[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal Healing General - "The Vibe Awakens" Special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: Barriss_medstar2.jpg (429 KB, 850x1000) Image search: [Google]
Barriss_medstar2.jpg
429 KB, 850x1000
"There has been a great healing... have you felt it?"

aka "Episode ? - The Return of the Heron"

>Jokes aside:

Welcome to the Paranormal Healing General!

In this thread you can ask and / or give distant healings from / to each others!

Every style is welcome: Reiki, Quantum Touch, pranic healing, Taoist techniques, etc...

Also a creation of a more decent OP text is in progress (with tutorials and links).

Nothing is written in stone, even the thread's title can change - this General is basically a newborn.

One more thing:

>This thread is transforming into a healing thoughtform itself.

>We're constantly charging it with thoughts, attention, emotions, and - that's the important part - with healing.

>And this energy is becoming stronger and stronger with time... and also its power.

>So yeah, we're suddenly in a very exciting experiment here!
>We can help many anons with this unique opportunity.

RULES:
>no fight
>no religious or fedora tipping nonsense
>be nice

inb4 "why is this thread on /x/":

/x/ is the paranormal board of 4chan.

>paranormal (ˌpærəˈnɔːməl)

>adj
>1. (Psychology) beyond normal explanation
>2. (Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation

>n
>3. (Psychology) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally
>4. (Alternative Belief Systems) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally

P.S.: I'm a Quantum Touch practitioner and an ex-Reiki user.

If you want a distant healing session, you can ask me anytime!

Also this is my address:
[email protected]

You can contact me anytime.
>>
File: Force_heal_SWGTCG.jpg (117 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Force_heal_SWGTCG.jpg
117 KB, 720x720
So here we go again: I'm back and ready to help your self-healing processes.

I'm working with Quantum Touch - they have their own Youtube channel with a lot of interesting videos, so you can check this thing out if you want.

>How to ask for healing?

Just post a request, that's enough.
I don't need your name, address or whatever - your post is a perfect focal point.

>How does this healing work?

Everything vibrates, resonates - even your body.
When I "heal" you, I focus my positive attention to you (kinda), so your body can heal itself quicker.

But there are many healing methods, QT is just one of them.
Anyone can heal Anons in this thread - Reiki or Qi Gong practitioners, etc...

Any help would be much appreciated!

P.S.: The Star Wars theme is just a joke, this is a normal /phg/ thread. ;)
>>
>>17107046
I like this, OP. I really like this.

There is no name for what I do. I'm also offering healing. Ask and you shall receive.
>>
>>17107056
req healing. been super depressed lately. nothing works out for me
>>
>>17107060

Oh, that's great! :D

Welcome to the thread, Anon!
Thanks for your help!

>>17107065

You are not alone!
I know what depression is, and I know how hard it can be.

Sending the energy right now!
>>
File: yinyang_6649.jpg (21 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
yinyang_6649.jpg
21 KB, 660x660
>>17107046

Also let me suggest you a wonderful Taoist text called Neiye.

It's one of the oldest (known) Taoist meditation.

Here's the link to a translation (the one I use): http://thedaobums.com/topic/843-neiye/

>About Neiye:

"A long-overlooked text of classical times, the Neiye ("Inner Cultivation" or "Inner Development") is a text of some 1600 characters, written in rhymed prose, a form close to that of the Daode jing. (...)

The Neiye seems to be the earliest extant text that explains and encourages self-cultivation through daily, practiced regulation of the forces of life. Those forces include *qi ("life-energy" the universal force that gives life to all things); and *jing ("vital essence" one's innate reservoir of qi). (There is no trace here of the much later Chinese concept that jing referred to reproductive fluids.) Like Mencius, the Neiye suggests that the xin was originally as it should be, but now needs rectification (zheng). The xin becomes agitated by excessive activity, which leads to dissipation of one's jing, resulting in confusion, sickness, and death. To preserve one's health and vitality, one must quieten (jing) one's xin. Then one can then attract and retain qi, and other vaguely interrelated forces, such as shen ("spirit" or "spiritual consciousness"), and tao (a vague term, apparently interchangeable with shen and ch'i). (Such concepts are explained more intelligibly in passages of the Huainanzi: see Roth 1991)."
>>
File: REIKI_force.jpg (62 KB, 602x464) Image search: [Google]
REIKI_force.jpg
62 KB, 602x464
And here's a quote from another /phg/ thread about Reiki and (self-)initiation:

>How do beginners go about learning Reiki?

If you want to learn traditional Reiki (well, one of the traditions), then you'll need a teacher.
Reiki needs attunements.

But if you want to experiment, you can try one of the self-initiation methods, like this one (it works, I used it): http://lightworkers.org/blog/75064/grassroots-reiki-self-attunement-meditation
>>
>>17107065

How are you?
Any improvement?

Depression basically shows how separated we are from each other.
It's a big problem nowadays - to heal are world we must heal ourselves... We need to be (literally!) IN TOUCH.

"Interconnectedness": one of the most important term we should use now.
We have the internet, we have smartphones, but without physical touch, without love and the company of others, we're lost.

Depression is not a sickness, if you think about it.
It's just a sign of the lack of connections.

We're cells in a body (of mankind), if you like, and we desperately need osmosis.
>>
>>17107187
>to heal our world

fixed, sorry
>>
>>17107085
my childminder when i was younger used to say she could do reiki and she molested me a lot
>>
>>17107209

I'm sorry to hear that.
It's sad that people misuse even energy healing practices...

There's a method called "healing the past" in QT.
It can heal emotional scars.
Do you want to try it?
>>
>>17107213
Not the same guy. But I would like to give a try. I can't get over my breakup
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x132
>>17107046
Reiki healer here, just learning qt so I won't offer that yet. I can hold healing spaces all day today. A name or nickname is all I'll need to connect with you.
>>
>>17107213
Although I'm a healer in the thread your method of using qt for emotional trauma interests me. I would love to request a healing of my past if you've the time
>>
File: il_fullxfull.278901237_massive.jpg (106 KB, 1000x813) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.278901237_massive.jpg
106 KB, 1000x813
>>17107241
>Not the same guy. But I would like to give a try. I can't get over my breakup

I feel for you, dude!
It's not an easy thing, but you'll be all right!

I'll do this "healing the past" technique, then. ;)

I heard it's a really powerful thing - they use it to heal emotional problems even from a very early years (abandoned babies, for example - you heal someone while visualizing (s)he is still a baby).

>>17107248

It's pretty cool, Anon!
Reiki and QT can be very effective together.

Also thanks for the help!

>>17107262

Ok, then you'll also get it.
You're next, precious Anon!
>>
>>17107272
Thanks for your time man! Hope it helps :)
>>
Please just relieve me from this pain :c
>>
>>17107056
How do I do this Qutie?
>>
>>17107275

You're very welcome!

>>17107279
>Please just relieve me from this pain :c

You're next, Anon!

Pain is how your body communicates with you.
It's a sign.

I believe the body can always heal itself - if we let it happen.
I'll help your being by creating a healing space; then your body's self-healing will accelerate.

Also you can focus on your pain and focusing on the fact that "the pain heals".
Thus you'll use the very problem to solve itself. :P

>>17107280
>How do I do this Qutie?

Love and sex are all natural and also based on interconnectedness.

If you can be in harmony and peace, you'll not just become healthier but you'll find cuties and loving relationships (thus you'll have sex with cuties).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ng3w9p2dU
>>
can anyone send me good vibes. been having an 'existential depression', if that's the best description of it. normally i don't care everything is an inevitable outcome of the universe's mechanics, and everything we do is insignificant, but lately it's been catching up to me.
>>
File: dgdhj.jpg (75 KB, 501x500) Image search: [Google]
dgdhj.jpg
75 KB, 501x500
>>17107286

Good point, Anon!

Animals are natural healers; also they intuitively give love and company, without even asking for it.

Plus they really love to receive energy healing treatments.
Mostly they fall asleep during sessions. :)

>>17107290

I've felt the same for long, long months.

Usually I return to the path of the healer and it helps a lot: it makes you a vital part of everything - "Life, the Universe and Everything". :D

Maybe you should try it.
Even if you give "only" distant sessions, healing will also heal you.
It's one of the best "anti-depression weaponry", ever! :)

And, of course, you're next on my list.
>>
>>17107284
he was asking how you do QT, quantum touch
>>
File: emtzi.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
emtzi.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1600
>>17107332
>he was asking how you do QT, quantum touch

Lol, my mistake, then. XD
Dirty fantasy or not, now you all know how good vibes can improve your sex life!

Anyway: the short answer is - love!
You touch someone and focus your breathing and your attention to your palms (more specifically: the space between your palms)... and that's it!
You'll feel it.
And it feels good!

... Or you just send love, the same way.
You imagine the person, and focus on your breath.
Relax, visualize the person in a positive way and focus on him / her with your breathing.

The long answer is: check the book and / or the videos on their Youtube channel!

But simple meditation can also improve health.

P.S.: QT and cute at the same time, by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibAvhtjlaYs

Deborah is amazing, I love her videos!
>>
Could you help my cat? He's getting blind and I'm unable to get medical treatment for him, thank you in advance.
>>
>>17107358
>Could you help my cat? He's getting blind and I'm unable to get medical treatment for him, thank you in advance.

Of course.

But you're very close to your cat, I mean, physically.

You should try hands on healing, cats love that.

