[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mystery Red Glow in Pacific Ocean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (547 KB, 849x481) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
547 KB, 849x481
What the fuck is this /x/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WbWdmgoazQ
>>
>>17128268
Bioluminescence of bacteria

or a hoax
>>
>>17128281
>bacteria glowing
>that visible while flying over the ocean at cruising altitude
wew lad
>>
The way it trails makes it look like a time lapse pic of a port.
>>
>>17128295

What's your guess?
>>
>>17128268
It's coming out...

My God. I didn't think this would have come true.
>>
A volcano? Those are things, right?
>>
>>17128268
red jews
>>
>>17128268
http://youtu.be/bxfdLkolCBQ

>Check these non-matching last two numbers
>>
>>17128268
Red skulls underwater base.
>>
>>17128281
that is green not red
>>17128296
middle of the ocean
>>17128382
huh?
>>17128408
This is middle of the ocean, the water would instantly cool the lava enough to suppress light
>>17128422
dubs for truth?
>>
>>17128456
OP here, wan't to believe this is something paranormal, until then I will have to assume a massive methane pocket released from the bottom of the ocean and somehow? Caught alight. I certainly hope someone can disprove that and preserve the mystery of this event.
>>
>>17128456
>>17128460
I know what happened out there.
>>
Cthulhu put up some Christmas lights.
>>
>>17128456
There is a red algae that may or may not be bioluminescent, I believe it was though.
>>
>>17128456
Those look like clouds above, as they are wispy and transparent. This is still an out-of-context pic. It looks like it might be an airplane window.
>>
>>17128463
care to share?
>>17128468
the is no bio-luminescent red algae
>>17128475
He likely set autopilot to get a snap of it
>>
>>17128496
There's still no context about it lol. Is it a plane? What model plane is it? Is it taken from the front? Side? What do the various read-outs and dials look like on the dash? What is the Lat, Lon? What is the height of the plane? Questions must be answered before an answer can be found.
>>
>>17128496
If you paid any attention to the world news youd know that the oceans are warming up. This temperature ride has caused an abnormal amount of red algae to blossom. It may look awesome but algae also deoxygenates the water which causes all fish, sharks, octopi, etc...to suffocate.

Tl;Dr red algae causes the red water but red algae possesses no bacteria to give off bioluminescense (it's caused by special bacteria).
>>
>>17128520
true, very little to go on. It does however, if accurate, seem to signal a rather significant event that either the scientific community needs to take notice of, OR the paranormal community.
>>
>>17128268
Kaiju.
>>
>>17128550
That just sounds like a Japanese person blaming jews.
>>
It's a giant radioactive monster.
>>
>>17128460
So you have to believe that? Okay, then.
>>
>>17128520
These questions are pointless.
>>
>>17128520
Did you watch the fucking video? You can easily see the different angles from INSIDE the plane. You're just trying to be the "reasonable skeptic" but you just come across like an evasive asswipe.
>>
>>17128658
In your mind, sure. But in the mind of someone actually wanting to figure things out and not being a lazy fuck and just assume, they're rather valuable.
>>
Lao Scientists' Underwater Fauna Control Experiment in the Pacific Ocean (Post soviet)

Officially Conducted from 9th April 2013 to September 1 2015

Result: Mass migration of deep sea octopi populations to the coast of Peru

Conducted by building underwater stations emitting light and radio signals targeting receptors in certain types of fish brain

Goal: To build a weapon able to vacate certain areas in the ocean of valuable fish, depleting fishing resources and industry. Biological weapon for mass starvation.

