[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Current Events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1451097051264-137227859.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1451097051264-137227859.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
I am in central PA investigating the widespread problem that has been ongoing. If anyone has any information or would like to collaborate with myself and others in my area please let me know.
>>
>>17130355

I'm currently in central PA (Altoona area). What is this ongoing problem?
>>
>>17130377
There isn't one. Anon is RPing. That's why the vague cryptic fuckin post.

Don't take the bait, anon. You will only feel foolish.
>>
>>17130355
2spooky4bump
>>
Investigating what? Spit it out.
>>
>>17130355
Probably rp or bait, but are you referring to the ufo sighting problem?
>>
The problem has to do with a various list of theories as to why every source of energy is being harvested, and the weather. 60 degree weather in December is not normal at all. People I see, their chakras are misaligned and many are complaining of feeling drained. Tired, etc. People are camping in local parks and using nature magicks of some kind and marking the areas of highly concentrated energy sources. I'm in Lebanon, and working with a few friends to find out. Some say demons, there's theories about the book of the dead being used, but all I can say is there is a lot of preparation for something to come. I've found many odd things in the area, and I can definitely say that the reports of other paranormal activity have decreased here significantly as well. I can tell that people have been actively tapping all these sources of pure natural energy and I haven't pinpointed who or why.
>>
Not trying to bait or anything. I just know many things are not right with the natural order of things and i have been seeing lots of ominous signs.
>>
File: 1450845859314.gif (535 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450845859314.gif
535 KB, 500x281
>>17130355
>I AM IN PLACE AND THINGS BAD. IF U NO MORE PLS LET ME KNO CAUSE I NEED INFO ON THE BAD STUFF THAT I HAS SEEN LET KNOW. THERE IS A WIDESPREAD PROBLEMS AND THATS WHAT IT IS. SEND HELP?

Holy god this board is the fucking worst. This isnt even coherent content. You didnt state anything, you didnt say anything of substance. You're mentally deficient arent you?
>>
Yup. Psychologically, mentally, and spiritually deficient. Anyways, its relatively new, and im only turning to posting here to see if anyone else has noticed the dense fog that is intermittent, if any other signs of odd activity, anything suspicious, or any other information. Irregular plant growth has been found, bottles of ichor have been found and lots of people marking the areas of highly concentrared natural energy sources.
>>
This board usually is not the best, I guess I thought maybe it might prove me wrong for a change. I don't think anyone living here with any sense of anything paranormal or spiritual can say that things have been normal here.
>>
File: HeatMiser.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HeatMiser.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>17130584
guys, it was me, my bad.
Remember all those /pol/ refugees coming in here and wishing for a cold winter? well i got so hot that day let me tell ya i got so heated up and i cast my own magic intentionz on the winter to be extra WARM. So no biggie it's just I'm such a powerful wizard and shit, problem solved
>>
Maybe I'm wrong, I thought this was a place to inquire about abnormal things such as this.
>>
There's something bigger than just one isolated incident. If anyone knows anything of note, it would be good to be informed.
>>
>>17130355
I can definitely feel something strange.
>>
What have you been feeling? Finally someone that might actually begin a legitimate conversation rather than insults lol, its a rare occurrence.
>>
>>17130584
Its called an El niƱo
>>
Should I be worried? I mean winter does not do anything good for us, I think this could be a good thing.
>>
>>17133271
>>Inb4 science deniers and conspiracy fags
>>
interesting, i am in south central PA....dense fog yesterday on christmas morning. supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow, very odd. strange things happening. everyone tired and been going to bed around 8pm.
>>
>>17133328
A) El Nino fucks up normal weather patterns because it is a shift in ocean currents, which is more important than it sounds
B) The body produces melatonin when it is dark outside, and in winter it is darker out, therefore you get tired earlier
>>
See, now that's a reply that makes sense. Thank you. That helps explain that aspect of things.
>>
>>17133289
Winter is the season for refreshment and solitude. Like the tide, there must be warm and cold, fire and ice for man to be complete
>>
>>17133815
Close,b but no. Our species was born in Africa, where it is always hot.
>>
The seasons are most certainly different for the various regions of the earth, which is where the varied views on what the natural balance is comes from. Here, we are used to experiencing a distinct four seasons (three, arguably) and so regardless of our origins, what is happening here is definitely interesting, to say the least. I've seen my fair share of storms that affected our seasons, just not to this extent in the area I live in.
>>
>>17130616
It took you so long to type this response, it was irrelevant.
>>17130584
>>
>>17133291
You're clearly on the wrong board. You should go to >>/sci/
>>
>>17134948
To play devil's advocate:

Why'd we migrate out of africa, then?
>>
>>17130377
>I'm currently in central PA (Altoona area). What is this ongoing problem?

Having no gf and seriously rp'inp.
>>
#derailed.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.