Anyway: (s)he is next. :)
>>
>>17107272
Is an emotional release common? I'm crying for no reason and trying to interpret the back aches that came on seemingly sudden. My heart chakra feels just fine though, odd if this is a release my centre likes to flood and flutter.

Just so nice that it's calmed down, thank you for that.
>>
>>17107371
I let him sleep in my stomach and I place my hands on his tummy but he feels uneasy, he's in another room now taking a nap. Thank you very much
>>
File: gjjhrt.jpg (120 KB, 960x943) Image search: [Google]
gjjhrt.jpg
120 KB, 960x943
>>17107377

Ah, good to hear that!
It works, then. :)

Actually, I forgot to tell you this: the QT founder discovered that what he calls "heart energy" is a very powerful healing force.

Maybe love is really the answer for all our problems...
It seems it can heal and fix not just emotions but the physical body as well.

See? It really can transcend space (and probably time, too).
Nolan was right!!! XP
(And also The Beatles...)

Anyway: emotional release is a very good sign.
I'll send you more energy.

>>17107393

Try to feel your breathing in your palms.
When it begins to feel like a "buzzing force", or a "living energy", then the healing will 100% work.

Also don't force it.
It's the cat's body that heals itself, you're just assisting the process.
>>
>>17107403
I feel my hands getting warm when I touch him, some sort of water sensation getting stronger, specially if I think about it.

I won't push it but seems he feels he doesn't need so much energy.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (81 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
81 KB, 480x250
>>17107411

Good, good!
Sensing the life force, you do now! :D

Jokes aside: these feelings can be different.
Sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's cold.
You feel this, the other practitioner feels that.

There are different theories about energy healing and sensations: I think QT users say that it's not your "energy" that you feel - it's the feedback of the receiver.

I think it's "just" high vibration, and it's probably yours.

>I won't push it but seems he feels he doesn't need so much energy.

Animals go away if they feel they received as much energy as they needed.
It's ok.
>>
Ask me for runic healing staves, and I will provide. Am currently not near a computer, so expect replies much later on in the day.
>>
I need some help please.
>>
>>17107452

Thanks, Galdrastafr!
Sounds interesting.

>>17107460
>I need some help please.

You'll have it.
Sending the energy now.
>>
>>17107431
Is it related to psionics?

I'll try to help him as much as I can, thank you :)

>>17107452
How that works with animals?
>>
>>17107483
It'll work. But you'll need to draw the bindrune up in a different manner, preferably under the animals water bowl, carved into it.
>>
>>17107505
So there are runes associated with health and you carve to activate it? Simple as that or a ritual is required? Do I need to have the runes too?
>>
>>17107510
Simple as that. You need no preliminary form of the runes on your possession, just the knowledge to carve them. Specifically: Laguz, Berkano, and algiz. Draw/carve them on top one another, or in a straight line, starting from right to left. On the bottom of the water bowl.
As you carve them, feel the meaning of what you want from them ringing forth in their presence. "From this water, let my friend be healed and protected."
I hope it works for you. I recently lost a very dear friend of my own suddenly.
>>
>>17107517
So this is what a bindrune is, few runes drawn over the other for a specific purpose charged with intent. Thank you for your help, bless you.

I'm sorry for your loss, it's really sad to lose a loved one. Bless his soul.
>>
>>17107544
Exactly. From this healing spell you create with the above runes, you can take such experience to continue learning the Norse path of rune craft. Much luck and hope to you

And thank you for your condolences. It means quite a lot.
>>
>>17107046
I admit that I don't really browse /x/ but I stumbled upon this thread and it caught my eye. I don't necessarily believe in the stuff you guys are talking about but I have this question: If humans are able to use whatever paranormal force in order to heal, can they do the same in order to damage? Sorry if I'm derailing the thread.
>>
Hey, are there any healers out there who can help me heal a hand injury?? I have like a sprain or something in my hand and its really swollen and I could use some assistance... Thanks much!!
>>
>>17107565
Yea. This is the basis of the concepts of the right and left hand paths.
>>
>>17107577
Google the rune Berkano. Draw it in long lasting marker on your hand, wherever the pain is strongest. When you draw it, it should look reversed. So that if someone was looking at you, it would stand in normal position.
>>
File: 20131027230pmgreen palm.jpg (194 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
20131027230pmgreen palm.jpg
194 KB, 720x480
>>17107565

According to my current paradigm, it's not possible to hurt someone with the methods I described.

If you focus on something you strengthen it.

The only thing you can do is you ignore the things you dislike.
Think about homeless people.
They are basically ignored.

I'm heavily into occult and spiritual stuff and I can say that it's easier to destroy something with material methods.
Energetically it's easier to heal (or: "maintain" / "strengthen").

I, for example, chose the path of the healer because of this.
"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." - or, in my case: heal 'em. :)

But maybe it's just me.
>>
>>17107578
According to your beliefs, would someone using this energy to inflict pain upon others face consequences for their actions? If so, would someone who uses it for healing receive some kind of "reward"?
>>
A good time for me to find this thread! Don't missunderstand me, I'm not really ill, I just have a really annoying cold. I'm usually a very active person, so the couple of days I'm laying low have given me some time to think and out of curiosity I thought about just this topic. If anybody could give me some insight or point me to a couple of good books concerning the subject, I'd appreciate it :)
>>
>>17107584
Thanks Galdrastafr!!
>>
>>17107596
I think everything is cyclical and seasonal. If there is a season for giving, there will be a season for receiving. Do you follow? The rune mysteries of Gebo may further enlighten you to my mindset.
>>
>>17107597

Well, this thread is full of good vibes, so no wonder you found it when you needed it. ;)

For Quantum Touch, see the posts in this thread and / or the book by Richard Gordon and their Youtube channel.

Also usually there are healers in this thread with different paths: Reiki, runes, Qi Gong, etc.
Just ask anyone. :)

>>17107604

Interesting!
Sounds like a bit like Wicca (or something "pagan") to me.
Or am I wrong?
Is Gebo a completely different system?
>>
>>17107607
Well, it's Norse magick philosophy. So pagan in a broad sense.
>>
>>17107607
Thank you very much! :)

Since I don't know anybody's specific wqy of practice in this thread, could somebody here who practices through runes or shamanism make themselves known? I'd love to hear a thing or to :)
>>
>>17107618
>Well, it's Norse magick philosophy. So pagan in a broad sense.

Oh, I see!
Thanks for the info!
>>
File: fhhrh.jpg (97 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
fhhrh.jpg
97 KB, 670x670
>>17107622

Galdrastaf, for example.
See these >>17107604 >>17107618

Also I've practiced Chaos Magic, which is a kind of a modern shamanism.

I suspect you're interested in a more "traditional" approach of shamanism, am I right?
With spirits, drums, etc...
>>
>>17107756
Chaos, bah.
Blood magick is where the healz are at. Sorry guys not doing any of that here.
>>
>>17107187
This is actually very true.
As a person who gets some serious depression episodes myself, I've come to realize that it's due to a mixture of decreased interaction and self love/worth/esteem.
>>
I need some emotional healing, I'm having a hard time to get over my ex and right now I'm prone to message him but I am afraid to lose it.
>>
>Quantum Touch
stranger danger ! help help i need a adult
>>
>>17107793
You're strange.
How was your breakup? Did you end it on a good note, a bad one, indecisive? How long ago?
What was your relationship like?
Did you forget that you are an individual during the relationship and now live like you're not an individual?

I'm no healer, but I provide the hardships of Saturn so that you may heal on a grand scale through ice and dust.
>>
>>17107811
Go to bed, Timothy.
>>
>>17107793
Look up the following runes
Berkano
Wunjo
Laguz

Draw them over your heart. Superimposed on one another. Facing so that if I were to look at you, they'd face correctly from my perspective.
>>
>>17107046
My heart was broken in a way I've never felt before several months ago, almost a year now. I still haven't recovered, and I can never stop blaming myself
Could I get someone to help me please?

Male
Libra
>>
>>17107812
I am crazy I think I'm borderline, the relationship was for 2 years, we had great chemistry but my emotional imbalance ruined not just the relationship but everything around me. We broke up in September but we cut ties 2 weeks ago. We had our own identity and supported each other. We tried to be civilised for a while but at some point we'd start getting emotional and arguing again, making us get distant again.

>>17107817
Can you show me an example on how it looks like? I'm taking anything to wipe the pain...
>>
>>17107825
Inscribe the runes Gebo, Berkano, and Wunjo over your left chest, in the same manner I have advised others in the thread.
>>
>>17107844
You can find what each rune looks like through Google. I'm unable to post images atm
>>
>>17107784

Well said.
Self-love, -worth and -esteem: these are very important.

If you can't love yourself, you literally shut yourself out from the world.
I've also made this mistake and doing these healings help me to re-integrate myself into the "macrocosm".
>>17107793
>>17107825

You're next!

Remember: integrity is important.
You must be whole, even ifyou are with or without a partner.
I know it's difficult, but we all have to learn this lesson (sooner or later).

I'll send heart energy, that shall do it. ;)

Also:
>>17107844
>I am crazy I think I'm borderline

You're unbalanced, not "crazy".
You need healing, that's all.

You are worthy of love and prosperity, just like anyone else. ;)

>>17107811

You're next.
You'll need a looot of love.
>>
>>17107850
Ok, thanks mate I'll try here and tell the results later

>>17107872
>
You are worthy of love and prosperity, just like anyone else. ;)

Just reading this brings tears in my eyes, I've been having a messed up time and nothing seems to get right, my imbalance isn't helping me to get over with little things, please accept my gratitude.
>>
I broke my ankle last night, and I'm feeling depressed.

