[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any orders out there similar to O9A without Nazism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16
File: tumblr_nz8mu5ROWX1us7v2go1_500.gif (374 KB, 480x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz8mu5ROWX1us7v2go1_500.gif
374 KB, 480x321
Discovered O9A, found a lot of their principles rather interesting and practical, especially the synthesis of militancy, the gaining of 'real life' power, and magick, but once I read the texts and got to the sections on Nazism (which I had heard of before but was skeptical about) I nope'd the fuck out of there.

So are there any other hardcore occult orders that stop short of encouraging genocide?
>>
File: TOB (4).jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
TOB (4).jpg
63 KB, 720x960
Tempel ov Blood
>>
>>17127308
Resources? I would like to read about the synthasis of militancy.
>>
>>17127314
I have some basic background info on who they are. Care to go more in-depth?

>>17127344
http://www.o9a.org/
>>
>>17127308
Not really a Nazi philosophy, the focus is on becoming someone/performing an act or character that is outside the norms
>>
>>17127379
https://omega9alpha.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/complete-guide-o9a-v7.pdf

Ctrl + F: "The Mass of Heresy"

I don't give a fuck if it's about breaking social norms, I'm not saying or performing that shit.
>>
>>17127308
Sage for non-contribution. Source on the OP image? It speaks to me.
>>
>>17127379
I've broken more than enough social norms on my own to be deconditioned to society's expectations. Further establishing of individuality is largely unnecessary.
>>
>>17127403
You're a pussy and clearly not fit for Traditional Satanism
>>
>>17127405
http://acid-jazz.tumblr.com/

Believe it was this tumblr, though I could be mistaken. You'll find lots of cool shit there anyways.

>>17127413
Suck my dick. I've stared down a convicted murderer threatening to stab my eye out with a pen in a prison van and told him not to do it.

I still have both my eyes intact, by the way. I'd knock you the fuck out, and you'd never get anywhere near culling me, because you don't have anywhere near my level of skill for survival, physically or mentally.

Oh, and the reason why I was in that prison van? Had to do with Satanism.
>>
>>17127423
That escalated quickly. I wasn't challenging your edges in my response, simply explaining.
>>
>>17127430
C'mon bitch, now you back down.

I don't give a fuck if you are or aren't with an order, I'm more hardcore than you, so you aren't here to question my credentials.

Don't pop shit and back down. If you have information, post it, otherwise get the fuck out of my thread, pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x416
>>17127423
>>
>>17127444
'Edgy' is a term used by soft ass suburban nerds jealous of people with cultural capital and actual masculinity / feminine dominance. You know, the people who walk into a room and dominate the social situation, and can have the pick of any sex partner that they want.

It is also often used to mock people who wish they had that status, relatively appropriately. I am not one of those people, so you're lucky that you're behind a computer screen.

Anything else? :)
>>
>>17127457
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17127457
Tip your fedora harder you fucking faggot
>>
>>17127460
That's so cliche at this point, and it was never really funny in the first place.

If you're going to post memes, stop rehashing lame shit you found on reddit. Bet you never even went on 4chan till like 2013.

I have things to do, so if nobody here has any relevant information I'll just continue on this journey myself.
>>
>>17127314
OP said without murder. Pretty sure ToB is also commie.
>>
>>17127463
Mad because you haven't been laid in years, or ever?

Get over it. ;)

This 'fedora' shit is so lame. When the fuck did people stop learning how to think? Come up with your own insults, because while nothing you say can actually offend me, you can at least try to make me laugh, loser. :)
>>
>>17127468
(My gerbil) is actually not fully against murder in certain situations, but I am against murder as a requirement, as well as the mandating of recruiting others to commit murder.

Others have their own free will. I may choose to influence people, but I won't go so far as to pressure people into committing something that extreme, even if (my gerbil) may be willing to do so in appropriately extreme situations.
>>
>>17127423
>someone hints you're a pussy
>BETTER FLIP MY SHIT AND TRY WAY TOO HARD TO SHOW WHAT A TOUGH GUY I AM HURR
>>
>>17127485
You are so soft. I don't try, I'm hardcore by nature.

It's how I grew up, and it's how I am.

Go slit your wrists and cry. I bet everyone in real life thinks you're a loser as well, especially those of the opposite gender. They're not wrong. ;)
>>
>>17127490
Keep going, I haven't cringed this hard in a while
>>
For people so obsessed with 'alphas' and 'betas,' there's such a backlash against hard masculinity on places on the internet like here.

