[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jvk1166z.esp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: m.jpg (171 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
171 KB, 1440x1080
Hello /x/

I have the original Jvk1166 working mod for Morrowind. I've played the game with the mod for a long time because It's really interesting.

There is a lot of secrets and weird stuff in this mod.

No, nothing bad happened to me in real life, and my eyes didn't bleed and I didn't get suicidal thoughts afterwards.

But the mod feels odd and in some way disturbing. The thing that impressed me the most is that somehow no matter where you go there still could be something interesting.

You would think that for a mod like this everything would be happening around the starting areas. But when you go to the opposite edge of the map, and enter a random cave, there's a weird NPC and a huge picture on the wall of a guy in a mask staring at you. It's weird because you wouldn't expect it, like who would even expect that someone is going to waste enough time to get to that cave and see what's in there.

There's a lot of symbols, weird NPC dialogues, weird pictures, scripts, effects in the game.

I'm done with the mod and i pass it to you /x/. I'm really bad at analyzing symbols and stuff but maybe you will discover something behind this mod

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lm5w65do01yx8wc/Jvk1166z.rar
>>
Any screenshots? Interested in spookiness but not so much viruses.
>>
The sex mod for fallout was fucking weird. There was a vault with a guy with pants on his head at the entrance. When you went into the vault it was full of screaming naked women being chased, raped and mutilated by gangs of angry men. It was a bloodbath. Once the women were all dead they started attacking me. I was raped and I loved it. I fought back and killed them all afterwards ofc, but i was still raped.
>>
File: 10_3713_15.jpg (331 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
10_3713_15.jpg
331 KB, 1024x768
>>17130044
Here's the NPC I was talking about, but I killed him just so see what happens. Sometimes he would stand in one place and when you talked to him he would talk about how I shouldn't trust people outside or "He's always following us"

Sometimes he would follow you to the exit
>>
File: 10_3714_16.jpg (264 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
10_3714_16.jpg
264 KB, 1024x768
>>17130374
Here's the picture on the wall

I don't know why the quality is so shit it looked a little better when I took screenshots
>>
>>17130376
Holy shit. Thanks for the screencaps anon. Could you post more?
>>
>>17130087
8/8 best creepey pasta

-IGN
>>
File: IMG_20151225_215350.jpg (710 KB, 1836x2703) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_215350.jpg
710 KB, 1836x2703
>>17130374
Hmm that's weird when I play the game it looks normal but when I take a screen shot for some reason its really distorted

Here's a pic I took with my phone

Will try to post more soon
>>
bumping for interest.
>>
File: 14_5473_31.png (414 KB, 1021x765) Image search: [Google]
14_5473_31.png
414 KB, 1021x765
Here's a cave right outside of Seyda Neen filled with corpses, there are also corpses of well known NPCs like the falling mage.

Can barely see shit but that's how the game is 99% of the time, there's a few areas where the game looks normal.
>>
>>17129874

"Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire."
>>
Besdies if anyone is wondering how I got the mod

Before the creepypasta was made there was a guy who said he had a weird mod for morrowind called jvk1166z. He said it was creepy and really odd and he posted the "Watch the skies" screenshot. He linked the download and it was some REALLY shady looking website and no one wanted to download it but I was gonna get a new HDD shipped next day anyway so I downloaded it because what's the worst thing that could happen now. I scanned it a hundred times, opened it in VM and it was just the esp file and a bunch of Data folders.

Then the thread got deleted (I know that sounds cliché and like straight from those shitty creepypastas) and never heard from that guy again.
Some time later the creepypasta was created but no one believed it anyway.

I might be the only person who has the mod now because if more people had it then there would be tons of screenshots and proof but there's none.

>>17130648
I'll try to fix it
>>
I'll try to fix the link and then I'll be back tomorrow because I have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow so I better go to sleep
>>
>>17129874
So does this mod work with a sex mod?
>>
nigga fix the link
>>
File: sweetshare.jpg (80 KB, 633x664) Image search: [Google]
sweetshare.jpg
80 KB, 633x664
Fix the link broham.
>>
>>17131728
Fuck, that Morrowind is such poor quality compared to Skyrim/Fallout, and I still find shit to nitpick about. I'm such a goddamn spoiled brat.

I still remember getting Morrowind from a buddy who got it gifted from parents and was pissed because "it sucked." I thought fuck that guy, and look at me now. I don't hate the game, only the quality... but still...
>>
I also have the file somewhere in my collection.
It actually was avalaible, but I don't remember anything spooky. Probably someone was shilling his her shitty mod
>>
File: 1442029448969.jpg (66 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
1442029448969.jpg
66 KB, 600x584
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jvk1166z.esp
lol bunch of newfags in this thread
>>
i ma kill the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYG0YWdkSKI
>>
Bamp
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.