[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/phg/ - Paranormal Healing General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 26
File: fsfff.jpg (58 KB, 510x444) Image search: [Google]
fsfff.jpg
58 KB, 510x444
Welcome to the Paranormal Healing General!

In this thread you can ask and / or give distant healings from / to each others!

Every style is welcome: Reiki, Quantum Touch, pranic healing, Taoist techniques, etc...

Also a creation of a more decent OP text is in progress (with tutorials and links).

Nothing is written in stone, even the thread's title can change - this General is basically a newborn.

One more thing:

>This thread is transforming into a healing thoughtform itself.

>We're constantly charging it with thoughts, attention, emotions, and - that's the important part - with healing.

>And this energy is becoming stronger and stronger with time... and also its power.

>So yeah, we're suddenly in a very exciting experiment here!
>We can help many anons with this unique opportunity.

RULES:
>no fight
>no religious or fedora tipping nonsense
>be nice

inb4 "why is this thread on /x/":

/x/ is the paranormal board of 4chan.

>paranormal (ˌpærəˈnɔːməl)

>adj
>1. (Psychology) beyond normal explanation
>2. (Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation

>n
>3. (Psychology) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally
>4. (Alternative Belief Systems) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally

P.S.: I'm a Quantum Touch practitioner and an ex-Reiki user.

If you want a distant healing session, you can ask me anytime!

Also this is my address:
[email protected]

You can contact me anytime.
>>
File: heron-face.jpg (103 KB, 800x796) Image search: [Google]
heron-face.jpg
103 KB, 800x796
>>17133105
>>17107056

So here we go again: I'm back and ready to help your self-healing processes.

I'm working with Quantum Touch - they have their own Youtube channel with a lot of interesting videos, so you can check this thing out if you want.

>How to ask for healing?

Just post a request, that's enough.
I don't need your name, address or whatever - your post is a perfect focal point.

>How does this healing work?

Everything vibrates, resonates - even your body.
When I "heal" you, I focus my positive attention to you (kinda), so your body can heal itself quicker.

But there are many healing methods, QT is just one of them.
Anyone can heal Anons in this thread - Reiki or Qi Gong practitioners, etc...

Any help would be much appreciated!
>>
Previous thread: >>17107046

Also I mentioned that I should create a better OP text, but I've been busy and last thread reached bump limit.

Never mind, I'll fix that later. ;)
>>
File: bnhh.jpg (47 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
bnhh.jpg
47 KB, 500x402
>>17131492

You're welcome! :D

>>17131555

Thank you, Anon!
You are very nice.

>>27131668

Oh, thank you!
Such a beautiful cat! :P

I hope he's better now.
I'll continue to give him healing sessions. ;)

Merry Christmas, friend! :P

>>17131973

And Happy Holidays to you!

Here's the new thread - sorry that I couldn't post the link in the old one!
>>
Fixed link for the cat owner Anon: >>17131668

>>17132073

I say you'll receive a healing and we'll see. ;)

But I'm sure you're not "fucked in the head" - maybe you're just tired, unbalanced or emotionally drained.

Everything can be fixed.
Even mental problems, so don't worry!

>>17132847

Let's make a deal: I'm a bit tired now, so I can't answer your question... right now.

BUT: if you'll remind me of your post later, I'll gladly write that tl;dr post for you, ok?

Give me 10 hours - deal? :D

>>17132851
>>17132878
>>17132890

Sure, you're next! :)

P.S.: Sorry for the short (or general) answers, I had a long day and I need some rest now.

But you'll get your healings (I don't need to type for those).

Also I'll answer your questions tomorrow.
If I forget Your post, just remind me to do so, ok?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 448x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 448x225
i don't want to ask for a healing because i don't think i would be receptive enough for it to get through to me

this is a cool idea though and i will check out the quantum touch stuff you mentioned

take care of yourself!
>>
>>17133180

Oh, ok, then. :)

Yes, Quantum Touch is very interesting - I've been studying energy healing methods for a long, long time now, and I honestly think this is the best.

It's easy, simple, and even has a quite decent scientific explanation / background.

So have fun for your studies!
>>
I need help with a everlasting "not physical" condition, if you guys could send me a hand, i'll try to get up.

Thanks.
>>
>>17133174
>>17132847 here, deal
Thanks in advance
>>
I could use some healing. What do I have to do to self-heal in a sense? Or do I need to be healed by another?
>>
>>17133840
In my experiences, Supernatural help has always been from another.

Pray to the God that created you. (just have that intention in mind)
>>
>>17133852
Interesting. I grew up Muslim and then lost faith in the religion but retained a loose form of spirituality. I see and feel a comfort in prayer but have trouble fully investing myself into praying.
>>
>>17133863
I still have trouble with total faith but that doesn't stop God.

I believe that if you even have the slightest amount of hope, he will help you in some way.
>>
How? I need some healing.
>>
>>17133105

Hi

I have some tension on my back because I used to have bad posture, I fixed my posture and the main problems are gone now but I still have some stubborn tension. I also have some "muscular anxiety" I don't know if the anxiety caused the back problems or if the back problems caused the anxiety.

Can you send me some energy for that ? Thanks in advance

I did a few meditation sessions focused in the body that seems to help but I'm more used to mind focused meditations and my focus change to my mind easily.

Can you give me some advice in this ? What kind of exercises are better to this ?
>>
>>17133110
Please heal my mother, friend.
>>
I don't know if this can work, but I'll try anyway. I have some scarring on my back and shoulders from years ago due to a bad skin condition. No matter what I do, it won't go away. It literally needs healing but doctors don't really know what to do about it without very expensive surgery which I can't afford.

I'm at the end of my rope here. Is it possible for you to help?
>>
File: ssfww.jpg (87 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
ssfww.jpg
87 KB, 400x397
First of all I'd like to thank the Anon who added the new link to the old thread (the one that hit the bump limit) for the help!

>>17133280

If it is your "being", then it's you.
Physical or not, it's all One.

