[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cryptids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 30
File: 4L_2tcEXvhw.jpg (17 KB, 120x164) Image search: [Google]
4L_2tcEXvhw.jpg
17 KB, 120x164
Which one scares you the most and why?
>>
>>17131190
dogmen because they're real.
>>
>>17131190
The Mothman.
I'm not sure, but that one has freaked me out more than any other, ever since I was little.
>>
Bigfoot because he's a big guy for me
>>
Fleshgaits, because everyone thinks their skinwalkers.
>>
dogmen are probably the more sinister and "lesser known" of the NA cryptits.
>>
>>17131190
Jews. Soo scary, thank goodness they aren't real. I mean, can anything that evil actually exist?
>>
Jersey Devil. Don't know why but it just does
>>
>>17131190
Ur mum caus she a hairy like the Bigfot lololol
>>
>>17132880
Lolololololololololololololololololol
Bump
>>
>>17132880
"she's a hairy like the bigfot"

-anon 2015

never forget.
>>
shadow people... eating all the fired chicken and watermellon and being more likely to commit murders like 5 times more likely
>>
>>17133348
Never ever
>>
>>17133353
>>17133353
/pol/ is on another board. I hate nigs as much as the next reasonable man....but I'm not on pol now for a reason.
>>
Ningens Tbh
>>
>>17133462
Faggot
>>
File: CheerBear.jpg (29 KB, 298x428) Image search: [Google]
CheerBear.jpg
29 KB, 298x428
This fag
>>
>>17131227

Elaborate on what dogmen are for me, unless you mean them indian folk that google's showing me.
>>
File: spoopydoo.jpg (5 KB, 411x304) Image search: [Google]
spoopydoo.jpg
5 KB, 411x304
>>17135045
Think of Sasquatch-like rarity in terms of sightings BUT even rarer than that.
Werewolf like stature.
Height on par with fully grown Sasquatch.
Almost ALWAYS hostile towards humans or any other living creature if it is seen.
Has been known to SUPPOSEDLY fight with Sasquatch clans over territory.
The rest is pretty obvious, such as sharp claws, big ass teeth, snarling, matted or dirty hair, etc.
>>
>>17135089

So I can TL;DR that into "Werewolf, but without the human part" ?
>>
>>17135098
basically, yes.
>>
>>17135114

Haven't heard of them on here much yet.
Seems like there's a lot of stuff that seems rather innawoods-y, but it's all drowned out by fleshgaits.
>>
>>17135118
I don't know how legit the stories are, but there are plenty of them here:

http://www.dogmanencountersradio.com/#!shows-1-30/jei9g
>>
File: 3447349_f260.jpg (10 KB, 260x317) Image search: [Google]
3447349_f260.jpg
10 KB, 260x317
>>17135118
>>17135120
If I can scan a newspaper article here at my local archive in the library I'll be able to show you guys a supposed sighting of them here in the Boise Foothills just right before you enter the Idaho National Forest.
Back in like the 1970's a bunch of backpackers were stopped in their truck looking over a vast gorge with their binoculars and claimed they saw what looked like a bunch of dogs that looked like mastiffs that "probably escaped from a shelter" or something. Weird thing was is that that they kept standing on their hind legs sort of like how a prairie dog wood, facing the backpacker's truck. Eventually the backpackers just went on their way dismissing the citing as coyotes despite the size being far too large and appearance being completely off for a coyote.
Similar sightings were reported up around a place called boulder lake up around McCall, Idaho.
>>
>>17135128
>>17135120

Got any more info on this? It's fascinating.
>>
>>17135128
I hope your shopped pic of a mountain lion and blurry photo of a brown bear aren't the "proof" of these "sightings".
>>
>>17135128
This pic is a werewolf

Pic related is a dogman, Su Kong Tai Djin
>>
"she's a hairy like the bigfot"

