[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Encounters with mythical creatures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1449035499728.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1449035499728.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
Lets talk about mythical creatures and if anyone have been Encounting anything strange feel free to tell our story here
>>
>inb4 drugs arent paranormal

Smoked DMT and I met Eris and she offered me The Fruit to eat. I was so scared and I didn't take it. Tried to force myself back to reality. I still remember vividly what she looked like. She wore a red cape and had dark hair. She was whispering something to me but that memory has faded. Once I came back to this world I saw the seven layers of reality simultaneously. Should have taken the fruit.... :'(
>>
>>17128591
Where would one find dmt?
>>
>>17128666
I got it from a guy. I have no idea but you can produce it yourself if you get hold of the ingredients which separately are legal (You will need to order some herbs). I've been told its easy and there are tutorials on the internet.
>>
File: KAlisti.jpg (140 KB, 609x531) Image search: [Google]
KAlisti.jpg
140 KB, 609x531
>>17128591
>>
>>17128666
If you're in the US, Mimosa (which yields more) is illegal. Acasia is the other option but does not produce as much from the extraction. Everything else can be purchased at home supply stores. Off of 500g of ground acasia SWIM usually gets 8-10g of DMT at the end of the process and you only need .1g, probably less, to get a nice trip. It's only about 15 minutes but you can experience YEARS go by. If you plan on extracting and smoking it, please mentally prepare yourself as it will bring out and intensify every thing in your conscious and subconscious. Avoid mirrors unless you are mentally ready. I can post the process if you'd like.
>>
>>17128706
I'd be interested.
>>
>>17128706
>>17128734
seconded
>>
>>17128706
From wikipedia...
A Mimosa is a cocktail composed of equal parts champagne (or other sparkling wine) and chilled citrus fruit juice, usually orange juice unless otherwise specified (e.g. a grapefruit juice mimosa). It is traditionally served in a tall champagne flute with a morning brunch, to guests at weddings, or as part of "1st Class" service on some passenger railways and airlines.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.