Sending the energy now. ;)

>>17133840

In my experience, there is only self-healing.
But ironically, self-healing works the best with asisstance - for example: I focus on you, feel love, thus I raise the vibration "around" you.
And this is how we boost self-healing.
On a more physical level, you have your biology, your cells, organs, etc, and yet if you're ill, you go to the doctor.

It's hard to describe this, but science will work this out someday, I believe.

>>17133852
>In my experiences, Supernatural help has always been from another.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. :)
You need a mirror, another person or being who help you to regenerate.

That's why it's all about love: the powerful connection between all beings. :)

>>17133863
>>17133894

Well, in Quantum Touch, you can pray for your God / gods, if you wish - connection to your spirituality might boost the healing. ;)

>>17133946

Ok, you're next.
>>
>>17134734

Qi Gong / Tai Chi might help.
I've had back problems and I used Qi Gong, positive thinking and Reiki to heal it.

Also of course, you're next, I'll send a lot of energy, friend! :P

>>17134737

I'll see what I can do, L! ;)

>>17134753

You're next, Anon!

Although I believe you might be need more than one healing sessions.
But no problem: you just post a request anytime (don't even need to repeat why you need healing, it'll work, because it's your self-healing) and so you can have as many sessions as you need / want. :D
>>
>>17134869
>Although I believe you might need

fixed - sorry, English is not my first language!
>>
>>17132847
>>17133760

Ok, thanks.

Soooo: let's talk about sexuality and intimacy.
I'll answer your questions, to make things easier.

>How do I... focus my breathing and attention into my palm without seeming a little more than mildly awkward

Indeed.
As I said giving healings to your partner can boost your sexual life.
But you don't need to give healings always, all the time.
It's just something "extra".

Also while I use Quantum Touch, even their 2.0 book said touching is just one way to help someone's self-healing and / or the connections between people.
Giving / sending love is, in fact, much more powerful.

>I'm really interested in this kind of thing specifically for sexual or intimate purposes, but it's mainly just because I just want sex to be satisfying, but I feel like people aren't very intimate anymore,

We're living in very strange days.
Ads, movies and music is full of explicite sexuality, yet we don't even touch other people.
People tell jokes about sex, yet they are afraid to actually embrace their sexuality.

Intimacy's secret is: it's not just about sex.
Sex is the "ultimate end", the peak of intimacy.
It should be about the perfect harmony between two people.
Until we don't accept intimacy as a normal thing in our societies (and I mean touching, hugs - such simple things), we won't even understand sex.

>and people don't seem very satisfied unless they have long term relationships

Because, just as I said, it's all about harmony... and - this is just my personal belief - about two people.
Everyone desperately seeks security, peace and intimacy, so they form couples to be a yin or a yang to a yang or a yin; we all want harmony.

But without finding inner peace and one-ness and without living in a less prude world, intimacy as a sex-only thing won't be enough.

>to be continued...
>>
I feel like a total imposter, standing in for someone else. I also have persistent unipolar depression and genralized anxiety disorder along with idiopathic hypersomnia and avoidant personality disorder. Any help is really appreciated.

Also I want to become a healer of some sort. I've always felt connected to spiritual matters but nothing ever comes to fruition with me. I also dream about telekinesis a lot and using telekinesis to do things is my first instinct oftentimes, but then I remember that I don't have this ability. Is there any advice one can offer me for starting a healing practice based on this information? I included the telekinesis bit because I have read that recurring dreams of this type tend to indicate spiritual potency which I find ironic since I have always assumed I had none.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17134869
>Although I believe you might be need more than one healing sessions.

Just post back here you mean?
>>
anenboomhadoukenbagodtelafvmeysvent
>>
>>17134887
cont.

>My problem is I don't want a long term relationship, I just want satisfying drop-in-drop-out relationships while I'm still young...

Most people think like you: we have limited time, we're separate beings seeking for love, we want sex, but we also want "freedom".

The problem is, these are incorrect approaches, because:
- while life is limited, you can have sex for a long, long, long time, as long as you care for your body (and no, not only in a /fit/ way).

- long-term relationships are not as bad as people think. We're all part of an "organism", we're all connected. When you form a couple, you care for each other, you help each other, you exercies love on a 24/7 basis. This is (or, in our modern societies: should be) a really, really powerful form of love.

Ultimately, a child is the fruit of this relationship. Yin + yang = another yin/yang.

Most people don't even see how beautiful of theese connections are.
They make babies like robots, without acknowledging the sacredness of life and love.

>to be continued
>>
File: 5NmR4EL.jpg (222 KB, 662x1024) Image search: [Google]
5NmR4EL.jpg
222 KB, 662x1024
man help plis help me
>>
>>17134903

But before you'd think I don't even want to answer your questions correctly: if you want "satisfying drop-in-drop-out relationships", you can have them.
Why not?

My advice is: try to exercise love while doing so.
If you really want to give love, even for a short time, everybody's going to win. :)

It's a bit of a "hippie" approach, but the "make love, not war" is still a better option than "have sex without love".

If sex and (a universal, unconditional) love can walk han-in-hand, then it won't be destructive for anyone.

Well, then... what do you think?
>>
>>17134891

You're on the way to become a great healer - I'm not kidding here.

You have problems, you know what pain is, and yet you want to heal people.
This is how it starts.

You need to:
- meditate (try walking meditate, like Zen monks, if you can't sit in one position)

- check some videos or books on energy healing (you can find some insights in these threads)

- understand how life and love works; that we are all inter-connected, that love is about One-ness; and the theory of vibrations and emotions might help, too

+ you're next, I'll help a lot of heart energy

>>17134897

Yepp.
Anytime.
If you want a healing session, you can create a post like "Send some energy" or "Plz heal me" or whatever, and a healer of / in this thread will help you.
And there are no limits, just ask as many healings as you need. :D

>>17134902

Well... uhh... ok, I guess. :)

>>17134906

You're next, precious Anon!
>>
>>17134920
>Yepp.
>Anytime.
>If you want a healing session, you can create a post like "Send some energy" or "Plz heal me" or whatever, and a healer of / in this thread will help you.
>And there are no limits, just ask as many healings as you need. :D

How will you or someone else know I specifically need my scars to heal?