I know many of you wish you could be alpha, but you aren't. So get over yourselves, stop feeling self pity and acting snarky behind a keyboard when you know you aren't shit in the real world, or continue contemplating how much your life sucks.

>>17127493
Why, because you know everything I'm saying is true? You put on this sarcastic front, but deep down you know everything I'm saying cuts deep into your soul.

At the end of the day, you'll take your internet tough guy mask off, and you'll pick the cheeto crumbs off your fingers and cry that nobody loves you, nobody touches you, kisses you, or wants to fuck you. Oh, and you're probably broke.

I don't need to put on or take off a mask, because it's how I am. Ever consider that some people grew up hard and have an abrasive attitude as a means of survival?

You're a loser. No female wants to touch your dick, and you keep this up and nobody ever will. Hide behind all the cliche memes you want, but you know it's true. :)
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 289x175
>>17127308
thats a sikk aesthetic
>>
For the record, I type extremely fast and talk shit because it's hilarious.

Nothing you say can offend me. In fact, I find this extremely amusing, and a good warm-up for achieving Gnosis.

Feel free to talk all the shit you want, but try and at least make it original, instead of hiding behind reddit-speak. Lil roaches.
>>
>>17127504
Why thank you
>>
>>17127413
The punk rockers did it in the 70's. It's not ground breaking or even edgy. It's just retarded. Like helmet on the short bus retarded.
>>
>>17127507
you made that? got a link to more of your A E S T H E T I C jiffs?
>>
>>17127500
You seem kind of ignorant on human nature.
>>
>>17127512
Oh no, I wish. Here's a couple good pages for those though.

http://acid-jazz.tumblr.com/
http://drugsruleeverythingaroundme.tumblr.com/
http://letsgetweird.tv/

>>17127515
Sure buddy, whatever you want to believe.
>>
>>17127515
Though really, what most people want is three things - sex, material comfort, and whether they know it or not, a deeper connection to the Infinite.

Kids who hide behind reddit-tier insults aren't getting any of that. Talking shit is hilarious, but lately things have gotten boring because all these high school kids rely on the same 3 memes that aren't particularly offensive or funny.

I miss when people didn't actually give a fuck. Time to bring that back.
>>
File: assdedicks.gif (2 MB, 708x566) Image search: [Google]
assdedicks.gif
2 MB, 708x566
>>17127517
hm, most of that is tumblr-generic jiffs though, Im looking for stuff like pic related, aesthetic jiffs, got anything?
>>
>>17127490
> hardcore by nature

Everyone thinks they are hardcore. Then they die.

I used to want to be hardcore. I used to care a lot about what women thought of me. But you know, I kinda found out that a lot of them liked me even though I never figured out how to be hardcore. Something about being a woman. Probably not the kind you want to impress, though.

Then I figured out that the value of impressing women is zero. If you try, you'll end up being manipulated by them more often than not, even if you think you are the "dominant." There is nothing masculine or hardcore about that.

I still respect people who are genuinely hardcore, because they have personal qualities that I do not have. But they don't necessarily know their head from their ass either.
>>
File: tumblr_nzfnxzCAZZ1sgn87so1_1280.jpg (160 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzfnxzCAZZ1sgn87so1_1280.jpg
160 KB, 717x960
>>17127527
Fucks with this?
>>
>>17127532
Oh, I don't try to impress women, I literally just do because of who I am.

Being hardcore isn't something I do to impress people. It's an ingrained character quality that I've developed through years of conflict and struggle. Now I thrive, because I've overcome. And that attracts women naturally.

I don't get manipulated, because I can go from whoever I want to whoever I want, whenever I want. End of story.
>>
>>17127535
solid aesthetic, native american influence, i fucks wit it, links though
>>
>>17127490
Those that try this hard are posers.

>I bet everyone in real life thinks you're a loser as well

I don't care if they do. I'm not overly concerned with how I'm perceived by meaningless wastes of flesh. Also because I'm 6'3" and no one fucks with me anyway.
>>
File: sikk.gif (55 KB, 250x148) Image search: [Google]
sikk.gif
55 KB, 250x148
>>17127535
also jiffs would be nice tbqh familia
>>
>>17127564
http://acidholic.tumblr.com/

They are gifs, they just saved to my computer as jpegs for some reason. I'll need to check that out.