Any love or healing someone would send my way is extremely appreciated <3
>>
>>17107056
Can you help me to feel connected to the universe?
i have been through a lot of emotional healing and while i have made some progress i cant really feel connected with anything, i always feel as an outsider
>>
>>17107896
I may be able to help. Draw the runes Ansuz, and naudhiz together anywhere on your body.
>>
>>17107844
It wasn't great chemistry if there was violent reactions.
Whatever brought upon your emotional agitation, was probably not the person themself, but stress and anxiety from any part of your social and personal life.
Maybe he wasn't equipped to help you deal with these strong emotions, and preferred less drama. Thought that could mean he doesn't want to revisit his own personal dramas...

Maybe you two romanticized the relationship over the two years.

It's not easy getting over a breakup. Simply because of social networking.

Think of it this way: you get with him and you meet his friends, his family, all his connections, etc. Share so much. And all of a sudden it's over.

It's not like death. Death of a loved one can be come to terms with, and you get the support of not only those you know, but from those he's known and you all share this sorrow and healing process.

Now with relationships ending, you don't have that network of support. There's not many people telling you it's going to be alright because one half of the group is siding with him, and the other with you.
A neat division... Thanks societal norms!

But hear me out. You'll heal and get better. Focus on you, the individual, and be happy for the people you still have. Eventually you'll grow from this experience and become stronger emotionally. Don't shut the emotions, or yourself, away because then it makes making new connections harder. Much harder.

Hope you find peace of mind soon. :) If you wanna talk a little more I'm lurking.
>>
>>17107892
<3 get better soon!
A broken ankle isn't permanent, so joke around with your condition while it's still there. It'll make the time fly faster and you'll be less miserable about the condition.
>>
>>17107883

Namaste, my friend! :)

>>17107892
>Any love or healing someone would send my way is extremely appreciated <3

Well, you've certainly come to the right place. :D

You're next on my list!

>>17107896

Oh, I know that feeling!
I know how terrible it is, but don't give up!

First of all you have to WANT to connect to the world.
And maybe this is the most difficult part: sometimes we're full of anger and regret and don't even want to have this connection.

Just as you said: it's an emotional challenge.
And it's not just about self-love - you have to be opened to the entire world.

I like to imagine people as cells in a body.
Nobody wants (or should) become a goddamn cancer, right?
But if you stop being opened, you'll become.
Or you'll just... well... die.

But if you work on the "osmosis" (which is healthy integrity + being opened), you'll be a healthy cell AND you'll connection to the other cells will be healthy, too.

And you know what? It CAN be interpreted as an energetic problem.

So be relaxed, try not to worry (even if there are problems), avoid anger and negative emotions and exercies (self-)love.

What do you think?
>>
>>17107847
>>17107872
Thank you
>>
>>17107909

(Sorry, I always forget the Name!
Also I'd need a trip code, I know...)
>>
>>17107046
Lately I have been feeling quite suicidal and unsure how to carry on or cope with life. I'm thinking of going on meds but I really hate western medicine. So is there a way to help try to heal my mind without going to the drastic measures of takings meds?

I can help heal others quite well though which is interesting, so I can try to help anyone in return.
>>
>>17107900
what do you mean with together? just nearby?
i could use a marker.
>>17107909
Thanks firend, im still dealing with a lot of issues.
It's just that i cant feel like i "belong" somewhere, i dont even like my family and always feel like some kind of secondary member in the social circles.
I would like to the see the world as a place to belong but i had a lot of bad experiences in life. How can i feel connected to a place that is so fucked up?
>>
Can OCD be treated that way? My thoughts are currently running like crazy and I cannot find any rest because intrusive thoughts are a pain in the ass. I feel exhausted.

I would appreciate it a lot if an anon could help me out and get the obsessive-compulsive thoughts and behavior back in check.

That will be greatly appreciated, thanks guys
>>
>>17107907
Oh, I have been! The pain isn't too bad, and limping around everywhere makes me giggle because I look so ridiculous.

>>17107909
>>17107907
Anyway thank you both!
>>
>>17107965
Utilize that amazing processing power for something like designing.
Computer design, landscaping, architecture, arts & crafts, engineering, etc.
Take a vice and turn it into a virtue.
>>
>>17107951
Hmm.. Roots...
Do you have an idea as to why you feel suicidal? Must be more than just life in general.
There's a specific aspect you are focusing on which makes sensing the grandeur of things difficult. It's like looking at a face and only seeing the piercing(s), or looking at a body and only seeing the chest...
>>
>>17107960
Superimpose them over one another.
>>
>>17107951
>I can help heal others quite well though which is interesting, so I can try to help anyone in return.

It's called the "foolish wise" syndrome. :D
I'm also like this: it's somehow easier to heal others (or give advices to others) than manage yourself.

But in energy healing it's a real thing - you have your own vibrations, which makes simple self-healing more difficult.

That's the irony of life: even energy healing is easier if we help each other.
You help me, I help you.
It's called love.

But anyway: I'm sending the energy. :)

>>17107960
>How can i feel connected to a place that is so fucked up?

The world is not just your family or certain social circles.
The Universe it's a pretty huge place. :D

Maybe you won't live there.
Maybe life "needs" you elsewhere.

Meditate, relax and you'll feel it.
Let go of your limited perspective, let the pulse of the entire Universe touch your being.
It's an amazing experience.

And then you'll become a harmonic melody of the Great Song.
Then you'll find your place.

>>17107965
OCD's cause is insecurity.
See, it's always the same problem: we lost our connection with the Big Pictue.

Try to let go of EVERYTHING for a few minutes.
Just be. Enjoy the "vacuum".
Just try it, really.

Even a few seconds of idleness will do wonders.

... and you're next, of course.
>>
>>17107756
Thanks for pointing me in his direction - I figure he'll give word, given time.

I have not heard about Chaos Magic, a quick google gave some pretty interesting results. Could you elaborate a bit on this? :)
>>
>>17107046
Nice to see a thread centered around healing and positivity.

I would welcome healing energy here if anyone has any to spare, I have stenosis in my lower back and it can make life unbearable at times (a lot of the time). I also get inside my head about the pain very often manifesting negativity by dwelling on what I cannot change at this time. So I don't want to "taint" for lack of a better word anyone else's energy if that could happen.

Anyways sorry to moan about it. If nothing else it's just nice to see this thread here. Take care everyone.
>>
>>17108002
So, Heron said you would know a thing or two about traditional shamanism and old nordic/germanic culture?
>>
>>17108044
Culture? Yes. Shamanism? Maybe. What questions do you have?
>>
>>17108007
>Try to let go of EVERYTHING for a few minutes.
Its very difficult for me....if I let go of everything, intrusive thoughts start popping into my mind that have negative consequences. My brain is very volatile right now, if I keep my guard up and try hard, I can somewhat control my thoughts - and even then not really. If I let my guard down, everything can trigger my brain into weird uncontrolable thoughts.
>>
I have had great shame about my sexual energy always being fat as a kid and now that I'm actually good looking and can swing dome girls my way something is still with me that makes me feel great guilt sharing myself with a women, lIke im still not good enough. Any help sent my way would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>17108002
ok.
looks like this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vCkOExTPmZE/TxyQ7Na6Y6I/AAAAAAAAAE0/QVWzOjpHXa8/s1600/Slow+a+situation+down+-+Isa+Laguz+Nauthiz.png

>inb4 i have cursed myself
>>
>>17108055
Get yourself a rose-quartz crystal, meditate with it, place it under your pillow at night.

Rose-quartz is a gentle loving stone that is great for resolving inner issues and emotional trauma and fixing self esteem problems. It also attracts love.
>>
>>17108061
Need Ansuz and you'll be good.
>>
>>17108048
I see many people nowadays running around with powerfull runes and symbols tatooed on them/on their rings or necklaces - it worries me because I've been feeling that there's a lot of power being used for a wrong cause. I personally carry Yggdrasil on my right arm (a decision to which I have quite an interesting story to tell, if anybody is interested) and I feel his impact on my life. Now what if one was to carry a rune and focus it's power on something that is harmfull to that person, not knowingly of course?
(I hope this made some kind of sense)
>>
File: heart-art.jpg (146 KB, 504x500) Image search: [Google]
heart-art.jpg
146 KB, 504x500
>>17108034

Chaos Magic is a veeery big topic and I wouldn't really derail the thread.

But in short: belief is a tool.
Techniques, methods, paths are not objective, but more like subjective ways helping you to find your own truth.

And Peter J. Carroll, one of the first "founders", thought that shamanism is the long-forgotten (?) ideal of magic: "The Magic".

So Quantum Touch or Reiki are equally good way to practice energy healing, for example.
Try it - does it work?
Yes? Then do it!
No? Then don't. :D

>>17108040
I see what I can do.

You're next.
Back problems can have negative effect on one's entire life, so yeah, it can ruin your mood.

You'll receive a lot of energy, because I don't like to frakkin' around: while it'll boost the self-healing, you might experience extra emotional / mental energy (so maybe it'll be a bit more difficult to fall asleep).
So don't be surprised, it's normal. ;)

>>17108054

Trust me, I know.
I didn't say it's easy.

But it's not just a mental thing, it affects your body too.
Blood pressure, headaches, etc.

I had to stop worrying, even if life didn't become easier.
It's your health, which is top priority.

