[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever noticed how they always want the government to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ufoa.png (171 KB, 755x402) Image search: [Google]
ufoa.png
171 KB, 755x402
have you ever noticed how they always want the government to disclose evidence of ufos as if they know better or have some secret key to understanding the ufo phenomenon that would finally unlock and confirm all evidence of ufo's.
>>
Who's "they"
>>
They should just show up already. Park their spaceship above a football station while thousands are watching.
Appear on TV, etc. Why it's so hard?
>>
>>17131597
They'd rather just draw some circles in cornfields then fly away before anyone sees them.

>them pesky ayylmaus
>coming down here ruining our corn
>>
>>17131597
because they don't exist
>>
>>17131597
Thats literally already happened dude. A few times at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m7736RMBEg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington_D.C._UFO_incident
>>
File: 1450024592937.jpg (315 KB, 1361x919) Image search: [Google]
1450024592937.jpg
315 KB, 1361x919
>>17131597
Why the fuck would anyone want to contact us?
We have literally nothing to offer that they can't just take themselves if they want it.
>>
>>17131597
If they did this they would be violating the collective free will of humanity on Earth.
>>
>>17132211
I don't see how their saying hello would violate our free will. If they're harmless enough to just show up and say hi, and aren't interested in attacking us, I imagine they'd respect our decision and leave if we asked them to.
>>
>>17132194
You know, it's possible that they might just enjoy meeting a different race. It's also possible that they have a sense of morality and wouldn't just take things from us by force.

Maybe there are aliens who want to fuck humans the way a lot of humans want to fuck aliens.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.