[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was baptised when I was a baby, do I have any paranormal privilege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 192x247) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 192x247
I was baptised when I was a baby, do I have any paranormal privilege?
>>
File: Untitled.png (296 KB, 490x295) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
296 KB, 490x295
MANY ARE CALLED YET FEW ARE CHOSEN
>>
>>17132427
You sound stupid. Baptism is a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>17132427
It just means you were briefly a soggy infant.
>>
>>17132427
The Holy Spirit runs thru you. Plus you can never commit the one sin that is unforgivable.
>>
>>17132639
>Plus you can never commit the one sin that is unforgivable.
what's that?
>>
>>17132799
Suicide you fucking idiot
>>
>>17132839
Isn't pride unforgivable? To think that you don't need god?
>>
yeah so check your fucking privilege you baptist scum
>>
>>17132427
according to monster girl quest, your cum no longer tastes good to demons, monsters (or angels)

other than that you may have a guardian angel. think on it as an alien watching everything you do, judging you, and helping out sometimes.
>>
>>17132427
Check your paranormal privilege shitlord. Not every baby has white heterosexual parents to get them baptised you racist, sexist, sprititist piece of shit.
>>
>>17132884
Kek.
>>
>>17132604
kek
>>
>>17132427
no.
>>
>>17132875
Well monster girl quest is wrong, succubi been giving me an addiction to masturbate for like a decade now.
>>
>>17132427
Baptism as an infant does nothing.
Baptism is just supposed to show that you have
died and risen with Christ. It's a sign of service to the cross.

If you want to go to Heaven:

Believe Jesus died for all your sins.
Was buried.
Rose again 3 days later.

If you believe that (believe means trust) that He did it for you, to take your punishment, you are not eternally saved. That is all you have to do.

Baptism, church, stop sinning etc is not required.
>>
>>17133083
you are NOW eternally saved*
>>
>>17132839
blasphemy against the holy spirit is actually the only unforgivable sin.

Suicide would seem so due to it's nature, however, we cannot presume to know whether sins can be forgiven posthumously or not.

That is, it's likely that suicide is unforgivable (so don't do it if you believe in christianity), but it isn't certain.

>>17132848
That's basically the nature of "blasphemy against the holy spirit". It's not simply the notion of pride, but specifically it's a crime committed by people who deny god even after having knowledge of him firsthand.

It's likened to "feeling the warmth of the sun but obstinately denying it out of sheer arrogance".

>>17132427
I ascribe to lutheran doctrine, so take that for what it's worth:

by being baptised, you have partaken in one of the means of grace which build faith in the christian. However, if you reject this grace, it becomes null for you, so being baptised only matters so long as you yourself maintain your faith.

so...it gives you god's grace so long as you continue to accept it?

>>17133083
Oh look, it's this nigger again.
>>
>>17132639
>>17132839
WAIT
FUCK
is this for real

I was baptised and I want to kill myself.
Now I'm scared, faggots.

I'm going to hell?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.