[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup guys, [s4s] here What are some of the creepiest supernatural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1448027647536.png (231 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
1448027647536.png
231 KB, 532x502
sup guys, [s4s] here

What are some of the creepiest supernatural things which have happened to you?
>>
>>17132310
Did bakhti yoga and once joined with what I could only call the Infinite.

Felt like being immersed in fire, but no heat or burning sensation. Just pure light.
>>
>>17132310
I want to tell this story how God was with me during my psychosis.

I was thinking delusional thoughts and my mind felt like it receded into a far, far lesser state than before the incident. I felt like everything was literally controlling me and just looking at things was harming my soul or something.

I was with my family and we were going to chuck e. cheese for the children. I thought, at the time, that chuck e. cheese was some kind of spiritual trap to get your soul sucked into hell. With each ticket, I thought you would go deeper and deeper into the pit. I was so scared just to go there.

I was walking to the entrance and I didn't even want to go inside. I then tried to muster up some courage and I walked closer to the door. On the door, there was a handwritten sign taped onto it. The sign read something like, "Let the wind carry you".

This gave me a little bit of hope and I decided to see if the wind would "carry me".

I opened the door slightly and let it begin to shut. Before it completely closed, a HUGE gust of wind came around and blew the door directly open. I walked in and it closed behind me.

The thing about this is that those doors are NOT automatic. I checked.

God was with me and it took me a few months to realize it.
>>
>>17132314
That is called tripping balls.
>>
File: 1365971101654.png (431 KB, 549x462) Image search: [Google]
1365971101654.png
431 KB, 549x462
>>17132331
>chuck e. cheese was some kind of spiritual trap to get your soul sucked into hell. With each ticket, I thought you would go deeper and deeper into the pit
>>
>>17132310
I couldn't have been any older than one or two at best, and I can't remember if I was awake or asleep in my room, as this was a long time ago and I was very young. But I at one point saw a perfect figure of a human man, probably in his 40s or 50s I'd say. Give or take.

He had no legs, and just floated there. However, when he moved, his "legs" moved as if he still had them attached to his body. He wore the best way I could describe it was torn, ragged clothing that made him look sort of like a bum.

I.. can't really remember what happened in detail. All I remember is at one point, the thing noticed me and tried to catch me. But it doesn't seem like it tried to hurt me, looking back, it was like it was in pain. It was like it was trying to warn me of something. Next thing I remember is running to my mother and older brother who was just one room over, screaming there is a man in my room. My brother went to look, and there was nothing. When I later described the man in greater detail, my mother told me I had just described her deceased father.
>>
filthy frank
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>17132331
there used to be these signs taped up around where i lived that said "Jesus takes away bad dreams, ask God." i saw them all the time during 2010 or so when i was, in my own opinion, going insane/being stalked by demons. maybe not much of a difference. saw a worn out one earlier this year in a completely unanticipated location. personally not sure of the judeo-christian paradigm either way but the signs were a great comfort to me. i never asked directly but i think they helped.
>>
>>17132310
some years ago i experienced a weird noise blasting through my house, it sounded like a fighterjet was flying IN my house except there wasn't any obviously, i ran outside with my 2 room mates and the sound instantly fanished, leaving us 3 standing on the street staring up the sky, and there was just nothing, nothing at all.

AMA and if you have an idea what it could have been. i would like to hear it
>>
>>17133777
Auditory hallucinations are a real thing.
>>
>>17132310
Your shit board
>>
File: tumblr_nt8zz7RVTL1ue78i2o1_500.jpg (68 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt8zz7RVTL1ue78i2o1_500.jpg
68 KB, 500x365
>8 years old, laying in bed
Bored and cant sleep
Start thinking about supernatural powers
Probably saw something on tv about it
Can't sleep so went from laying down to sitting right up.
Looked trough the room and sees light on the wal.
Starts concentrating on the light going out
Me little beta fag does it for a couple min
Nothing happens
Starts laying down again turn side facing the wall
hear crackling noise of lightbulb going out
Almost shits pants
>>
>>17132310
>[s4s] here
The fuck is [s4s]? Sounds faggy as fuck.
>>
>>17133777
1337 get
>>
>>17135186
new.ru
>>
>>17132310
>i main /s4s/

kill yourself
>>
>>17133777
I've noticed that across boards the word AMA what the Fuck is it what does it mean
>>
>>17136458
i'll you what it means anon just ama
>>
I got visited by the Men In Black to ask about any alien in area
I said Yes and said something like this
"OK,Do not share any info about your encounter...
Or Else"
>sets up grave
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.