But, as I said, you have the chance to cheat a bit: we're all here in this thread, helping each other. :P
I'll send as much energy as I can.

>>17108055
See this >>17107284

Sexuality should be normal.
Yet we handle it as an alien thing nowadays, which is very unhealthy.

I'll say what I always say: try to meditate.
Don't be shy: You're normal. Sexuality is normal.

Most of us deal with the same problems.
What made me uncomfortable during my teenage years is 100% normal now and I just laugh at it (oh boy, being young is being an idiot, right? :) ).

Everything will come naturally.
Everything has a first time and you can also practice everything.

And a good advice: study.
Learn as much about the female body as you can.
You'll thank me later. ;)

P.S: I'll send you heart energy.
It'll help you.
>>
>>17108119
So. The question is if someone can trick another into putting a harmful rune on themselves. The answer is yes. Did I understand correctly?
>>
>>17108120
Sure, I don't want this to derail either, so nice to see such a thread. :)
Still, thank you for the insight, I will try and learn what I can learn and I'm interested in where this will lead me. Have a great day, Heron!
>>
>>17108132

Carroll's Liber Null is a very good book on chaos magic, by the way.
In fact, it is its "bible".

That should be a great place to start.

Have a nice day, friend! :)
>>
>>17108128
More or less, the question was rather, if it makes any difference if it happens unknowingly. I was given a necklace with the rune perdo on it for example, which as I found out, does not stand for "self confidence" - what the seller told to the person that gave me the gift. So if someone got a kaunan tattooed to themselves, thinking not much of it, would it harm the person?
>>
>>17108120
Thanks for the advice I haven't been able to delve as deep into meditation as I'd like to and think I have some deep intimacy issues I've been neglecting to face which has stopped me from ever getting close to a women. I'll add the research on the women's body to the list of things to do but Ive seen so much ass and titties I think my brain is overloaded on thr fact I've never gotten to a real set. Can you offer any more insight on some steps I should take to the road of healing and becoming more adept at handling relationships?
>>
>>17108187
I'm sorry I didn't adress you by name Heron >>17108187

I sort of caught up only in myself nowadays
>>
File: 1447209697658.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447209697658.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>17108120
It can be a hassle to fall asleep already, so no harm done. I greatly greatly appreciate your efforts and look forward to it. Right now my back feels like it's spasming so there's that.

You're right about how it can ruin one's mood. I've found myself cycling between anger and frustration to depression and hopelessness to anxiety to even acceptance at times. One day at a time. Thank you again!
>>
This a good thread.
Good vibes to you Heron and to all in this thread.
>>
File: 1430592596831.jpg (123 KB, 900x768) Image search: [Google]
1430592596831.jpg
123 KB, 900x768
Can I get some opinions on something please? It's about a tree. Citrus trees have always been important to my family because our ancestors worked with them. We all love and know how to care for them.
My parents' orange tree is known for its ability to heal sickness. When I lived with them, we would always eat from the tree when sick and recover quickly. When my ex got a seriously bad ear infection, I brought her 3 of our oranges and made her eat them (not all at once, they're not eggs). The infection was completely gone in 3 days instead of the whole week the doctors thought. Any ideas on what's up with this tree? It's also very healthy itself and makes more fruit than any other tree it's size in the area.
>>
>>17108221
No official opinion here, but that's a good-ass tree.
I'd encourage getting some seeds from that tree and planting em everywhere. Hopefully it's not exclusive to the tree. Everyone could get some use out of a tree like that.
And I don't even eat oranges.
>>
>>17108228
Good idea, but instead of seeds I know how to clone the tree. Will root some and give out to people when they're well established and ready to plant.
>>
>>17108233
Good call.
That aside, my only guess is since the tree has been tended to by your family for some time, it's picked up some of the love and care put into it and because able to give it out itself.
Pretty neat I gotta say.
>>
>>17108237
That's what I was thinking too. That tree has received some special love and care from the family over the years. We have always been into gardening. I still check on it every time I go visit and we even take family pics in front of it. I guess it's just giving back what we have given it.
>>
File: fhhf.png (1 MB, 1800x1069) Image search: [Google]
fhhf.png
1 MB, 1800x1069
>>17108187
>Can you offer any more insight on some steps I should take to the road of healing and becoming more adept at handling relationships?

Now that's a tall order.
Hmm... the fact is I cannot really say more (and I don't want to repeat everything, someone might get bored of it XD ).

But I can give another advice: "Fake it till you make it."
It worked for me.

While I was a shy and awkward teenager, when I learned how to act like a "badass", I began to attract more and more girls.

My appearance remained the same (I didn't magically become super attractive or something like that), but my "vibe" changed - I acted "cool", so cool stuff happened to me.

It's all about how you feel.
Feel good? Great. Good things are going to happen.
Feel insecure and "bad"? Well, yeah...

People like confidence.
If you act confident, women will like it.
You'll have a "good vibe".

>>17108197

My spine is ("in theory") looks like cheese, man!
I've almost lost control of my let side.

Now I'm ok, I can run and live like a normal person.
(I feel pain and have difficulties only if I feel really, REALLY bad or depressed - but if I'm balanced, I can run like the Flash).

So it's the other way: feel good and even the most painful problems can go away.

Also energy healing, energy healing, energy healing! :D
I've fixed my spine with qi gong, positive thinking and Reiki.

>>17108207
Thanks Anon! :D

>>17108221
It's a collective thing.
You like lemons and oranges and you have history with them.

Therefore citrus trees resonate with you. :D
It's craaazy.

Also this anon >>17108187 attracted that image to this thread. XP
Pic is maybe related.
>>
>>17108207

No problem, I just forgot again, too. :)
>>
>>17108120
Hey anon, OCD guy here. Just wanted to let you know that your energy is helping great, I feel very comfy and at peace right now

Thank you!
>>
File: great-blue-heron-flying-3.jpg (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
great-blue-heron-flying-3.jpg
205 KB, 500x500
>>17108306

Glad to hear that.

I have to leave now but I'll be back in 10-12 hours. ;)
>>
Is this kind of magik capable of healing disabilities?
Am not talking about stuff like regrowing an arm, just small things like rotten teeth, for example.
>>
>>17108444
No expert, but would guess it can at-least keep it from spreading.
Stranger things have been healed through energy healing.
>>
>>17108444
Teeth rotting is a body thing.
I mean, depression is a mind thing, as is pain.
I won't say no, because I'm not an energy healer.
But stranger things have happened.
>>
>>17107994
I've been this way on and off since I was seven and had a lot of things happen to me, for some reason this year though it has started to be something that I just can't keep carrying around. I know one of things that makes it all so pointless is that I can't control my energies and I also only have a few people I can truly count on.

I may be able to give more if you want, depending on what it is.
>>
>>17108007
Thank-you and yes that would make sense!
>>
>>17107607
>Is Gebo a completely different system?

Gebo/Gyfu is the Mystery of exchange, basically.
>>
>>17107056
can you prevent me going bald?
>>
>>17109047
or please help with my current hair loss, its something that really concern me
>>
>>17109059
>hair loss because concerns
>concerned about hair loss
And the show goes on.
>>
>>17109072
i know, but still its really noticable right now + genetics etc
>>
Acne scars? Would there be any possibilities to help heal this? Im just finishing accutane and now have this new problem. Im 22 and male. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>17107896
https://youtu.be/ICj5UBS0cug

Here is your connection to the universe.
>>
Cant really heal diabetes
>>
few days ago I fucked up something in my left leg just bellow knee. Now everytime I try to bend/twist it there is a very sharp pain in that area.Please help
>>
File: bad move.jpg (457 KB, 3000x1694) Image search: [Google]
bad move.jpg
457 KB, 3000x1694
>le 17 y.o. depressionfag
>scrawny af, no self esteem
>better myself (MMA, astrophysics)
gonna enlist because GI bill + aerospace
>6 months after starting, i'm looking better
>feeling better
>summer ends, and so does my first REAL relationship
>standard teen distance/time issue

where it matters
>get violently ill, cant even keep down water
>excruciating pain, camped in bathroom 3 days
>go to familty doctor finally
"GETTOTHEHOSPITAL.jpg"
>morphine, xray, MRI, ultrasound
>all come back inconclusive
>months pass. still in unbearable pain
>barium swallow, EKG, CT scan
>nothing
>blood tests (liver function, kidneys, ect.)
>nadda
>upper GI, lower GI, endoscopy, colonoscopy
>nothing...
>still not on any pain treatment plan
>a year passes
Mayoclinic.jpg
>literally out of tests
>all inconclusive
>on useless pain meds
>mind is shattering from constant agony
>career plan is literally gone

If you think you can help, please do.. I dont know what to try anymore. dont think i have much time left
>>
>>17109449
Anxiety?

Worth a shot...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm holding a healing space this eve. Feel free to tap into this beautiful healing reiki
>>
>>17109544
You need heart healing. I bring rabbit energy. What are you so scared of and why am I connecting with you? Why do you run?
>>
>>17109449
I couldn't read your post due to a hospital experience. However know I hold a healing space for you this night. Welcome to connect whenever you wish
>>
So how do you heal?

Do you go by feeling, sort of surge traveling trough your body and steer it to your hands or tool of healing.

Do you visualize a healing light or visualize healing sigils?

I've only been able to heal once amd that was on acid in a different consoious. Used the visions I got and spoke certain words the voice told me.

