[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's being in the 6th dimension like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: Bibi_zpsx0yh3env.jpg (62 KB, 343x348) Image search: [Google]
Bibi_zpsx0yh3env.jpg
62 KB, 343x348
What's being in the 6th dimension like?
>>
pretty chill I guess
>>
It is ok at best
>>
I brought a cube back from then 6th dimension
>>
Champa is there
>>
>>17128127
Wouldn't it be existing outside of time and space? Viewing the universes as a spectator? I'm pretty sure the sixth dimension is regarded as a plane of all possible universes, if I remember my string theory right. Sort of like looking at a graph is for us.
>>
>>17128299
Just looked it up. Sixth dimension is a plane of universes that exist in which all initial conditions are met. Fifth is our universe outside of the space-time scale, and sixth is all universes incorporating a timeline that is fundamentally the same as ours.

So yeah. It'd sort of be like looking at a line graph or scatterplot from our perspective. I think a scatterplot would be the best example because the points on the plot are one dimensional, the plane is two dimensional and we're viewing it from the third dimension.

In this example, we'd start out at the third dimension, while existing within the fourth dimension and transcend to the sixth dimension, which is analogous to the third dimension from the perspective of a point. Does that make sense?
>>
Anybody have that picture of different drug effects? It uses squares as a representation for you, the only one in color is MDMA.
>>
>>17128127
>)
>>17128127
>>17128127
Imagine burning, with billions of others burning with you. That is the 6th dimension.

The one you want is with Jesus Christ though.
>>
>>17128127
WE
>>
>>17128363
>Drugs

Lazy, passive, degenerate faggot.
>>
>>17128442
Ha jokes on you. I just drink a lot.
>>
File: laughingpriests.jpg (33 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
laughingpriests.jpg
33 KB, 500x334
>>17128418
>>
>>17128424
WUZ
>>
>>17128442
Lightweight.
>>
>>17128127
It's deeeep, dude.
>>
>>17128127
Meh. There is always someone who chills about 10 dimensions above you.
>>
>>17128150
>hypercube
ftfy
>>
I wanna live in a Tesseract!!!!
>>
Like fucking a mailbox while taking a poop
>>
>>17128127
there are 3 more axes to move along

>>17129266
You're living on it.
>>
>>17128127
It's like being in the 5th +1.
>>
>>17129252
But there are only eleven.
>>
>>17128127
Would that birdman squawk if he was being fucked in the ass?
>>
My experience is that you have control over the manifestation of color to an accelerated degree and start to integrate the polarity of darkness and light and learning to blend energy. Its also where your love quotient is high enough to ascend the density of the lower dimensions into a more light based frequency. When I'm on the 6th density plane it feels like I'm there physically. On earth it seems like there is a big disparity between dark and light, so being on 6th earth is difficult unless you have a connection to a 6th density consciousness civilization like RA soul complex or something of that nature. It also has lots of blue ray energy blue is the 6th color. Lots of faith based interactions with spirit also lets you understand frequency and language intuitively. It seems like my body has an inner glow that is slowly transmuting some kind of layer of dark energy.
>>
>>17129223
KINGZ `N SHEEET.
>>
>>17130399
Also you can start to integrate sexual polarity. Almost like the physical body is very malleable. Atomic energy is also accessible. I think it will be necessary to eliminate all nuclear weapons in a 6th dimensional society.
>>
>>17128127
The 4th dimension is time, the 5th is something where all 4 dimensions exist along with another one. The 6th would be another dimension onto that. The whole point is that it would be impossible to explain. Like the whole flatlander experiment.
>>
>>17128127
There are no "dimensions".

We invent these mathematical models to help build a world-view, they can be useful, but don't confuse the models of reality with actual reality. They are not equivalent.
>>
>>17128127
So if we were to see ourselves in 2 dimensions it would be flatland, there would no idea of up. However if we in 3d were to go up, we would travel through time as if it was a tangible dimension, there would be no such thing as only existing at one time, time would mean something very diffrent, liking looking up, the next dimension would be unexplainable.
>>
>>17130439
Reality is entirely subjective BUT the models are used because they work, like a language. We can name things, turning it into an objective communication and understanding.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs

According to this video, its like experiencing different possibilities of you. Like if you ever want to experience a version of you that is like batman or a version of you that is married to your waifu, well you can hope over and experience them in full.
>>
>>17128442
Pussy, pseudo-intellectual, man-child.
>>
>>17130458
That would be the 4th dimension.

5th dimension is beyond that, many say we see it while dreaming. The astral. We go beyond simply changing possibilities of you into changing possibilities of all things, time has little meaning and abstract emotions and feelings take meaning that have no meaning in the waking world.
>>
>>17130451
The models can be useful, like QM or relativity, but both are just tips of the iceberg.