-anon 2015

never forget.
>>
>>17135098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6wG1RWJJKo

here are a ton of stories about encounters with them. I had no idea shit like this was out there, and the sightings are getting more and more common. Episode 66 is especially informative and terrifying.
>>
>>17135089
sounds scary as fuck
>>
>>17133353
kek
>>
File: 1444196849617.gif (1 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1444196849617.gif
1 MB, 500x350
>>17135089
>Has been known to SUPPOSEDLY fight with Sasquatch clans over territory.
>Has been known
>known
>>
>>17131233
You from WV? The small town the myth is from, point pleasant WV is where my grandparents live and it is seriously freaky.
>>
I feel scard of humans. They allways watching under the bed when I am behind the TV
>>
That one thing who's dick is so big he has to keep it constantly rolled up.
>>
>>17132872
>>17132861
Jewsy devil
>>
File: shapeshiftercryptids.png (734 KB, 1024x2429) Image search: [Google]
shapeshiftercryptids.png
734 KB, 1024x2429
i dsilike humans
they always get so creeped out when they see me and they start running and shotting me and shit
i only want some friends, it's not fair.
-A Goatman
>>
>>17133632
pretty much
>>
>>17136915
Should be noted that the Goatman "scaring the shit out of people" is more like utterly terrorizing them to the point of near insanity.
>>
>>17132880
Thank you for your service
>>
Dogmen are just bears.
>>
>>17134079
Do you mean Gene Parmesian?
>>
>>17138292
This.Fuck you retards on this board trying to make your lives less dull with your delusions and blatant naivety.
>>
File: 1451226623778.jpg (50 KB, 482x692) Image search: [Google]
1451226623778.jpg
50 KB, 482x692
What is this shiet?
>>
>>17138570
http://mnoloconic.deviantart.com/art/Amiz-382354861
Nothin bruh. But it would make one helluva Dark Souls character.
>>
Bump for cryptids
>>
>>17135659
Dogman Encounters Episode 12 on youtube. Will freak your shit out, listen to it at night.
>>
>>17138502
lol they are not bears you dumb shit. bears can't run as fast as cars or maintain their stance on two legs. dogmen make bears look like fucking chihuahuas.
>>
>>17140335
Yes they can and dog men aren't nearly as big as a bear.also dog men don't exist retard
>>
>>17135089
>a large hair creature with big claws, big teeth, and a dog like face. supposedly very hostile to other animals and people

a bear?

I enjoy pretty much all cryptid tales and definitely like to believe there are plenty of things we haven't discovered because of things like the continental US still being over half forested. hell even states considered developed like NY is still over 2/3 forested, but when you give me a description of a supposedly undiscovered/unverified creature and giving me a description that perfectly matches an already known one, it makes me not want to bite
>>
>>17135676
i don't think it's shopped, i think it's terrible exposure through a screen of a mountain lion
>>
Whatever happened to all those monkey man attacks in India?

Didn't they used to be quite well known?

And I'm not talking about the lone thing that's going about attacking people, but sort of regular raids. There used to be footage of a couple but I can't find them for the life of me.

They were so well known they were a fucking throwaway gag on The Simpsons.

>Manjula is considering divorcing Apu; when she informs the lawyer that they have 8 children, he begins dancing around on the table, at which point Manjula says "you remind me of the monkey man who slaughtered my family's chickens"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjasL8aJQyE

And now there's nothing. Just some articles about the singular "monkey man" attacker.
>>
>>17140335
>bears can't run as fast as cars

bears can run over 30 mph for long periods of time. it's how they kill excessively large critters like moose and bison, they run them dead.

> bears can't maintain their stance on two legs
http://abc7ny.com/pets/new-jersey-residents-start-fundraiser-to-help-walking-bears-injured-paw/1025230/
>>
>>17135045
Basically, a werewolves without a human.

A lot of people differ on the beginings. As a Michiganfag, I wanna say that Michigan/Wisconsin was were the dogman legend originated. "Back in the day" from European colonists, natives, to modern day, the dogman was a very common reported cryptid, basically the midwest's bigfoot. A few hundred years later in Traverse City, Michigan, a local radio did an april fool's joke reporting on the dogman, including a song written by some of the people working there. The problem was, people in the city had actually SEEN the dogman, and they station got swarmed with calls, and that's how dogman got recognition, at least out side of the midwest. There is also the Beast of Bray Road in Wisconsin, which is a dogman like creature with actual evidence of it's existence spotted around the same time.
>>
>>17141060
I take this back, looking at it longer I think it's a shitty photo of a wolverine or fisher or some other large angry weasel.
>>
>>17131190
idk, tough question.

