[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I realize this is the most RP-y shit ever but its a legit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 997971397.jpg (33 KB, 540x319) Image search: [Google]
997971397.jpg
33 KB, 540x319
Ok I realize this is the most RP-y shit ever but its a legit question. I picked up a denizen of the astral realms while APing. It's guidance got me out of major depression, it also has slightly precognitive advice. It's only been helpful. But now it wants me to do something. It's located a blockage in my energy body that's right around my heart. I guess it could be a chakra but its offset of center. Anyway it has fuckloads of energy in it, its a source and she wants me to fully break it. Wtf is it, should I listen? Should I break it? Let the energy out?
>>
<-----
>>
Probably has ulterior motives and only was helpful to gain your trust to allow it to perform whatever it is it wants to do in your life/soul/heart. Just be careful OP
>>
>>17129766
Yeah that's my only worry. But does anyone actually know what this thing is (the little energy gate or whatever thing)
>>
Yolo it m8.
>>
File: 1450888895829.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450888895829.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
>>17129702
>tfw u know what AP means
>>
>>17129717
I agree with your higher self and the shia-poster.

Just do it.
>>
>>17129702
OP, when it comes to energy its best to expand it. Always. Let it flow. If you don't let it flow it will fry you eventually. Maybe not now but in 40 years time. It will find ways to break free, and usually these ways are not so pleasant.
As for this denizen, you shouldn't trust it yet. It is most likely using you, so you can very well start using it in return. Appreciate its advices and be grateful, yes. But it doesn't mean you need to sell your soul for a little bit of a guiding hand, you feel me? Go where you wanna go. Walk the path you wanna walk. But know this: you are the only one responsible if you do.
Or else, stay home.
>>
Could you weaponize this energy?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.