[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forget tinfoil, that shit's now for Second Worlders lik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: shieldhat.png (224 KB, 680x306) Image search: [Google]
shieldhat.png
224 KB, 680x306
Forget tinfoil, that shit's now for Second Worlders like Russia and China.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shieldapparel/shield-the-world-s-first-signal-proof-headwear

We've got silver cloth lined EM wave blocking hats now! Snuggly to wear to bed so you can keep god knows who out of your dreams!
>>
File: antiradiation.png (132 KB, 684x186) Image search: [Google]
antiradiation.png
132 KB, 684x186
>antiradiation
>signal proof
Ill take 3 bottles of snake oil as well.
They probably put a light mesh of copper because they read about faraday cages and thought it was a good idea, enjoy getting an electric current on your clothes for long periods of time. Lawsuit when
>>
>>17130107
It's exactly as effective as tinfoil.
>>
>>17130107
Read it again, it's silver instead of copper. Any conductive metal mesh will block wireless signals. But silver also has known antimicrobial properties, and it's not going to fry your clothes. Also by radiation they mean microwave radiation, not ionizing radiation.
>>
The human body can act as an antenna it can send and receive. You would need a full body faraday cage. This thing might help with brain cancer, but it wouldn't protect from metastasized cancer.
>>
>>17130150
Not even that guy, but by the way you responded I'm going to affirm the snake-oil idea.

We just have to be more creative nowadays.

>>17131436
This is the only defense.
>>
>>17130102
>mfw this is ALREADY funded
>nfw it still has 12 days until it's goal of almost 20k
Get off your asses, neets of /x/... you can make fucking bank by doing nothing but coming up with a silly fucking tinfoil hat, you don't even have to leave the basement!

We could take over the world in no time, just model all your kickstarters after theirs. Perfect model for selling bullshit to middle class nutjobs who steal their parents credit cards to buy their doomsday gear.
>>
File: vccrejy3.gif (618 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
vccrejy3.gif
618 KB, 550x309
I aint putting that thing on my head. Smells bullshit. And tinfoil is timeless and swag.
>>
File: relampago-lento.gif (2 MB, 256x209) Image search: [Google]
relampago-lento.gif
2 MB, 256x209
>>
it's about time
>>
>>17131857
put your phone in the hat and it says no service fag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.