I was less than 30 ft from a gigantic fucking bear(had to be at least 7' tall) back when I was 15 and out camping with my family and I didn't completely shit my pants in panic, luckily the thing ignored me and decided my cooler was more interesting.

after that I'm not really sure what animal would be "scarred of being out in the woods because of them" scary.
>>
>>17141182
maybe the ones they ate would be scarred. If they were alive that is?
>>
>>17136148
meme magician...
>>
>>17135089
>Has been known to SUPPOSEDLY fight with Sasquatch clans over territory.

Kek. What a load of shit.
>>
>>17131190

Whatever the fuck this guy saw..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM

.. nope. Fuck that I won't even listen to it again. Scariest shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>17135089
Fuck that thing. Fuck that thing. Fuck that thing. Fuck that thing.
>>
>>17136905
Explain
>>
>>17141200
ohh, good point, I guess I'd be scared of anything that killed me
>>
>>17141269
And of course only /x/ would be retarded enough to not see how ridiculous that is.
>>
Grassman and goatman/skinwalker/whatever. Besides being creepy they seem the most believable and I'm pretty sure at least one of them comes in my friend's woods.
>>
>>17136148
Name?
>>
The Skunkape, but just one picture of him that freaks me out.
>>
>>17141109
The real danger in the north woods is the Hodag
>>
>>17131190
I hate that monkey!
>>
>>17135089
Sasquatch come in clans now?
>>
>>17132861
Top kek
>>
>>17135045
Misidentified Bigfoot and nothing more. It's basically a way for trendy ass people to participate in cryptozoology without admitting to the existence of Bigfoot. The same can be said about skinwalkers and a few other cryptids. They're misidentified Bigfoots and I'm sure the people who would disagree have been identified as faggots for the majority of their lives.
>>
Cryptids, as such, don't really scare me. They're just animals, after all. Weird, strange animals that we haven't discovered yet, and which may not even be real, but still just animals. I figure if I don't bother them they won't bother me.

I'm more scared by actually sapient entities, like demons, ghosts, elves, that sort of shit.
>>
>>17131190
The thunderbird, fucking flying fuckbird, that can just dive in and grab you for a quick bite.
>>
>>17141069
poor thief with a facial deformation. some villagers caught him, killed him for being a perv. not reported but i'm from that area.
>>
>>17131233
This fampai gets it.
>>
File: 340-4.jpg (10 KB, 327x340) Image search: [Google]
340-4.jpg
10 KB, 327x340
>>17140408
There's no other cryptid thread up, so let's go ahead and use this one as a dump for cryptospooks. This one always gave me chills as a kid:
> Pascagoula Elephant Man
> ThePascagoula Abductionoccurred in 1973 when co-workers Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker claimed that they were abducted by aliens while fishing near Pascagoula River, Mississippi. The case earned substantial mass media attention, and is, along with the earlier Hill Abduction, among the best-known claims ofalienabduction.
> They described the creatures as being roughlyhumanoidin shape, and standing about five feet tall. The creatures' skin was pale in color and wrinkled, like an "elephant", and they had no eyes that the men could discern, and slits for mouths. Their heads also appeared connected directly to their shoulders, with no discernible neck. There were three "carrot-like" growths instead - one where the nose would be on a human, the other two where ears would normally be. The beings had lobster-like claws at the ends of their arms, and they seemed to have only one leg (Hickson later described the creatures' lower bodies looking as if their legs were fused together) ending in elephant-like feet. Hickson also reported that the creatures moved in mechanical, robotic ways.
>>
This one's pretty spoopy too, and obscure. The creature in question doesn't have a name to my knowledge, so /x/ can have the pleasure of naming it. And if any drawfags lurking could draw it, that'd be greatly appreciated.
> Location:Hamilton New Zealand
Date:December 1954
Time:0130A
Doreen Wilkinson reported that three invisible entities attacked and violated her in her home. Around the same time John Stuart was sitting at his desk when a bizarre entity appeared before him. The humanoid was about four or five ft from him and was facing him. Its body resembled, vaguely that of a human. From the waist up it was a man and from the waist down that of a woman. Its flesh stinking putrid, seemed to hang in folds. It was grayish color. The slack mouth was dribbling, its lips moved but there was no sound. Stuart heard a telepathic message, “Your friend knew too much and had to be silenced.” Soon the creature seemed to waver and grow less distinct; then materialized again into solidity. Stuart almost collapsed in horror as he realized that the male & female areas of its body had changed places. He received one more warning before the creature dissolved and disappeared. Stuart soon abandoned Ufology.
Source:Jerome Clark, Unexplained!
>>
>>17143135
I've been looking for this shit for so long bro
>>
>>17143158
Me too. I first found out about it in an old book that's currently old and fucked up, so I was excited to find it on the Cryptids wiki. I think it was called UFO: The Continuing Enigma.
>>
>>17135089
> fights Bigfeets
That sounds cool as fuck.
>>
>>17141069
The toilet witch got him... we really need a thread to discuss that cryptid, it's been keeping indians from pooing in the loo
>>
>>17143135
>Pascagoula Elephant Man
yeah, there are lots of tales of MIB and other Big Hairy Monsters (whether they're hairy or not) that seem to be more vehicle/robot than a creature of the flesh. Mothman, for example, and some of the early '50's/'60's Men-In-Black encounters.
>>
>>17135128
>>
>>17135128
One of the only stories from Paulides I care about is the one about the dogman and that little girl. At least it's intriguing... all the rest he can shove up his ass.
>>
>>17135089
My nigga that's a bear
>>
>>17135089
Literally looks like a fursuit
>>
File: yZzoV3f.gif (1 MB, 300x409) Image search: [Google]
yZzoV3f.gif
1 MB, 300x409
>>17143154
a mix gendered, hideous monster making idle threats?
Nah, someone else can make this joke.
>>
File: 1440615277395.jpg (14 KB, 411x304) Image search: [Google]
1440615277395.jpg
14 KB, 411x304
>>17145080
I drew a picture, I think it proves my point
>>
>>17135697
No thats chewie