Thank you so much though. I don't know if this will work but I got inspired by the anon with his cat. I figured I might as well give it a shot.
>>
File: 1431694619311.jpg (93 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1431694619311.jpg
93 KB, 720x960
>>17134920
ty mano
>>
So I just fell into asexuality not from lack of trying. I just had my first MMF threesome with my good high school friend which was the last checkbox off the list after a couple of MFF threeesomes in the past that have had no response. I've tried it all at this point, orgies, bondage sex parties, I thought I was lacking emotional connection as a demisexual but this was my high school crush and a friend I've been close to die decades. I've completely lost sexual desire in any context. I had been fantasizing about this particular one for weeks and it just had absolutely no response from me. I don't know what else to do anymore aside from going to a doctor and getting my hormones/prostrate checked.
>>
>>17134911

Hey Heron, very interesting and close to my own perspective. I do have some questions, if you don't mind --

1. What do you think about different kinds of love, e.g. one-sided relationships?

2. Would you agree that when you love someone that does not reciprocate, the best option is to just keep them happy, no matter the cost?

3. Would you agree that it's not easy to detach yourself from the love you gave? If so, wouldn't it be better to just not to? Why give if you can't afford it?

I'm curious what you think, because everything you said assumes some form of connection between the two in the relationship; so what if that is not the case? And just to be clear, I'm not the guy you were talking to and it's my first time here in /phg/. Anyways, touché to everything you said ^_^
>>
>>17134984
>I've completely lost sexual desire in any context.

You do no sex.
>>
>>17134924
>How will you or someone else know I specifically need my scars to heal?

We won't.
But it doesn't matter: your body will know how to heal itself.
We just give you asisstance.

>>17134969

?

>>17134984

I think you should really need to check these posts:
>>17134887
>>17134903
>>17134911

>>17135014

Thanks, Anon!

1. I believe the individual is just as important as the collective / the other(s).
A healthy society / system contains healthy individuals / cells.
So a healthy relationship = more than one healthy individuals.

I think your question is very complicated.
Sometimes a one-sided relationship means it's one-sided because one of them can't show / give love, but simetimes it's one-sided because one of them needs love, the other doesn't.

It's pretty complicated.
But if you give love, then your part is ok in the relationship.

2. Another difficult question.
Honestly? "No matter the cost" - no, i don't think so.
While I try to act like this, sometimes it didn't work out well.

Maybe it's possible that some of us are just not compatible.

But, of course, it's also possible that it's me who can't show that much love and I still have a long, long way ahead to understand and give unconditional love...

I think the individual MUST focus on his / her integrity first.
Everything else comes after that.

If you're not happy, if you're not in harmony, you won't find happiness and harmony in / with others.

3. When I say love I talk about high vibration, an energetic thing.
It's not about giving physical objects or money to someone.

I can send you love and help you to heal yourself, but I don't expect anything in return.

... or, at least, not from you.
I mean I'll be more balanced, in harmony with my world, and yeah: you and I will be more peaceful with each other, and with our world.

Unconditional love and giving / receiving healings have their own physics, but not physical in an "egoist" way.

>to be continued, I think
>>
>>17135043

Interesting answer! Thanks, Heron.

> Unconditional love and giving / receiving healings have their own physics, but not physical in an "egoist" way.

Right, that's what I'm interested in.

> I can send you love and help you to heal yourself, but I don't expect anything in return.

Thank you for the offer, but I don't need any love/healing. Do let me know if you need anything, though ^_^
>>
File: 127896668550.jpg (197 KB, 575x800) Image search: [Google]
127896668550.jpg
197 KB, 575x800
Your screen name is the same as a friend of mines last name. My hip is hurting and I'm too young for this. I even took a day off work. Hope you can send some healing my way,

Also hope the new year is good to you
>>
File: oriiiiiiiiiii colors.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oriiiiiiiiiii colors.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>17135043
Hi OP, I've been browsing through this thread and some of your prev ones. Very inspiring, thank you for taking the time for so many Anons!

I would like to ask you this (and if needed I can explain further)
My life has been on a very bumpy ride for a while now, every time I break out of habits and start something new it all seems to calm down for a while until I get swepped off my feet again.

Right now I feel almost comfortable with this, but still it feels like I'm in the middle of a personal crisis of love and security.

Could you possibly shed some light on the situation? Am I just not meant to become a secure tax paying citizen?
>>
>>17135014

>cont.

3. (...) If you share the good and the bad with your partner, that's also love.
But that's more... personal. Intimate.

And more physical, "heavy", unlike the healings in this thread.

The vibes are also love, of course, but none of these healers need something from you in return.
The right word is, really: "unconditional".

So:
> Would you agree that it's not easy to detach yourself from the love you gave?
If it's a personal thing, with simple love, then the answer is yes.
If it's about unconditional love, when yo just want to cause balance and harmony in another human being (who you might not even know personally), then the answer is no.

>If so, wouldn't it be better to just not to? Why give if you can't afford it?

Again: if it's about your family or your partner, then yeah, sometimes people get tired of this and become monks and nuns, or just live alone.

I think people like Jesus (real person or not, doesn't matter) decides that they want to connect their personal love with unconditional love.
They are "saints", holy people, etc.

I don't know if this is the right way to live or not.
I have my own doubts and questions.

I love to give healings to you, my dearest Anons.
But to give healings to people I know... sometimes it's not easy; not technically, of course, no.
It's just connecting the two kind of loves can make you nervous, unsure, and your past history can block things... well, maybe it's just me.

Did I answer all your questions?
>>
>>17135048

Oh, sorry, it's just my bad English: I meant IF I give you love / healings... :)

Also I think having an ego is absolutely normal and natural.
We all want and need to give and receive love: unconditional or personal.

I think this is the next step for mankind: we need to find this balance between the two kind of loves.

>>17135050
>Your screen name is the same as a friend of mines last name

A relative, then! :D
Cool!

>My hip is hurting and I'm too young for this. I even took a day off work. Hope you can send some healing my way,

You're next, Anon! ;)

And a Happy New Year to you!

