[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are spells/curses/magic you have used to better your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 2062220-sroof.jpg (87 KB, 500x803) Image search: [Google]
2062220-sroof.jpg
87 KB, 500x803
What are spells/curses/magic you have used to better your life? I'm tired of this shit. I'm tired of being second choice. I'm tired of not having control. I need to learn more about magic to control everything around me. I started with sigils after listening to Grant Morrison but I need more. Help me /x/. I want to become my own God.
>>
>>
>>17130645
I intend to. Teach me black magic. I'm not scared to sacrafice blood
>>
>I'm a complete push over so I need magic to change my life

I'd send you flying if you ever said this dumb shit to me
>>
Meditate mane. Rewires your fucking brain.
>>
To have control you need to change fate, to do that you need to know fate, yiu can do that with clairvoyance (i do this), tarot, runes or other stuff.
Or you can take the astral influence from your life with the lesser ritual of the hexagram, but that would make it impossible to see the future using some types of divination, and you won't be protected by some entities aswell.
It is your choice know.
Or is it?
>>
>>17130766
On that note, read liber null. Chaos magick is dope.
>>
>>17130738
With magic?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.