huuguughghg huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg
>>
File: latest-18.jpg (242 KB, 1594x852) Image search: [Google]
latest-18.jpg
242 KB, 1594x852
Who else /thalassophobia/ here? The idea of a malevolent aquatic monster is horrifying.
> Qaxdascidiis a term used to describe a mysterious and frightening sea monster reported by the Tanaina tribe ofAlaska. The Qaxdascidi is rarely seen, but its roar can be heard from underneath the icy water.
> Like most sea monsters, this cryptid is said to be a plesiosaur or nothasaur. It has sharp teeth to puncture its prey and make deep wounds in them before it eats them whole. Natives fear that this monster will grow larger and start eating them.
>>
>cryptozoologists who don't believe in the supernatural

I'm so glad these people are becoming irrelevant. The idea that bigfoot is just some relic population of apes that somehow lives in every state in the continental US is retarded
>>
File: latest.png (330 KB, 709x551) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
330 KB, 709x551
This one's just plain fuckin metal.
> TheNamibian flying snakeis an odd gargantuan serpent that is possibly derived from African legends of dragons.
> It is described as being yellow, brown with light spots, or black. It is reported as being 9-25 feet long and can supposedly camouflage into it's surroundings. It has many other strange features such as a bioluminescent crest, horns, a neck that can inflate and deflate easily possibly by gulping down air, and leathery bat-like wings that it doesn't glide with but is capable of sustained flight. It has a wingspan of 30 feet. It is said to make a loud and frightening roaring sound. It is also said to smell like tar, and to get into the air, it hurls itself down hills. It is apparently covered in scales.
> Artist’s rendering of a Namibian Flying SnakeIt is found in the Karas Region of Namibia. This serpent was said to have been seen in 1942 by Michael Esterhuise. He was tending to his flock of sheep on a farm 60 kilometres west of the town of Keetmanshoop, when he saw a massive snake hurl itself down a hill. He said he encountered it 2 other times.
> The legend of this strange creature possibly derived from the legends of African dragons or the Kongamato. It could also be an exaggeration of a new species of flying snake.
>>17145371
Who says the supernatural and the scientific can't coexist?
>>
>>17132723
The trip plan I listed with trip advisor lists me, my camera, my cargo pants here, but only one of you
First one to get spotted gets to go in my local newspaper
>>
>>17145387
M8 I think the supernatural is just natural phenomenona we can't explain yet.