What or how do you guys heal?
Can post more about my first heal if intressted
>>
>>17108444

The founder of QT always experiment with life force energy.
He believes that we're still just scratching the surface of this topic and it's possible that we can stop aging and do miraculous healings, in time.

So yeah, why not? ;)

>>17108591

Good to hear that.

>>17108980

Thank you for clarifying!

>>17109047
>>17109059

I see what I can do.
Sending the energy now.

>>17109072

Well, yes - anxiety can do a lot of harm. :D

But I'd say: love can do a lot of help.
It's a more encouraging thought, I think.
>>
>>17109901

Whoopps, sorry: the smiley at the end of the anxiety topic should be after the sentence about love.

Also I'll be back in a few hours.
>>
>>17109449
Hoping for the best for you anon. Sending good vibes your way.
Good luck.
>>
File: 1450522768901.jpg (34 KB, 498x550) Image search: [Google]
1450522768901.jpg
34 KB, 498x550
How do I connect to the universal energy?
>>
I practice mma. Every week by Friday my body is covered in cuts and bruises and I have something sprained or extremely soar. Any healing/quick recovery advice?
>>
>>17107046
I've suffered from back pain so long I guess I'll give this horseshit a try. go ahead and wave your magic wand and heal my back please :)
>>
>>17110013

>extremely soar

So inspirational....
>>
>>17110013
>Quick recovery
Learn any kind of energy healing system that works on your own body, like qigong, yoga, etc.
>>
Heal me up nigga
>>
>>17110060
You just pointed out that a guy that gets kicked in the head routinely has bad spelling...

no shit sherlock
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (60 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
60 KB, 468x312
>>17109132

Scars? That should be easy.
You're next!

>>17109314

We can try. ;)
I will send a lot of love, Anon!

>>17109409

Sure. :)

----------

There are sooo many anons in the thread - please be patient!
Everyone will receive distant healing sessions (at least one), all of you are equally important for me.

Also there are other healers around here, which is fantastic! :D

----------

>>17109449

Hmm... you're going to need a lot of heart energy.
You're next. ;)

>>17109551

Thank you! :D

>>17109604
See this >>17107350
>>
Heal me my friend for I have endured years of torment and anguish.
>>
File: hands_heal.jpg (92 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
hands_heal.jpg
92 KB, 675x900
>>17110006

See this: https://youtu.be/jw6xaIdkSIQ?t=3m36s

>>17110013

You're next.
Advice? Hmm... Don't hurt yourself, maybe? :P
Ok, ok, just joking.

Well I suggest try qi gong.
I think there are branches just for warriors - you can be healthy and an effective fighter at the same time.

Imagine yourself as a Yin-Yang symbol.
Your fighter self is just one half.
You need a half that helps you to remain calm, to regenerate and to become more intuitive (in fights and in the everyday life).

Do you meditate?

>>17110016

Waving the magic wand (that sounded... weird). XD

>>17110060
>>17110075

The right words are: extremely painful (for someone).

>>17110070

Very good advice.

>>17110074

Hol up! Healing is comin'! :P

>>17110240

Then you'll find peace here, among us.
You're next, Anon!
>>
>>17110247
Im trying to connect via kundalini. Any other thoughts on the matter other than what the video says?
>>
>>17110258

I've never really tried kundalini, but I'm sure it's interesting.

>Any other thoughts on the matter other than what the video says?

QT is pretty easy and simple.
Breathing, focusing, raising the vibes. :)

But there are a lot of minor stuff - check the book or the other videos!
>>
i don't know whether all this is real or not but i had spine surgery about a year ago and i lost the ability to feel and use some body parts properly, can this healing work on me?
>>
File: nnfrr.png (348 KB, 671x475) Image search: [Google]
nnfrr.png
348 KB, 671x475
>>17110389

Well, it worked on me. ;)
Even spinal problems can be fixed.

Sending the energy, Anon!
>>
>>17110247
you are a kind soul anon
>>
File: 1448682160744.jpg (262 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448682160744.jpg
262 KB, 706x1000
I'm trying to heal my third eye, or rather the part of my brain responsible for creative, imaginary thought and visualisation. Basically the parts that enable people to picture things in their minds, with their eyes closed. the 'thought forms'.

To all those people who suffer or are in need of healing I will with whatever power I have within me and without that you will find answers and be granted the divine healing touch. I desire this even more so than my own assistance.
>>
>>17110746

Thanks Anon!
This thread is full of love and good vibes - it's really awesome!

>>17110771

I think I also have problems with my third eye (if there is such a thing).
I've had a lot of headaches as a kid.
And I need glasses, too.

I hope one day I can heal my vision.
Or I'll find someone who can. :D

Also thank you very much your help and your love!

Namaste, my friend!
>>
Been slightly ill and out of energy for the last two months. And it all climaxed in a week of airways infection and now even less energy. Any help would be appreciated :)
>>
>>17111830

Sending the energy now. ;)
Try to relax and open your heart!
>>
>>17110247
I do not meditate, no. I cant fucking stand being alone with my thoughts. Music to 11 constantly
>>
>>17112181

Music can help, that's true.

While I've trained myself to meditate and to be as balanced as possible for years, music is still a soft spot - even pop or rock songs have a certain kind of "bizarre" harmony that can energize your whole being. :)
>>
Hello all,

Wondering if I could get some healing for my right wrist which was dislocated or broken or something last year, and my right hip which is like twisted out of place or something when I picked up a weight bent over weirdly a couple of years ago.

Name is Max if that's needed, sorry I can't be more specific about the injury, I dont have insurance and havent been to a doctor in like 6 years.

Thanks for your help
>>
>Requesting healing
I have a lot of blisters in my mouth and on my tonsils. In addition I have a small fever.

Pls gibb help, cheers :3
>>
>>17107081
I really like this, thanks for posting it
>>
>>17112175

Thank you a thousand times. Great to see people use their knowledge of healing to help random people.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.260330650_massive.jpg (154 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.260330650_massive.jpg
154 KB, 1000x750
>>17112315

Ok, I'm going to send a lot of energy, you need it.
Heart energy, too.
Everything I got. ;)

>>17112360

You're next, Anon!

>>17114526

It's really great, isn't it?
And it's a really old text - with a simple technique.

>>17114794

You're very welcome, Anon!

But remember: it's you who heal yourself, we just assisst to that. ;)
So you are all awesome! :D
>>
Depression... help!
>>
My father is an alcoholic due to surviving immense trauma. He now just lost his mother, brother and got a cancer diagnosis all within a span of a year.

I'm flying over to see him this holiday and take care of him.. Please anons help, I may not have much time left with him but I hope he can leave in peace not anguish.
>>
Looking for positive energy. Feeling very stressed and exhausted as of late. Mainly work and social situation. Would also love to look into Reiki if anyone has any resource recommendations
>>
>>17107056
Ok. I'm skeptical but I'll give it a shot. I don't know how this works. Do I just post and you send "energy"? How will I know if it worked?

Regardless. I haven't been able to sleep very well for the past year or so. Now with Christmas in a few days I'm even more stressed. I have a lot of tension and exhaustion due to terrible insomnia. Which causes me to feel tired all day. This is all along with several other health problems I'm dealing with.
>>
File: il_570xN.395396456_5vix.jpg (49 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.395396456_5vix.jpg
49 KB, 500x400
>>17114973
>>17114999

Ok, first let me tell you a story.
I just got home - I had to receive a few documents from someone.

Now I had to wait for this person in an empty room.
She had no idea that I'm coming, nobody told her.
I wanted to knock on the door, but I decided to try a QT technique instead:

What did I want? To meet this person (without telling her!).
But I didn't want those documents for selfish reasons, so I had this idea: we're interconnected, right? I want some papers from her, so I send her love in return. :)

Gues what happened in a few minutes?
The door opened and a smiling woman opened the door.
I received the documents, wished her Happy Holidays (she smiled happily) and then I left.

We are part of a Bigger Picture.
Love can really make things easier - it's not just a nice saying, LOVE IS REAL, a real "power" or "force".

Using quotes from movies: it really transcends space and time, also yes, it's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together. :D

So guys:
1, I'll send you energy, of course

2, Now you see how love and energy works.
If you want to help (others or just yourself), you need to feel love.
Then you'll feel the connection between people.

Even if you think you want selfish things from people, LOVE them.

Jesus said love your enemies (I'm not Christian, but I think it's a great part of the Bible).
Why?
He didn't think about simple love, as a powerless emotion. Why would you love your enemy, right?

He meant what I said earlier: love can solve all problems. Love is powerful.
If you love your enemy, (s)he'll stop being an enemy.
>>
>>17115005

You're next.

I've only practiced freestyle, non-traditional Reiki.
Also see this: >>17107085

>>17115014

For more information please check the thread, there are already a lot of info about healing here.

Insomnia - I know it well.
When I re-started the Healing General I could sleep well again. :)
Energy healing can fix many things, including sleeping problems.

You're next, Anon!

+ sorry for saying the door opening twice in >>17115020 , by the way! XD
>>
>>17107056
>>17107046
>>17107060
requesting healing, i've been depressed for a long time and have lost my sense of self, im also in poor health (several deficencies) and fear i might be aging faster than i should be because of stress and sadness.
>>
>>17115020
This is beautiful Heron but I can't feel love anymore, just getting more and more void.
>>
>>17115133
i could list insomnia, joint pains and paragraphs of other things that can be summed up as being unhealthy, depressed, and lost feeling. complete disconnectedness from everything after losing someone that meant everything to me that i never had in the first place. i want my humanity and health back, im missing my foundation.
>>
File: jzthrrer.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jzthrrer.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>17115133
>>17115134
>>17115149

Anons, sometimes I feel the same.