We can draw a map of a territory, but the map isn't an accurate description of the territory. It's a representative model created using geometric shapes and lines.
>>
>>17130469
6th would then be beyond that, many believe this is can be seen through death. Remember, all dimensions exist at all times.
>>
>>17130473
Well of course like when we say the word happiness what do we really mean? We can understand it sort of, but not really understand it completely it is a word for something however, all humans can understand.
>>
>>17130477
That's it. You get it. Some don't. Some are blinded by metaphors and concepts.

Keep reading anon. There's lots more for us to learn.
>>
File: 1368153849982.jpg (1 MB, 923x1280) Image search: [Google]
1368153849982.jpg
1 MB, 923x1280
I think we are confusing dimensions with densitys. There is only 3 dimensions of height width and length. But one can be in a higher density which is just a faster vibrational frequency.

And 6th density would be literal heaven. You can probably assume its like being in a constant state of blissed out mushroom trip. Bashar said that when he channels he is only given out 1% of his total energy. The rest is so full of light and love that it would screw you up if you were ever around the aura of a person with this kind of magnificence.
>>
>>17128127
Wouldn't you have to be in the seventh dimension to know how the sixth would be?
>>
>>17130426
It's really not impossible to explain, though. Flatland explains it perfectly, actually. It's really not hard to wrap your head around. Also, you're wrong about 5th dimension. How much research have you actually done on this?

>>17130439
But they are reality as we know it, though. You even exist within the first 4.
>>
>>17131112
You don't know what the third dimension is like?
>>
>>17132779
Itt: People not understanding basic mathematical concepts
Yep. I'm back on /x/.
>>
>>17128127
In physics, three dimensions of space and one of time is the accepted norm. However, there are theories that attempt to unify the four fundamental forces by introducing more dimensions. Most notably, superstring theory requires 10 spacetime dimensions, and originates from a more fundamental 11-dimensional theory tentatively called M-theory which subsumes five previously distinct superstring theories. To date, no experimental or observational evidence is available to confirm the existence of these extra dimensions. If extra dimensions exist, they must be hidden from us by some physical mechanism. One well-studied possibility is that the extra dimensions may be "curled up" at such tiny scales as to be effectively invisible to current experiments. Limits on the size and other properties of extra dimensions are set by particle experiments[clarification needed] such as those at the Large Hadron Collider.[8]

At the level of quantum field theory, Kaluza–Klein theory unifies gravity with gauge interactions, based on the realization that gravity propagating in small, compact extra dimensions is equivalent to gauge interactions at long distances. In particular when the geometry of the extra dimensions is trivial, it reproduces electromagnetism. However at sufficiently high energies or short distances, this setup still suffers from the same pathologies that famously obstruct direct attempts to describe quantum gravity. Therefore, these models still require a UV completion, of the kind that string theory is intended to provide. In particular, superstring theory requires six compact dimensions forming a Calabi–Yau manifold. Thus Kaluza-Klein theory may be considered either as an incomplete description on its own, or as a subset of string theory model building.
>>
>>17132825
In addition to small and curled up extra dimensions, there may be extra dimensions that instead aren't apparent because the matter associated with our visible universe is localized on a (3 + 1)-dimensional subspace. Thus the extra dimensions need not be small and compact but may be large extra dimensions. D-branes are dynamical extended objects of various dimensionalities predicted by string theory that could play this role. They have the property that open string excitations, which are associated with gauge interactions, are confined to the brane by their endpoints, whereas the closed strings that mediate the gravitational interaction are free to propagate into the whole spacetime, or "the bulk". This could be related to why gravity is exponentially weaker than the other forces, as it effectively dilutes itself as it propagates into a higher-dimensional volume.

Some aspects of brane physics have been applied to cosmology. For example, brane gas cosmology[9][10] attempts to explain why there are three dimensions of space using topological and thermodynamic considerations. According to this idea it would be because three is the largest number of spatial dimensions where strings can generically intersect. If initially there are lots of windings of strings around compact dimensions, space could only expand to macroscopic sizes once these windings are eliminated, which requires oppositely wound strings to find each other and annihilate. But strings can only find each other to annihilate at a meaningful rate in three dimensions, so it follows that only three dimensions of space are allowed to grow large given this kind of initial configuration.

Extra dimensions are said to be universal if all fields are equally free to propagate within them.
>>
>>17132825
>>17132827
Not enough magical aliens for /x/. They don't want to look at explained theories. Also, I'm pretty sure the extra Six dimensions above the first four are used to describe parallel universes, and the eleventh is actually the dimension of "strings".
>>
>>17132863
>the extra Six dimensions above the first four are used to describe parallel universes, and the eleventh is actually the dimension of "strings"

Two different things. There is no dimension of strings either they are what make up everything and are one dimensional. The "other" dimensions can be very very large or very very small.

Look up: Brane Cosmology, branes/d-branes, AdS/CFT correspondence, and M-Theory
>>
>>17128127
Stellar
>>
>>17128127
it feels like rubbing mayonnaise on a hardwood floor, and then eating ice cream, and then watching a Chinese documentary about a European baked goods festival.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.