[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our universe is built upon the number two. In our cells, DNA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: krampus.jpg (11 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
11 KB, 181x279
Our universe is built upon the number two. In our cells, DNA is composed of two helical threads, matter has its opposite, antimatter. Computers run on a code built on two digits - one and zero.

Likewise, religions are built around good and evil, two forces that oppose each other in both action and purpose. God has his counterpart, Satan. Jesus has his opposite, the Anti-Christ. This pattern even shows up in polytheistic religions; Thor has his counterpart, Loki, and the Olympian gods in Greek mythology have their opposites, the Titans.

However, one of our most popular mythological figures, Santa Claus, has lost the tale of his opposite. Called Krampus, this being dealt out punishments to the wicked children of the world. For the particularly nasty children, the Krampus administered the harshest of punishments: abduction and death.

Over time, as mankind's command of its realm expanded, our technologies and our own actions took the places that were once held by mythological beings. Nowadays, parents indulge their children with gifts, displacing the old Santa Claus.

However, there exist parents who snap and do unthinkable things to their children. Every year, our news media broadcasts stories of parents who went over the edge. Almost like they were possessed by a demon...

With no Santa Claus to reward the righteous, and no punishment for the wicked, both forces are unleashed indiscriminately against good and evil alike. For every naughty child rewarded, a counterbalance must exist.

Yin must have a Yang.

Hope you were good this year /x/
>>
Its not heads or tails, its the coin.

Or even better, its the perception that sees the sides of the coin.
>>
>>17127633
> yin must have a yang

An old idea, but not true.
>>
Merry Christmas
>>
>>17127633
This is called a false dichotomy
>>
>>17127633
>Our universe is built upon the number two
childishly fatuous, needlessly reductive and incredibly wrongheaded.
>>
Shat app faggat. All you've demonstrated is that man man things are related to 2s.

Google the fibonacci sequence
>>
Sounds good and I feel it too, In my pants. I gotta do a number two right now
>>
>>17127905
A very grandiose one though
>>
>>17127732

duality is the only constant thing in this world mate, what are you talking about
>>
>>17127633
The Universe is built upon 3, 6 and 9.
>>
Nah it's actually built on 5's
>>
>>17127633
>DNA is composed of two helical threads

Well, no, not really. It's the things in between those two helical threads which actually encode information. Without that, it's every bit as useless as a latter with no rungs.

>Thor has his counterpart, Loki

You are vastly overestimating the importance of Thor, as well as vastly overestimating the differences between Thor and Loki.

Thor was a far cry from the god of truth or honesty. He engaged in deception all the time, like when he engaged in crossdressing and pretended to marry a frost giant in order to steal back Mjölnir.

>Santa Claus, has lost the tale of his opposite. Called Krampus

The Krampus never even managed to spread beyond Austro-Bavarian folklore to begin with. Claus has lacked his opposite for the overwhelmingly vast majority of his story's existence.

>Jesus has his opposite, the Anti-Christ.

Really? Because the only biblical texts which ever use the term say that virtually every single person who does not worship Jesus is the Antichrist:

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." - 1 John 2:18 KJV

"Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist!" - 2 John 1:7 NRSV

"Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son." - 1 John 2:22 NRSV

And so on. Where are all the other Jesuses to counterbalance this?

>Computers run on a code built on two digits - one and zero.

That's simply how we choose to represent them. In reality; computers run on "On" and "Off". Presence and absence. Existence and non-existence.
>>
almost gave me schizo with your delusional ramblings, op
>>
>>17127633
It's not built on 2s, it's built on coincidences, read your post again.
Check 'em, faggot.
>>
>>17128566
Nah he's literally saying "everything is either x or y" which is essentially as basic as a dichotomy can get.
>>
>>17130691
kek
>>
>>17128575
say I rape, kill, and eat 30 children. I'm caught and sentenced to death. Does my death truly balance the immense value of the lives lost? If not, what does? How can we know that anything negative or positive that supposedly happens as a result of the effect of duality is really linked to the original imbalance? It's a flawed concept based on faulty reasoning and assumed correlations.
>>
>>17127633
GTFO with that Krampus shit
>>
File: op is a thieving fag.png (247 KB, 688x537) Image search: [Google]
op is a thieving fag.png
247 KB, 688x537
>>17127633
Nice creepypasta, faggot
>>
>>17128575
>duality is the only
EXACTLY. There isn't a duality of duality and anti-duality. There's just the duality, so there is no duality.
>>
Before 2 is 1, but 2 is 1 x 2, so 2 cannot exist without 2.

>woah
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.