[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About two months ago I stayed in an old house in the countryside.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: SAM_9702.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
SAM_9702.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
About two months ago I stayed in an old house in the countryside. I can't say I experienced something paranormal per se, but there did happen some events I am unable to explain. I have two stories, but first I'll add some background info.

An old country farmhouse, built over 100 years ago. Steady log house. Shitty pic, but related. Pretty secluded area, 10 meters from country’s border. Surrounded by forest. Nearest house about 1 km away. I went there with my boyfriend.

If you step in, first comes small hallway-like room. There are two doors, one leads to pantry, and other one to the only room of the house. There is also a ladder going up to cockloft or attic, but up there is pretty much nothing, just hay and some old stuff laying around.

I’ll continiue with my stories, stay tuned if interested.
>>
>>17131917
> Arrived late, around 10 pm
> Parked the car, opened up door, lit the lights, everything normal
> In the kitchen corner we found a mouse in the trap
> Tossed the mouse in the hallway thinking we’ll drop it to forest tomorrow
> Started getting ready for bed
> Front door very sturdy, forged metal beams and big padlock plus latch lock
> Nearly impossible to break in from the door, even takes strenght to open from the inside
> Latch lock also on the room’s door
> Going to sleep, all doors locked and closed
> I’m having an eerie feeling, thought it’s just anxiety from dark new place
> Drifting into sleep and have a dream
> Someone comes in from the front door and starts knocking on the room’s door
> Freak out and try to wake up my boyfriend
> He won’t wake up, knocking becomes more forcing and someone tries to smash in the door
> Super freaked out, I suddenly realised that I’m dreaming
> Not a lucid dream, but I was aware it’s a dream
> Tried to force myself to wake up but I couldn’t
> In panic yelled that whoever this is he should go away
> Suddenly wake up and i’ts morning
> For my horror, the knocking was still there
> Wake up fully and hear that the knocikng isn’t coming from the door but from other wall
> Quietly sneak to the window and peak out
> It’s a fucking woodpecker knocing on log
> I feel relief and wake up my bf and tell him my dream
> He becomes quiet and says he had the same dream but in the middle of the night and when he woke up there was no knocking
> Shrug it off, probably just our minds fucking with us
> Go to the hallway and look for the mouse we threw there yesterday
> I’ts not there, look everywhere
> It was surely dead when we found it, no one couln’t have taken it away
> Freaking spooked
>>
>>17131917
Night two
> Now after what’s happened, having very anxious and eerie feeling
> I refuse to sleep in the center of the room and go to the corner, I don’t have any specific reason why but I felt I just can’t sleep like that
> Bf trying to calm me down, saying he has been here since he was a child and nothing bad has happened
> Hear some quiet crackle in the corner, bf says it’s just mice
> That’s pretty logical as we found one dead earlier
> Finally manage to fall asleep
> Wake up in the middle of the night to some lound noise coming from the attic
> Instantly freak out
> Sounds like someone is running there, junk is moving
> I violently try to wake up my boyfriend, he is just half awake, says it’s nothing and advises me to go to sleep
> I have no idea how long it lasted, i was in panic and covered myself in blanket and managed to fall asleep
> Waking up in the morning and wake up my bf, he instantly wakes up
> I ask did you hear it at night
> What excactly, he answers
> He doesn’t remember shit
>>
The next morning, this probably isn’t connected but I’ll still tell the story
> Pack our stuff and start heading home
> Nice warm weather, sun is shining, everything seems normal
> Drive through village, gravel road
> The road is covered in fine gravel, no ice, large rocks, not slippery, nothing out of ordinary
> Suddenly the car looses control
> Drift a little and end up in the ditch
> Well fuck how the hell did this happen
> Ask my boyfriend who was driving, he says everything was normal and in just a second car started to slide
> We’re not only in deep ditch but also one of the tires is broken
> Needless to say police didn’t care to help us but village folks got us on road again
Well this probably was just an accident, but I think it’s weird how we drove there in pit black darkness and nothing happened and while going back we crashed the car at 50 km/h speed..
>>
File: SAM_9700.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
SAM_9700.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
We are planning to go back in a week, I can take more and better photos then. But I'm feeling quite anxiuos to go there after what's happened. Bf told me a story earlier about what took place there a few years ago.
> They were building a shed and there was a family friend helping
> Tall, big and strong man, who claimed nothing scares him
> Man was sitting on the ladder what leads to attic
> Just staring outside and looking at the forest, smoking
> Suddenly he saw a very tall, about 6m figure in the forest, running to courtyard
> He cant believe his eyes and he steps to doorway
> Figure is just dark, like very stretched out human figure
> Creature starts to running towards him very fast
> He literally had peed himself and ran to the room
> Bf said his face was as white as sheet, he was crying and beyond freaked out, never seen him so scared
> The man went home the same evening and he has refused to come back since then
>>
>>17131954
Would like to see an update on this OP if you get the chance.

Got any other second hand stories?
>>
>>17131917
TY OP for that. Care to give us any more details about that?

About the car , uhm, incident. May i ask for some more details about the road and car, like what car, what maintenance level is it, which tires do you use?
Íf you go there again, i would recommend putting up a deer cam. If nothing out of the ordinary happens, you might get some nice wildlife footage. If it does, well.
If the door opens to inside of the house, tie a cord across the frame, so it gets disturbed by anyone trying to enter.
Basically, the works like in an old-timey spooky detective story.
I can think up a perfectly normal explanation for most of this, but this might be due to a lack of details and a overactiv imagination on my side ;)
By any chance, any ant colonies around? They dispose of waste pretty fast (-> mouse) and can be nearly undetectable if you dont look out for them.
Check for any harmful substances in the house (household cleaners can give some pretty nasty stuff if left alone for long enough, air the house out for a good time before sleeping there) that might give u some , let say , interesting dreams.
If the elastic elements of the axle mounts (the fuck i know how that is called in english) are worn out the car might drive nearly normal on a asphalt road, and get nealry uncontrollable off-road above a certain speed.
>>
>>17131917
What country did this take place in?
>>
>>17133377
looks like norway to me
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.