[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS How can I find the truth? where? Should I stop the guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 26
File: Thomas-Anderson.jpg (52 KB, 1024x516) Image search: [Google]
Thomas-Anderson.jpg
52 KB, 1024x516
GUYS
How can I find the truth? where?
Should I stop the guys who are hiding it? Is it worth?
>>
Seek and ye shall find
>>
"One who learns about the truth clouds the knowledge of other"

You shouldn't try to stop the guys who are hiding, because no one is.
But try to stop "what" is other story.
And i don't wish you luck on that, it does what it does for the good of humanity or something like that.
>>
File: 1450694004616.gif (2 MB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1450694004616.gif
2 MB, 400x321
>>17133161

i too seek the truth

come to meeeeeee
>>
>>17133161
Meditate
Is the only way to find the true
The world is all lies whatever you look you will see lies, so the only way to find the true is whitin
>>
>>17133191

how 2 meditate
>>
>>17133161
Ask God, not any stereotype version, and God who reigns and rules the Truth, and trust God's Spirit that you will be lead wherever it is you end up

>>17133166
Amen

>>17133173
There is a group of people hiding the truth and the fact that monarchs and rulers have owned authority over men due to bloodline and magic, no man should not seek out why we are suppressed in the physical reality.
>>
beer is good
>>
File: 1397510182436.gif (2 MB, 154x273) Image search: [Google]
1397510182436.gif
2 MB, 154x273
>>17133198
>>
>>17133204
sup setti? :)
>>
>>17133207

I dont know who this setti guy is. But I dont think iI like em.
>>
The truth is your mind and very soul are controlled by a sick and evil system designed to keep you separated from the light. Everything you see on tv is a lie and the american dream is nonsense that will never bring you true joy. The truth is that you were created in the image of the Most High God and while we want you to wake up, the enemy tells you that you are just an ape resulting from a cosmic unknown and that you had better just sit down, obey, and assume your position as a number in a social security system. It's a grand deception. Chains have been put on your very soul. The only one who can free you is Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1444247932628.jpg (216 KB, 2000x1984) Image search: [Google]
1444247932628.jpg
216 KB, 2000x1984
Be ready for shock that 90% of everything you know is wrong
>>
>>17133195

Clear your mind, if some tough apear just gently ignore it
avoid getting trap in a train of toughs
Don't feed your toughs whit feelings, dont feed your feelings whit toughs
This is the practice so if you meditate 10 minutes and you notice that you were caught up in toughs don't despair just come back to TRY to clear your mind
trying is the goal ,every time you will notice that you will be able to manage to go longer whitaud toughs for longer periods
When you finish try to go through your day being present
read the power of now by Eckar Tolle if you want more information ,is a very good guide for this
Meditate at least your age number ( If 20 years, 20 minutes, if 40 years 40 minutes ) at minimum more if you can

Another thing if you want the true you need to forget everything you already know ,if not your brain will confirm whatever you already believe
If you believe in Crist, Crist will manifest
If you believe in Buda, Buda will appear
If you believe in the matrix, you will be trapped in the matrix.
So on and on so try to be open minded to the true whatever it is for you
>>
>>17133247
Christ *

Buddha *
>>
>>17133236
HOLY.... FUCK ...
>>
>>17133236
Also one seeking "trutu" shouldn't take all new statements as truth.

Like a fake statistic

Just search History
>>
>>17133256
"Truth"*** on how to spell lol
>>
>>17133247
>If you believe in Crist, Crist will manifest
>If you believe in Buda, Buda will appear
>If you believe in the matrix, you will be trapped in the matrix.
>So on and on so try to be open minded to the true whatever it is for you
No.

