[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEAD Serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: gold.jpg (30 KB, 308x531) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
30 KB, 308x531
What is it like to die?
If the situation was right and you died on a death bed is it like going to sleep? Or in those conditions is it painful?

I've been thinking ALOT that I might die soon. No apparent reason or anything has me scared. But the thoughts won't go away.
>>
With modern medical care you won't feel a thing.
>>
>>17133384
But, what is it like?
It it like taking alot of sleep drugs and just knocking out? Is it like falling asleep?
>>
>>17133384
how do you know faggot it might be excruciating
>>
>>17133379
Ever had en an EBE OP? I have heard its like that.

And what you experience after that depends on your karma and/or belief system.
>>
File: death.webm (1 MB, 710x455) Image search: [Google]
death.webm
1 MB, 710x455
>>17133406
Forgot pic
>>
>>17133406
I'm pretty big agnostic and I feel like shit for the time and effort wasted, and the dumb decisions I've made in life.
But I do apologize for killing mosquitoes.
I'm a good dude, but I've done some bad things.

I feel like if I meet god, he would understand where my confusion comes from.

Whats EBE? Google is giving me Episodes of Xfiles.
>>
>>17133414
>EBE
out of body experience.
>>
As someone who has died multiple times -- and plan on doing it again -- it's nothing like you think.
>>
I'm not really scared of death as much as I am of "not existing".
>>
All we are promised is now. I'm cook eggs.
>>
File: 1374801490291.gif (11 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1374801490291.gif
11 KB, 400x300
From my experience, your whole life flashes before your eyes. Your experiences feel as real as they were in the moment, and if you stay too long in the experience it becomes less pleasant.

If you dwell on it, it can be hell, if you remember that death too will pass, then it will feel like a purification, a sorta universal rite of passage into "The eternity"
>>
>>17133436
What?
Please explain, I might actually die soon (unlike the OP)
>>
>>17133452
Ask yourself: what is outside the universe like?

There's your answer.
>>
>>17133455
I guess... peaceful, and scary at the same time
>>
>>17133468
after you actually die. you go.. so that was it? that's all it was? and it's very peaceful.
>>
>>17133480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCsfHVM5x_I

not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giiuqTdBSTc

so just don't forget a towel.
>>
OP Here

OK, so I see alot of the out of body stuff online. Apparently this is the widespread idea of what it is like. Is there any actual evidence to support this? Anything scientific? Like brainscans when someone dies or something similar?
I'm a scrub at looking into this stuff and I know someone on here must have mountains of information.

I'de appreciate it in advance.

Also, despite how fucked up governments are, you think they have tons of information on "the truth" about death?
>>
>>17133379
life is a meme you dip
>>
File: just_grey_dark_grey.jpg (178 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
just_grey_dark_grey.jpg
178 KB, 468x468
Most people think death is black. It's not. Death is grey. I have experienced it, and that's the one thing I remember about it. The overwhelming greyness.

This isn't a metaphor. I'm not trying to say that death is ambiguous or undefinable. I mean it literally. Death is grey. I know this sounds weird and hard to understand. I'm not saying you see the color grey when you die. But I'm saying the experience of death itself, everything about it: It's grey.

You will understand when you experience it.
>>
>>17133850
I'm glad someone else sees this

I have seen the grey many many times.

Death is Grey

Funny actually how it works out. Death and the other thing, both so strange.
>>
Once I fainted while giving blood, I think it would feel almost exactly like that since it's basically your brain shutting down because of lack of oxygen, except you never wake up
>>
Knew a girl who got clocked by an angry customer with an aluminum baseball bat. Clinically dead at some point during the ordeal. Remembers nothing but endless whiteness and a constant, high pitched buzz.

There's nothing, dude. Forever and ever.
>>
The process is a euphoric feeling. What happens after depends on how you've lived your life.
>>
>>17133864
there was a time in my life where i was basically the walking dead

my whole memory of that experience, my perception of myself is colored with greyness

can see it in other people maybe because of that and it indeed feels like death

op i used to be convinced that i was going to die at a certain time. i don't know how to say this in a less patronizing way and i am sorry but if you want to stay alive you can and must change your story of yourself. you are not your thoughts alone, you are the thinker as well. master your mind! i believe in you
>>
>>17133850
Maybe it's a finer form of static. Like when a TV loses reception.
>>
Had a dream where I died. Then I woke back up in the dream as a different person. It was the most frightening and easy to accept thing ever.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.