[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cleaning rituals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: downloadfile.jpg (31 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
31 KB, 480x308
Hello /x/ this thread is for cleaning, cleansing, removing implants, bad energy ' s remove curses and how to trasmutate bad energies in Good positive ones

I'll start with the most basic one
Why salt works
Salt are basically Cristal's who absorb energy you can use salt to trap all kinds of energy especially bad ones

How to used
You can spring some salt around the place you want to clean and Leave for a few hours to work then remove the salt ,you can do a little prayer at the beginning and at the end of the ritual to invoke your favorite deities/energy

You can also clear yourself of bad energies filling a big bowl ,big enough to put both feet inside with water up to your ankles , them pour two tablespoons of sea salt and leave like that for 10 -15 minutes then remove your feet ,clean and dry whit a towel and trow the water away ,you can also do a prayer at the beginning and end of this ritual.

Sea salt is recommended but is not mandatory for cleansing .

What /x/ do to protect themselves from evil lmaos, whiches , envy people and bad energies in general? Please share!
>>
>>17128844
>He thinks cleansing physical spaces is the only form of cleansing
You seriously need to do more learning than from New Age faggotry books. If you want to learn, just say so; otherwise, you give all that you know.
>>
Does this mean the Ocean absorbs evil? Or does it repel evil? What is more evil, lakes or oceans?
>>
>>17128844
I tried to cleanse my soul and it gave me high blood pressure and gain 50 pounds!!
>>
>>17129380
Thanks for the bump
>>17129431
Ocean water is full of energy, energy is not good or bad until you give intend to the energy
>>17129436
Lol really interested in knowing how you did it ,
You got to screw it in a special way to make that wrong
>>17129413
And for you

Cleaning your mind meditation

Just sit in a conformable chair or favorite meditation pose , no music no noise , and try to clear your mind if a tough apear, dont follow the train of toughs go back to silence ,try to silence your mind in a gentle way ,the real you is behind tough ,the real you is a no verbal is awareness and will , it will be hard at the beginning but you will improve with every practice,
When you notice that you can silence the verbal part of your mind for at least 5 minutes you are done

This is diferent from regular meditation becose you are actively shutting down the chat ,meanwhile in regular meditation you accept whatever is coming and then you gently continue to try to be in silence.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.