To be used in coming war against Cambodia. Be prepared.
>>
>>17128681
Hory shet
>>
>>17128268

No video. Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>17128681
This sounds very interesting. Do you have any further information on this you can share?
Why target cambodia?
Who has vested interest in starving populations? Do they plan to compliment this with farming disruption? It is a rather large claim
>>
This was a large-scale interdimensional migration by foreign-world beings returning to their home dimension. The red glow was residual energy. It corresponds with some stuff that was going on.
>>
>>17128702
Cannot give much further detail apart from Laos being aided financially by Mongolia and Turkmenistan, suggesting the scope of the actions coming in fall of 2016 will not be limited to Cambodia

Laos is a landlocked country therefore it will suffer next to no consequences from a fishing depletion

It will move investment into fish produce then being sold by far off regions in the Pacific Ocean which will experience a great increase in fishing produce, thus being sold for much cheaper

Surrounding countries of Laos (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia) have a significant part of their GDP in fishing industry meaning they would then lack funds to import and replace their fish

2017 is going to be the year of Lao domination in the Siam region. Screencap this
>>
>>17128376
obviously technology
>>
The most unbelievable thing is that Vietnam knows fully about the Lao governments activities. They themselves have contributed to the development of the weapon soon to be used by Laos, and there have been several trade agreements between Laos, Vietnam and Burma on food stock and food produce so they will probably work together to ensure that they don't suffer too much under loss of fishing industry. Trade barriers between India and China are already in effect suggesting that these actions are to undermine these two countries geopolitical dominance in the region
>>
>>17128829
Why would a majority Muslim nation (Turkmenistan) be helping Laos? I thought the Laos were more on the Communist side of things, allying themselves with the Vietnamese and other Communist nations in the region. I don't presume to know anything about this, but it is interesting to me to read about it. I'm genuinely curious. Can you provide any sources?
>>
>>17128890
I am posting from within a semi- important location of the Lao armed forces and I have got to remain anonymous. To post pictures of documents or emails would be suicide for me. Most of what I've posted here I've overheard from phone calls of high ranking officers as well as some classified documents on the course of the experiments

Turkmenistan is involved also for dominance over China and India, I can't tell you if the rest of Turkestan is involved, I only know about Turkmenistan at this point.
>>
>>17128900
Well thank you for that. I wouldn't want you do to do anything that would be dangerous or harmful. I just found it hard to believe, given what information is available.

What is it like in the Laos military? Is the language similar at all to Thai? Thanks again.
>>
Hey, I believe these are calamari fishers, they also use red light like these in Northern Japan, look it up :)
>>
>>17128888
uh, fucking get?
>>
>>17128912
Lao and Thai are distinct languages but both belong to the Tai Kadai language family. So they are kind of similar, I could read certain texts in Thai but I couldn't speak it or understand if someone is talking to me
>>
>>17128941
That is pretty much what I found myself, so no surprises there.
>>
It's that missing plane
>>
File: Iain77.jpg (54 KB, 485x573) Image search: [Google]
Iain77.jpg
54 KB, 485x573
Red Sky means that someone is menstruating.
>>
>>17128524
this guy knows his shit, upvoted
>>
>>17128268
nasal fuck talking over shooped pics, oh boy, what a great mystery
>>
>>17128268
jesus christ, fuck off with your SECURETEAM10 clickbait nigger shit.
i mean those skids could be straight german youtubers.

Their YT channel:
>Cool Channels: RT
>RT
>RT
>RT

All of their video titles are in caps with fucking clickbait shit in it, just like their thumbnails.

fucking ytjews

i wish hitler would still be alive
>>
downvoted and FAKE AND GAY 'd
>>
File: 5and6.jpg (10 KB, 140x200) Image search: [Google]
5and6.jpg
10 KB, 140x200
>>17128524
WE

ARE

DOOMED
>>
Any link between
>>17128524
and
>>17128681
?
>>
>>17128460
>Caught alight.
>in the middle the ocean
>>
Algae or bacteria glowing

It's fucking common.
Darwin even saw it one time.
>>
>>17128268
Its a fleet of fishing boats, the combined lights the give off at night are a lot stronger when its the only light for miles around.
>>
>>17128554
topkek
>>
>>17128411
Lel
>>
>>17128295
It's not unheard of. Look it up, unless you think the ayyluminaughty is covering something up.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.