[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occult Question and Occult General Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1450933529204.png (929 KB, 1404x2133) Image search: [Google]
1450933529204.png
929 KB, 1404x2133
I'm noticing the many Satanic signs in our media/religion/technology/military etc symbols and I just want to know what was the allure of Satanism that caused this? Why did they choose Satan?

Also, occult general thread.
>>
File: 1450836079332.gif (816 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
1450836079332.gif
816 KB, 560x315
>tfw agree with the mental stuff of the occult
>astral projection, tulpas, gods, stuff like that
>dont believe any of the freemason illuminati alien shit.
>reading the intro to fringe stuff book
>have to bs read through the idiotic parts
>>
>>17127825
They din't, the reason people think this is because occult symbolism can relate to anything you want it to.
And because people at the top obviously don't follow christianity.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.