>>17135055

Thanks - it's good to hear that people find these threads productive.

About your problem: I'm struggling with this, too.
I've had anger management issues and also can't decide matters like this:
>Am I just not meant to become a secure tax paying citizen?

Existential crisis, I guess.
It's common, because we live in an unbalanced, unfair and unloving world.

What should we do? Good question.
While I do my best in a "mundane" way, I also started these threads to help others, and find love and balance in myself.

I think the individual can help the "Big Picture", too, and not just vice versa.
We feel unsecure and weak, because we think only society and other people can save and help us. We became dependent on others.

But if everything is really connected, if everything vibrates, only on other "levels", then we can harmonize the whole thing!
But it all starts with You.
If you find balance, you can balance others.

If society and the world are like seas or oeceans and individuals are drops of water in them, then cleaning ourselves and others will eventually make the entire ocean clean(er).
>>
File: 1375581104510.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1375581104510.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Just popping in to say hello and give my gratitude to every single healer who comes here to help all of these people who definitely sound like they are in a need. You are all a bunch of wonderful people. Especially you, Heron. I heard you were gone for a while, but it's nice to see you back around. Don't wear yourself out too much!

Say, do you have any tips for dealing with some bad cases of depersonalization/derealization? I'm not necessarily asking for healing, but I'd like to know what you think about it, whether you have experienced it yourself and if so, what you would do to make it slightly more bearable?
>>
How do you guys feel about chiroptactic?
I get it for free since my gf works as the receptionist at an office. They seem to have a lot of /x/ related beliefs
>>
>>17135043
>We won't.
>But it doesn't matter: your body will know how to heal itself.
>We just give you asisstance.

I hope so. I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>17135108
osteopaths are better
>>
>>17135055
I also feel the same as this anon, please could you help OP
thx
>>
>>17135097

You're very nice, thank you!

>Don't wear yourself out too much!

Oh, healing is ok.
I have other problems in life, but giving healing sessions is absolutely all right. ;)

>Say, do you have any tips for dealing with some bad cases of depersonalization/derealization? I'm not necessarily asking for healing, but I'd like to know what you think about it, whether you have experienced it yourself and if so, what you would do to make it slightly more bearable?

You asked the wrong (or the right? we'll see...) person: I'm a "psychonaut", someone who practices the so-called "chaos magic".

Your persona or ego is just an illusion.
It's not eternal (well, maybe it is, but we can't be sure on this one), so it's ok if you change.

An advice: embrace change!
Look at your ego and beliefs as tools.
You can use them to try out new things and for personal development. ;)

So ideas as "real" and "persona" are kinda subjective, for me. :P

>>17135108

No idea, sorry.
Never even read about it.

>>17135235

Relax, Anon!
I'll send you as much energy as I can.

>>17135485

You're next, Anon!
>>
I could use some healing right now :)
thank you OP
>>
File: 1437981052150.gif (2 MB, 325x248) Image search: [Google]
1437981052150.gif
2 MB, 325x248
>>17135507
Good. Good. I just can't help but to be certain that some people don't cross their limits. Too many do.

And nay, this doesn't seem like it's going to work all too well for me. I'm trying to find some sense of stability right now, and embracing change, especially on such a thing, may actually just screw me over more and more. It's easy for me to find myself shivering and going crazy in a corner whenever I do anything along the lines of that.

I have no problems with tiny changes, but I put some worth into my current ''persona'' and ''ego''. I just can't help but view it all as something more substantial than just a mere tool. Tools are useful, yes, but I don't entirely think you should consider your current ego to be just a tool. Or maybe it's just a silly thought and nothing more...

Sorry for bothering ya about it, Heron. I hope your day will go by fine.
>>
Are there any healers able to help?
I'll keep this as brief as i can.
I suffered a degree of sexual trauma as a child. Repressed that for decades. Now i am older, more peaceful and forgiving....with a family. Problem is, i am having trouble feeling and being intimate. Like i dont want to be hurt. Cognitive therapy has been useless to me. If someone could help that would be wonderful. Thanks :0)
>>
>>17135555

I'll send you a lot of heart energy for these beautiful repeating numbers! :P

>>17135560

I see.

Then I'll stick with the Quantum Touch / Taoist approach: it's all about balance, harmony and peace.

Your self is a changing thing, yes, and while it's illusory, it's obviously (feel to be) real.
It's the You.
Your perspective.

And trust me, I know what you mean: we need peace and harmony in this "crazy" world.
Throwing our ego away would seem to be an even bigger mistake - why would anyone do that?
We want to defend ourselves, not commit a spiritual suicide, right?

So what would be the perfect method to survive "depersonalization"?
You need to be a part of everything, but an individual part (I know, I know - you guys probably already got tired of my cells / interconnectedness story, huh?).

If we go full ME VS THE WORLD scenario, we'll lose.
The world is bigger than you, yeah...
So you have to find your place IN it, as an individual.
Be a part of it, You, your ego, your self, whatever.

Searching for stability and panicing about the lack of it are, unfortunately, common problems nowadays.
Ironically I have to say (almost) the same stuff as my previous post: everything changes.
Let's say that your Inner Being is a stable thing, that there is an ego and a self- even then, physical reality is constantly changing.

I think you should check out this Taoist text: http://thedaobums.com/topic/843-neiye/

Taoism is about finding your balance and peace in an ever-changing environment.
I think you'll like it. ;)

Have a nice day, Anon!
>>
File: heart-of-compassion1.jpg (650 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
heart-of-compassion1.jpg
650 KB, 600x600
>>17135607

Quantum Touch can help you - the second level is about healing emotional scars and it uses heart energy, which heals your whole being.

Repressing traumas can affect your health and your connections with other people, you're right.

We've talked a lot about sexuality and intimacy in this thread, I think you should check those posts.

>Problem is, i am having trouble feeling and being intimate. Like i dont want to be hurt.

There's always a chance that we'll get hurt.
But the good part is: mostly we don't. ;)

I think you should face your fears: try to re-discover your sexuality.
You say you have a family now: I'm sure your partner will help you.
Even without telling her / him about this issue, being intimate can help you a lot.