I want THE truth.
I want to know what going, the truth that's being hidden.
The truth that we shouldn't know.
>>
>>17133220
the grand deception even extends to "created by god", who is just the leader of a band of so called angels, who used to work for the annunaki, before they left. true truth is finding out the arrival of the angels, and reading up on sumerian texts on annunaki and their angels.
>>
File: 1441959789295.jpg (196 KB, 440x270) Image search: [Google]
1441959789295.jpg
196 KB, 440x270
>>17133266
Exactly

Whatever you believe if you search for the true, you will find it

You need to be a blank clean sheet of ignorance if you really want the true,

Now you are looking for the true that you shouldn't know ,you will find the TRUE you should not know .
>>
File: 491px-orphic-egg.png (75 KB, 491x600) Image search: [Google]
491px-orphic-egg.png
75 KB, 491x600
>>17133266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

The universe is a womb.

The entire universe is a sentient being, that the highest and most inform call lucifer the snake.

Everything is a snake, rivers, roads, veins, your fingers, wires, light waves, dna, even the bases of reality, string theory, is a bunch of snakes.

This reality is about rape and defiling boundaries. The male and female aspects of duality are made disproportionately to ensure control, it's a "mans" world.

Everything is connected and controlled by on entity who has constructed reality in a way to feed him power.

Lucifer is a parasite, the entire universe is a parasite that is feeding off of the meta-reality you that is trapped in this consciousness.

Just like when you have a dream and you think you are a certain person in the dream and can't remember who you are when you are awake, in that way you are trapped in an entirely false life that was constructed for you by Lucifer.

Everyone in the world is not a real person, they are all Lucifer and they are "hacking" your spirit by getting you to continually engage in the system by eating, moving, and talking to people.

Your dreams is your mind struggling to wake up form this matrix and if you do not interact with the "ALL" long enough you will disconnect form the parasite and wake up.

The universe is an egg you are trapped inside of.
You are dreaming.

However you personally are not "the one" and any efforts you make will be in vain.
>>
>>17133282

How do you know this? How are you so sure?
>>
File: reincarnation-1_200_272.jpg (46 KB, 200x272) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation-1_200_272.jpg
46 KB, 200x272
>>17133282
>universe is a womb
In a way yes, but the heavens, and the universe, and the multidimensional Spirit of God is always expanding, we are not trapped.

>the entire universe is a sentient being/Lucifer
Not the entire universe, though it is important to see where the anti-God influence and materialism concepts come about

>everything is a snake
Which wolf do you feed, the good wolf or the bad wolf?

>reality is about rape
This is ridiculous, the male/female duality is an illusion, you gender is irrelevant to the aspect of your soul

>everything is constructed by an entity used for control and feed him power
Actually, there are 2 entities in the simplest form, and the Spirit is not the same as the anti-Spirit. God as Holy Spirit while caring about us is also aloof to our folly, for our choices are made by free will. People join the new age Luciferian scheme to use their Spirit for a different angle in this life, thus feed the "snake" and these souls are not liberated from material nature

>everyone in the world is not a real person
On the contrary, everyone is originally a Spirit Soul before they enter the material world and thus are corrupted by maya
>>
>>17133300
because it's my business to know

it's all going to end very badly.
>>
>>17133307
Whatever you believe you are right!
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63 KB, 476x616) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63 KB, 476x616
>>17133306
it's very easy to lie, think about that the next time says they are telling you the truth.
>>
File: led-zeppelin-stairway-to-heaven.jpg (76 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
led-zeppelin-stairway-to-heaven.jpg
76 KB, 1024x768
>>17133317
And she's buying the stair way to heaven.
>>
>>17133317
Already been there. The thing with having a negative view on the reality, and pretending it is all fake and void, is embracing a false sense. The physical is nothing compared to the spiritual, this is our energy
>>
>>17133282
That's not the truth I want.
I don't want to know about bullshit like what happenes after we die.

I want to know about the people that has been above every politician, mega corporation and shit for centuries.
I want to know -exactly- what are the hiding, and what they don't let us know.
And if it's worth stop them.
>>
>>17133317
the world is run by conspiracies, it's very very likely that everyone is much smarter than they let on and that they work for some sort of conspiracy.

takes a certain amount of intelligence to act stupid.