>>17127569
Who gives a fuck? Nobody respects you. This is literally effortless for me. I type and think extremely fast, all of these messages take me less than 30 seconds to come up with and create.

You're bragging about your height? That's not something you worked for, and being 6'3" doesn't mean shit. Act tough, and a trained fighter who's shorter can easily go for your solar plexus and ribcage, and you wouldn't be able to protect it.
>>
>>17127540
You think you impress women because of who you are, and you think you are who you are because of what you've done, but must of what you are is stuff you didn't earn, and everything you did earn is built on the stuff you didn't. Some of that stuff belongs to you, but some of it doesn't have anything to do with you at all.

Women like men. They would like you even if you didn't do anything. Sure, some like you more because of who you are in particular, but if they didn't like men already none of that would mean anything to them.

Ditto for everything else you can do. Most of it has nothing to do with you at all, and practically all of it was given to you.

There's also the fact that some people are attracted to extreme self-absorbtion because they want to justify their own extreme self-absorbtion.

Makes me wonder why I post on 4chan, now that I think about it.
>>
File: dreams.gif (783 KB, 320x500) Image search: [Google]
dreams.gif
783 KB, 320x500
>>17127581
thats what the fuck is up, thanks familia
>>
>>17127582
You don't know anything about what I've accomplished, as well as what I've yet to accomplish. You are also venturing into incoherence.

Try again.
>>
>>17127588
You're welcome. Oh, and I didn't realize the totem piece was actually a jpeg originally - my apologies, I'm multitasking. Cleaning a bit, and preparing a ritual for the full cold moon.
>>
>>17127581
> this is literally effortless for me

Whereas I work very hard to justify wasting my time doing nothing.

I wonder if that makes me hardcore.
>>
The clueless may say that I'm roleplaying, but part of the reason why I'm still in this thread is to draw upon the heightened emotions of others to achieve a higher state of Gnosis.

Though, making self-righteous nerds cry is also really funny. :)

>>17127595
You really aren't sure of yourself at all, and you are at a point where you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Go home, and find a more productive use for your time.
>>
>>17127589
> what I've yet to accomplish

Well sir, I'm sorry to say that I am having a hard time maintaining the belief that you are actually hardcore, and not just full of it.
>>
>>17127602
I have nothing to prove to you, and I could care less what you or anybody else thinks, if it does not directly affect career / material opportunities.

I am what I am, and people in real life recognize it. Even people online recognize it, as silly as anonymous internet recognition is. You're just putting on a front to protect your ego.

Here's a few words of advice, you aren't shit, and you are not nearly as intelligent or insightful as you think you are. See ya. :)
>>
>>17127581
>Nobody respects you
Says who? You? The wannabe tough guy trying way too hard on 4chan?
>I type and think extremely fast, all of these messages take me less than 30 seconds to come up with and create.
You don't sound very bright in that case. I like to think. Was also making some coffee.
>You're bragging about your height? That's not something you worked for
Why would it matter?
>Act tough, and a trained fighter who's shorter can easily go for your solar plexus and ribcage, and you wouldn't be able to protect it.
I have a high tolerance for pain due to my childhood and enjoy some BDSM on the side. I like blood too.

But I agree. You could be knocked out by anyone. Even by someone who's not a great fighter. It just depends on where they hit you and how hard.

This conversation seems to be going nowhere. What branch of Satanism do you adhere to btw?
>>
>>17127616
>and I could care less what you or anybody else thinks

That means you care a little. The phrase you're looking for is COULDN'T care less.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
299 KB, 1920x1080
guys its xmas, stop fighting and mire the aesthetic
>>
>>17127617
People are so quick to claim 'wannabe' when they really don't know shit about who's on the other side.

You can tell who's weak just by looking in their eye, how they carry themselves, the words they choose to use. Since the internet negates the first two, here we rely on the last one.

You're obviously soft. If you worry about 'try hards,' then you come from a soft background. If you've been in a serious place of struggle, you know that the only way to survive is to try like hell, sink or swim. That doesn't happen for people with privilege.

When it comes to actual social situations, that's a different story. But you're not a woman, and you're not anybody whom I'm interested in hanging out with, because when I just hang out with people, I'm actually quite chill. You are not a social contact worth spending time with, even if we happened to live close.