I think the idea that crypids like bigfoot are just undiscovered apes is silly because of the countless bigfoot experiences people have had that involved UFOs, telepathy, or other distinctly "supernatural" stuff, the native Americans experiences and beliefs about them, and the that the idea that a giant ape man lives in every state in north america but avoids detection is ridiculous.
>>
whichever one whit is
>>
>>17136088
and hungry like taht wolf
>>
>>17135089
nigga that's just a fursuiter.
like, even the description is spot-on, except the rarity part. Unfortunately.
>>
>>17141307
ah the old bongo interesting
>>
>>17145451
I dunno. There's plenty of ways for an animal to hide itself out in the wild, and rumors of Sasquatch colonies somewhat support this. Sasquatch are reportedly smarter than one would think, even abducying humans and bringing them to said colonies on occasion, so they have se semblence of intelligence. Although I think you're onto something, anon.
>>
>>17145387
considering so called flying/gliding snakes exist the root of this legend seems kinda obvious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMs8Cu8PNKM
>>
My childhood friend who lives next door to me may be a skin walker.
>He has strange habits such as growling when animals are near his property.
>He disappear at night.
>Has weird friends I never met before
>He and his friends howl when their a full moon near his house
>once I saw him carrying a fur pelt to his weird friend car and gone for hours in a school night.
When I asked him about it, he threaten me and told me to forget about it.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>17135676
>>17135697
>>17141060
>>17141135
It's been posted here for years, I think it's from a video game.

>>17136905
You mean ducks?
>>
>>17147264
Oh, so you think he's a REAL skinwalker, like actually what a skinwalker is.

Well, is he Native American? That would be a big clue.
>>
>>17143185
There is a story on Dogmen encounters on YouTube where a dogman is coming after this woman's little girl, and a Bigfoot steps in to protect her. Unfortunately the Bigfoot gets killed but buys the daughter enough time to get away.
>>
>>17141108
Bears can run at 30mph on all fours, not on two. Dogmen behavior is way different from bears and much bigger and much more terrifying.
>>
>>17140901
>also dog men don't exist retard

This is a pretty normal response until you fucking see one yourself. Which i hope to god you never do.
>>
>>17147264
See >>17136915
>>
>>17147264
i think your friend is autistic and thinks he's an actually wolf trapped in a human body

otherkin basically
>>
>>17132880
Get outta heir!
>>
File: GreatBend_ND_ShoreHouse.jpg (78 KB, 1200x778) Image search: [Google]
GreatBend_ND_ShoreHouse.jpg
78 KB, 1200x778
>>17145107
> "It was the winter of 1954 when the thing appeared before me. It stank of rot and death, its upper portion that of a male, the lower of a female. It gave me a warning, telling me it'd already gotten to my colleague, telling me she'd known too little. I asked the monster its name and it responded..."
> "tumblr..."
> "It then faded for a moment, then faded back into view. Now it's upper body was that of a woman and its lower of man, sporting died pink hair, a Steven Universe tattoo on its belly and a 'korrasami' tattoo over its rotted, decaying face. I was horrified. It called me a 'white cis male pig' and chanted '2015, 2015' over and over. Finally, it faded out a final time. The stench lingered for a while, and soon faded out itself. Just as my memories of the monster do."
>>
File: image.png (252 KB, 480x436) Image search: [Google]
image.png
252 KB, 480x436
>>17138620
Thats exactly what i thought!
>>
File: 1450270569939.jpg (61 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1450270569939.jpg
61 KB, 413x395
>>17147926
10/10
>>
>>17136886
why is this scaring me, goddamn it
>>
>>17131233
Me too, but because I read about it when I was little and scared me so much. The monsters book where I found him had no images from him, so I could imagine the worst.
>>
>>17147264
He's a furry
>>
>>17147672
Have you ever seen one? If you have, you mind sharing? I'm curious about these things now.
>>
>>17141583
>Goatman/skinwalker
> believable
>>
I still don't understand why people started combining their Goatmen with their Skinwalkers.
>>
>>17148842
Listen to dogman encounters on YouTube, listen to episode 12 or 28 to start off. I haven't seen any, but hundreds of people have. They're almost as common as Bigfoot but most folks don't talk about them because the taboo. You can say you saw a Sasquatch and most people would let it slide, but a werewolf? Good luck.