I on the other hand, am a fool.
>>
>>17133331
>that's not the truth I want
Good, because that anon has a very pessimistic view on the perception of reality
>>
File: applelogo-1.jpg (17 KB, 294x394) Image search: [Google]
applelogo-1.jpg
17 KB, 294x394
>>17133336
ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>17133340
Ignorance is also a form of darkness.
>>
>>17133336
>>17133340
that's not the truth I want because it's useless to me.
There's nothing that someone in this world can do to fight against that, i don't give a shit about spiritualism, etc. these things should just flow.
>>
>>17133342
Do you trust the light bringer?
>>
>>17133347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

Say you want a revolution well you know, we all want to change the world.
>>
File: fallenangels02_zps5ef9279a.jpg (128 KB, 733x1024) Image search: [Google]
fallenangels02_zps5ef9279a.jpg
128 KB, 733x1024
>>17133306
Even though it is true, a huge aspect of our physical dimension is being "controlled" and "manipulated" by a "Lucifer" being, this is the polar opposite of God, who also controls and maintains the function of all life.

I think the only difference is that Lucifer doesn't ask for praises, but also gets people to do magic rituals to summon forces that are likewise to him as the living entities soul can be embodied by a Luciferian entity to make their ends meet.

God is simple and just asks for devotion, while also mystical practices are applied, this God is higher than all Solar Forces, does not need you to worship planetary objects, and literally is only concerned on returning your Spiritual Substance back to Him, so as to be free from the nature of the parasites
>>
>>17133331
Well is up to you
Do you want to stop them?
If you do remember that you will be playing his game so learn the rules of HIS game and play

You will be trying to outjew the jews so put your mind in the goal and don't be afraid of cheating, becose that's the game
>>
>>17133347
What kind of truth then?

>>17133349
No
>>
>>17133220
> The enemy tells you, that the only one that can save you is another man.

Stop promoting that bullshit.
You are an accomplice of those who would keep our minds and our souls imprisoned.
Fuck you.
Fuck your bullshit religion.

Only we can save ourselves. By acting towards a goal. Not by asking a thousand year old tulpa.

And even if. Your 'jesus christ' has never saved anyone because even religious people still have to deal with hunger and crime and money.

You are the problem. Too bad I don't have the proper words to explain the kind of puppet you are.
>>
File: Rothschild-Plot.jpg (49 KB, 526x374) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild-Plot.jpg
49 KB, 526x374
>>17133365
no one can out jew the jews.
>>
>>17133372
>wants to find truth
>uses religious stereotypes to defend argument

I believe in Jesus, and when I also did what you are doing anon, finding the truth about the conspiracy of the world, nothing helped me more than praying and devotion, accomplishing tasks God sets me out to do.

Jesus was also like many of us, trying to expose the religious truth against the conspiracy of mankind. He was part of it, broke out of it, and He died for spreading this awareness.
>>
>>17133358
>>17133365
I don't think i can stop them, i just want to know the truth.
the "what happens if someone stops them" it's hypothetical.

>>17133368
I described in the post you quoted how's the truth i'm looking for
>>
>>17133391
If you want to find the truth about the world, the conspiracies and the government, it will all be useless without the truth about religion, ancient texts, etc etc
>>
>>17133391
well I told you the truth here
>>17133282

But you didn't like it because it felt like something so far removed for your perception of reality and the capability of your power that it didn't matter and wasn't the truth you were looking for.

How about this, the underlings of lucifer (world elite) have sprayed us all with nanomachines that control our minds and put us into a matrix.

www.dataasylum.com
>>
>>17133385
What you posted has nothing to do with the post quoted. Save, the word 'jesus'.

Try again, faggot.
>>
>>17133403
Just saying Jesus got crucified for this same reason
>>
>>17133401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4

NANOMACHINES SON
>>
>>17133381

The jews has been defeat it in the past, they are not all powerful
And the reason they are always winning is becose they put the options over the table,
If Shillary wins is a win for the jews
If kosher Trump wins is a win for the jews
Whatever you choose the Jews wins the only way to win in a rigged game is not to play, or play your onw game, the world is not black and white

Cheat the system! !
The system already cheated on you.
>>
>>17133401
m8, I won't lie, it seems like a bunch of bullshit, and I'm not interested in the spiritual/supernatural "truth"
I want to know the hidden truth by the people with powers.
But I'll give it a try to what you posted, since >>17133398 seems right.

anyways
>>17133398
> it will all be useless without the truth about religion, ancient texts, etc etc
where should I being then?
>>
>>17133364
stop pretending to have answers
>>
>>17133427
The people who have all the power have been ruling since day one. This is Babylon , and the Bible unfortunately was restored here after the flood, which is why it is truth mixed in with "lies".

