[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /x/, I have to tell you this. Premise: I'm in Boreal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: whathappened.png (355 KB, 628x415) Image search: [Google]
whathappened.png
355 KB, 628x415
Ok /x/, I have to tell you this.

Premise: I'm in Boreal Emisphere, Southern Europe.

A hour ago, around 00.00 Greenwich time, I left a friend's home to return mine. I raised my eyes to the sky to look at the moon, full in this time, ad I saw this strange thing as in the pic.

I tried to take a photo, but obviously it went not so good.

So I'll try to describe this pityfully paint rapresentation of what I saw:
In blue is the sky.
In grey, cloudes.
In white, the central dot is the moon, the smaller dots are the only visible stars, describing a square inscribed in the circle.

I live in a small country, sometimes in the sky we can see a little stars, but sometimes nothing.

Any explanations?
>>
bumpity
>>
>>17130287
Someone bumps, cool!

Did you see this phaenomena too?
>>
>>17130293
Have a bump friend, its all yours.
>>
Good thing you do mention this. I am ophthalmologist, this phenomenon occurs due to the Movement of the earth, but in that position radiation potentiates so that although there is no light to capture your eyes (photon) radiation is very strong and is very conducive to injure your corneas. If you observed directly for a minute (it would be the equivalent if you will observe the sun directly for 15 hours), makes a time equivalence. And you should visit an eye doctor within four days to prevent damage grow and make it permanent.
>>
>>17130098
It's an omen for you.
Heavenly bodies are always bearer of messages.
Perhaps you're going to encompass the madness?
Perhaps the madness will manifest in this earthly realm?
Or can it be about stability and predictability?

Only you know the omens meaning.
>>
>>17130528
Madness?

Thank you for answering anyway
>>
>>17130098
Oh no....

OP, WHEREVER YOU LIVE GET OUT OF THERE.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.