In the last 2-3 months I've been having anger management issues.
The people around me are ignorant, aggressive and hostile.

Sometimes sh#t happens.
Sometimes life seems to be (ot: it is!) unfair.
I know these feelings too well.

But tell you what: we can stil make our lives better.
That's my current goal.

I want to live a joyful life, even if other people don't.
That's why I meant that we should be like cells in a body: if you become a healthier, more balanced cell, you can be in harmony with other cells.

I know sorrow, regret and anger.
Sometimes it seems impossible to love others.

You don't have to be a tree-hugger hippie to become happier and more peaceful.
Try to find balance in yourself!

And / or do what I've done in that situation that I mentioned earlier: use love in a more... well... how should I put it?... a kind of a more "selfish" way.

You give love and this love will have a positive feedback.
Everybody wins. ;)

P.S.: I'll send energy to you!
>>
>>17115256
thank you friend, i really hope positive change comes. i've felt immune to it and empty because of it for so long
>>
>>17115270

I'm planning to give the thread a bit difficult direction: to boost not just the Anons health but their entire life (relationships, career, wealth, etc), by the way.

So don't worry, things are going to be better from now on! ;)

And just post here anytime, I happily give multiple healing sessions for you guys!
>>
Hi. I have really bad depression, and I worry too much about dumb shit. Could you help me out plz.
>>
>>17115292
I hope things get better, I've lost someone I thought was my best friend and am longing to feel understood again by someone who's actually similar to me
>>
>>17115303

Sure.
You're next, buddy!

>>17115351

Friendships can be rough sometimes.
I've lost friends too, but I also know that sometimes you get them back - it's possible!

Anyway: love and firendships ae important, but you must have your integrity; you must be whole as a person.

Meditation and healing taught me this lesson: to feel the "One", the "Big Picture".

When I've practiced more (years ago), I could find friends and partners much easier.
In fact, it was almost like THEY found me.

When you're calm, "whole", then things are going to work out automatically.

As Lao-Tzu say: defeating yourself is the greatest achievment, ever.
>>
I sometimes have these violent thoughts, I see a knife I think.about stabbing my girlfriend. I love her alot and would never hurt her even the thought/image shocks me.

I always have these thoughts of hurting loved ones when I see something to cut or stab with.

Also good to see you again heron these strange surges happening over the last couple of weeks you know more about it?

The shaman in training
>>
>>17115387
I've been thinking for years about how to be whole, but I have no idea. I have a very loose sense of self and since my loss it feels like most of my personality has been nulled. I've always felt like a blank canvas before them, but I've realized my fulfillment in them was just an illusion. I don't know how to find me.
>>
>>17115387
Thank you :)
>>
File: bk1.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
bk1.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1040
>>17115408

Hello there! :)

Hmm... I see.
I think a lot of people feel the same sometimes.
These are scary thoughts, I know, and let's be fair: we all can be a little "sadistic" occasionally.

I believe these are the signs of something uncoscious fear or anxiety.

As long as you notice these things it's ok. ;)
Everybody can have crazy thoughts, not just you.

Try to meditate on this - ask yourself:
>"What I feel / think when these thoughts find me?"
>"When was the first thing I thought these things?"
>"Are there any problems in my life that can cause these thoughts?"

As you said you love your girlfriend, so it must be an external cause.

Anyway: I'll send a lot of heart energy, it should help.
(And maybe you just need to cry a bit. Sounds strange, I know, but still: sometimes crying helps a lot - that's its function)

>>17115422

We are not alone, and this fact is the gateway to understand "how to be a whole".
Individuality and society / the Universe define each other.

It's aaaall a symbiosis, an interconnected system.
You are You because of the others.

Find the others and you'll find yourself, too! ;)

>>17115439

Have a nice day, Anon!
>>
>>17115464
>When was the first time I thought these things?"

fixed, sorry
>>
namaste friends,

keep pushing towards your goals, see clearly and move resolutely.
>>
>>17115465
Thanks heron I think it's fear of losing her or having something happen to her.

Also violence has always been a part of the past I guess some tendencies are just there.

Got this blue stone/crystal around my neck really helps with keeping moodswings/depression in control.

But about the random surges, something on a global scale happening?
>>
I got into traffic accident, and I can't move my right arm as freely as before.
It's clavicular fracture.
Surgery costs too much money, so in 4 months I was using traditional treatment, like massage, etc.

I can't even go to work right now.
Any help would be welcome, thanks in advance.
>>
>>17115464
Thank you :) "Find others" is something that's been being said to me a lot, I'm just having trouble actually finding people. I feel like I'm not complete enough to truly reach out to people genuinely anymore
>>
Anyone able to heal my third eye or ability to visualize again?
Going through a time where my time is running short in order for me to achieve jhana and furthering myself internally. I would gladly appreciate it if someone could help me.
:^)
>>
>>17115468

Thanks disinfoking!
You're right: "Be mindful!"

>>17115496
>Thanks heron I think it's fear of losing her or having something happen to her.

The same was (is?) with me: I was sooo afraid that I might lose her - this was the first step that separated me from the "Whole".

Careful with jealousy, too!
Love needs only love - it's like a "perpetuum mobile". :D

>Also violence has always been a part of the past I guess some tendencies are just there.

I strongly believe that the thing we're doing in this thread will become another step on the road to peace and a better world. ;)

>Got this blue stone/crystal around my neck really helps with keeping moodswings/depression in control.

Nice!
I miss my quartz medal (gave it to my girlfriend).

>But about the random surges, something on a global scale happening?

I think there's always a "hapening" in our world.
There were always forces of chaos (war, destructive individuality, aggression) and order / peace ("one-ness", people acting as a whole, stability, etc) in the past.

While there many conflicts in our world, even small steps (like this thread) can make this planet a better place.

>>17115521

I've had problems with my spine.
Doctors said "Well, a surgery can help you... or not. Maybe it will paralyze you".
Even a Tai Chi master said that he can't help you.

And here I am: only depression can make you feel the old spinal problems.
If I don't have a reeeeally bad day, I can walk and run like a normal person.
It's possible to regenerate.

So you'll make it, dude! ;)
I believe in you.

But enough of the words: help is on the way!
Sending the energy!

>>17115572

Here's the thing: first you need to be balanced.
I mean it's about "vibes" and harmony; and, of course, you need to be opened towards other people.

But you don't have to act friendlier or constantly looking for friends.
If you find your balance, your relationships will also become 100%.
It will just happen.
>>
>>17115660

I "see" what I can do. :D

Also we talked about the 3rd eye here >>17110771 and here >>17111556.

Also never push visualization.
It has to come naturally.

I suggest forget it for a few days.
Sometimes your mind needs to rest.
>>
>>17107046

Please help heal my left hand. I can't play guitar with it hurting the way it is. It's getting better, but just at a slow rate.
>>
>>17115743
Alright, I'm not pushing it so much... My mind doesn't really get tired anymore since I've built up awareness. And, I've only visualized twice this month, and I get the feeling I should keep it going.
>>
File: Xdc45peTe.jpg (237 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Xdc45peTe.jpg
237 KB, 800x800
>>17115751

There's a musician in my family (also plays guitar), so I know how painful must be this for you.

Musicians just can't live without playing on something! :)

Ok, you're next on my list.

P.S.: Mind if I ask what kind of music do you like / play?

You could post Youtube links here to make the thread more colourful (don't have to be music played by you, it can be anything you like).

>>17115758

Oh I see!
Then don't stop - always follow your intuition!
>>
>>17115767
Okay, I will.
I shouldn't doubt myself.
:^)
Thanks!
>>
>>17115767

I play classical songs with the occasional weab song mixed in.

The following 2 songs are ones I play, but obviously the people playing do the pieces much better than I can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdYIdgzCmaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R62x8QaAugk
>>
>>17115772

Of course you shouldn't! :D

With a good intuition, you'll be fine, anyway.

>>17115779

Just like my brother, then. :)

He also likes covers and can play almost anything he hears / listens to.

Thank you for the links!
I just love how beautiful you guys can make the thread. :P
>>
File: shutterstock_73194628.jpg (483 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_73194628.jpg
483 KB, 500x475
>>17107046

Now I'll study the heart energy parts of QT.

Most distant healing techniques need that, so I want to check those chapters again.

Here's an interesting video, by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJIz35DVAq0

Also a question: would you like to "upgrade" this thread as described in here >>17115292 ?

If the answer is "yes", I might need some help to create a new, better text for OP (with links to descriptions, tutorials, etc).
>>
>>17115087
>For more information please check the thread, there are already a lot of info about healing here.
>Insomnia - I know it well.
>When I re-started the Healing General I could sleep well again. :)
>Energy healing can fix many things, including sleeping problems.
>You're next, Anon!

Thank you.
>>
The tenant in my knee is too short and snaps if I move it wrong and that not only immobilizes me but it's excruciatingly painful. Can this help a little?
>>
can anyone try to heal the pain i've got in my lower left abdomen, it's getting really uncomfortable, i tought it will pass away but it's the 3rd day now and i start to consider going to a doctor
>>
>>17116434

You're welcome!

>>17116441

Sending the energy now. ;)

>>17116462

While I believe energy healing is the future of medicine, visiting a doctor is still a good thing.