Focus on the positive sides on sexuality.
Try to handle it in a lighthearted way, be playful!

What I'm saying is: start over!
What happened, happened, but you need to be happy, you need to find joy in sexuality - you deserve it! :)

Your partner is your other half, from a certain point of view.
I think this should help - try to "use" your other half to find one-ness.

Also try to become a better lover; focus 100% on your partner in bed.
While you make sex better to her / him, you'll also help yourself enjoy intimacy.

And, of course: I'll send a lot of energy. ;)
>>
Send me some energy.

Thanks.
>>
File: npbvfohsgexq68pyww7e.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
npbvfohsgexq68pyww7e.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>17135811
>>
Does anyone do mental healing?
I feel depressed
>>
>>17135804
Thank you. What you do here is truly kind. I do appreciate the energy. I will work on what you recommend.
>>
>>17133105

Proofs?
>>
>>17134887
>>17134903
>>17134911
My main hesitation with long term relationships comes from not knowing what I'll be doing in the future, if I'll also be able to sustain a relationship at the same time
But I'll try being more emotionally connected, even though it doesn't come very easily
It sounds so easy the way you put it though, thanks for the replies
The main thing I'm left wondering though is how to do things like breathe into my palm, or what it means... Should I read the quantum touch 2.0 you mentioned?
>>
I need some soul healing pls.
>>
hi. i've been reading this thread and figured maybe now is a good time to post in it. i would like to request healing for myself, Austin from Massachusetts, 25, Male, Curly Hair, Green Eyes, Glasses, Mixed Race (Just to give a clearer image of who I am) I am trying to get back on my spiritual path and journey but I am also battling mental illness that creeps up daily.Recently getting over heartbreak and stressing out majorly over a huge exam I have coming up this week. I am getting back on my natural remedies but I figured energy work could be very therapeutic as well. I am attuned to Reiki myself but I think it can have profound effects when others send healing as well. Here's hoping someone is willing to send a stranger good vibes.

thank you.
>>
I'm in need of a healing, awakening, anything that can help me. I prefer holistic medicine but these past years I've been on a regimen of zoloft and ativan. One combats my moderate depression, the other combats my massive generalized anxiety. I can type online just fine, but I can't speak to people properly. I'm afraid of the outside world. I have no energy, no motivation, no reason to do anything with my life. I am extremely receptive of emotions and can sense them somehow. I've been able to since an early age. My family comes from a line of Armenian Healers, and for some reason my father has 90% valid and confirmed premonitions of deaths of others. Before you write me off as crazy I just want to say I want the help. I want someone out there if you posses any kind of healing power to take the pain of my terrible past away, childhood and all. I can't continue living the way I am anymore. So I ask of you to do what you can for me. In the meantime....I'll be playing videogames for hours on end.
>>
Health potion +50 HP
>>
File: dgze.jpg (441 KB, 812x1000) Image search: [Google]
dgze.jpg
441 KB, 812x1000
>>17135940

Of course, Anon!
Sending the energy now.

>>17136034

You're welcome!
I'll send more love.

>>17136060

Plenty of them.
Check the Quantum Touch videos and books.
Many doctors say that QT has very good effects.

The founder says energy healing is the future of medicine.
He's not anti-science.

Namaste, my friend!

>>17136898

I hope I could help, Anon!

Ah, breathing into the palm!
Now, you see, first you need to practice some body awareness techniques.
When you can "feel" your parts (limbs, fingers, etc), then you need to practice breathing techniques (just focus on your breathing).

Then you can mix the two techniques, and you focus your rhytmic breathing into your palms.
And then you can "send" energy, by imagining the other person's little figure between your palms; the rhytmic breathing will generate a high vibrational "field" between the palms (into the visualized person).

What do you think?
>>
>>17137161

You're next, precious Anon! :P

>>17137204

Oh, then I'll send a lot of energy, dude!
All you need is a little harmony.

While Reiki is a good thing, you should actually practice it.
I know attunements are great, but still, I believe one needs to use the energy, not just receiving a reiju.

>>17137231

Hmm... Have you ever tried to meditate?
Even relaxing could help a lot, you know.

Anxiety's roots are in the lack of connections.
We feel that we're not part of the Big Picture, but life is not about separation.
Even your body is "made of" thousends of cells, a lot of organs, etc... they are all connected.

Try to see these connections in life!
Even roads and cables are good examples.
You are part of this, Anon!

When you'll understand this, you'll begin to feel it.
And then you'll feel much better, trust me!

>>17138781

Nah, buddy, it's more like Lay on Hands. ;)
>>
>>17138995
>Of course, Anon!
>Sending the energy now.
Thanks, is there anything I need to do to receive the energy or to help you?
>>
>>17139064
>Thanks, is there anything I need to do to receive the energy or to help you?

You are very nice! :)

Well, if you want to receive more energy, try to relax or meditate a bit.
That'll raise your vibrations.

Namaste, friend!
>>
>>17139076
Thanks for the help, namaste to you too
>>
>>17139079
>>17139076
I tried meditating for a bit, I must say that it's quite hard to do, but I think it helped.
Thanks friend
>>
>>17139088

Told you. ;)

Meditation can help you a lot, just practice it!
>>
Hello! I would like to request, take your time if you'd like! My troubles are a physical hindrance, and I'd love to be healed, and if it helps you, it's my skin that's the problem. I'll do what you ask of me, in regards if you need me to meditate or whatever.
>>
I have the worst fucking strep throat if you can heal me that'd be amazing
>>
I'm lovelorn. Can you help with that?
>>
I used to feel a lot more in tune with myself, I'd remember my dreams pretty much every night and would lucid dream once a week or so but recently I've just felt weird, almost out of focus.

It'd be great if you could send some good vibes my way.
>>
I hope this is possible to heal, because I am convinced I will lose my life soon if I can't be helped.

I'm asking here because I've been to doctors and "therapists" who just cannot figure it out so they pump me full of meds to try to make as much money as possible until I die.

