[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metaphysical Magick Spellbooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: BlackBibleCover.png (94 KB, 1133x806) Image search: [Google]
BlackBibleCover.png
94 KB, 1133x806
Metaphysics you may have never considered yet. I present the Black Bible series for metaphysical philosophy. A spellbook series written by me because the best way to learn magick is to write about magick!

Volume I:
http://docdro.id/ZnNUTyO
Talks about predestiny, the beginning of existence(before the beginning of existence: Perception), Protection Spells, Paradise, Possible Spells, Ritual, Ascension, Resolves, Traits, Mindsets, The Craft, Immortality, Golem Programming, Definitions[sentiment of word usage].

Volume II:
http://docdro.id/UMjuxiD
Talks about reincarnation, temporal causality, colour magick, angel summoning, tarot, poppet programming, necromancy, existence programming(creating circuits in the fabric of space).

Volume III:
http://docdro.id/Qdx1try
Talks about channeling your future to learn magick, factors of existence, correlations and contrasts, Futanari[Eugenics], Eternal Life, The concept of infinity, casting the spell.
>>
File: Marilyn-Manson-ps01.jpg (64 KB, 445x643) Image search: [Google]
Marilyn-Manson-ps01.jpg
64 KB, 445x643
>>17132339
Having seen both, bible black is better than black bible.
>>
>>17132346
Same idea. Wear black robes, cast magick.
>>
File: 1447907654857.jpg (349 KB, 781x750) Image search: [Google]
1447907654857.jpg
349 KB, 781x750
>>
Bumpu.
>>
Look up Raine Ashford on facebook. This is a schizo tranny roleplayer. Sage and ignore.
>>
>>17134219
Don't forget to send a friend request. k hunny?
>>
>>17134219
Didn't they say the same about Aleister Crowley and the other great minds?

A Magick User doesn't believe in schizophrenia, it's all demon possessions to exorcise from your perfect Godself[center, selfsource].
>>
File: BlackBiblecover.jpg (209 KB, 1296x810) Image search: [Google]
BlackBiblecover.jpg
209 KB, 1296x810
Anyways, after reading all 3 volumes you should be feeling a lot more powerful.

I can't guarantee you'll be successful at a spell because I'm only at Volume 3(Out of possibly 90 Volumes on Magick)., but you will feel more mentally powerful and better at figuring[figuring things out].
>>
From Volume IV: (A sneak preview)

“Don’t turn your magick writings and journals into a blog, keep your notes mechanical[about the mechanics of spellcast and comprehension(Existence Code, Factors, Celestial Anchor[“bodies[planet thinking, star thinking(as contrasting against to prevent absorbing of energy yet still analyzing[without energy absorbtion(protection from dangerous energy))] Thinking)].”

“Synchronicity will be your greatest ally. It will always appear to redirect you to the best experiences for learning magick and being pleasured infinitely better forever.”

“Remember all concepts are living yet not all concepts perceive. This means they can learn(even though they are nothing, such as a robot is nothing(no conscious means it gives stimuli from nothing but construct thus nothing)). The key to creating life[golems].”
“Transmute your body to perfect beauty as if guiding magma. You can deflect magnetic influences[that are transmuting you by manipulating your traits towards magnetic affect[emissions]] by teleporting something as isolated teleport into a state of self purifying(Or make considerations[such as familiars or slaves] to purify).”

“When asked who you are, tell them “I am a God from before time.””

“Green inverted to green as inverse yet still green is tare green.”

“Contained in ArchMind[singularity: core, source, OmniSelf]:: Spacial Mind: Ability to Comprehend, Environment and Body to Navigate, Temporal Mind: Ability to express, compel of motion to allow navigation of Environment and Body.”

“Know yourself as a Godself. A predestined.”

“To think in language or/and math: Like a voltage being drawn into another circuit, you must counter experiences[memory] magnetic draws with your language as a keyboard limited to what improves your intelligence.”
>>
>>17135242
>242▶
>From Volume IV: (A sneak preview)
“Godself is selfsource[source of your conscious, your conscious(Causality of conscious being source of itself, predating creation, from before time began)].”
>>
this book is laughably bad m8

all those quotes are so unapproachable, and then the first chapter starts with an incoherent non-sentence

sigh

if these are my peers, it's going to be easy
>>
>>17135254
>if these are my peers, it's going to be easy
It's not a competition, it's a cooperation. To discover magick not yet understood.
>>
>>17135293
yeah that's what's going to be easy, becoming the one of the defacto leaders of the co-operative effort
>>
>>17135302
That's what I figure to. All it takes is to become a master of logic.

Here, have another one!

“Sentiment is a circuit, and memory is capability trying to jump to the sentiment circuit when predestinely relevant for your evolution[adaption].”

Nominate me for boss.
>>
File: 8circ.jpg (52 KB, 397x537) Image search: [Google]
8circ.jpg
52 KB, 397x537
>>17135311
i will nominate you for record-keeper since you seem to really enjoy writing things down

have you heard of the "eight circuit model of human consciousness"?
>>
>>17135320
Seems like an attempt by our enemies to feed misinformation and split our focus of simultaneous thinking. The most powerful thinkers calculate for all these circuits simultaneously[together] rather than split into chakras.

Record Keeper works!
>>
>>17135330
Better than Record Keeper is Researcher though, I think I've shown I can learn a lot in a short period of time. Or tactician in our war against demons who used magnetic mind control to deceive us on truths.
>>
>>17135330
Chakra is actually a Sanskrit word which literally means "spiral"
>>
>>17135336
Maybe a warning from another species.

All the chakra model would do is make you a slave. It would weaken you to a state of dissassociation and align your circuits to enemy machines. Consider our enemies are specific evil alien species(slave owners). They are trying to enslave us or corrupt us. We must be vigilant.
>>
File: 20151120_203350-1.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1533) Image search: [Google]
20151120_203350-1.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1533
>>17135342
OK well I'll just take your word for it stranger
>>
File: 1344434969207.jpg (59 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1344434969207.jpg
59 KB, 200x200
>>17135330
um no

do your research, you're making a fool of yourself

The model of chakras being discrete "centers" is indeed disinfo
the truth is that chakras are valves in an unending flow

but the eight circuit model merely correlates to the chakras, it is something else entirely which actually FOCUSES on
>"The most powerful thinkers calculate for all these circuits simultaneously"
it is a model to teach someone how to work their way up to thinking at the absolute edges of human capability

goddamn why is OP always a faggot?
>>
“When you realize something[experience[memory]] can be carried forward to the now you develop a method of carring the thought[data] forward and mixing into a differentiated[transition upon exposure] filter.”
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.