Dogmen are fucking terrifying.
>>
>>17147807
>otherkin

go back to tumblr faggot
>>
File: 2000px-Megalodon_scale.svg.png (149 KB, 2000x1413) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Megalodon_scale.svg.png
149 KB, 2000x1413
Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Does the Megalodon count as a cryptid? 'cause this motherfucker is one of the few things i'm afraid of.
>>
>>17150651
technically no because it's a known species.

also something that large is pretty likely to just ignore you
>>
>>17150680
Oh ok. Yeah, i feel the same way about it, but it being so large just gives me the creeps, as well as the ocean in general. Just to think what kind of big ass creatures exist beneath the blue is just terrifying to me.
>>
>>17145387

Nigga NOPE that shit's a fucking mutalisk
>>
File: 13305912525_d79c9c5727_z.jpg (56 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
13305912525_d79c9c5727_z.jpg
56 KB, 640x430
Chevrotain, or the sabertoothed mouse-deer. Nothing really spooky about them, I just really want one as a pet. (Yes, I know only the males of some species have the fangs.)
>>
>>17149493
Native American legends and lots of possible sightings, it's not probable but how is it not believable at all?
>>
>>17143154
>The humanoid was about four or five ft from him and was facing him. Its body resembled, vaguely that of a human. From the waist up it was a man and from the waist down that of a woman. Its flesh stinking putrid, seemed to hang in folds. It was grayish color. The slack mouth was dribbling, its lips moved but there was no sound. Stuart heard a telepathic message, “Your friend knew too much and had to be silenced.” Soon the creature seemed to waver and grow less distinct; then materialized again into solidity. Stuart almost collapsed in horror as he realized that the male & female areas of its body had changed places
I believe that's an SJW, not a cryptid.
>>
>>17152240
agreed
especially the Wendigo
>>
File: 1449603134610.png (33 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
1449603134610.png
33 KB, 400x444
>>17141307
>the fear in the guys voice
>that small breakdown at the end
>>
File: 1445983786238.jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
1445983786238.jpg
19 KB, 280x400
>>17135697
Someone doesn't know what a genetic atavism is, and has graced us with the lulz of proclaiming his ignorance for the masses.
>>
>>17145387
Because if the supernatural DID exist it would become science
>>
>>17150405
He was obviously being satirical, why oh why can't we get some intelligent people on this board
>>
>>17145314
Honestly, I am the opposite of this. I hope we get to find us some monsters, and given that term, if one is found in the sea, it should definitely be called a Thalassocrat.
>>
>>17152102
more like a drone to me
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 720x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 720x393
>>17133568
Omg I know. Imagine scuba diving and running into one of those. Any gigantic aquatic cryptic gets my vote, honestly.
>>
>>17131190
nobody have a bigger image i really cant be afraid of a image i cant see
>>
>>17153660
can't wait for the government to start cloning waifus out of this thing.
>>
>>17145521
Most people dont even know how a fucking pineapple grows up
They dont even need to hide people is so used to being baby feeded information into their mouths that the few who control the world can just censor and control things that may destroy they'r little house of cards.
>>
>>17141307
I'm going to do missions soon
For the army, i'll go to the congo, some peace thing for the onu
I hope somehting happens, will bring a camera.
>>
>>17136886
Grea t going, dumbas. You jsut gave away our besst spot.
>>
>>17142596
>elves
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17153740
>Anon becomes peacekeeper in deep Africa
>hopes to find legendary creature
>Gets shot by preteen militia nigger
>>
>>17145115
>yiff organ
>>
>>17142596
I suppose you know if animals are sapient because you are an animal yourself
>>
>>17143505
You're a fucking faggot. You're only interested in the shit that isn't real. Fuck off back to fag land.
>>
>>17145371
You're irrelevant. They're intelligent enough to not approach the world like it's covered in fairy dust. Only stupid people are looking for a paranormal answer to ever question. Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>17145451
You should be embarrassed of how stupid you are.
>>
>>17147264
you roleplaying faggots are why this board sucks.
>>
>>17150404
Yeah, if you're a fucking retard who believes shit other retards tell them.
>>
>>17134079
Oh man, I just watched this episode an hour ago. Great show.

