[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to Christianfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 266x189
How are we supposed to know if a prophet or Jesusohimself is the real one or a lier?

There's been thousands of prophets/people claiming to be Jesus since the beginning.

Jesus 2k years ago looked like just another one of the prophets claiming to be god.

If the real Jesus comes now and there's also a hundred other fake prophets amd each one claims to be the real one how do we now that "that guy is lying but that guy speaks truth"

I mean Jesus just said "I'm the son of God" and nothing else and wanted people to believe him but then he says that we shouldn't believe people who say that now
>>
He'd probably do some cool magic thing or something.
>>
>>17128592
he would have to prove it, but he would probably say something about "true faith" and thus nobody would believe, which is I suppose the point, only the true believers would be saved
>>
>>17128592
Revelation 1:7-8 Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega”, says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

The second coming marks the end of days. It will be impossible not to know.
>>
>>17128592
First, Jesus reveals Himself in Spirit. Test the spirits, don't be fooled "for many false christs will appear" this goes for people as well

Also, don't buy into it by "blood" either. The only reason why we are "saved" by the "blood" is because they want you to believe that Jesus/the bloodline of David has earned the right to rule because of their blood. A person claiming to be God and seating himself on a throne, this is where people are going to have to see. We have been warned all over the Bible, yet these Anti Christ's have raided the Bible, they sit in the Church, they are also evident in Protestantism and are always against the church, against God, and only care to rule a worldly kingdom, gain..

The only way YOU are going to know is by following what Jesus says, that is it. He is also against most of the religious dogma as well, and yet everyone associates Him to churches and the OT, and people only care to value their own opinion and not even look it ANYTHING....
>>
>>17128592
Ask Him...
>>
>>17128592
When Jesus comes again he's going to break the cross. He will say there is only one God. He is not a God but a messenger.

You will know Jesus very easily if you have heart. Jesus is the one calling people to do the right thing
/ thread
>>
>If the real Jesus comes now

The "real" Jesus was, most likely imo, Simon Magus.

The Jesus most exoteric Christians worship now is celestial.
>>
>>17128725
Too bad Jesus and Simon Magus are two different people
>>
>>17128692
He is a God, he is the "Messenger God" he came to Earth to deliver God's word to us. Just look up ancient cultures and religions, he's actually much older and can be equated to Thoth, Hermes and Enki.

Make no mistake he is certainly a God, don't make it any easier for evil people, vying for power to trick and control you. They know what he is, and they choose to worship the counter-force of evil instead of Yeshua.
>>
>>17128736

>most likely
>in my opinion
>>
>>17128746
Actually, Thoth is Enoch, the Son of Cain. Not Enoch the 7th from Adam, which is where Jesus comes from.

>>17128748
Two different people
>>
>>17128753
>Actually, Thoth is Enoch, the Son of Cain.

Don't state it like an answer, but more like a statement up for debate. Simply because I don't agree, but would like to hear your reasoning as to why you believe that.
>>
File: 1451052312486.jpg (32 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
1451052312486.jpg
32 KB, 480x369
Ignore satans child threads

all these anti christian threads is a weak strategy to make people quetion their beliefs
>>
>>17128757
"And Cain knew his wife and she conceived and bare Enoch, and he built a city and called the name of the city after his son Enoch" (Genesis 4:17)

Genesis 5 "Adam - Seth - Enos - Cainan - Mahaleleel - Jared - Enoch"

There are 2 Enochs
>>
File: ThothComingOutOfTheBlackSun.jpg (148 KB, 700x719) Image search: [Google]
ThothComingOutOfTheBlackSun.jpg
148 KB, 700x719
>>17128757
>>17128753
But, my reasoning is that Thoth was considered a record holder, or a scribe possessing great knowledge. He was also considered stronger or as strong as Ra.

Enki is also very similar to this as well, and he is the Babylonian God of the Crossroads (Or simply put a Cross). You know what, just look up those Deities and honestly it's really easy to connect all the dots.
>>
>>17128782
Yea, a bunch of deities, not God in Spirit. Ra is also a sun deity, the center of all paganism. 2 Enochs and one is Thoth
->>17128777
>>
File: JesusOurLord.png (472 KB, 671x467) Image search: [Google]
JesusOurLord.png
472 KB, 671x467
>>17128777
Hilarious then, you're actually proving me right then. I already knew there is two, they're actually brothers, split down the middle. One set against the other. Jesus Christ and the Anti-Christ.
>>
>>17128787
Jesus, though is the Son of God and of the Father. As he was derived from him directly, but not all Gods or Deities were.
>>
>>17128793
>Don't state it like an answer, but more like a statement up for debate. Simply because I don't agree, but would like to hear your reasoning as to why you believe that.

>Hilarious then, you're actually proving me right then. I already knew there is two, they're actually brothers,

If you already "knew" then why would you say it was up for debate when it is actually true and you "knew" about it. They're not brothers if the they are not from different parents, as in Cain is Enoch (Thoth)'s dad and Jared is Enoch (Book of Enoch)'s dad
>>
>>17128803
It's always up for debate as far as I'm concerned. It kinda comes with the territory, but I'm open to this kind of discussions. I could go on, and on but so far I'm wondering how far have you gone into this?

I've done a lot ALOT of research into this., and I have many theories and hypothesis's as to what is going on. So I have things that back up my points, but I wonder is yours only passages that could easily be interpreted?

Or did you find anything of great significance, that I may have overlooked?
>>
>>17128777
This makes sense as why the Pagan Mystery Religion comes from fallen angel worship, from Cain, to the Talmud, to modern day New Age.

Enoch the son of Cain is where "Enochian" magic comes from

Enoch (7th from Adam) warns about most of this stuff, but even the Catholic Church discredits him, and is ALSO part of the Mystery religion
>>
>>17128746
He is not God.

God created Jesus like he created us, does that make us God too?

God remains unseen, and there is A LOT of wisdom behind this. If God wanted to appear to us he could, but a messenger is who preaches the most logical righteous path is plenty of guidance for humanity.

Miracals can be performed in front of our eyes by someone claiming to be God. They arnt miracles though they are more advanced science than we know.
>>
>>17128815

all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. John 5 23
>>
>>17128820
We honour Jesus as a prophet. We do not dishonour him anyway. Do you even logic?

Youre an overly emotional Christian. You remind me of those semi retarded Christians nuts condemning everyone to hell when they don't know zilch about anything.

You dishonour Jesus's message by likening to God. How blasphemous.
>>
>>17128815
No because again Jesus was directly conceived from God (But, I know he created his clay body)., he is literally his Son, not just his creation.
>>
>>17128825
>how blasphemous

Jesus and God are one, after His great devotion, there is no doubt in my mind that Jesus and His Mahatman is One with God.
>>
>>17128815
>>17128825
I was I could just talk to you, I hate having to convey myself through keyboard and screen. Simply because I think you would understand me better. I would also be better equipped to explain this, detail by detail.
>>
>>17128835
Fix'd

I wish I could just talk to you,
>>
>>17128827
So God gives birth now?

In Islam God does not give birth.

Youre telling me God, the all powerful has to go through a process of birth in order to create a 'son'.

You think little of God DESU because all God must say is be, and it is.

It makes a lot more sense to see Jesus as a human prophet, born of a virgin, and he could speak as an infant. That act is a miracle by the grace of God, but if God wanted he could of created Jesus without any mother, but by Gods wisdom, he had a mother.
>>
>>17128846
I think your putting words in his mouth as another radical religious imperialist. I love Jesus and accept His death and more importantly His teachings, and I also read the Qur'an and respect "Allah" as the revealed name of God (one of many)

Why you gotta make war?
>>
>>17128849
>Jesus was directly conceived from God

either implies birth, if not the it implies creation by Gods will, exactly like our creation.

I do not make war. My intentions are to defend and stop blaspheme.

I know you guys love Jesus but just consider for a moment he was not God. I mean have you traced the bible versions all the way back to the beginning like the Quran has been ?

We love Jesus a lot. It would be a grave sin not to believe and respect Jesus.

The reason the Quran came out at the time it did has many reasons, one of them likely being that human civilisation reached a high enough level of communication for that to be the only necessary final book of revelation. Because language was advanced enough to last humans for the rest of the worlds life.
>>
>>17128859
Okay so while you respect Jesus and Christians believe He is One with God, at least we both accept Him, this doesn't mean we need to be against eachother. The New Testament and the Quran are great books and together they are different aspects of the same teaching.

However I would tell a Muslim to incorporate NT and a Christian to stop getting their opinions of "Allah" on the Internet and instead at least touch a Quran
>>
>>17128846

No God did not give birth in the same way as a female human being did. Not the right context, it's always going to be much more complicated. Though, simply put Yes, and No.