In the regards of Prophecy, Jesus tells us in the Gospels, Revelation as does Paul in his letters, as does Daniel in OT. These are the important canonical scriptures.

Then the book of Enoch is important, which talks about fallen angels. This is written by Enoch, the 7th of Adam and the Son of Jared.

This is where it starts to tie into the "world" conspiracy, for the "Enoch" of the secret societies is Enoch the son of Cain (who is a murderer from the beggining), this Enoch is known as Thoth/Hermes and the Kybalion is the main starting point of the New Age Movement and the Illuminati

Cont.
>>
>>17133427
Dude
You are ready to trow yourself in the rabbit hole?
Let me save you months of crazines , paranoid toughs and destruccion of all your hold dear.

Just do your meditations
>>
>>17133438
The problem with this is that in the Book of Genesis, why is bloodline so important? Why is the whole book a play on Genetics? Why do people say we are "saved by the blood of Christ?"

The church says this not because "by Jesus's death we are saved by sin" they says we are saved by the "blood" of Christ because the "bloodlines" that rule the world. "The house of David" is said by church officials, when these same "officials" crucified Jesus Christ.

The Roman Catholic Church and Judeo-Christian belief system has been constructed by man. Roman - Christian (Romans persecuted Christians) and Judeo Christians (Jews hated Jesus)

We are not saved by the bloodline of the elite, we are saved by the Holy Spirit. The elite will most likely use the term "blood of david, and of Jesus Christ" to deceive many into thinking that the elite should rule due to their genetics. There is also bloodlines that continue today from Cain as well.

Notice all the monarchs of England? All a long succession of bloodlines?
>>
>>17133439
I do want.
But you make it seem like a bad thing :(
>>
File: beast.jpg (49 KB, 864x609) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
49 KB, 864x609
>>17133439
It isn't about "meditating" either, you are gonna have to go crazy in order to truly challenge yourself in this day. Why meditate to think about nothing? I meditate to be in unbroken devotional service to the Holy Spirit

>>17133447
>>17133438
Cont.

The truth isn't the "undefiled bible" and the truth isn't "the rapture" and the so called truth has been tampered with by the elite.

Jesus comes along and says "hey why are you guys trying to suppress the people?" And then boom guess who gets crucified?

The apparitions of Mary tell us that Freemasonry is the Black Beast of revelation, so as this after the 33rd degree begins to becomes one with the Mystery Religion, as is the OTO, new age, all these things roll together and magic plays a huge aspect as to why they have so much power due to old world ritual sacrifice and by making offenses to God.

The red dragon is atheism, for athiest also can choose to be satanic athiest and make war with the Christians to delude them.

The 4 horsemen point to flag colors In the Middle East, and represent Isis Isle a way.

Also, the "Jews who are really in the synagogue " of Satan actually praise Lucifer and the Demiurge / Archons, and the manufactiring of religion and corrupted pure religious principles

It all goes back to religion
>>
>>17133448
Remember the matrix?

I got news for you, is way worse, something that you don't want to know
if you are going to trow yourself in the rabbit hole
meditate
Read niezche
embrace the suffering and remember that you asked for it

This is a friend talking, all the roads lead to the true but one are way rougher than others

The conspiracy pat will lead you to the true
The meditation path will lead you to the true

One is full of mental virus, despair, fear and evil forces

The other is full of peace, realization,joy and good energy

Is your choice.
>>
>>17133477
All i see is "meditate and don't search for answers"

>implying you can't do both
>>
>>17133161
Can't be explained, can be experienced, try dmt op.