You're next on my list, but if the pain won't go away, please go to the doc, ok?
Just to be sure.
>>
>>17116621
i really don't like doctors tough, a few years ago my belly hurt so bad i almost couldn't get out of bed, and still didn't went to doctor, but i knew it was some sort of gastrointestinal problem and it usually go away by itself, this time however it's on my left side and i never had something like this before, the pain isn't even that bad, but it's nature concerns me
>>
Please heal my liver.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.262302583_grande.jpg (90 KB, 800x593) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.262302583_grande.jpg
90 KB, 800x593
>>17116647

Hmm.

Well, I don't like doctors either (who does, really?).

I'm already working on it, that is all I can say.

>>17116652

Ok, Anon.
You are next.
>>
>>17116621
Am I supposed to feel anything? How will I know if this worked?
>>
>>17116753

You get better, for example. :D

But you can feel heat, buzzing, tickling sensations - anything, really.

Also there are emotional signs.
Healing often releases energy blocks via / folloed by laughter or crying.

And I believe healing is even more complex than what we can perceive: synchronicities, "luck" and any good thing can be signs of a good health / healing.
>>
>>17116778
Well I haven't felt any different so far. :/

Am I supposed to wait till I go to sleep? (insomnia anon here)
>>
When I'm alone I have anxiety about everything and I have an overactive imagination. It gets so bad to the point where my head becomes clogged from so many different thoughts and I can't sleep. My thoughts and worries pile on top of more thoughts and worries. And it just never stops. A small snowball will turn into an avalanche of worries and panic. This causes me physical problems because it affects my mental state and I can't get things done sometimes. It even affects my fucking dreams.

I need peace of mind. I want to stop being stressed about everything.
>>
>>17116866

I see.
Well, I continue the session anyway.

Reiki and QT practitioners also say that it's normal if you don't feel anything (especially if you're not familiar with spiritual / energetic stuff).

You don't have to focus on anything, I'm doing the treatment, your body may (or sometimes: may not) benefit of it.

So yeah: you go to sleep and you'll see.
I'm pretty sure you'll feel better and your insomnia will go away.

As I said it helped me, too.
A few days ago I couldn't sleep for days.
Now I sleep like a baby. :)

If the problem is still around, just post another request tomorrow - I'll happily give as many healings as needed!
>>
>>17116912
Ok. We'll see.

Thanks for the gesture. It's nice to know someone cares.
>>
File: canstockphoto16054725.jpg (810 KB, 1600x1520) Image search: [Google]
canstockphoto16054725.jpg
810 KB, 1600x1520
>>17116908

Stress: the most common illness of the modern man.

I've experienced the same symptoms in the last 1,5 year and I know how bad it is.

I suggest you the same thing that helped me:

1, Try to understand the unity of everything. Life is everywhere - it's not you vs the world.
We are all parts of a greater organism: this planet... the Universe... everything.

2, It's all about the vibes.
Everything vibrates.
Focusing on your breathing can help you to understand and feel this.

Life can be bad, but once you feel the connection between you and the entire Uinverse, you'll become one of this beautiful system.

You'll go with the stream (in a very good way) and things will suddenly work out.
You'll be the right time, the right place.

... and you'll sleep well. :P
You won't think about anything like you described, because your thought, emotions (your very heartbeat) will pulse with the "Big Picture".

Panic and stress will go away, because you'll know you are part of everything - your cells, your molecules, your entire being.
Then you can find your place.

But first thing first: You are next on my list.
After one or two sessions you'll feel better and maybe you'll get what I was talking about in this post.
>>
File: light.jpg (146 KB, 964x628) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
146 KB, 964x628
>>17116957
>Panic and stress will go away, because you'll know you are part of everything - your cells, your molecules, your entire being.

I understand that and I DO feel that. I appreciate life itself and the universe more than most people. It's just that social problems in society cause stress. My mind gets overloaded with it. Not just social problems but personal ones too. I don't like certain aspects of myself.

There was a time in my life when my mind was more simple and innocent. Now it's just overloaded with stress, worry, and near depression. I'm becoming numb to the things that once brought me joy.

I can't find happiness anywhere except in fantasies, and I have no one to really talk to. All of my real life issues are nothing but stress and unhappiness, and the only escape I have, like I said, is in fantasies which I've developed over the years as a form of self induced psychotherapy. Usually through music and such.
>>
I have been dealing with chronic pain for years. Last three days have been a challenge to keep moving. I love my life. I need help.
I appreciate it.
>>
>>17116385
> would you like to "upgrade" this thread
Yes, we can give it a try~
>>
>May I get a healing please :)
>>
>>17116385
If I believed in such things, I would say you are an angel. You aren't a Christian (and neither am I), yet I would say you're only the second person I've ever seen in my life whom I can accurately describe as truly Christ-like.
>>
>>17116753
>>17116778

Don't know if this is placebo or not, but I felt a slight sensation of happiness mixed with a "this issue will now be ok" feeling/realization a few minutes after the dude responded to a request I made. It felt foreign, like it didn't originate from inside myself. It also did not stay long, felt like a little bird that stopped by my window real quick and flew away again. Whatever it was, it didn't hurt to have experienced it.

Just my experience.
>>
Could I get a healing please? My mom died a few months back and I've been dealing with a lot of stuff.
>>
I've had a serious alcohol problem for years. I made a decision to stop this morning. Feels bad. Help if you can please.
>>
How do I learn this kind of healing? Where to start?
>>
oi

im ilam, joining on the healing! give&receive
Love <3
>>
i could do with any healing you could spare
thank you.
>>
File: dgtht.jpg (14 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
dgtht.jpg
14 KB, 600x480
>>17117057

As a guy who has experienced a lot of trouble in the last few years and even considered suicide a few times, I can relate to that.

But see, even after these veeeery bad things I could find peace and light, again.

What I described to you is not just an empty feeling.
You shouldn't just feel or think that you are one with everything - you'd know and "be" one.

I'll send more energy, friend.

>>17117074
>I love my life.

That's a good start. :)

You're next!

>>17117101

Hmm... ok. :P

>>17117105

Definitely. :)

>>17117106

Oh, you're very kind!
But no - no, no, no! XD
I'm not even close to that.

You know, I believe we should be all try to help mankind (you, me, everyone) to be happy, healthy and prosperous, together... that's all.

If there is just one person who's not happy or "ok", we're not done yet.
So we got a lot to do!

>>17117479

Very interesting!
Thanks for sharing your experience!

>>17117495

I'm sorry Anon!
We're with you!

And of yourse, you'll receive a healing session.

>>17117546
>I made a decision to stop this morning. Feels bad.

Well, for me, it feels like pure awesomeness.
You can do this, dude!

I know it's difficult now, but you'll be proud of yourself when you win this match.
And you will.

You're next on the list!

>>17117548

I don't have much time at the moment, so please check the thread (next time I'll give you guys links in OP, I promise!), I answered this question here and there.

>>17117698

Thank you very much! :D

>>17118598

Sure, Anon!
You're next.
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1248x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1248x1008
y u do this op?

this is nice.

i like herons
>>
>>17119382

Then I'm a lucky Heron to hear that. :D

Have a nice day, Anon!
>>
I just want for my heart broken heart to be healed. I just want to be happy so I can find love again.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x315
>>17119394
hey. you too :3 may your new year be dank and your traffic lights all be a safe and happy green.
>>
I'd like to thank you for the assistance to my cat.

His eyes still bad but he is managing to keep it more open than before, though sadly I believe it's beyond repair so at least he's having a relief. Also to the rune guy, thank you.

Big hugs and keep blessed with the gift you have, thank you very much.
>>
File: b7CaX535.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
b7CaX535.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>>17119482

Sending a lot of heart energy, anon!

>>17119649

I wish you a Happy New Year, full of repeating numbers, and the dankest of memes! :D

Also that doge is beautiful.

>>17119811

Happy to hear that the treatment could help a bit.

There's a good side of feedback in this thread, by the way: it's a free ticket for more healing. :P

So your cat is the next on my list!

P.S.: Multiple sessions can make the impossible possible - just sayin'. ;)
>>
>>17119341
>But see, even after these veeeery bad things I could find peace and light, again.

I don't think I can. I can't find happiness, no matter how much I try. Maybe I'm just naturally unlucky.

It's funny, I like helping others and making them feel good by motivating them and such, but I can't do it for myself. I've been told before that I've saved people from suicide or falling into depression. All the while, I, myself, feel dead inside.
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpFY_3NqVkg
>>
>>17119965
>It's funny, I like helping others and making them feel good by motivating them and such, but I can't do it for myself. I've been told before that I've saved people from suicide or falling into depression. All the while, I, myself, feel dead inside.

I've started this thread for the exact same reason, Anon: I feel better if I help others.

I've experienced many things in the last 5-6 years: sometimes I was really lucky, had money and lived with my girlfriend, sometimes I was poor, without my girl and without any luck.
"From the highest of heights... "

And I've tried to act without love, to be distant and cold.
I thought it's going to be better.

But I saw that I really became distant: losing the connections with the world will make things even worse.
And I couldn't become "cold" - the whole thing just made me angrier and angrier.

Again: when I say oneness, love and stuff like this, I'm not talking about some hippie nonsense.
I've always been grumpy, for example, even when I was pretty relaxed and peaceful.
We are human after all.