>>17127624
I also could care less about extremely minor semantic details, that only anal-retentive nerds and people who over-analyze minutia point out.

Couldn't care less, could care less, what's the difference? ;)

>>17127638
Oh, just having a bit of fun here and drawing upon emotions, don't mind me. I'll stop when the well runs dry. Lovely picture though.
>>
>>17127617
Oh, and for now, I'm independent. That's what this thread is all about. If I find anything that interests me enough, I'll switch it up.
>>
>>17127646
>People are so quick to claim 'wannabe' when they really don't know shit about who's on the other side.
The same goes for yourself calling people "soft".
>You can tell who's weak just by looking in their eye
I agree.
>You're obviously soft
Here we go again.
>If you worry about 'try hards,' then you come from a soft background
Worry? I'm merely pointing them out.
>But you're not a woman, and you're not anybody whom I'm interested in hanging out with
Never know. I'm not someone who holds grudges because of a little shit flinging.
>because when I just hang out with people, I'm actually quite chill
As am I.

>>17127651
>Oh, and for now, I'm independent

So neither theist nor atheist?
>>
>>17127672
You clearly have some interest in my path, so we can drop the shit flinging pretense if you'd like, though I'm happy to keep it going. It's a form of psychic practice. Anybody who knows the importance of vibes also knows that they can be sensed out after proper experience has been gained.

All phenomena, mundane and 'paranormal,' are expressions of the Infinite, compartmentalized by a human brain that is still confined by the limitations of space and time. It's not practical to think from the transcendent mindset on a daily basis, so instead we split matter into objects, and for some, energies into deities.

It's all the same energy, but it manifests in different forms for the sake of perception. I'm at a stage of Gnosis where if I choose to ignore a deity, it will have no influence or authority over my life. 'god' is of no use to me, and in many cases, actually hinders me due to its ego, so therefore, I have killed it, it is dead to me.

That doesn't mean that it never existed, but in my corner of the universe, it is irrelevant and a non-entity.
>>
>>17127616
> you aren't shit etc

True, no doubt, and thank you for pointing it out. Sincerely.
>>
>>17127700
>You clearly have some interest in my path, so we can drop the shit flinging pretense if you'd like
I find it more engaging than meaningless back and forths that go nowhere.
>It's a form of psychic practice. Anybody who knows the importance of vibes also knows that they can be sensed out after proper experience has been gained.
Hm. So was the "tough guy" stint a play to evoke emotions?
>All phenomena, mundane and 'paranormal,' are expressions of the Infinite, compartmentalized by a human brain that is still confined by the limitations of space and time. It's not practical to think from the transcendent mindset on a daily basis, so instead we split matter into objects, and for some, energies into deities.
>It's all the same energy, but it manifests in different forms for the sake of perception. I'm at a stage of Gnosis where if I choose to ignore a deity, it will have no influence or authority over my life. 'god' is of no use to me, and in many cases, actually hinders me due to its ego, so therefore, I have killed it, it is dead to me.
That's quite interesting. So they're a bit like thoughtforms/egregores in that case (in your view)?
>>
>>17127719
Not really, it's who I am, but I can also be civil whenever I choose to be. Transcendence can be obtained in the absence of thought, often when we are engaged in something apparently meaningless, the subconscious is solving riddles that are much more difficult when the mind and soul are presented with complex tasks.

This is oversimplifying it, but I'd say that all deities, whether Gods, Goddesses, or Devils, are advanced forms of egregores. That quote, that "Man didn't create 'god,' it was the other way around," is fairly true.

There is the Infinite, which encompasses all. For a reason that I have yet to understand, we exist within it under the illusions of separation, due to space and time, possibly to play out some kind of cosmic game for the amusement of entities in higher dimensions.

Even so, I suspect that the vast majority of deities known to humans are energy forms from these higher dimensions that we have ascribed human personalities and characteristics to, such as wrath, mercy, and the desire to be followed, when in reality, any entity that is advanced enough to be at a true point of transcendence and nonduality does not require such emotions at all. The lesser ones and bastardized forms that many follow and worship, they are sustained by the thoughts and emotions of humans, and they influence the events of these humans in turn, whether negatively or positively. It's a feedback loop, and once one intuitively understands this, they can choose to engage or disengage in this for whatever reason they wish.