It's funny, but you probably already understand or have at least heard it before. I hate to do this, but the Elite know and have put it into various forms of media and entertainment. The only thing is they're partially wrong themselves, but for the most part depict it very accurately.

What she says in the beginning of the video is mostly accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

She is either mocking those who fail to understand or is alluding herself to us all as a threat, because she knows. Which it's not just Lady Gaga, who knows, it's the puppet masters behind the industry know the truth.

Really, even this you won't fully understand, honestly it's hard to explain this to people who have yet to perceive the world and reality in a very different light.
>>
>>17128623
This
Revelations book
All phropecies of the revelations book will be fulfilled before the end of the days
This does not means that you are to behave bad until he apear, you got to wait for him like the oil virgins every day,
>>
>>17128863
That is very good advice. You are asking us to seek knowledge. Defiantely a righteous action.

But bottom line is that from a Muslim perspective Shirk, is a grave sin. Shirk is to associate partners with God which is a bump in the road.

Christians believe that there was going to be another prophet, and since you seem to appreciate the Quran, why do you not believe that Muhammad is the next prophet ?

His teachings are pure and righteous. He personally fought every war of his as defence, and that is stated in black and white countless times within the Quran.

I only speak for Muhammads rule because that's as far as my knowledge goes on the subject for now.
>>
>>17128874
Muhammed, Jesus, two great devotees, and Jesus came from the bloodline that started in the Origin of Man, and tried to wake up the collective amount of people even to this day. The same way Muhammed received a revelation is the same way Christians do when Christ reveals Himself to us.

I believe we all have God inside of us, and outside of us, yet we are not God. Jesus is One with God for reasons if I explain here, it'll just create arguments.

If Jesus is coming again, and yet Muhammad is coming again, doesn't that imply the soul is eternal, but the body is just a coat? Isn't this why we believe in God in the first place?
>>
>>17128592
Did he simultaneously trick multiple people into thinking He had died of crucifixion, or that He ascended to heaven? Do you think the people who went around saying that made it up? If they did make it up? why were they willing to die for it?
>>
>>17128846
in a similar way, the apostle john the baptist was annunciated, just as Yeshua was. does this make john the Son of God? not to mention there is tons of scripture to contradict the claim to Jesus taking the title "The Son of God."
>>
>>17128906
>"are you the messiah"
>John said no
>"are you elias"
>John said no

Jesus was prophecied, not John
>>
>>17128769
amen haleluya
>>
>>17128881
You havnt answer the point I brought up about Muhammad being the next prophet that Christian believe will arrive.

> Jesus is One with God for reasons if I explain here, it'll just create arguments.

I intend to listen to it. Trolls can be ignored, the genuinely interested can be talked to , no ?

Its up to you.

Muhammad isnt going to be resurrected until the day of judgement. Jesus will come back to slay the Antichrist AKA Dajjal.
>>
>>17128913
Seriously
>>
>>17128906
How does anyone not think that Jesus is the Son of God? Seriously the prophecy depicted his arrival, the Jews long awaited their Messiahs arrival, and when he finally came they were disappointed, that it wasn't fantastical and that he told them to quit their wicked ways.

They literally killed their own Messiah, our Messiah because he threatened their power.
>>
>>17128915
Depending on the common perception. Jesus isn't coming back to say "the Catholic Church is right" and Muhammad isn't coming back to say "way to go Isis this is the true spirit of Allah" no they are both coming back to bring what needs to be brought to all people, the true value of God.

They're both going to generally have the same message in some degree, also your a Muslim right?

How to take prophecy literally when it needs to be sought out vaguely? Then, taking prophecy vaguely when actually it is a literal metaphor..
>>
>>17128923
Fuck yeah. Jesus came out with a simple, spiritual direction for all people and the Jews killed Him, and the Romans took over Jesus's teachings so as to set themselves up in authority
>>
>>17128924
>Depending on the common perception. Jesus isn't coming back to say "the Catholic Church is right" and Muhammad isn't coming back to say "way to go Isis this is the true spirit of Allah" no they are both coming back to bring what needs to be brought to all people, the true value of God.

Well this goes against a lot of what's been said ITT. To be honest you are disrespecting the intelligence of the conversation now..

Im sorry but I will not respond to this.
>>
>>17128929
>and the Romans took over Jesus's teachings so as to set themselves up in authority
>so as to set themselves up in authority
They were already in authority.
>>
>>17128924
>Jesus isn't coming back to say "the Catholic Church is right" and Muhammad isn't coming back to say "way to go Isis this is the true spirit of Allah" no they are both coming back to bring what needs to be brought to all people, the true value of God.
muhammad is NOT COMING BACK. the MAHDI (messiah) will return prior to Isa's second coming. they will battle the dajjal. Isa will admit the superiority of al-Mahdi and decline leadership in prayer which al-Mahdi will lead.

some view is that al-Mahdi is a reincarnation of Muhammad. and yes reincarnation is a thing in abrahamic religion.
>>
>>17128936
I meant to as how the people who hold "religious authority" are not exalted over their people.

>>17128947
The Pope is essentially a Roman leader, and the Vatican and Rome hold a power together and because your a Pope people see you as a "god in the flesh" which is a false religious principle.
>>
>>17128956
furthermore, Yeshua will destroy the cross -- the christanity religion, and announce to the world that he is a muslim and slave and messenger of Allah. this will lead to mass conversions to Islam. even hinduism predicted Muhammad. the Kalki avatar may fit with Yeshua, esp. the second coming and slaughter of the infidels.
>>
>>17128956
We're all coming coming back..

Which Surah does this come from? I haven't read the whole thing
>>
>>17128966
Not until the day of judgement I believe.

>>17128956
Who are you ? and what do you believe, and what do you study ?
>>
>>17128962
They both come on a horse, but I think it may be some form of reformed Islam, maybe they will be sikh... what is religion besides a label at this point, you wanna be a christian read the NT u wanna be a Muslim read the Qur'an and u wanna be a buddhas follow Buddhist teachings... the important thing is to know some religious "Anti christ" one person or many are going to exalt themselves so as to rule our world
>>
>>17128962

>and announce to the world that he is a muslim and slave and messenger of Allah.

Fuck off with your shitty prophet, you warmongering, Islamic, dickeater.
>>
>>17128966
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/ch08_the_dajjal.htm
http://www.discoveringislam.org/return_of_jesus.htm

He will fight people in the cause (for the sake) of Islam, will break the Cross and kill the swine (pig) and abolish Jizya (tax on Christians and Jews); and Allah will put an end to all religious sects except Islam during his (Jesus') time. He (Jesus) will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal) and he will stay in the World for 40 years. Then, he will die and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him.
>>
>>17128970
hinduism and islam in accordance to sai baba of shirdi sai.

>>17128975
>hindu
>warmongering
>>
File: 1451065028148s.jpg (27 KB, 416x399) Image search: [Google]
1451065028148s.jpg
27 KB, 416x399
Everyone in this thread that's not me is dumb.
>>
>>17128972
>implying worldy power is the most important thing

Its our spirits, our souls we should be guarding. Worldy possession are meaningless when compared to the chastity of the soul.
>>
>>17128975
Islam isnt warmongering.

I can link you violent groups under the banner of every religion being violent.

>Implying some people arnt part of a religon for politcal protection or respect within society.

>Implying a destable country will not be prone to violence

You shouldnt talk about things you have no idea about. Its sinful in Islam, and probably in other religions,

and if you appreciate logic and reason, then that's another reason to not talk out of your backside.
>>
>>17128982
Isnt hinduism polytheist ?

Can you TLDR me some before I read up on this.
>>
>>17128993
i like this guy
>>
>>17128997
>isn't hinduism polytheism
no/yes but mostly no.
it is monotheistic; the bhagavad gita clearly states all worship is directly pleasing to the supreme godhead. this i associate with Krishna, Allah, the hindu trinity, etc. there are a lot of holes to fill and i acknowledge both have great truths but Allah knows best and I pray for his guidance.

although hinduism appears to have different gods, the best metaphor is that they are in the same manner as rays from the sun; and venerating them is worshipping specific aspects of the One god.
>>
>>17129008
So how do you worship the Qualities of Allah when there a pictures of these Hindu 'Gods' and do you ever refer to the Hindu 'Gods' by there Hindu names ?

And whats wrong with just following the Quran?

