[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a big sketchbook for Christmas and I want to fill it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Ooga Booga.jpg (466 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
Ooga Booga.jpg
466 KB, 1500x750
So I got a big sketchbook for Christmas and I want to fill it with /x/ related things, anyone have any ideas what I could do? Like making a monster book or something?
>>
>>17130937
A new way to kill someone each day, each day gets its own page. Can write or draw.
>>
You should probably use it for sketching. You'll never fill it up if you try to only do actual works. Besides, if you did that then what would you use to sketch them out in ahead of time?
>>
>>17130962
Too edgy for me, m8
>>
Bump pls
>>
>>17131012
Okay you didn't like my wise-ass answer but seriously a sketchbook is just for jotting shit down in if you jot in pictures instead of words (or else you'd use composition tablets).

If you want to get it filled and you want it to be with "paranormal" stuff then use it as a dream journal. Keep it right by your bed with a pencil tied to it and get in the habit of when you first wake up just scribble a quick picture of whatever you were dreaming about then go back later and fill in the details that the quick-pic helps you to recall. You'll be surprised how interesting and weird it will get

If you just want it to be spoopy then draw little monsters and try to make every single one different. Look at pictures of scary animals and combine their scary features in even scarier ways.

Seriously though like I said before the point of a sketchbook is to practice. Practice practice practice.
>>
>>17131029
Ayy, lmao, thanks famo
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.