Really
>>
>>17133408
No. No. Stop it.
Get out of that religion mentality.
Jesus *IS* those chains that keep the mind imprisoned.

There is no way for us to confirm he even really existed.
The powers that be clearly have erased anything that can break their hold om humanity. (See: Solar energy, Nikola Tesla, Engines that run on water, counless books banned or destroyed, etcetera..)
Why would they leave 'the only one that can save you' untouched and readily available to you?

All the time you spend on religion is time you lose from the truth.

Divide and conquer.
>>
>>17133485
No, Jesus is Waheguru (wonderful teacher, tern in sikh) and honestly of it wasn't for Jesus, I would have never known God and came back to God. And if it wasn't for Jesus I wouldn't have been lead to deep info most people deny because those are the ones under the chains of religious imprisonment.

All the time you research religion the closer you are to finding the truth.

Anyone who says otherwise clearly wants you to be stuck and not explore this opportunity for it will corrupt their power structure
>>
>>17133485
The people who control the truth are there because of religion.
>>
>>17133495
top tier b8
>>
Can someone explain me why we cant remember our past lives?
>>
>>17133481

If you go for the conspiracy pat you WILL find anwsers

If you go for the meditation path answers will find you

Is a false choice becose both paths Lead to the same destination, the TRUE, how rude the trip is the real choice.

Any path that you take ends in you siting doing your meditations dialy

Do both, that's what I did, that's why I was able to survive the conspiracy path which is full of mental virus and I am like 70% sane now
>>
>>17133501
Not really, people try to discredit people like me so people won't actually take their time and go out and find the answers themself
>>
>>17133504
Just because you meditate doesn't mean your going to have your mind do all the research for you, research and meditation are hand in hand
>>
>>17133236
Oh god... Africa is closer than we thought it was...
>>
>>17133266
Bruh, just research the Illuminati on YouTube...
>>
this thread only proved that /x/ is shit
>>
>>17133495
Clearly b8.
But ill post again to expose you as the fraud you are.
I'll ask again.

>The powers that be clearly have erased anything that can break their hold on humanity.
>Why would they leave 'the only one that can save you' untouched and readily available to you?

Im sure everyone on this thread wants to see your answer.
>>
>>17133509

Look
The conspiracy guy know that I am right
I am not trying to stop you from looking
I am just pointing the easy path

Research and you will get infinite info , which you will have to trow like 90% becose is designed to misguide you and the 10% you will have to fit in the puzzle and nothing is in one place ,is really frustrating

meditate and you will be sitting in silence and once in a month you may receive a insight who will be fulfilling and eye opening

I am trying to help you but seems that you already make your choice
>>
>>17133539
No there is some good info here, people discredit it because they don't want you too see it

>>17133540
The first greentext is a sentence not a question.

"The only one readily available to you" you mean Jesus because you ask Him to guide you along with info in thread go for it
>>
>>17133539
Shills
Shills every where
>>
>>17133546
>I am trying to help you
And I am trying to tell everyone else if you really want to know the truth you gotta do reseach.

You don't just meditate and that's it, like yes it is a way and a path, but if you want to know the truth you have to do reseach and risk a certain aspect of sanity and people will discredit your sanity but either way, different perceptions imply half truths and relative info.

You have to keep working towards absolute truth
>>
>>17133557
>>17133557
>>17133546
Just like in the Bible it says

"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to discover a matter"
>Not sure which passage

The info may not be revealed but the way to it is being revealed...
>>
>>17133549
Again. You evade the question.

You've been exposed. My work is done. Ciao!
>>
>>17133577
What was the question?
>>
>>17133161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gi4FHK7s-4

look carefully at the size and movement of the Moon while it is "setting". Pay special attention when it comes very close to the horizon and realize it never goes below the line.
Welcome into the rabbit hole.
>>
>>17133557
>>17133560

The true is beyond words
Words are to obscure the true, becose they are imperfect in nature so they are unable to grasp the true, to trully find the true you got it to experience it
The truth is in front of you all the time but you are too busy looking for it in the wrong places

If Jesus was able to find the true after 40 days in the dessert
And Buddha after 3 years under a tree
Why send anon to dig in the infinity of the internet were dangerous lies await for him?