Im begining to fear there may be Shirk involved here. It sounds okay to say things about Allah's qualities but it depends how you approach it.
>>
>>17129018
yes i fear shirk too but i acknowledge my God Allah as the one true God, the highest of highs.
but i see hinduism as different interpretations of his revelations to different individuals, different apparitions, etc.

in hinduism, a popular mantra and the only "necessary" prayer to achieve closeness with god is repetition of God's names. hindus will chant the mahamantra,
"Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare"
our understanding of these personalities of God as he appeared to humanity in times of crises (when evil overwhelmed the world), he would bring righteous teachings, destroy the evils and imbalances. He is the source of both all pleasure -- true pleasure, not insincere untrue pleasure like sensory pleasure (fornicating, drug use), but true soul-touching pleasure -- and all devouring death.
while repeating these names and meditating upon the qualities of God, his Forgivefulness, his Mercifulness, his Compassion and Guidance, and yet awesome power which could crush in an instance inshallah, we think less of ourselves than a tree branch, and look towards our actions in the best way of pleasing Allah while righteously aiding others.
truthfulness and nonviolence is very important in hinduism.

in addition to reciting the mahamantra, we are also encouraged to memorise and recite al-fatiha.
>>
>>17129037
sabka malik ek, one god governs all
allah malik, God is king.
>>
>>17128592
found the ISIS recruiter...praise allah...
>>
Allahu krishnor

Allah is also called Rahman

Brahman is also pointing to the expanding quality of God, Brahman/Rahman with the same sound. Rama is also a name for Krsna.

Krsna in Greek is Christos to English is Christ all meaning names for God.
>>
>>17129069
>>17129069
>>17129069
The most important thing for any Hindu, Muslim, Christian right now is Jaapa
>>
>>17128769
amen I'm spooked
>>
>>17129037
yeh...That is shirk.

ašhadu ʾanla ilāha illal-Lāh, wa ʾašhadu ʾanna muḥammadan rasūlul-Lāh

If it was required of us, it would be asked of us in the Quran.

Muhammad was the last messenger of Allah period. He is the most relevent and it is his teachings that we are required to listen to as Muslims.

You are major slipping right now bro. May Allah give you guidance.
>>
>>17128592
Jesus never existed and it's toxic for you to believe he did because it feeds the Christian narrative of a return of Jesus when he never came the first time.
>>
>>17128769
like typing amen in a picture will do anything
>>
>>17128592
Isaiah in the Old Testament made a prophecy about the savior and about very specific points to tell the real from the liars. No other prophet has matched and met those expectations in the prophecy except for Jesus. That's the best concrete evidence I can find you.
>>
>>17128782
WHAT
ENKI IS THE GOD OF THE CROSSROADS
DUDE THE DEVIL IS THE DEVIL OF THE CROSSROADS
HOLY SHIT ROBERT JOHNSON
>>
>>17128962
> the Kalki avatar may fit with Yeshua
According to the Kalachakra Tantra of the Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism Maitreya-Kalki will battle and eradicate muslims and restore the Golden Age.
>>
File: freemen.jpg (19 KB, 322x363) Image search: [Google]
freemen.jpg
19 KB, 322x363
>>17128769
amen
>>
>>17129107
>yeah that is shirk
>>17128997
>Can you TLDR me some before I read up on this.

you just admitted to not knowing what it is you are talking about and making judgments about. and it also shows you don't seem to quite understand hinduism.

do more research into sai baba of shirdi sai.
performed many miracles inshallah, there is more than just islam ; the Mahdi is to come with knowledge of all of the worlds' religions. hinduism and islam worship the same being.
>>
>>17129374
>>17129107
>Muhammad was the last messenger of Allah period.
i gave that declaraction, hinduism came around much, much longer before islam and is much older. their teachings are not contradictory and hinduism's influence in the new testament gospels are blatantly obvious.

>If it was required of us, it would be asked of us in the Quran.
i'm not sure what this is in response to. chanting of the names of God? do you not recite many with al-fatiha?

i do not think you understand my interpretation of these things, and i don't have a formal teacher to help me interpret many things. only Allah's guidance.
>>
>>17129392
>Muhammad was the last messenger of Allah period.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaitanya_Mahaprabhu
prophet? yes. incarnation, no. Lord Krsna incarnated about 1000 years after Muhammad to continue teachings of Allah.
>>
>>17128815
Only in the koran does jesus speak at birth. John the baptist does however speak in the bible. He praises god as hez born.
>>
>>17128592
I think it's all about following the people who want to do good. If they are Jesus or not is irrelevant as we can't know until later.
>>
>>17128769
I hate to memes.
>Amen
>>
>>17128769
AMEN
>>
>>17129374
>>17129392
>>17129405
You do realize actual non-internet muslims would execute you for such ideas?
>>
>>17129374
>>17129392
>>17129405
It's shirk from the info you provided. It's extremely clear unless you have said things that don't represent your own beliefs, which I doubt.

You sound like a Hindu trying to make Islam fit into that.
>>
>>17128592
>How are we supposed to know if a prophet or Jesusohimself is the real one or a lier?

on the one hand, we know what Jesus taught and we know that the Antichrist will teach things opposed to this.
we can reprove a false Messiah by seeing if he teaches against Christ.

on another hand, we Christians (at least real ones, and not smelly dumb symbolic scum) come into contact with Christ's true presence every time we attend mass, divine liturgy or divine service. with such an intimate familiarity, it will be impossible for a true Christian to mistake Christ for antichrist, as he literally is within us.
>>
>>17128769
amen. also, fucking coercive memetic hazards man...
>>
>>17129456
you do realise i actively interact with non-internet muslims? you sound extremely bigoted and prejudiced.
>>17129581
just because you are ignorant doesn't mean you have sound judgment. have you researched sai baba yet?
>>
>>17129643
>it will be impossible for a true Christian to mistake Christ for antichrist, as he literally is within us.
>we can reprove a false Messiah by seeing if he teaches against Christ.
to believers, the antichrist will have the word "infidel" written on their forehead.
the antichrist will be able to heal by touch and perform miracles just as christ did.
>>
>>17128923
>How does anyone not think that Jesus is the Son of God?
because he cursed anyone who claimed he ever made the claim to that title
>>
>>17128592
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503 KB, 656x1932) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503 KB, 656x1932
>>17128592
Read the KJV.
>>
>>17128592

Discernment.

Christ is the guy who gits gud.
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131 KB, 700x1152) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131 KB, 700x1152
>>17128592
Book of Enoch
>>
File: anBWq6b_700b.jpg (125 KB, 700x1459) Image search: [Google]
anBWq6b_700b.jpg
125 KB, 700x1459
>>17128592
Jesus Christ is God.
>>
>>17128592
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17128592
When you meet a spirit, astral projecting or whatever. Say "Jesus Christ help me" and it will 100% flee from you. Good or bad spirit, does not matter. Wonder why. ;)
>>
File: avLXqQW_700b.jpg (330 KB, 700x2494) Image search: [Google]
avLXqQW_700b.jpg
330 KB, 700x2494
>>17128592
Holy Holy Holy is the LORD of Hosts.
>>
File: a4L8XPA_700b.jpg (132 KB, 672x1240) Image search: [Google]
a4L8XPA_700b.jpg
132 KB, 672x1240
>>17128592
>e wasn't discovered until the 1700s
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613 KB, 800x1200
>>17128592
And finally, the most important message in the world. How to go to Heaven. (IT'S EASY!)
>>
File: I love you.gif (827 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
I love you.gif
827 KB, 500x250
>>17128870

>Revelations
>>
>>17130042
How the fuck do you even know a Heaven exists?
>>
>>17129808
Quran should be your holy book. Everything else is knowledge.

