[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are mamy factors involved when it comes to an over dependence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 720x720
There are mamy factors involved when it comes to an over dependence on money, oh, if I make a lot of money I can have this that, whatever I want it's a very strong delusion and there never does really seem to be enough money to go around and each side of every generation is a lot of very angry and frustrated people, have been crying alarm now for some time now because I don't thin an overly centralised material based resourcing processing merchandising system is messes airily going to server EVERYBODY or work effectively enough that everybody can participate, I mean there is a lot of unemployment in the world, and it is all going to go to shit once the WAR for oil is over, which has been started and has been going on since before 1990 but you don't hear as much as you should know about it because of the control the authorities have over the telecommunications systems much more so than during World War One and two where people seemed to think they knew a lot, and considering the distance between between the countries that are warring at the moment and the countries that were fighting back in ww1 and 2 it's the countries in ww1 and 2 were closer and more advanced in communications, they have learned from previous world wars that it is not in their best interests to inform the people of here true situation, wars are easier to win if no one knows, or cares to much, through lack of information, the current system siphons money off to the Irish and away from the poor,
>>
>>17128518
>to the Irish
u wot m8
>>
yes the end of the war over oil will cause problems for a number of countries but opec has already become hostile economically towards many western nations who have more recently ramped up production

so its just more of the same. the oil glut forcing pricing down prevents it from looking like it was simply ending the war over oil when it happens. everything is as it should be hidden from the masses
>>
>>17128518
>There are mamy factors involved when it comes to an over dependence on money, oh, if I make a lot of money I can have this that, whatever I want it's a very strong delusion

It is called The hedonic treadmill.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill
>>
Nevermind me, i'm just a faggot that is posting something for unnamed reasons
>>
Touché

You glorious bastard, not into anime anymore though
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.