>must be muh paranormal
>3spoopy5me
>>
>>17132723
Bane?
>>
the badacsonyi görényember
>>
>>17153437
any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic - Einstein probably...

what's supernatural/paranormal to us now might become science in 50 years
>>
>>17154127
nah I'm pretty sure it was kyuubey who said that
>>
File: tumblr_m89s44OUfh1r1twlu.png (51 KB, 260x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m89s44OUfh1r1twlu.png
51 KB, 260x240
>>17145387
Like this?
>>
File: EINSTEIN.png (648 KB, 614x598) Image search: [Google]
EINSTEIN.png
648 KB, 614x598
>>17154128
no way bro, I got it from this picture
>>
>>17154166
that is a picture of Revolver Ocelot circa 1984
>>
>>17152240
/x/ turned them into a meme so now a lot of anons are skeptic
>>
>>17150680
Actually yes the same way dinosaurs Tasmanian tigers and giant ground sloths are cryptids
>>
>>17152240
How is a shape shifter at all believable
>>
>>17153198
kek
>>
File: 1435763173574.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1435763173574.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>17154121
I might be autisti but I laughed my fucking ass off while reading these.
http://www.gyakorikerdesek.hu/ezoteria__termeszetfeletti-lenyek__2633898-tenyleg-letezik-a-badacsonyi-gorenyember
>>
>>17141897
Ebin
>>
>>17133348

>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x265
>>17135089
>known to supposedly
>known
>supposedly
Choose one.
>>
>>17132880
wew
e
w
>>
File: 1450469044748.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
1450469044748.gif
2 MB, 371x500
>>17132723
>>
>>17136905

I'm gonna unroll it and slap you with it.
>>
>>17140901
>dog men don't exist

Prove it.
>>
File: BtpsvUDIYAEGNWb.jpg (13 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
BtpsvUDIYAEGNWb.jpg
13 KB, 249x386
>>17132723
>>
>>17136905
He's known around Cryptid circles as The Rolodex...
>>
>>17141307
I feel so bad for him. I just wonder what the hell was/is going on there in Pilliga.
>>
File: FlatwoodsMonster.jpg (76 KB, 450x608) Image search: [Google]
FlatwoodsMonster.jpg
76 KB, 450x608
>>
>>17132734

Forced meme
>>
>>17145080
I'm glad that the fur community has decided to use more realistic colors. Nothing is more awkward than the furfag walking around in a bright pink wolf suit.
>>
>>17153803
Every game and backstory treats them like the most morally good race? I don't buy it.
>>
>>17147471
If not, then he still deserves to be cleansed.
>>
>>17147264
You should be worried about your piss poor RP.
>>
>>17141307
Fuck i don't understand anything what this guy is saying. English is my third language can anyone explain short what this guy is talking about?
>>
>>17157282
kek
>>
Bigfoot? Dogmen? Aliens? They're nothing. The ocean is fucking horrifying. We have barely explored its depths, we constantly discover all manner of living monsters in it, and it could be a veritable hell in its furthest reaches. The shit it produces is just astoundingly terrifying. Some family of sea slugs or snails is so damn toxic that the DHS ruled them a protected species, and all their research samples are protected inside of Fort Knox. They produces hundreds of various toxins, most of which we have never seen before. They're literally so dangerous that they were considered a national security issue, and thats just out in the water near enough to us that we could find them.

Theres probably some 400 foot long acid pissing rape monster down there just waiting for your fleshy stupid ass to wander down to his realm inside of a tin can so he can fuck the shit out of your very soul.
>>
File: il_340x270.450974809_9fza.jpg (77 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.450974809_9fza.jpg
77 KB, 340x270
>>17157436

You should check your estrogen levels anon
>>
>>17157358
http://www.bitey.com/flash/pilliga/bongo_st.swf
http://bitey.com/pilliga/
>>
>>17157809
>http://www.bitey.com/flash/pilliga/bongo_st.swf
>http://bitey.com/pilliga/
Thanks friend
>>
>>17157466
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
if faeries exist, i hope i never meet one.
batshit crazy little things
>>
>>17157466
Kek
>>
Skinwalkers.
>>
>>17148842
You seriously can't be this fucking gullible? Go back to playing minecraft, faggot.
>>
>>17158007
Want me to play along with your role play?
>>
>>17135128
>Weird thing was is that that they kept standing on their hind legs sort of like how a prairie dog wood, facing the backpacker's truck
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>17147655
maybe youve never seen a bear
>>
>>17143154
fucking feminists!
>>
>>17141307
I feel so fucking bad for the guy, there was real fear in his voice.
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.