Pray as the Quran tells you.
>>
>>17129120
Enki isn't a demon, and the Crossroads themselves might be evil, but the Cross isn't because it's a different positive variation. Different versions offer different polarities from the negative to the postitive.
>>
>>17130201
Because I know Jesus exists.
Because I know demons exist.
Because I know satan exists.
Because I know fallen angels exist.
>>
>>17130251
Even if those things were true, which I'm not saying whether they are or aren't, that wouldn't be evidence for a Heaven.
>>
File: zeusisafaggot.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zeusisafaggot.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17130260
>>17130260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE8HAAhVtos
>>
>>17130277
In order to prove Heaven exists, you'd have to prove what Jesus said in the Bible is true and you would have to ask where he got this knowledge. If you say he's god, you'd have to prove he's god. If you say it was through the holy spirit, you'd have to prove it exists. If these things were true there would be physical evidence for it because it would be physical. You'll have to prove the Bible is a source of historical accuracy and not just by saying that Pontius Pilate or Herod existed. If the holy spirit exists then why does it communicate through different gods and not a consistent one?
>>
>>17130277
PS we all know you're a dumbass.
>>
File: aNKGeMw_700b.jpg (302 KB, 643x2967) Image search: [Google]
aNKGeMw_700b.jpg
302 KB, 643x2967
>>17130302
Just ask Him... that's what I did.
If He is God He will show you.
But you have to be humble about it.
God resists the proud.
I'm not here to prove anything to you. I am here to show you the truth. You believe it or don't, that's on you. My part has been played out.
>>
>>17130310
No, it isn't. How the fuck can you speak for god on what he does or doesn't do? If god exists then he should be able to reveal himself to everyone not just 'resist the proud'. How do you know what you're spouting is the truth? Prove Jesus existed in the first place, then I'll take your holy book of claims seriously.
>>
>>17130318
>Because thou hast rejected knowledge, I shall also reject thee. - Hosea 4:6

If you want truth, you find it. I already gave you a lot of information, pictures, videos, links. Now it is up to you and you will not be able to claim ignorance when you are judged.
>>
>>17130322
Don't fucking speak to me like you won something. You're the one who needs a myth to satiate your life and make yourself feel better about your finite life. It's soft and you're soft for believing it. Everyone has experiences with their gods, whether it be Yhvh, Jesus, Krishna, etc, etc, etc. What validates your experiences over theirs?
>>
>>17130337
I have eternal life. I did win it, by no merit of my own. God bless you.
>>
>>17130547
Eternal life doesn't exist, you delusional fuck.
>>
>>17130565
May God bless you and open your eyes my friend. Do not be so hateful. God exists, eternal life exists. Heaven, hell, it exists.

I know you are angry because what I tell you is the truth, but you must recognize the spirit of antichrist in you. Until you get saved, you will not have any love for God. You have gone your entire life being influenced by what I have shown you above. I am trying to help you, I want you to have what I have, eternal life.
>>
>>17130667
Kid, I'm not angry at anything. I just think you're delusional. If there was no before life, then there is no afterlife. If there was a before life, then how come we don't remember it? You can't even remember anything from before you were born, like growing in your mother's 'belly'.
>>
>>17130701
So because you were not alive before you were born, you don't believe in eternal life. Good luck man. That makes no sense, but good luck.
>>
>>17130722
So because you can perceive being conscious now that means you won't stop being conscious in death? That makes no sense, but good luck.
>>
>>17130565
How would you know?
>>
>>17130741
>>17130741
Once you are created, you will never be uncreated.
That is what the Bible says.
>>
>>17130749
Because it was made up by humans in a book that had the same understanding of the world as primitives did in those times, that's how I know. How the fuck do you figure they had all the answers?
>>
>>17130750
Even when you're created you're not fully aware until a certain age. Meaning that you have poor memory of that time.
>>
>>17130790
1. You did not exist before you were born.
2. You were created.
3. You will burn in hell if you don't get saved.
That's it. If you can look at all the pictures I sent and not think there might be something to it, you're blinder than I thought.
>>
>>17130815
>You did not exist before you were born
And you think you'll exist after you die?
>You were created
In the sense that you were conceived by your parents. There's no evidence for any god.
>You will burn in hell if you don't get saved
Did you know that the concept of hell didn't exist until Jews were exposed to Zoroastrianism?
>>
>>17128769
Amen
>>
>>17130750
Sorry, you can't use that as any kind of assurance. The Bible says a lot of things that are harmful and ridiculous among its nicer things.

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

f a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

and so on.
>>
>>17130869
First of all, the entire old testament is to israel.
Second of all, the entire old testament is to show us, humans, that we cannot uphold the law of God. His standard is perfection.

Third of all, don't wear 2 kind of materials in your clothing was to the people of israel because only the rabbi's were supposed to wear that. Same thing as today, you don't go around dressed as a cop.

Etc. Read it in context or you'll be one of many burning in hell.
>>
>>17130879
That's interesting. Explain the restriction on men shaving?
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40 KB, 672x856) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40 KB, 672x856
>>17130899
It just means don't do designs in your hair or beard. Don't wear a mohawk. Don't have some strange beard. Have it normal. You wont see angels in Heaven or God with a mohawk.

Every single thing in the old testament has already been explained at length. Same with the new testament.

I don't blindly believe things, I research them throughougly. The King James Bible is God's Word.

The NIV, ESV, all these other bibles are complete foolishness and contradict not only the KJV but themselves and each other. They are frauds based on the LXX manuscripts, supported by the vatican.

The King James is not supported by the vatican and as you can see above I have shown you how the vatican worships satan, the dragon.
>>
Well it is said the book of revelations is the book of confessions. Meant to teach the priests their confessional duties.
So its hard to say when Jesus will return or if even the clock will strike the time.
If Jesus comes back he wont be the same nice guy that was crucified.
Its hard to say but nobody really knows only himself.
>>
>>17132176
The book of revelation has nothing to do with confessional duties. Not sure where you got that from.

It does not say what day or hour Jesus comes back, but it gives us all the events that must happen before He does come back.

It speaks of a one world government.
It speaks of a "great delusion" (alien attack, most people's faith, who are not Christian will be crushed by this)
It speaks of the antichrist.
It speaks of a collapse of world currencies.
It speaks of famine, pestilence, earthquakes.
It speaks of Christians being murdered around the globe in a very short period of time.
And all of this happens before Jesus comes.
But when He comes He will raise the dead from their graves, then He will rapture those who are alive and finally, He will pour out His wrath on this earth for 3.5 years.
>>
File: 1430935127016.jpg (60 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1430935127016.jpg
60 KB, 500x412
>>17128769
amen
>>
>>17128592
so many claiming to be Jesus, so what? Have you learn nothing? Jesus is you, me, and anyone. God is Everywhere, Holy Spirit is inside us all. So why debating, o Jesus?
>>
>>17128769
AMEN
>>
>>17128769
You don't think people are doing it on their own? Spamming threads that happen to do with your delusion is really pathetic. It's proof of not having a life or anything that demands responsibility. Just go away. We don't want you here.

>>17132190
You too. Nobody wants you here either. You spam more shit than anyone, mostly the same garbage. Autistic and not interesting is a pathetic package. I don't know why the mods haven't banned your ass yet. Permanently.
>>
I guess if everyone sees a nigga descending from the clouds, that's your man. You won't have to ask. Because it will be obvious. Our it's a riddle our (allegory) is that the word? in which shit get's complicated.Don't worry about it. Eat some ice cream and think of something else is what I'm saying.
>>
File: 40608199_p0.jpg (384 KB, 1165x1894) Image search: [Google]
40608199_p0.jpg
384 KB, 1165x1894
>>17132234
If I start spamming your threads, you'll get sick of seeing what I will show you.

This is not a place for sanctimonious faggots like you.
>>
>>17132234
just say no kids, to hell and damnation preachers.
>>
>>17132244
I am here warning you. Not trying to be superior to you in any way, it would make me happy, overjoyed in fact if you got saved and did not burn in hell. But what can I do for you? We all choose to either find out the truth about something or we resist it. I have shown a lot of pictures, links, videos, that all make sense to those who research it and know about it. Me putting up a picture of how the vatican seal becomes a dragon or a bee if you turn it upside down or an owl all in just one sculpture will not make sense to most people. Unless, they know the Bible.

Bee = hive mind (its in the bible, demons have a hive mind.)
Dragon = the old serpent, satan. (Why do you think everything is connected to dragons? Chinese empires, japanese, dracula (son of the dragon) the legend of king arthur, his lastname means head of the dragon. They were all supported by satan, the dragon.

There were 5 cherubim in Heaven, in the Bible each cherubim represents a part of creation. One looks like a man, another an ox, a third an eagle, a fourth a lion and the 5th (satan) looked like a serpent (dragon).

Cherubim are some of the scariest looking angels. So I am trying to warn you people and make sure you have at least a chance to find the truth amongst all of these astral travels and spirit encounters.

I used to be like you, except a lot more successful in my ways. My field of expertise, alchemy. I have my testimony video in this thread I believe. And I am morally superior to you because I follow the Bible to the best of my ability, but anything of my own, I am most likely worse than you are and deserve to burn hotter than you do.
>>
>>17132262
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. - Proverbs 9:10
>>
File: jesus_evil.jpg (144 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
jesus_evil.jpg
144 KB, 401x600
The "buy bull" is a book of lies. Religion is born from pure evil and protected by pure stupid.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
Give a man religion and he will starve to death praying for a fish.

Jesus Christ is pure evil and admits to it Matthew 10:34 Luke 12:51-53 . Also "Love your enemy turn the other cheek" is pure evil doctrine designed to turn you into subservient sheep to the wolves of the world.

