 'prayers'

agnostic here
>>
I feel as if God doesn't like me because I'm lousy. I always feel afraid. Isn't there anything or anyone else that will help me?
>>
>>17133732
They don't do jack shit.

Nah, seriously. For real

>>17133725
Fighting spirit, OP. Interaction between any entities, human or not, is a two way street. Also maybe look into other gods and find one who actually gives a shit.
>>
>>17133752
That feeling of being lousy and afraid is due to some cause and effect as well as guilt. It isn't that God doesn't like you, nor is it cause causing you mischief, it is aspects of your own actions that cause your suffering.
>>
I wear the sixth pentacle of the sun, burn some sage, don't let fear overcome you, embrace it. You'll survive
>>
buy some guns op
>>
>>17133828
With is the sixth pentacle of the sun?>>17133819
Not denying, guilt consumes me
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 336x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 336x438
>>17133881
One of King Solomons pentacles, grants invisibility from spirits, good and bad.
>>
>>17133725
Use the Force, young padiwan.
>>
The force of will. Are you afraid something otherworldly is after you? Then get confident. Get angry.

But, you know, if it's a more concrete threat, maybe go find some bikers? Sometimes they have these weird moral complexes despite being violent lawbreakers, and they don't think things through too often, so they're usually less afraid to kill/cripple people. Yeah. Good ol' bikers.
>>
wear anything with turtles, preferably necklaces
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.