[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to learn how to lucid dream because I heard it can improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 750x1334
I want to learn how to lucid dream because I heard it can improve people's quality of life and bring in something positive. How to?
>>
Is /x/ supposed to be impressed that you know how to find Pr0nHub?
>>
>>17133189
op wants to rape people in their dreams
>>
its easy. Be kinda tired, lie in bed. Make sure youre comfortable and that temperature isnt too hot or too cold. lie any way thats comfortable, a lot of people say back is best but i cant relax/sleep on my back so i'm mostly on my side normally. try it and see if it works for you. either way, lie down, close eyes and dont move. it'll take a little while and this is where most newbies screw up, i did loads. you will feel little itches, little discomforts, these are totally fine. you might even feel the urge to blink even though your lids are down, resist. When you feel a sort of weight on your chest, maybe coupled with inability to move your arms or legs, open your eyes.
lucid nigga

excuse any poor spelling, phone is being tempramental.
>>
Just look up methods. There are like a million and all of them are equally stupid.

The most important thing is to do reality checks. Hold your nose and try to breat, hop up and down and see if you feel light/can fly, check the time then double check it to see if it changed drastically, flip light switches and see if the lights stay on, ect. ect. ect.

Basically just frequently ask yourself if you are dreaming, and try to verify that you are/are not. Eventually you will do it in a dream and shaza. Then controlling the dream takes practice, but that is just a time thing.

Disclaimer: I doubt it will add to your quality of life any more than a videogame would. It might even make you hate being awake/reality.

Source: I have been lucid dreaming for years with no increase in happiness.
>>
>>17133225
Lmfao, exactly. It's that easy. Make sure not to move AT ALL, and if you don't wake up in a dreamscape you should immediately panic because you might die.
>>
>>17133225
Okay but what do about swallowing spit?
>>
>>17133182
Have you watched the movie "Inception"?. That's basically the jist of it, just without the drugs.

What you do is... During the day (when you're awake), repeat a trigger action, something specific like scratch your right ear 3 times and then clap, or, like in the movie, carry an object like a dice around with you and look at it every hour or so. Repeat it regularly. Then, when you're in a dream, look at the dice. You'll probably realise it's a dream and wake up, the trick is to NOT wake up. Just stand there in the dream like yeaaah baby. Given enough practice you can start to control the dreams and do whatever you like basically.
>>
>>17133238
... That's how it is done. Yall know shit.
>>
>>17133225
Thats sleep paralysis.

You don't want that, OP. Kek.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.