Guys, you lack compassion .
>>
>>17133584
that's completely normal
>>
>>17133485
This is the post? Where you say
>"Jesus is bondage" "who you would they leave the only one that can save you untouched and readily available to you?"

Then,
> "All the time you spend on religion is time you lose from the truth, divide and conquer"
>>17133540
>the powers that be clearly have erased anything that can break their hold on humanity
>why would you leave the only one untouched available to you

Just having a really hard time trying to understand you
>>
>>17133592
No doubt meditation does hold truth, I am just saying OP asks for truth about certain topics, hence the meditation and the research, for one is not without the other.

You want spiritual truth refer to scripture, you want information how to cook go look it up, "meditation" is worth nothing if you do not pay mindfulness afterwards to the topics that interest you.
>>
>>17133596
Shills
Confusion
Lies
Misinformation
Half trues
Tiny trues surrounded by a sea of lies

Welcome to the rabbit hole!
>>
lmao, the th
>>
>>17133603
If you meditate
And go to /pol/ (no further research than that )
Anon will be able to see trough the lies of the world, after a while everiting become obvious
>>
>>17133605
Are you that same anon?

Like "Answer my really vague question that has no sense" unless it is role play...

I really can't stand the rp though, either way if you or not, especially cause some people here are actually serious about finding some really good info and try doing that by filtering out

> "this is a thread about mystery from the year .. <[ when the years were in symbols... ama"
>>
>>17133615
Anon
If you want to find the true in the conspiracy path, you got to learn to read between lines

Only threads with true have shills
Only when op is exposing something critical his thread is deleted
Only when a topic is relevant ,sliding apear

The rabbit hole goes deep and falling in it is terrifying adventure, good luck!
>>
>>17133282
I think I read something from you on here a couple months ago. If not you, it was someone with EXTREMELY similar ideas and writing style.
>>
bump

OP asks and wants truth about people in control of world
>>17133161
>>17133331
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>know scripture

>>17133438
>>17133447
>>17133470

How all these forces in raging combat would cause desrutction, and also explains why people are in power.

>>17133560
>God hides this info to be discovered

Just info that might help "tinfoilers"

bump
>>
>>17133372
>>17133403
>>17133485
>>17133540
>>17133577
Those were me. For clarity, because I wont be replying anymore.
>>17133497 true & thanks.
>>
File: 41B107Q4N7L.jpg (29 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
41B107Q4N7L.jpg
29 KB, 500x312
First you need a compass. You can get this by actively seeking answers to the question "How can I know truth from falsehood?"

In general, you'll find most of the possible answers to this in the field of philosophy, specifically epistemology. There's a lot to learn and take in, so if you are serious about finding out what truth is, you should spend a lot of time studying.

For particular subjects of knowledge, you'll need to gain some general familiarity of them and discussions in them through history. If there's broad consensus in a field by researchers, there's a reason for such. The consensus isn't always right, for some topics may not even exist, and can get murky the more politicized a topic is.

A broad map of knowledge is supposed to be given by general education, and is important because various fields often blur and interrelate with each other. Sadly, in our society, and especially America, this is a low priority and education is mostly about job preparation. This places the burden of getting a good general education on you.

In short, finding probable truth is a long, hard journey that takes lots of dedication, reading, and study. In academics, a PhD doesn't mean you're a master of knowledge, it's the bare minimum required to begin to make a contribution to that field and join others who have dedicated their lives to it. You won't get it magically via prayer, meditation, reading blog posts, fringe PDF files, or anything else; there is no substitute for hard work.
>>
File: woestijn.jpg (130 KB, 561x774) Image search: [Google]
woestijn.jpg
130 KB, 561x774
>>17133644
>>17133644
>>17133644
Also, for someone who believes "Jehovah" is the evil creator God, the "Secret Societies" are in power because of the magic ritual that have been going on since Babylon

Jah-bul-on exalts Jehova (which also points to the Archons and random spiritual forces) which they use magic to control these entities, Jehova is also the name of Jupiter

BUL - points to Baal, thank no doubt that the word "bul" means destruction and parasite (mayan and philipino )

On points to Osiris, and unfortunately the USA presidential inaugural thingy is an Osiris Ritual..

