[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>666+666+666+(6+6+6)=2016 The end is near.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448452111285.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1448452111285.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>666+666+666+(6+6+6)=2016
The end is near.
>>
shiiiieeeettt
>>
2016 is also the year i fuck ur mom
>>
All of your ancestors said that the end is near. When does it fucking happen?
>>
>>17128476
Now!
>>
File: syrian rebels.jpg (111 KB, 486x480) Image search: [Google]
syrian rebels.jpg
111 KB, 486x480
>>17128476
>When does it fucking happen?
When Damascus is a ruinous heap.

Oh wait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJtrBg8TQaM

Isaiah 17:1 mate
>>
The Anti Christ will come to power, and is likely to say their bloodline comes from Jesus Christ. Also, Cain's bloodline is still ongoing, and many bloodlines act in power now.

Essentially, it is who is "genetically related" to old blood lines will rise to power.

It isn't about worshipping the blood of Jesus but the Spirit of Jesus. It doesn't mater if you are a Muslim, a Hindu, a Buddhist, or a Christian, all souls are going to face the Judgement, which is likely to happen here on Earth. Our Savior may not come in a spaceship and rapture you, our Savior may not save you from being persecuted to death. This is a trial of your Spirit

Though, the bloodline has nothing to do with the line of the Spirit, for if you worship the bloodline of ancestors that are not yours, you are their slave. Or on the contrary, places like the church say "we are the house of david" when it is a front for them to rise to power. Rome is still in power via the church...

Jesus is still the Savior you just actually have to apply everything together
>>
>>17128489
Still waiting for Egypt to be destroyed...
>>
>>17128509
Did you miss the whole arab spring shitfest?
>>
>>17128397
its the end of the world for someone every day.>>17128397
>>
>>17128505
thats right tow the space jew bottom line and grandstand all you want you know he isnt allowed to intervene

why does all the bad shit happen in history? why doesnt god save babies from natural disasters? if its all a test and their is a judgement day you cant interrupt the test. nobody gets saved.

good guys wont win this one. its a test of resolve and its to the last man standing this time
>>
>>17128565
Essentially, being saved doesn't mean "from physical death" but rather, when you exit the body, you soul is saved to whoever the True God is, Holy Spirit, not some fallible conception of God.

When I was little I had a different body than the body I have now, and later my body will be different in old age, and then my body will die. My soul owns this body, but when the body dies, my soul, it goes somewhere else.
>>
>>17128505
Muslims believe Jesus will come back and slay the Antichrist.

There will be a time when the AC or Dajjal will rule.

There will be a leader from the Muslims who will be the Mahdi.

So far I'm losing the spiritual battle as my taxes are funding the evil in the world and I'm not living 100% as God wants.

Who says the antichrists will call himself bad. He and his powerful (societal and infrastructural power) minions will seem like the best option. Like they are not evil.

It will seem hard to save your selves because you will feel like a powerless minority. Trust me the righteous are many and much more powerful. The most Powerful is God. In other words Allahu Ekber.
>>
>>17128586
The Anti Christ will sit in Rome

If you worship the dogma centered by world leaders, religious and political, you will fall away with them.

Fuck yeah Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, brings Judgement to the Unbelievers, and the Quran wasn't means for people to read it and use its passages to kill and persecute those who don't believe in Allah, it is God's position to execute this Judgement
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.