Anyway, to get to the point, I'm suicidal. I don't know particularly why, but I feel as if I have become a beacon of negative energy. I can FEEL something is wrong. Something very wrong with my existence.

Almost as if I was a mistake of the universe. I don't know what to do or how to word this. I am desperate. Please help me... I don't want to die but I can feel it closing in.
>>
>>17138995
I'll try it, thanks again
>>
Sending love and healing energy to anyone in need, may it help you find balance and healing in every aspect of your lives.

Heron my dear brother, I have not forgotten about you, it's just a busy time yet I'm expecting my laptop to be back today or tomorrow morning so I can send you the text :)

Bless you all
>>
>>17133105
Hey, can you help my penis heal, long ago I had an std and it caused a slight deformation of the meatus
>>
File: tjuluaa.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tjuluaa.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1000
Sorry for being absent, but I couldn't post on 4chan for some reason.
Maybe it was my pc, maybe it was the server, I don't know.

While I wrote some decent answers for every reply, I couldn't post them, and now I have to hurry, too.

So I'll be brief:
>>17140300
>>17142792
>>17142926
>>17143036
>>17143802

I'll send energy for all of You, guys!

>>17143050

Don't give up, Anon!
You're sensitive, but I believe it's kinda the next step of evolution.

It's not just you, you're not alone.
Also it's the world that has serious problems, and sensitive people can suffer a lot in our unbalaced, unfair and unloving societies.

I'll send you a lot of heart energy!

Again: don't give up!
We'll show this world that sensitive people are the real deal, we're going to change everything! ;)

Love and Light, Anon!

>>17143668

Thank you, Lathesis! :)
Missed you!

As I said it's ok, take your time - future can wait a bit longer, right? :P

Take care! ;)
>>
>>17143887
>Thank you so much! I love what you're doing. This morning, I felt much better, and my problem lessened a bit. Hope fully what you can do, will clear it up for good.
>>
I'm in need of healing. Too much has happened in just a few months and now I'm severely depressed.
>>
Plz heal me
>>
Scarred anon here. Could I get some more energy? I don't want to sound selfish but I'd just like to see if this can heal with multiple sessions.
>>
>>17143968

Oh, great! :P
I'll send more energy.

>>17143998

You're next. ;)

>>17144065

Ok.

>>17144090
>Scarred anon here. Could I get some more energy?

Of course. :)

>I don't want to sound selfish but I'd just like to see if this can heal with multiple sessions.

I told you: you can have as many healing sessions as you need.
Love has no limits. ;)
>>
>>17144108
>I told you: you can have as many healing sessions as you need.
>Love has no limits. ;)

I know. It's just how I feel.

Thank you my friend.
>>
>>17133105
Do you mind if I ask how you specifically SEND the energy? Is there some type of ritual you do or is it just thinking it while meditating?
>>
Thank you op. Can you send healing my way?
>>
Heya, I'd like some healing too, please.
>>
Hello Heron, sender of love and light. I am the kind of person who cannot accept physical things from others. I know this can be serious, but for me it is humbling in a way. The serious problem is my long time addiction to opiates. Can QT help a person like me? I have been working a lot lately, but will meditate daily in an attempt to feel your energy. Thank you for all you do.

Badger in Colorado
>>
>>17143887
Thanks
>>
>>17133105
Hello Heron, I'm the guy who's been grabbed by a throat by some evil entity. I wanted to thank you for helping me. I haven't felt so good in a long time. Tkanks to you I again feel I'm on the right path. Humanity needs more people like you. Also, if you have some spare time and energy, it would be great if you could send me some more healing.
>>
>>17144129

This video should answer all your questions: https://youtu.be/jw6xaIdkSIQ?t=3m35s

Also I'm not really "SENDING" energy.
I just hold a "healing space" that helps / speeds up your own self-healing.
And it works with vibrations, by the way. XD

Gee, so I really shouldn't even say "sending the energy".
I'll try "raising the vibes". :D

>>17144144
>>17144152

Raising the vibes now, guys. :P

>>17144300

Hey Badger!
Sure, I see what I can do.
And of course QT can help you - in fact, it's the exact thing you need now. :)

It's all about harmony and balance.
You just need to be "aligned" to the Big Picture.

You're next.

>>17144867

You're very welcome, Anon!

>>17145191

Oh, I'm happy to hear that you're better now! :D

Of course, I give you as many healing sessions as you need. ;)
>>
Hello friend, please send me healing. My bowels do not work OK
You're my hope
>>
Hello first time posting in this general. Can you help I need some mental healing... <3 thank you
>>
>>17145257
>>17145266

Of course!
You're next, guys!
>>
Ive got scoliosis, would the healing help straighten out my back?
>>
File: 1364700936806.png (73 KB, 202x287) Image search: [Google]
1364700936806.png
73 KB, 202x287
Jesus christ guys...
>>
I have crohns disease and it sucks alot. heal me please :P
>>
>>17133105
what can you heal? emotional pain? or just physical?
>>
File: gegesssaw.gif (231 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
gegesssaw.gif
231 KB, 800x500
>>17145412

I see what I can do, Anon!

>>17145440

May God be with You!

>>17145761

You're next. ;)

>>17145835

Everything is connected.
The All is One (and vice versa).

Your thoughts / emotions and your body vibrate on certain levels.
Everything vibrates.

So receiving a healing session means that you get help to balance yourself - your thoughts, your emotions, your body... everything that you are.
>>
Hey my name is David, Can someone do a healing to help with opening up of my chakras? thanks if you can, I appreciate all the help.
>>
>>17134920
Thank you for your advice and kind words. I'll begin looking into this and will post back here sometime. Hope to see this thread stay around.
>>
>>17148221

Interesting question. :)
Of course, I send healing and we'll see how your chakras respond.

>>17148223

It's good to hear that you like this thread.
Enjoy your stay!