Isaiah 45:7
I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

He blatantly keeps telling you that his purpose is evil , why not take him at his word. Even though it's a book of false stories and lies , they at least tell you straight up how evil they are.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division"

And only pure evil could come up with something like "hell" which is really just psychological terrorism.
But if he was real then that would be more proof of how evil a creature he is.
He did create Satan didn't he ?
>>
>>17132286
I have to agree with most of this, but evil is a word lacking in nuance. All gods, be them "white" or "black" or "left-hand" and "right" are in fact the same. They can be worshipped in both ways, which is why neither has a fixed nature. Shiva is worshipped by devout Hindus and by the Aghori sadhus. Neither are "good" or "evil" by their actions, but both act differently. Aghori do things that Hindus deem sinful, to show that in Shiva Mahadeva there is no such concept. Sin is restriction by another name. That's basically what I hold to, with some nuances.
>>
File: 1409627092191.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1409627092191.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
>>17132286
Nothing s pure evil. Nothing is pure thought.

It's shortsighted to feel this way. It's considering shadows as equivalent to the vacuum of space.

Even though shadows exist with things on them, underneath them, creating them, and changing them. Nothing is pure, because purity is an illusion.

You say you have pure blood for example, but it's still filled with so much non-human life in it's vicinity that it's drawing a line in the sand.

We are not pure, we are not dirty, we ARE.
You aren't good or evil, even if you claim to be.
Nothing is absolute, except that nothing stays the same. especially the "You" and "I"
>>
I wonder how anyone can just sit in heaven and have peace of mind knowing that so many are burning in hell. Most of whom would have loved ones in there. No matter how much you believe in the will in the god, it's just unforgivable. I don't see how I can possibly be happy in heaven. Though there is a gospel where Jesus says that salvation from hell is possible, they just don't tell you because of reasons I forget. I can only hope that it is true.
>>
>>17132325

Playstation 4000

Git gud
>>
>>17132286
1. When He says and create evil, you need to read it in context. He speaks of calamity.

2. Jesus said He did not come to send peace, but a sword. In the Bible, the Word of God (the Bible) is the sword. Not a literal sword. For you to be saved you can't be peaceful, He speaks of your mind being convicted of the things He is speaking of and saying.

3. Again, division same as n2. You cannot get saved unless you recognise your sin. The entire old testament is to show how sinful and wrong humans are and that we need a saviour.

My testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

God is real.
Hell is real.

Hell has to exist because mankind sinned. I don't believe a person like you will ever get saved, someone who thinks they know the Bible and calls Jesus evil.

You should be careful, because when you harden your heart to God, you are saying you want nothing to do with Him and He will in turn harden your heart even more. Because you have free will.

God cannot lie.
He is infinite.
He has laws.
Mankind broke these laws.
God has to punish sin.
God is love and had compassion on us.
Decided to save us.
He died on the cross for all our sins.
Because He is eternal, His death could pay for all the sins of mankind.
Those who reject God, what can He do? You have free will, you choose inheretly to pay for your own sins and because you are not infinite you will be paying for infinty.

How do you go to Heaven?

>Believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for all your sins.

>Believe He was buried.

>Believe He rose again 3 days later.

If you believe (believe means trust) this. You are now saved. You don't need to stop sinning. You don't need to go to church. You don't need to read the Bible. You are saved, forever if you trust Jesus.

You have been warned.
And you have been given the greatest message in the world. Woe unto all who put good for evil and evil for good.
>>
>>17128592
If the prophet is real he will be influenced by the Holy Spirit which means that person will be able to tell you what you think, or will be able to tell you what your priest was thinking about last week.
+ Works of miracles.
>>
>>17132325
preacher said they wipe your memory. lol
anchient script says everyone can vote to release people from heaven. lol

I think god is a lot more complex and (divining?) than that. If it exists you may need popcorn. lol
>>
>>17132190
Christianity is scary. Whenever i read the bible it is as if the prophets believe life was prefabricated. And true free will only lied within our disposition to our carnal desires but whatever event is yet to unfold has been written since the beginning of time. Christians measure time, eons, cycles...it gets pretty scary to the point it can be called an unconventional truth.
>>
>>17132350
release people from hell*

>>17132383
I guess I grew up with it.
>>
>>17132383
It has not been pre-written the way you think of it. God sees everything and knew about everything before He created it. God knows all the decisions each person will make, with an infinite amount of possibilities and He because He knows this, He is able to give us our free will and keep His own free will.

>>17132350
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. The catholic church is not christian, it's luciferian. I have exposed this and many others too. Look in this thread.
>>
>>17128769
Pantheism ftw
>>
>>17132383
Sometimes i be like Jesus must be laughing at me. Since i cant be king or prince. Because he reigns for all eternity over the prince of the Earth. I Might as well be the jester.
Honestly, we may not talk about it and to a point make it seem taboo but the Christian priesthood, doesnt matter the denomination is very well educated. They have to keep up with their schooling. And keep an open mind to the events that unravel. So while we talk about evolution and the church. The church was the first to theorize evolution. And its just a theory because miracles do happen spontaneously.
>>
>>17132391
So you believe life is the hell every creature was condemned to suffer?
>>
Its an intriguing philosopy. Where does an act of faith differentiates from an act according to observation.
>>
>>17132428
And an act of faith is no different than a miraculous evolution. The chaotic rapture that demures from systematic observation within life. A sweet repose for the souls.
>>
>>17132415
Their is a difference between knowing the path, and being on the path. I think it will be fair. I think an all knowing, all good god is just, and wouldn't burn anyone forever. Made in his image? would you burn a person forever? and neither will god.
>>
>>17132436
From the bible. I have understood, whether in error or in truth. That we are convicted to our faith. And as
Humans with acquired experiences, we help save.
>>
>>17128592
They all sound like sociopaths to me.
>>
jesus was a man

christ is a state of being
>>
>>17132455
The devils know the path and the righteous men follow the path. I see God as a being with no limits. But even when He observes Himself. He has to find a center, an alignment between two extremes. Though God is good and bountiful he is also able to inflict pain. Ofcourse nobody wants to admit that their God hurt them. They desire the God that saves and not the God that pains. I guess its all a learning experience. About we as a spirit serve our bodies and how we in our fleshly dwellings serve others.
>>
>>17132482
When Jesus was crucified. Two opposite extremes of his potential were put besides him. And this had to inflict more suffering, since he was not alone. He was put in the midst of his creation to suffer their troubles as well. Even the one who rejected him would too, soon know His bounty. But not before he suffered his Earthly pain. And one cursed God, while the other was afflicted unto. Jesus was there with them suffering through their pains.
>>
>>17132499
They knew God.
>>
>>17132499
Prove that Jesus existed as a historical character, If Jesus didn't exist all the stories are just reflections of human psyche or political interests of the Romans in the era.
>>
>>17132519
That is the riddle of the ages. Nobody questions if mohammad or the budha existed. I dont know if the man i call father is my father. Yet i cant deny he existed. People always spoke to me about his existence. The bible is a book about history. The new testament is a book written around the time of the fall of the second temple. Just as old as the written talmud. For the most part one can say there was a schism in judaism. One side went with the talmud another side went with the new testament. Where as he talmud preached the necessity of self sustainability of the new talmudic jews. The new testament instructed the new christian jews to go out and wander the world and teach. As for having proof Jesus existed the church hasnt been able to find Jesus's body. He poof disappeared. Nobody knows where he went or is at, they just knoww he left behind a bigger teaching.
>>
>>17132541
You can show me a picture of your father and I also know from direct experience not even rational thinking that a person must have a father and that's enough proof for me...
You see with Jesus there's not even a historical proof of his existence and everything else from around that time actually indicates that it might've been just a fabricated religion by the Romans for interests of power and stability of state.

Why wait for the Christ, the one that is having all the power of God just like David which could've won against any army.. when you can turn the other cheek around and give Cesar what is Cesars
>>
>>17132519
Have you ever analyzed someones life and came to conclude that all the symbolism of events in their lifespan added up to a bigger picture. a vivid reality of the manifestation of God. As if they were performing a greater work that mirrored the war in the heavens?
>>
>>17132573
I have never analyzed a particular person life.. no.
I'd rather say all the archetypes in human constructions and manifestations are strongly linked to the trauma of birth, sexual development and death and there's where you keep seeing patters... and patterns... and mysticism.
But if it was that simple and not some subjective opinion based on emotions humanity would've puzzled together all the pieces and prove God the moment they invented language.
Because human mind and way of experiencing world hasn't changed in 10000 years and it barely shifted in 200k years since we exist as a species.
>>
>>17132519
>or political interests of the Romans in the era.
or political interests of the Jude in the ancient era wished crash of Roman Empire and restoration back Judea Kingdom. For example history of Roman General Placidus, who served the emperor Trajan, and seduction him to "Eustathius-masochist", it was just revenge of Judes because General Placidus was worked in Judea suppress rebellions.
>>
>>17132557

Cesar Millan?
>>
>>17132598
Woof! Woof!
>>
>>17128592
stay in school because you sound retarded.
>>
>>17130209
as the quran tells me there is no compulsion in religion. you seem ignorant of both islam and hinduism
>>
>>17128769
I don't like these types of pictures.

