[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im whats considered a star child/lightworker and going through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: A-new-heaven-and-a-new-earth.jpg (476 KB, 764x541) Image search: [Google]
A-new-heaven-and-a-new-earth.jpg
476 KB, 764x541
im whats considered a star child/lightworker and going through the worst christmas of my entire life.

ask me anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 180x180
the SSS is strong with this one
>>
>>17129192
Servant of the S.'. S.'. Order here. You should know that your claim is in contradiction to what you really are. You're a normal person and have no special powers at all. Just a human being. That is all.
>>
What's a starchild?
>>
>>17129209
>S.'. S.'.
what is that?
>>
>>17129192
Whats your daily practice of "lightworking"?
>>
How do we contact the Pleiadians? Andromedans? Orions? Or Sirians?

(Not spiritually talking to them but physically talking to them.)
>>
>>17129192
Your post contradicts your claim OP.
>>
OP I belve u. Im also a starchold n my perents dont get it. If only my rl starperents wer hear I koud escape this werld.
>>
>>17129233
It's the highest rank of the Secret Brotherhood.
>>
>>17129192
What are your daily practices?

You're clearly off-key from the typical paraneological timeline, and in need of correction.

>im whats considered a star child/lightworker and going through the worst christmas of my entire life.
A true star child/lightworker would not have such a thought. Try me. Seriously, try me faggot. I will top you in every sense of the word.
>>
File: what.gif (1 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1 MB, 300x199
>>17129192
>im whats considered a star child/lightworker
Elaborate please.
>>
>>17129192
Same here, brother. I used to be 6th dimensional, but now I'm just another 3d.
>>
You give us actual light workers a bad name.
>>
>>17129539
yeah same dude, I'm the archbishop of a supersecret cult too, it's so secret that noone except me knows about it
>>
We are watching.
>>
>>17131594
what is a light worker?
>>
>>17131613

No fuckung clue what OP thinks a lightworker is, but I'm a lighting designer. I *actually* work with light, not bitch about my christmas
>>
>>17131618
kek
>>
>>17129192
Bruh, stop trying to put a name to your way of thinking. It seems you need to ask questions rather than answer them.
>>
that's cool, there's a lot of indigo children these days as well, they are watching television and 4chan every day

expect them
>>
>>17131603
The S.'. S.'. is part of the Astron Argon/Astrum Argentium.
>>
File: 1354161243782.gif (3 MB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1354161243782.gif
3 MB, 285x214
>>17131594
Implying lightworkers aren't simply beyond good and bad.

Reputation is stupid and pointless these days, because everyone can forget even atrocities in about a week, maybe two.

Everything you know will one day become the light. everything that your petty human bodies eat, love, or cringe over, they will become light, because they are made of it.

All matter, except aether is either light or matter.

Shadows are illusions caused by matter's (mommy) absorption and reflection of light. (daddy)

Your body is an adolescent phase before it dissolves and reforms into the father sun, which will create children, who will bitch about how terrible everything is, even though you offer them the tools to change their lives.

Every baby hates their mom(matter) when they're in their terrible twos. Guess what those two are? Good and bad.
You don't want to go to school, you don't want to eat your vegetables, you don't want to pick up your bedroom, you are a whiny baby.
>>
File: 1385353183233.gif (2 MB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
1385353183233.gif
2 MB, 225x169
>>17132216
We're all in this grand cosmic homo-sex game.
Sometimes you are topping, we're all bottoming right now.

Eventually the dom is gonna run out of juice, we'll sit around doing nothing for a while, and then we'll get hard and fuck the guy who fucked us.

We'll impregnate them, we'll push our energy into them, and they'll sometimes love it, sometimes they get chafed. I'm sure you faggots know how it feels.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.