Namaste, my friend! :P
>>
Im gonna give it a try, I got some troubles getting some good sleep, so if anybody could help me to get at least 6 hours of deep good sleep, I will appreciate that
>>
>>17143998
>>17144108
Same guy here. Thanks for the healing; but it only seem to do so much. I still need helping. I feel like today is going to be another terrible day.
>>
>>17148278
Heron thankyou for your help on sunday, I was >17135555 and your healing helped calm me down and balance me out. sorry I didn't respond quicker. But I wanted you to know that I appreciated all you did. :)
>>
File: download (14).jpg (4 KB, 169x167) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
4 KB, 169x167
>>17148278
Thank you, for helping with my chakras. You're a blessing to all of us here.
>>
Id like to ask for all you kind anons to send good vibes my way and hopefully you guys can help make my right foot better. I love skating but man this is the 2nd time my foot rolls weird and now i cant ollie or flick. Also spread so love so this doesn't happen again :)

Anyways thank you guys , namaste!
>>
>>17148382
Spread the **
>>
>>17148281

Sure, you're next.

>>17148289

It seems you need more healing sessions.
No problem, you'll get as many as your body / being needs,

>>17148304

I'm happy to hear that. :D
And thanks for the feedback!

>>17148336

Thanks, but remember: it's you guys who heal yourselves; the "healers" of these threads are, in fact, just assistants. ;)

>>17148382

I'll send the vibes, of course.

But if you have serious injuries, please go to see a doctor, too!
>>
I really need some healing, my body and mind arent one anymore
>>
Can I have some healing please ?
>>
Heal me brotha!
>>
I'm not asking for a healing but I'd like some help.

This weekend I was trying to focus on a specific part of the body and send energy to heal it. I've tried to do it with the spine because I have scoliosis, it wasn't bothering me but now it's hurting since I've done.

Despite all my positive intentions, what could have gone wrong?
>>
Could anyone send some energy to some pain in my left clavicle/shoulder??
>>
>>17148565

Sending the vibes.

>>17148606

You're next.

>>17148609

Ok, Anon! :P

>>17148680

Hmm...
I think healings work better if someone else assists you.
I really don't know why.

Even the founder of QT said that he can heal others better than himself.

I guess it's because we can't be objective enough.
If I focus on you, I'm doing it from a different perspective - you can't observe yourself like that.

Also you have your own vibes / resonance, and it's more difficult to change them "from the inside".

But if I raise my vibes and focus on you, then there's a literal difference between the two frequencies, you see.
>>
>>17148685

You're next, Anon.
>>
>>17148685
You can do it yourself and you don't even need a title of any sort. You don't need other people for results such as these. No offense, OP
>>
>>17148699
Jesus fucking christ. Anyway, have fun, fellas.
>>
>>17148699
>But if I raise my vibes and focus on you, then there's a literal difference between the two frequencies, you see

literal:
adjective
in accordance with, involving, or being the primary or strict meaning of the word or words; not figurative or metaphorical:
the literal meaning of a word.

Not figurative or metaphorical. So what is the system of measurement concerning these "vibes", exactly?
>>
>>17148711

We treat Anons equally.
Everyone can receive healings, even with "smaller" issues.

But you are right: there are many methods of reducing pain.

>>17148728
>>17148765

First of all: I have to point out that there are rules in these threads, see OP:

>>17133105
RULES:
>no fight
>no religious or fedora tipping nonsense
>be nice

I'm not being offensive here: it's just there are many desperate Anons out there, and it would be nice if people who don't like / care energy healing as a topic could leave these Anons alone.

Also this thread is about PARANORMAL healing methods (again, see OP for more info).

Most of the techniques used here are "alternate medicines", not mainstream scientific / medical methods.

People who post in this thread are all aware of this.

Anyway: it's ok to discuss the healing techniques, but try not to be offensive, negative and closed-minded - the reason is, again: some Anons are really desperate, they want to get better; and I assume many of them have already tried traditional medicine, so they're here to try something different.

>>17148765

You are right, I used the word literal a bit redundantly there.
Thank you for correcting me!

Also I believe
a, everything vibrates (see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibration )
b, thoughts vibrate, too
c, positive, harmonic thoughts / emotions have beneficial effects on living organisms
d, our body has a natural self-repairing mechanism

I know that some of these claims are not completely verified, yet.
But still: we can experiment with them. :)
>>
>>17148814

Addendum: I think it would be the best for both sides if we just call the paranormal "paranormal" from now on.

While I use QT and it has its own (pseudo-)scientific theories and explanations, I understand why this triggers some people.

Let's just keep this thread a peaceful and loving place where anyone can seek a little "magical" help (for the sake of those Anons who need this help). ;)

So I guess pic related. :P
>>
>>17148700
Anon from before here, thanks
>>
Can you send some healing plz?
Ive been feeling pretty bad the last few weeks.
>>
>>17148486
Hey Heron, insomniac anon here, did you give me an energy boost or something? I has been really busy and active today, anyways, thanks
>>
>>17148699
>>17148814
Thanks for clarification, I assumed since I am aware of my problem and trusting the energy would make it work.

So it's all about raising the frequency, I want to keep trying to make it work, thank you.
>>
If you are real, please heal me. I've been feeling like if something is sending me bad energy for a while.
>>
Healing thoughts offered to anyone tired and weary from me
>>
I am my own trap and I'm trying to remove the blindfold so that I can see.
>>
>>17133105
I would love a distant healing from someone!
>>
If anyone out there is willing to send me good, healing and positive energy, I would be most grateful.
>>
Hi I'm a first degree reiki healer and I would love to try and help anyone I can!
>>
>>17133110
Request here
>>
Hey, I need assistance I think.
I've been working on healing myself, at least once every day. I've had traumas in my past that has left an (weird to say) energy residue that impedes my progress from time to time.

I say this because during my meditations I can literally feel a heavy energy that lifts off of me when I try to replace everything with good vibes, especially the left side of my body. In my day-to-day activities I could be feeling okay and then suddenly I'm drained, not feeling myself or the one I really dislike, very angry for no reason. This happened today as well. I wanted to give up, but my gut told me to come on here and I saw this. I want to give it a try if anyone's willing, if not, please, I ask for tips/ or advice on what I could be doing wrong/ or what may be happening with me.

