[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to join a cult or something, how do i do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I want to join a cult or something, how do i do it?
>>
>>17129289
ask reddit
>>
>>17129289
Find something locally? I started a cult once, went over well. Save for when they started listening to someone else who favored more extreme ideas.
>>
>>17129289
create one

>>17129309
requesting a full greentext plz
>>
>>17129342
i don't have the energetic charisma
>>
>>17129350
you can still create a cult that doesn't involve around manipulating others with energetic charisma

anyway to answer your real question

you have to go and actually meet people, cults are like vendors, they are usually reaching out to get people to join them, if you cooperate with that aim they will find you easily. Maybe talk to some hippie folks at your local unitarian universalist church or some shit.

Or join one of the occasional cults that gets started here on /x/
>>
>>17129289
>Santa's the Worshipful Master
>The elves are all the subordinates
>Children around the world are nothing but Cowans
>The sleigh must be on the level to fly
>Donating free gifts to children everywhere
Santa confirmed for Freemason.
>>
>>17129365
>freemason
should i join them?
>>
>>17129511
If you think of joining a cult, then go ahead; what's stopping you?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.