[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "right" Chrisitian Church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Steam_Book_ITT086-dfcs.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Steam_Book_ITT086-dfcs.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
Is there, in your opinion, /x/, a correct Christian Church? whether it's RCC (Catholic) or Eastern Orthodox or some branch of Protestant?

This is to be answered by Christians but if you're non-Christian just say which Church you'd pick (if any) and the reasons, hypothetically... as if you were a Christian.

Also if you're atheist or agnostic or non-Christian please just put
>X

at the top or bottom of your post so I can tell the difference. Thanks
>>
Jesus is the correct church
>>
if u worship a dead kike on a stick ur in the wrong church lmao (not beign edgy being serious btw lol) :D
>>
lately I have started laughing hysterically. life is just so funny.
>>
>>17132714
not me really I try not to laugh at a lot of things because it makes me look insane
>>
>>17132714
life is so fucked up. why would anyone wish this upon anything.
>>
>>17132702
i should think that the oldest religion sense being closest to the creation of the earth if your religious should be the most undiloted and correct religion any form of christianity doesnt fit that build. id say if your looking for correct then youd have to go with some kind of pagan stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 457x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 457x305
>>17132714
same same same it is all just so absurd at times - when alone i have found myself laughing til i sob uncontrollably but it's just so fucking funny. i mean it's terrible too, i know that but it's also really extraordinarily amusing
>>
>>17132757
OP here. Interesting... I have gone through in ym earlier 20's exploring first Taoism by reading the actual book translation by Ralph Alan Dale... then I got into Aleister Crowley's Thelema and Golden Dawn style "magick", neo-paganisms of sorts and I even have many books on Hindu mythology like an abbreviated Rig Veda and Indian Philosophy sourcebook...
It's all cool seeming and all, even some of Blavatsky's wririntgs.
But if you go back to the "occult" world of say Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa of the 15th century you find a very pro-Catholic and Christian occult. Out to validate Chritianity.
When did , in Europe, occultism turn it's back to Christianity and begin this denial of Christ?

Here is a huge summary of Agrippa's writings and works.
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/agrippa-nettesheim/
>>
>>17132702
Church is optional, to be a christian you just need to follow Jesus, after this you go for step two, the paranormal life with him.
>>
Pius Brothers
>>
>>17132757
to bad those died out and all we have left is euphoric fanfiction

>>17132797
the reformation was a mistake.
>>
We are the church. We are the body of Christ. The ones who have been born again. Be careful brother, false prophets and wolves in sheep's clothing abound in the end of days. I don't know if you can see it or if you have even been saved, but Joel Olsteen and the prosperity gospel message are deceptive, and the vatican and pope are outright satanic. A King James bible is the only uncorrupted bible, although NIV can be used if you understand the changes that were made to it and the 16 verses that were removed. God bless
>>
>>17133178
I believe in a lot of what you say too, but I would never recommended a King James Version to anyone, unless they had no other access to the Gospels.

I have an 1800s Bible and honestly, I would recommend older translations
>>
Just be Good
To Jesus Crist is the only thing he cares, that you have a Good heart
>>
>>17133178
My bad too, didn't mean to sound rude
>>
File: B_kAe6qUIAID9UI.jpg (58 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
B_kAe6qUIAID9UI.jpg
58 KB, 599x600
>>17133178
>the pope is bad mkay
>only read the most inaccurate edited translation made to keep james from sperging to hard

you serious right now?
>>
>>17133212
Not that anon, but if you believe the church isn't what it's claiming to be, and the only Bible you have access to is KJV then read it

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you had no other, then of course I would.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.