Thank you.
>>
former indigo child here, severely wounded. thank you, and i appreciate the healing, lots of people in this world need it.
>>
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 1900x1266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 1900x1266
this is a good thoughtform op. contributing my love to the thread and its participants past and future

healing is innate. a healed paper cut is unremarkable - but the force behind is infinite. for lack of better word. i think human beings could live indefinitely by allowing this healing energy to flow through our bodies unfettered. we just get depressed and forget about it. being a soul in a body in this universe is like taking a student driver's test in a Bugatti. so much potential! just play with it for gods sakes do something you enjoy and stop giving a fuck. love all you fuckers happy new year

i use this prayer (http://www.wanttoknow.info/070701imsorryiloveyoujoevitale) because i'm a dum dum and thrive on simplicity, also it works
>>
>>17151985
>former indigo child
is that a thing?
>>
Hello,could I get my meditation progress restored to me as to how much I've lost over the time...?
>>
I'm trying to decide on some essential oils to buy for health, aromatherapy, and spiritual meaningfulness. Help me prioritize /x/? I'm deciding between Clove essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Basil essential oil, and Orange essential oil.
>>
>>17152279
this might sound silly but scent is a very consciously underutilized faculty. in other words, the nose knows. give the oils a sniff and what appeals to you will probably be helpful. if it were me i would suggest sage as a base scent - but that's just me! basil is an excellent choice too imo
>>
In need of healing. Incredibly depressed and lonely. Thanks guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x639
>>17152499
sending you a prayer anon
>>
>>17152499
I'm just an anon, but I'm sending you some positive energy too. You're not alone! <3
>>
can someone send me some energy? feeling pretty down lately
>>
>>17152637
Dont you need his full name? who are you praying for ?
>>
Could someone help me?
>>
Can I get healed too? Thanks in advance.
>>
Hi Heron nice to meet you. I'm struggling hard. I just moved to a new town. I'm a vicious alcoholic and dope fiend I'm sober now but i feel lost in space i cant seem to keep it together. I try hard ive been to jail 3 times this year four detoxes, i work a program, pray to god, trying to get spiritual. Im riddled with crippling anxiety, I'm lonely and miserable I'm in my late 20's and at the end of my rope, i figueed I'd ask you for some energy as a last resort as i just happened upon this thread. Apart from giving myself a hot shot a killing myself i feel hopeless. Thank you
>>
>>17152637
>>17152655
Thanks guys. Nothing but love from me. <3
>>
>>17148814
Severely depressed guy here, thanks for the healing, Heron and anyone else who helped. I'm still in need of healing as I was at my lowest today.
>>
File: loukht.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
loukht.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
>>17148982

Your welcome.

>>17149047

Sending the vibes! :P

>>17149363

Oh, I send a lot of Love for all the Anons.
Even the thread itself is a focal point, so sometimes I send vibes to everyone who posted here.

>>17149468

Ok. :)

>>17151115

You're next, Chunchun! :D

>>17151134

Thank you!

>>17151136

Sending the Light, then! ;)

>>17151166

I see what I can do.
>>
>>17151179

You are next, Anon. ;)

>>17151825

You are very nice, thank you!

>>17151871

Ok, Drake, I will send the vibes!

>>17151953
>I wanted to give up, but my gut told me to come on here and I saw this.

Good signs, then. :)

I think I'll try to heal your past, that'll surely help.
Also I'll send a lot of heart energy, mybe that's what you need.

>>17151985

You're next.

>>17152094

Thanks, Anon!

>healing is innate. a healed paper cut is unremarkable - but the force behind is infinite. for lack of better word. i think human beings could live indefinitely by allowing this healing energy to flow through our bodies unfettered. we just get depressed and forget about it. being a soul in a body in this universe is like taking a student driver's test in a Bugatti. so much potential!

Exactly. :P

>just play with it for gods sakes do something you enjoy and stop giving a fuck.

Indeed.
Most of the time we're too serious about everything.

>love all you fuckers happy new year

And a Happy New Year to You! ;)

>>17152135

Yepp, you'll be next.

>>17152279
>>17152333

Usually I use frankincense.

>>17152499

I'll send as much Love as I can, Anon!
>>
>>17153671
Many thanks, Happy New year to you!
>>
File: ffhfh.jpg (180 KB, 446x328) Image search: [Google]
ffhfh.jpg
180 KB, 446x328
>>17152637
>>17152655

Thank you guys!

>>17152701

You're next!

>>17152711
>Dont you need his full name? who are you praying for ?

Even a single post in this thread can act as a perfect focal point.

>>17152718

I can give you a healing session.

>>17152729

>>17152835

Hi there.
All you need is to find your connection with society and the Universe (God, Tao or call it whatever you want) again.

It begins with You.
You need to find a little peace, and then it'll be easier, you'll see.
Try to meditate and relax.
Don't force it, don't think too much, just try it.

The lack of harmony and (self-)love are the causes of anxiety and addictions.
You are part of this world and the Big Picture, even if you feel hopeless or sad.

While human society is unloving and unbalanced nowadays, you can find Love and balance by yourself.
And when you'll feel this harmony, you'll feel the "Great Rhytm" everywhere.

People like you are going to change this world, trust me.
Because you feel the problems, the pain.
... so you can heal these wounds everywhere and in everyone. ;)

+ I'll send the vibes.

>>17153378

I'll give you as many healing sessions as you need, friend.
>>
This is mega embarrassing but I let myself get dehydrated, badly, probably should have gone in for fluids, and now I have a bladder infection I haven't managed to destroy yet

Can you send me some vibes?
>>
File: rgrgg.jpg (69 KB, 825x661) Image search: [Google]
rgrgg.jpg
69 KB, 825x661
>>17153842

I'll send as much Love as I can! ;)

Namaste, friend!

>>17153855

You might need to see a doctor - just to be sure.

Anyway: I'll send the vibes, of course. :P
>>
>>17153842
I love you too! :D
Try to smile more ;)
When you smile you aren't able to produce even one negative thought
and... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
>>
Thank you
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.