Hence why Albert Pike also considered Lucifer and Adonai two different extremes.

>>17133161
>>17133161
>>
File: 5173871428.jpg (61 KB, 606x480) Image search: [Google]
5173871428.jpg
61 KB, 606x480
>>17133667
>>17133667
>>17133644
>>17133644

We also see how Aliester Crowley talks about summoning these entities, "Enochian Magic" comes from the line of Cain, whose son is Enoch /Thoth, or Hermes... Crowley didn't mean the Good Enoch (7th from Adam) which serves as a warning.

Them summoning "magical" entities is like summoning an ET/interdimensional being that is not normally perceived, and using those forces to manipulate their standing in the material world and for illicit gain...
>>
>>17133757
you're not the op
why do you care about this shit?
>>
>>17133763
Incase anyone else does, info itt will help one keep looking into some other material to find regarding ops question.
>>
File: moonoff.png (127 KB, 664x376) Image search: [Google]
moonoff.png
127 KB, 664x376
>>17133595
Moon never goes past the line of horizon and instead goes away while its size shrinks because of perspective.
That's perfectly normal on a flat Earth.
>>
legit tinfoil thread, in a good way...
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>17133161
>>17133190
First, My sons. Seek out the Elder scroll in
Black reach listen to what the Elder scroll says.
Their you will find the truth
Or Summon Hermaus Mora to fine the truth but be careful Apocrapha is dangerous
>>
KEK

There's no truth.
There are not supernatural shits.
Nobody add chems to your cereal.
There isn't a secret society controlling the memes.
Only what you see is real.

/x/ is a joke.
>>
File: 20151221_135627-1.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2019) Image search: [Google]
20151221_135627-1.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2019
>>17135334
What are you fuckin dumb?
>>
>>17133938
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>17133161
There is no Truth.
The idea that there is some piece of information out there that will suddenly bring people enlightment or some higher concioussness is silly.
Life is an endless struggle.
>>
File: 1451232770868.jpg (81 KB, 592x395) Image search: [Google]
1451232770868.jpg
81 KB, 592x395
>>17135353
Did you know mushrooms are actually brains? Fgt
>>
>>17135340
Spotted the delusional
>>
>>17135353
Life is an awesome, replenishing domino fall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16eF8IQzgP8
>>
>>17133938
Is that Staten Island?
>>
>>17135334
>>17135353
>There is no truth
This is a false statement
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
Soon you will find out the cold harsh truth about reality. You will...
>>
sometimes the truth is really boring
>>
>>17135642
It isn't always a harsh truth. Just because all life is suffering doesn't mean we can't enjoy this life.

>>17135648
>>17135648
It can be, especially for a price$$$ and especially pages upon pages upon pages...
>>
The best way to learn the truth is by surreptitious observation and analysis of material evidence.

Then, to fill in the intentionally hidden 1%: interrogation under duress.
>>
>>17133614
>Going to /pol/ AKA Disinfo central or Ignorance abyss
Yeah good luck with "finding the truth"
>>
>>17135689
>mfw
I went on /pol/ a few times kinda sucks.. would rather go do research on politics and watch what's going on politically through TV than get my info on 4chan
>>
>>17133325

she's getting sold on a scam, eh? nice line, lz.
>>
>>17133334
>fool

Yeah, this is hard to eat, but I've seen so many of the elites and the education they've had. Many are 1300 IQ and are simply playing a role of someone lesser. It's why you meet evil people and they can do anything from physics to reverse engineering even if they work at Walmart.
>>
No, you and everyone else can't handle all of the truth. It will find you if you honestly want it to.
>>
>>17133477
>asked for it

More like got tricked.
>>
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
>>
>>17135933
>1300 Intelligence Quotient
Sure thing, bro. Cool story.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.