[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ju-On plox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: murdered.png (2 MB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
murdered.png
2 MB, 1600x1000
I'm still looking for any and all of the Ju-On movies with subs. Please I beg you
>>
>>17128009
trash

watch The Curse, a better japanese horror movie.
>>
>>17128009

Goddamn, I saw this when it first came out and it scared the shit out of me. I can handle almost any film, but this just gets to me. Are the earlier tv movies worth checking, or any of the multiple Japanese sequels?
>>
there are like 7 of these things, hard to find though.
>>
The first one is on Netflix I believe.
>>
A lot of them are on youtube
>>
>>17128019
Really? The Curse had a very creepy atmosphere, very real feel, but I thought it was missing anything really frightening. I think Juon is still better.
>>
It absolutely terrified me at the cinema. That was when I realised that something stops being frightening if you can find a way to masturbate to it. It was a formative experience, in many ways.
>>
>>17128009
In this day and age you should be ashamed that you cannot find a movie online for free.

Alluc, Primewire, Niter, are a few sites. They're the shit ones. You aint even getting the good ones cos you'll probably invite the fucking fbi along
>>
>>17129600
Kek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.