[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfort Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
I'll admit. I'm a big pussy and I got spooked the fuck out by some shadow people threads, ISIS threads, and some satanic shit. I was shaking a while ago but stopped. How do I survive the night without having an anxiety attack? Any TV channels that might actually remove this feeling of dread? Your recommendations? News, comedy?
>>
Watch supergirl, it is good to clean your head, or bravest warriors
>>
maybe watch a let's play or something. chuggaaconroy is a pretty positive guy.
>>
>>17127941
>>17127953
not much responses but thanks!
>>
>>17127926
bump guys
some fag just said more things about ww3 in 2017
>>
>>17127926
SHAMELESS BUMP OF PANIC ATTACKS
>>
>>17127926
Get stoned and watch videos of kittens or baby goats playing on YouTube.
>>
There is a channel on DirectTV for dogs that plays relaxing videos and music.
>>
Elke neher has stress and trauma videos on YouTube.
>>
cuddle with me OP
>>
>>17127975
It seems like a big part of the solution for you would be to quit looking at /x/ and check out a board that's nice and tame, like /ck/...
>>
fishcenter m8
>>
Basically >>17128046, I rarely get spooped but sometimes in specific cases and situations I do. So I just tab out for a while and check another board until you're calm.
>>
>>17128046
don't be shitting on /ck/ they have a fierce meme culture
>>
>>17127941
>>17127953
>>17128013
>>17128029
>>17128039
>>17128046
>>17128051
>>17128064
>>17128084
well thanks so far guys I seem pretty comforted with adult swim and idk why but this is pretty counterintuitive but zombie game walkthroughs on youtube like left 4 dead with commentary seem to help out
>>
if you like light comedy watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine, pretty funny in my opinion and often makes me laugh :-)
>>
>>17128091
frankieonPCin1080p - YouTube.

staged vids but very well put together. the DayZ and Exile videos are quite funny in places.

Aliens, with the director and crew commentary is awesome. and younger to play the CGI v model game.
>>
>>17127926
Play ambient or classical music in the background while You read. Don't browse /x/ at night/before sleep.
Fear, in it's roots has death. World is just an vibration, fiction. There is no death of I. People are scared of pain, not death.
>>
>>17128545
Frankie's a hacker bro
>>
Watch one punch man
>>
>>17130370
everyone knows that. but his videos are entertaining
>>
Watch Food Wishes on youtube, he does relaxing cooking videos, but you have to get used to his strange way of talking first.
>>
>>17127941
That is one of the worst, hyper-pc shows Ive ever seen. Its cringy as fuck. Made by a jewess, so no surprise there.

Also, OP, watch a nature documentary or something like that. You cant be scared while learning how polar bears hibernate. Sometimes if Im super spooked or feeling paranoid, I go for a walk. The fresh air, change of scenery and light excercise always makes me feel better.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.