AMEN
>>
>>17133465
It tells you to follow the teachings of Muhammad.

He tells us how to pray and what to say.
>>
>>17128913
ayymen
>>
>>17128769
amen
>>
>>17128769
fuck it.
Amen.
>>
>>17128769
Amen brother
>>
>>17128769
AMEN
>>
File: 1391482740671.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1391482740671.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>17128623
This. The 2nd coming will not be like the 1st time around. The Lord is going to pwn the world system when he shows up. I wonder if there will be a functioning media to lie to the people of the end times...
>>
>>17132345
>You don't need to stop sinning. You don't need to go to church. You don't need to read the Bible. You are saved, forever if you trust Jesus.
It is wrong though. You need to live by the Law which is in the Bible too.
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>>
>>17128993
VIOLENCE IN ISLAM - QUR'AN AND HADITH

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922 - Allah's Messenger said, "If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him".

Qur'an 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush.

Qur'an 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah ..

Qur'an 9:73 - O Prophet! Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.

Qur'an 9:111 - Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

Qur'an 9:123 - O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Qur'an 5:51 - O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.

Qur'an 47:35 - Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.

Qur'an 48:29 - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Sahih Muslim 30 - (Muhammad speaking) "I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah".

Sahih Muslim 4366 - (Muhammad speaking) "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims".

Sunan An-Nasa'i 3099 - The Prophet said: "Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he does on one of the branches of hypocrisy".

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763 - The Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency".

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922 - Allah's Messenger said, "If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him".
>>
>>17128769
Amen
>>
As a Hebrew of Old, I've faced a lot of nonhuman entities. Got caught up in a deliverance that lasted 9 months. During the third month she had stigmata, many attacked her. However one time her voice changed to the Christ, a reenactment occured in flesh. I immediately began a blessing of the four winds and the body lifted. He asked for my forgiveness and I gave it. Why? Its what brothers do when they make an error.
>>
>>17135281
Wanna know how I know you're making this shit up?
>>
I have a question for Christians.

How do I become a Christian?
I find it difficult to believe, I have read a lot about both Christianity and Catholicism, in practise a lot of it makes sense but I don't see how it will help me in the long run, I still think I will be unhappy as a person and have little faith in the world, it just means I would be less ignorant to all the bad things in the world, in fact it would probably make me more unhappy.
>>
>>17132589
Ever wonder how the council of nicea came to a conclusion?
>>
>>17128769
Amen
>>
>>17135270
Context. Sure, He was revealed a message about "kill the unbelievers" but it doesn't always means physically kill the unbelievers, though it does make sense as to why people kill in the name of Allah, though a true follower has a love for God, not war without a cause.

>>17135562
Though, I don't believe church has the answer, I'll stop at one every now and again. Temples recharge the spiritual batteries, but it is one thing to visit for refreshment and another thing to start to buy into a certain sect of Christianity that disagrees with everything and blah blah blah.

I think the important thing for anyone who wants to be Christian, it to read the NT and understand that Jesus was teaching us a message that is very simple as on the contrary to those scribes and Pharisees who practices irreligious enslavement, and Jesus just wanted one to access a higher and more simple spiritual awareness.

Unenlightened life is suffering, as is life that does not remember it's eternal relationship to God. Sometimes, we conflict on the journey, "if I wasn't religious then I wouldn't feel so guilty" but a huge aspect is purifying the body and the mind to as to please God's Holy Spirit (not the war god of OT, not a failing conception of God) God in Truth so that our soul returns to God after we die in this life
>>
File: image.jpg (594 KB, 3264x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594 KB, 3264x886
Heres some food for thought
>>
>>17135264
Lmao then why did the pope say that atheists can go to heaven?
>>
>>17135646
Cause the Pope is the reason why the church has been falling apart. Essentially just a Roman dude using religion as a cover and reigns authority to rule. People actually believe he is "god in flesh" which is the most just a false Christian doctrine that some people are stupid enough to believe
>>
>>17135630
There is love in Islam, it is called love of war, genocide and pedophillia.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88 Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Consummated: Make (a marriage or relationship) complete by having sexual intercourse

HISTORICAL/SCIENTIFIC ERRORS IN ISLAM
1. Muslims have always claimed that the Qur'an is the infallible word of God given to Mohammad, and to have such an embarassing mistake in it is pretty significant.
2. It clearly eludes to the idea that Jesus associated himself and Mary to God in a sort of deification, which very clearly and obviously eludes to the trinity, which Mohammad (and all muslims for that matter) find serious issue with. It is also quite clear that Mohammad got the entire theological concept totally and completely wrong. For the final messenger of God to get something like this totally wrong is telling of who the was, specifically a man living in the Arabian desert with half-digested Christian teachings in his head that he heard from secondary sources (of which it even says he knew Christians in his immediate vicinity in the Qur'an), who made up his own religion similar to how Joseph Smith invented the Mormon religion.

And if you want me to point out another error in the Qur'an, we can turn to Surrah 86:5-7, using the Sahih International English translation.
[5]So let man observe from what he was created.
[6]He was created from a fluid, ejected,
[7]Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.

This quote clearly states that semen comes from a place between the backbone and the ribs, when it very clearly comes from the testicles. How anybody took Mohammad seriously with such glaring errors is beyond me.
>>
>>17135630
>"if I wasn't religious then I wouldn't feel so guilty"
This is is an important thing, when I was young I went to Church with school and we sang hymns and ssentially worshopped God, I had a sense of a father figure though didn't quite understand as I was too young, however as I grew up, I am influenced more by other people. I remember going to high school and not caring for religion at all, it was just something uncool and I didn't think about it. Now look at me, having gone down the road of atheism, I have done all kinds of bad things and feel guilty for it I've been drunk, done drugs, fapped to all kinds of pornography including transexual, homsexual and child porn as well, I am ashamed to admit it but porn has been like a rabbit hole for me and I feel that all this could have been avoided if I had gone down a religious path instead. I am happy to say that outside of masturbation to porn, I have never done anything wrong, even fornication, I'm a virgin.
I honestly now feel as if I cannot be a Christian because I have witness too much evil and despair, I cannot unsee everything I've seen and that also prevents me from being a "believer".
>>
File: little-jesus.jpg (106 KB, 501x733) Image search: [Google]
little-jesus.jpg
106 KB, 501x733
>>17135669
I think the Qur'an is a really good book either way, sometimes you have to filter out some stuff because it is unsettling and apply the proper context either way.

>>17135671
>went down the wrong path
>dunno if I can be Christian

Your doing it right, I don't know the passages but Jesus says something about us not entering Heaven unless we are born again. We experience our own resurrection after we choose to turn away from God to see the other side.

"Take courage my children, call on God: he who brought disaster on you will remember you. As by your will you first strayed away from God. So turn back and search for Him ten times as hard, for as he brought down disaster on you, so he will rescue you and give you eternal joy" (Baruch 4:27-29)
>>
>>17128769
Hail sithis
>>
>>17128592
Because you wont be able to call him a false prophet. Nobody on the New Testament could beat him on a discussion, or make fun of him, or even doubt. The second you hear him talking you fell at his feet and started following him.

They only killed him because it was written and it was his destiny.
>>
>>17135694
>fanfiction made by a clan of warmonger in a desert who wished for genocide for everything non-Islam
>that fanfiction led many people to hell
>good
I hope you are not pretending to be retarded. It is very stupid to think that you can pluck a good fruit from Islam. It is good that you are a Christian but you should also broaden your view and look at the current state of the world.
>>
>>17135806
I really appreciate the Qur'an even as a Christian
>>
>>17135814
Feel free to join Islam.
>>
>>17135814
Sure, I hope you appreciate all the works of Satan too.
>>
>>17135818
No thanks. Even labelling my self as a Christian makes people thing I go to church and
>"as long as I eat the eucharistic and
> tell the priest I was wrong I am all set"

like no, the relationship between man and God is always going to be different among each individual.