>An advice:
Give a QT session (for example) for one Anon in this thread (just try it, really) and see what happens! :)
>>
File: 0xAW6Ig.gif (749 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
0xAW6Ig.gif
749 KB, 245x263
>>17119341
>You know, I believe we should be all try to help mankind (you, me, everyone) to be happy, healthy and prosperous, together... that's all.
>If there is just one person who's not happy or "ok", we're not done yet.
>So we got a lot to do!
>>
>>17119987
>Give a QT session (for example) for one Anon in this thread (just try it, really) and see what happens! :)

What is that?
>>
>>17107056
>The Star Wars theme is just a joke

Well fuck this non-sense i'm going to bed.
>>
>>17119974

Nice, thank you! :)

Here's another (it's a "Special Edition" thread, after all): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxDm-4Jrg9w

>>17119996

Quantum Touch.
But that's just my "weapon of choice". :)

Every type of energy healing can fix the healer, too.
>>
>>17120023
Classic theme.

Here's another theme for the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg

I'm also an anon from earlier. I feel...strangely better. More uplifted. I'm feeling pretty good.
>>
File: sfohww.png (458 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sfohww.png
458 KB, 500x375
>>17120022

Sending the energy, Anon!

Also good night, sleep well! :)

>>17120042

Wow, good to hear that! :P
You'll receive another session, just to boost that good mood and fix more stuff.

Thanks for the music!
>>
>>17120059
>You'll receive another session, just to boost that good mood and fix more stuff.

Thank you, my friend. I hope you don't "overdo" it to where you feel tired from giving so much to others.

>Thanks for the music!

No problem. Music is always a good medium to get your emotions flowing.
>>
I can't describe the peace of mind and general feeling of comfort and love I'm feeling now. It feels like extasy. Like the feeling you get when someone close to you gives you meaningful hug. I feel like I'm surrounded by an aura of calmness and love. I could almost cry.

OP, I don't know if this is some kind of magic or just a form of therapy for the mind, but whatever it is, it works. I needed this so badly.
>>
>>17120070

You can't overdo this. :)
It's literally life force.

In fact it's just get stronger and stronger if you use it.

And yeah, music really heals.
>Music is always a good medium to get your emotions flowin

Exactly.

>>17120126

I'm so happy to hear that! :P

It seems your body (your entire being, to be more specific) handled very well the treatment and it used a lot of energy, thus the positive emotional response.

I'll send you more energy, and I'm sure you'll experience (further) big positive changes.
>>
>>17107046
I really need some tips on healing mental illness! It's like the light won't stay on in their silly heads.
>>
>>17120166
>It seems your body (your entire being, to be more specific) handled very well the treatment and it used a lot of energy, thus the positive emotional response.
I guess so. Because I'm just filled with this blissful feeling all around and my mind isn't clogged with worries.
>I'll send you more energy, and I'm sure you'll experience (further) big positive changes.
Thank you so much! I don't know who you are, but I love you! Like, not romantically, but as a person.
>>
>>17120168

Hmm... so you want to heal others who suffer from mental illness(es)?

Unconditional love is an easy and fast method.
It's not a religious thing, you know.

Everything vibrates, and when you feel peaceful, loving and "ok", then you feel this universal life force, which is a very powerful vibration.

Now if someone has emotional and / or mental problems, then this person needs this kind of love.

First you need to achieve this level of vibes / love.
Try to meditate, especially on the things I just said.

When you feel the connection between you and everything (even a little bit), you're on the right track.

Then you can focus this love on the people you want to cure and they'll get better. ;)

>>17120178

I know how / what you mean - and I love you, too! :)

It's the same universal love, our very essence, the vibration of the Universe.

This is the same force that someday will unite mankind and help us to live in a peaceful, happy world, together.

Namaste, my friends!
>>
File: rhrgc.jpg (98 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
rhrgc.jpg
98 KB, 500x477
>>17107046

So here's a new idea, Anons.

While I believe the Paranormal Healing General can act as a healing thoughtform (or at least a focus point for distant healing), we can also create a "-chan" for this purpose.

4chan was already a birthplace of many hostile thoughtforms (just think about Ebola-chan), maybe it's time to create a Healer-chan (or something like that).

It could act as a focus point that helps us to boost distant healings - a thoughtform like that could even make self-healing much easier / more effective.

The only problem is: some people might find a healer thoughtform "alien", too distant and "ihnuman".
Also it's occult-ish, while Quantum Touc, for example, tries to explain energy healing as a real, physical thing.

So what do you think?

P.S.: ...or we could use boddhisattvas and health-related gods / goddesses for the healings.
But that's too... well... religious.
>>
File: sol.jpg (610 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sol.jpg
610 KB, 1920x1080
when you perform "healing" for people, you're stunting their spiritual growth and creating dependency

there is no amount of good you can do here that will cure the poison that your indirect egoizing administers
>>
File: sgrhzrzz.jpg (64 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
sgrhzrzz.jpg
64 KB, 400x394
>>17120652

Many gurus think like you.

... and it can be true, if you're really "healing" people.
But Quantum Touch, the system I use is not about directly "healing" - it's about creating a healing space, which is basically a high vibration.

If the body / spirit wants to use this high vibration, it uses.
If, just as you said, the body / spirit is not ready, then this healing space won't affect anything.

Also I believe healing has its own physics, even if we're talking about spirits / souls or whatever.

And I mentioned "heart energy": it's love.
That's what I'm doing in this thread: I "actively" love people who need love (in other words: "healing").

Do you think it's bad to love others and to help them with this love?
I think you just misunderstood / misinterpreted what this thread is about, and it's ok.

If there is a thing we call "spiritual growth", then what's in this thread won't damage or alter it, I assure you.
(On the contrary: it might help it!)

But if you have other beliefs - I respect them.
Also thank you for telling us your opinion! :)

Peace and love, friend!
Namaste!
>>
>>17119922
Thank you very much, he seems to be responding quite well, opening his eyes more often and tried to play with my hand tonight.

I have no words to express how grateful I am, he means a lot to me and any hello he can get is welcome. Bless you Heron
>>
I'm curious about something. Can this also work with sexual energy, since that is also a form of love?

Like, could you actually make someone ejaculate by sending energy their way? Or is this only for creating a "space" around the individual?
>>
Ummm.. This is my first post on this board though I've been lurking for a long-ass time. Anyways, here goes:
Myopia (nearsightedness)
Can anything be done about it?
>>
File: andru-gonsalis13.jpg (295 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
andru-gonsalis13.jpg
295 KB, 595x842
Passing by to send healing energy to everybody here.

Wish you all a lovely Christmas or anything you celebrate this time of the year.

Namaste
>>
File: JGHG.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
JGHG.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
>>17121674

It seems he's responding well to the treatments - that's good, very good! :)

Sending the energy now!

>>17121922

I seeee what you did theeeeere! :P

Ok, jokes aside: love is love, and sexuality is also about love (on a personal level) and the connection between people, you're right on that.

But to cause sexual desires in others?
Hmm...
Not sure about that.

I know one thing for sure: if you give healing sessions to your partner, that can boost your sexual life.
After all, it really is about the connection and harmony between you.

>Or is this only for creating a "space" around the individual?

Yepp.
But that 'only' is a pretty awesome "powa", you know. :D

>>17121978

You're next, dude!

>>17124710

Thank you, dear Lathesis! :)
It's good to see you in this thread.

also pic related:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ANONS!
>>
I don`t know if what`s broken is my head, my heart or what, but I just have lived for 21-22 years (I`m 35) in a cycle or being hopeful and driven then going into depression when I fall flat on my face after I fail on what was giving me hope life would turn it around. I`m just a fuck-up.

Anything that would help me is fine, thanks.
>>
File: il_570xN.440560305_54ng.jpg (87 KB, 570x456) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.440560305_54ng.jpg
87 KB, 570x456
>>17124946

I feel for you, Anon!
There's always hope and things can always get better.

I'll send you a lot of energy.
Don't be surprised - it's possible that you'll feel unexpected excitement or overwhelming emotions; it's normal. ;)
>>
>>17107056
I want to feel more connected to the universe. I feel somewhat separated and want to be able to relate to the unknown and life in the universe better, be that through spiritual or religious or other means. Thanks :)
>>
>>17125025
Could you help me with a job? I'm a senior and I want to do something I love and that makes a difference but getting a job is like pulling teeth. And it's not like I suck I have plenty of internship experience and all that but hopefully you can help.

Have a good day and thank you friend.
>>
>>17125044

A healing session might help you.
Raising your vibes is all you need. ;)

You're next.

>>17125049

Finding a job can be difficult sometimes, I know.

Fortunately this is what we're doing in this tread: focusing on each other with love and energy - and this helps us re-integrate into society, the Universe, and life itself.

Health is just one part of "prosperity", after all.

So I'll send you energy and we'll see what happens.
>>
>>17124858
>Ok, jokes aside: love is love, and sexuality is also about love (on a personal level) and the connection between people, you're right on that.
>But to cause sexual desires in others?
>Hmm...
>Not sure about that.
>I know one thing for sure: if you give healing sessions to your partner, that can boost your sexual life.
>After all, it really is about the connection and harmony between you.

Interesting. I only ask because I figured one of the strongest forms of love is intimacy between people. Thanks!

And Merry Christmas my friend.
>>
>>17124946
I don't know what happened the other day, but I was feeling the same as you, asked OP for anything, and this was my post later
>>17120126

So evidently, OP's "healing" works. It seemed to wear off after a while though. So that's probably why he said you need multiple sessions.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.