Should you believe in Jesus?
>Of course I am going to say yes.
Should you convert to Islam,
>no, but if you are without a religion / want to expand your previous religious knowledge read the book.

It is important NOT to buy into the so called "religious zealots" in a church or in an army, because the whole point is to follow the teachings of the Holy Book first, then apply it and spread it wisely among the people.
>>
>>17128769
I say amen to your post, but I wager that Christ himself would be opposed to cheap pictures like that.
>>
>>17135826
Hey, if there wasn't a bad guy in all of this I would have no aspirations to keep seeking out what works for me. The Qur'an isn't ISIS, nor is it YouTube's opinion, nor is it a rumor spread from one to another. A true Muslim is devout and non-violent, for non-violent behavior and love for God is the highest form of religion.
>>
>>17135834
Yes, read up your Holy Book which is supposed to be the same with my Holy Book the Bible.
1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son

Islam outright denied Jesus as the Son of God and Messiah by claiming that Jesus is just a mere prophet and didn';t die in the Cross
Also “Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them” (Ephesians 5:11).
That's why I am calling out to you for appreciating the works of the devil.

Second
>Even labelling my self as a Christian makes people thing I go to church and
>"as long as I eat the eucharistic and
> tell the priest I was wrong I am all set"
I am under the assumption that you didn't go the church because of your
>like no, the relationship between man and God is always going to be different among each individual
Read up the Bible again because you clearly didn't follow its teachings or a hypocrite who likes to pick up only something that sounds good in the bible.
Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
1 Timothy 3:14-15 ESV
I hope to come to you soon, but I am writing these things to you so that, if I delay, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, a pillar and buttress of the truth.
Going to church is important.

>>17135842
A true Muslim is devout and will kill you right away because you didn't embrace their "peaceful religion".
Refer to >>17135270

> love for God is the highest form of religion
You need to know which God you or they worship.
>>
>>17135882
Either way I am going to read both books anyway.

I know radical Islam is against Christianity, but so isn't the Illuminati, and so isn't Judaism, and so aren't the Athiest, even the Christians are against the Christians.
>>
>>17135890
Just don't buy their lie. It is very easy for human to fall because of the devil's lie. Ask the help of Holy Spirit so you can discern between good and bad.
>>
>>17135906
Already there and thanks it is nice to have a pick me up. My thing with the Qur'an is this:

>I am more concerned with the Spirit of Prophecy

The only way to understand Islam truly is by reading the Qur'an, but there are really, really, really good passages in this Book.

However the fact they believe Jesus didn't die on the cross implies their second coming of Jesus may not even be Jesus.

>Revealed by Gabriel

Now I know this from experience and research, but the angels are a hard puzzle to perceive, for it isn't always a beautiful white man with wings with androgen features, so most of Muhammad's Revelation was likely to be inspired by Gabriel. However, if he used magic to summon Gabriel it is likely he encountered a false Gabriel at one point or another because this DOES happen in regards to magic, but I don't he did because Muhammed mentions Enoch [Holy Enoch] the son of Jared and not the Enoch who is Cain's son . It is important to test the Spirits, because Muhammed could have also been Spiritually attacked as well, like most Holy People.
>>
>>17135890
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-encyclopedia-westerners-need-to-know-list.htm
Reading Quran is a waste of time.
>>
File: protoman.jpg (286 KB, 831x1200) Image search: [Google]
protoman.jpg
286 KB, 831x1200
It's funny how many people are arguing about whether or not Jesus is God. You guys must remember that Jesus only ever claimed to be the son of God one time, when asked he would always deflect or give a roundabout answer.

Has anyone here heard of the concept of Adam Kadmon? Also the Freemason Great Architect concept? Just putting theories together: God first creates the perfect man, which is in the image of God, so a completely perfect creation, and from there, that protoman who was essentially a part of God with autonomy builds the rest of the universe (later on this Adam Kadmon takes a physical form as the Jesus Christ to reveal divine messages to humans, coming in stead of angels, showing the importance of the message). what about that?
>>
>>17135925
I am not a holy person and I got spiritually attacked just fine. There is no holy person who will marry a child.
MUHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88 Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Consummated: Make (a marriage or relationship) complete by having sexual intercourse

REMINDER that Muhammad is a false prophet by his own claims
Sura 69:44 - 47
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta[/b]. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.
From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."
Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."
>>
>>17128592
>How are we supposed to know if a prophet or Jesusohimself is the real one or a lier?
See that glowing thing around his head?
That's right, you have to be able to see auras.
>>
>>17135936
>>17135925
Cont'd
MUHAMMAD WAS POISIONED BY A JEWISH WOMAN

Long story short, Muhammad sacked a town named Khaibar, killed all the men, and raped all the women. One of the woman offered to cook for Muhammad and his companions (What a nice thing to do for the man who just murdered your entire family), and Muhammad accepts without suspecting anything.

She poisoned a leg of lamb, Muhammad and 1 of his companions died from it

"Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle" Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

According to Qur'an 69:44-46, if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta. Interestingly, when Muhammad died, he said he could feel his sorta being severed.

"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time,I FEEL AS IF MY AORTA IS BEING CUT from that poison."

GREAT video on the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM

>It's funny how many people are arguing about whether or not Jesus is God. You guys must remember that Jesus only ever claimed to be the son of God one time, when asked he would always deflect or give a roundabout answer.
This is what a non educated person believes.
If Jesus is not God, then He won't even be put in the Cross and died.
He said, "I and My Father are One." Immediately the religious authorities wanted to stone him. He asked them which of his good works caused them to want to kill him. They replied, "We are not stoning you for any of these but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
Feel free to read up
http://www.everystudent.com/features/faith.html
>>
File: but544.1.7.wc.300.jpg (761 KB, 1777x2183) Image search: [Google]
but544.1.7.wc.300.jpg
761 KB, 1777x2183
>>17135926
Not when you enjoy reading it

>>17135934
"Whoever honors the Son also honors the Father" Jesus is an essential aspect to the Trinity.

Great Architect is Lucifer, and as a Gnostic the actual God didn't create mankind to live a life of physical suffering. The Sumerian "gods" created Adam and Eve, and YHWH is just another name for the Archons and the Demiurge, magical entities you summon to influence the reality around you.

Freemasonry and Occultism is the Black Beast in Revelation.
>>
>>17135960
YHWH is God the Father.
>>
>>17135952
>>17135936
Relax, if you don't want to read it don't. I believe in Jesus and am aware how radical Islam is and see the conspiracies against it as well.
>>
>>17135952
You're misinterpreting what I said, haha. I'm not saying that Jesus is not the son of God, I'm saying that he didn't claim it, y'know because that was probably an easy way to get trouble at the time, like it is now. Jesus wasn't running around claiming it because why would the literal son of God need to do that? Anti-christs run around telling people that they're the son of God. He said something about coming back around when noone was ready for him, like a ghost, non-believers won't even recognize him, won't even notice he's around. But the faithful will be ready when the time comes. The point I was trying to make is, whether or not you think Jesus is the son of God wasn't the point of what Jesus was trying to do, what he wanted was to clear out some of the cobwebs on old truths and set religious practices straight for a new era, so that the truth would be dare I say more convenient and connected to the advancing society.
>>
>>17135962
YHWH doesn't translate to "Lord God Almighty" YHWH is the anti-god in Gnostic Christianity, as is Jehovah, but it is the name... and this really only applies to Genesis and other parts in OT where this god condones "rape and violence" and this isn't the God Jesus was telling everyone about.
>>
>>17135960
the demiurge isn't an entity, it's a state of mind.
>>
>>17135972
so you're saying the word of God is actually the word of two different dieties?
>>
>>17135971
Jesus is the Son of God, and all devotees of God, the actual God, are children of God.

>"This is my beloved Son"
So yeah, I am going to worship Him with the Father for One without the Other makes no sense to me.

Now as for God The Father.

Not the Great Architect, not Yahweh, not Lucifer, not Satan, the actual undefiled God who is the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>17135974
That is stupid, a bunch of entities that can be summoned through magic and embody humans/influence others mental vibrations.

>>17135978
No, but it is prophecied that the words of Moses where to be corrupted. The Bible is restored in Babylon, the same place we are told to watch out for in End Times. "Mystery Babylon" the Bible is about the Mystery Religion of the world trying to take over, and the "scribes" Jesus talks about are hypocrites because they lie/mistranslated intentionally.

Jesus was hated by the Jews, and this wouldn't make sense if His Way to God was the same as the Jews at the time. It is obvious something is wrong here.
>>
>>17128769
Amen for Heaven's Sake!!
>>
>>17135980
RIGHT. EXACTLY. Jesus didn't self declare because he didn't have to. Other people declared and accused him of being the Son of God. I'm not saying that he isn't, nor do I need proof that he is haha. Just because you are called something that is inherently different than what you are, doesn't mean that the title doesn't belong to you. The Great Architect might just be how freemasons see Jesus or YHVH, it might be a stilted or clouded view of God, but that's not a fault of God, it is just the truth seen through mirror house glasses.
>>
>>17136079

If it "was" the Great Architect the apparitions of Mary would not warn everyone as Freemasonry and Occultism as "The Black Beast" and this downfall of Christianity is caused by Ecclesiastical Freemasonry in the Church today.

The Great Architect is Lucifer, it isn't how they see Jesus because they do not tell anyone to worship Jesus, they don't care if you do or dont, which means they are not true Christians. Also, YHWH being not god (in Gnosticism) is very important for the people who cast magic are actually following and ancient religion that worships fallen angels

>The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God (Luke 1:35).

>John the Baptist said the same thing (John 1:34).

>When Jesus heard this, he said, “This sickness will not lead to death, but to God’s glory, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”John 11:4?

He pretty much says it.
>>
>>17135990
what is stupid? I don't understand what youre trying to say in that first sentence.

So we all agree that the old testament that we have in the world today is heavily edited? Then how are we sure that Jesus fulfills all of the criteria of the messiah? Jesus was hated by the jews because he changed the fundamental concept of sacrifices that were held as tradition way back from Abrahamic times, and reinstated, or perhaps technically modernized through Moses supposedly.

Just because the way to God is different doesn't mean that the God being looked at is different. Cain and Abel both gave their resources to God, God didn't tell either they were giving him the wrong thing, he just decided to take from one of them instead of the other. No two humans can live the exact same life, or even have the exact same intention, the same sentence is different in every mind still. It's said that numbers are the only complete truth in communication, yet two people can both look at the same number one and create two unrelated ideas.

If we're being completely honest, all religions have some underlying conspiracy, because we can't leverage the truth from every translator and scroll bearer from the past, some we don't even know the names of or where they were from. Why aren't all the dead sea scrolls in the bible? Who decided that? Why not me, if I'm an honest God fearing man who has nothing but exaltation for the Lord in my heart?
>>
>>17128769
NEMA
>>
>>17136095
We're having two different conversations here. Why are you trying to prove that Jesus said he was the son of God? It's pointless to argue whether or not he said so himself, end of story.
>>
>>17136102
The Demiurge isn't a state of mind, I am referencing the face that the magical entities that manipulate reality come from Satanic Judaism (if YHWH is demiurge and Archons )

Cain didn't give any resources, he is a murderer from the beggining. And it is the line of Cain that leads to Mystery Religion. Of course people are going to take out essential info in the Bible cause if you know certain things it'll go against the power structure of the people who defiled the Bible in the first place.
>>
>>17136107
It isn't pointless especially when someone is trying to slip in a "no he isnt"
>>
>>17136109
Cain did give resources, he offered up crops to God literally when he was introduced with his brother. It wasn't until afterwards that he commits sin.

What is magical in your definition?
>>
>>17136111
Oh was someone? It is pointless when arguing for or against it can also lead to "no he isn't" as well.
>>
>>17136114

>>17136114
>"Cain is a good guy"

Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous. 1 John 3:12

Cain's son "Enoch" is Thoth/Hermes of the Kybalion and this is the base of the Illuminati/Secret Societies this religion worships the fallen angels through magic.

Enoch son of Jared 7th from Adam warns about this in the Book of Enoch

>>17136122

>But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4:3
>>
>>17135264
>Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. - Romans 3:20

>For by grace are ye saved, through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God not of works, lest any man should boast.

Salvation is a gift.
Gifts are free.
Non conditional.
if you had to stop sinning or work for your gift
Jesus died in vain.
>>
>>17136149
Faith and works, it is like having two hands
>>
>>17136128
why are you putting words in my mouth? That is the spirit of the antichrist, making arguments based on assumptions is your attempt at deflecting my conjectures. You're literally missing the point so that you can reiterate what you've already said.
>>
>>17136159
What words am I putting in your mouth?
>>
>>17136153
Wrong. Faith is all that is required to get saved.
Works justify you before man, not before God.

>For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. - Romans 4:2

See that? If it is by WORKS He is justified but NOT BEFORE GOD.

Now we see how abraham was justified before God:

>For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Romans 4:3

He simply believed (trusted) God.
Do you trust Jesus died on the cross for all your sins? Was buried? Rose again 3 days later? If yes, you now have eternal life.

If you believe you must stop sinning or do anything for salvation then you are saying Jesus' sacrifice was not enough to save you and you must do something to add to His works, which is blasphemy.

Lord lord, did I not follow you? Did I not stop sinning? Was I not a good servant?

>Depart from me, I never knew you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

Watch this ^
>>
I love Jesus!
>>
File: tumblr_m5oma93uL81rufb01o1_500.png (240 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5oma93uL81rufb01o1_500.png
240 KB, 500x295
>>17136170
I mean, what are your works without faith? And what is faith without working towards a goal?

I trust God too, and believe it when I say faith and works is like having a left brain and a right brain, they go together.

It's like "I have faith" but I am going to act contrary to repentance and God's path by being stagnant? No.
>>
>>17136178
And by that I mean, I don't see how just having faith means anything if you aren't going to work hard for the God you love.
>>
>>17136178
Show me where it says you must have works to get saved. I showed you several verses where it says you don't and in fact it's completely illogical to say you do. And if you continue without reading properly I will not help you and come judgement you will find yourself burning.

Give me scripture, more than one that says it is by faith and works.
>>
>>17136184
It is a practical application, faith and works.

I have faith in Jesus, but what use is my faith if I don't spread the word? Spreading the word is works.

Then when someone recieve the word, they begin to work by reading scriptures and by applying God's righteousness to their life. Faith plus works.
>>
>>17136164
noone ever said "cain is a good guy" besides yourself. I declared a fact, just because you make an offering up to the lord, does not mean that you will recieve blessings, or that you are a good person. As the others here are saying, it takes more than faith, it's the quality of the faith, or the truth around it that is tested. If you believe god is a huge bunny rabbit, that's a false truth. If you believe you're going to go to heaven and have a bunch of sex when you die, that's false faith. It's how the subjective truth matches up to the objective truth. Islam isn't evil, just like Christianity isn't evil. it's the subjective will of the individual man. Cain wasn't cursed because he gave an offering to God that God didn't accept, he was cursed for his crimes and the motives behind them.
>>
>>17136178
>>17136170

Does not your faith gather your will? Is not every action a work of will? Then even non-action is an action of will!

And so you cannot have a work without a faith, and all actions are works; there is no differentiation between the two except the acceptance of the idea that we are due to falter, and are not perfect, but that we can strive to be perfect, and only then by spiritual growth and rebirth will we be perfect.

Yeah, the ultimate rebirth is coming soon some hear.
>>
>>17136190
Give me scripture or it is useless for you to talk to me about it. I know the Bible very well.

>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

It cannot be more clear. "NOT OF WORKS"

You people that always say you must have works etc, you do realize you will go to hell believing that right?

When you say you must have works, you are blaspheming Jesus, you are literally saying "Jesus' works was not enough I have to add to it to keep myself saved, Jesus did not have the power to save me by His works alone"
>>
>>17136196
>I never said Cain is a good guy
Neither did I but you implied it here
->>17136114

Just putting some info in thread for anyone who is interested
>>
>>17136199
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faithobut does not have works? Can that faith save him?15pIf a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food,16qand one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good2is that?17So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

James 2: 16 - 17
>>
>>17136206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0
>>
>>17136212
I'm all set
>>
>>17136199
look dude. If you believe, you have faith right? If you have faith in this dude, Jesus, then you trust him. If you trust him, you'll listen to his teachings, and because you trust him and look up to him, you're going to exalt what he said and stood for. That means if you decide to kill someone that stabbed you, man would jesus want you to do that, isn't doing the opposite of what he said the same as saying "Yeah I don't trust what you said, I don't think the rules that you made are fair and meaningful". that's why works is important. It's not about showing other people how much you care about Jesus, it's about representing your faith. every set of rules are based on a philosophy on how to live. The bible is just a big philosophy book on how to be a virtuous person, and why.
>>
>>17136213
You'll see. I explained james 2 already and gave you a video and you ignore it. So be it.
>>
>>17136217
Trust is all that is needed. Trust = what He did is true. Trust = faith not faithfulness. You people need to read about the corinthians, all saved but had no good works, had sex in churches, did no works for God etc, yet saved. I will leave you all to it now, truth does not taste well in your mouths.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.