So some deities I am more fond of than others. The Abrahamic 'god' is not one of them.
>>
>>17127742
>Not really, it's who I am
Sometimes I play different "roles", both in real life and online, to manipulate people, so I figured yours was an exercise to evoke emotions. Evidently, you're much smarter than some meathead.
>This is oversimplifying it, but I'd say that all deities, whether Gods, Goddesses, or Devils, are advanced forms of egregores. That quote, that "Man didn't create 'god,' it was the other way around," is fairly true.
So how do you assume we got this "power" (so to speak) to create thoughtforms?
>There is the Infinite, which encompasses all. For a reason that I have yet to understand, we exist within it under the illusions of separation, due to space and time, possibly to play out some kind of cosmic game for the amusement of entities in higher dimensions.
Do you believe we are the creations of said entities in this other dimension?
>>
>>17127775
Easy, we had it all along. If we're really just components of the Infinite, even though most of us have spiritual amnesia, we are still all tuned into it to some degree. Some are more tuned in than others, but all have the capability to influence the Aether.

I don't believe that any of these entities created us, they only influence us. Some have tricked varying amounts of humanity into believing that they are their creators, the most successful at this being the Abrahamic 'god,' who itself was created as a flawed exercise to ascribe human traits such as jealousy, paternity, and the lust for power onto the Infinite. Because humans ascribed their egos onto these energies, they became bastardized and took on characteristics they may not have originally had.

This makes it easier for many humans to identify with these deities, for if they feel emotions such as jealousy, hate, and benevolence when appeased, it may be more comforting for some, to trust a deity with a face that they can recognize. For me, I recognize no creator, because I am one component of consciousness experiencing itself, and all that surrounds me. To surrender your sovereignty onto an entity that does not actually have authority over you is to give up control of your destiny, and I have no interest in that. Most people are actually terrified of free will, so that is why they choose an opiate, and they may do as they wish, despite the irony of the situation.

Though, I am perfectly open to negotiating and working with deities if mutual benefit is involved. That is why I have been drawn to the Goetia.
>>
>>17127775
Oh, and I'm far from a meathead, though I am fairly dangerous physically, by my own and others' admission, though there are still barriers that I have yet to break.

If you're this detached from mainstream society, then sometimes there will be people who have a problem with what you think or say, and even how you choose to carry yourself. So might as well learn to use incapacitating and even potentially lethal force should the situation arise, no?
>>
File: 84715619.jpg (10 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
84715619.jpg
10 KB, 320x220
>>17127490
>thug life, yo
>>
File: lisasfw.jpg (5 KB, 208x196) Image search: [Google]
lisasfw.jpg
5 KB, 208x196
>>17127423
>sup faggots I bet I could knock the fuck out of everyone of you beta faggots hahaha
This is how you sound you autist. Back to /b/ you go
>>
>>17127490
>literally edgeman
Holy fuck you're a parody of cringe threads
>>
Is someone gonna cap this new strain of autism for future entertainment or what ? I'm on phone right now so I can't
>>
>>17127423
>convicted murderer.

no one good at their job ever gets convicted. do they normally let betas hang out together like that? was it a play date? fyi, 2lbs of force to the chin will down 90% of all fighters. hence guarding the face, lower jaw area. Once it happens, it will always happen. also, its not exactly hard to staredown a man in cuffs, presumably on his way to prison or worse. If this was your attitude, and you worked in law enforcement \ corrections it is of no suprise you have taken to a semi anonymous image board.
>>
>>17128454
its on the archive 4plebs
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17127308/
>>
How the fuck O9N mixed satanism with nazism?
>>
>>17128498
Yeah, but caps can be slapped into other threads at opportune times
>>
File: 1386048605650.gif (2 MB, 330x204) Image search: [Google]
1386048605650.gif
2 MB, 330x204
>this thread
>>
I really don't understand why people who are most likely autistic themselves try and use 'autism' as an insult. First off, it's not. Second off, get yourself checked out.

I'm not using that as an insult, I'm saying that for your benefit. :)

Oh yeah, people that say 'cringe' are the lamest. Dude, you have no identity, you have no friends, and you have nobody who wants to touch you. So you take it out over strangers who are objectively superior to you, online. Sure buddy. Get a shrink, or kill yourself. Cause if you don't do the first, I'm sure one day you'll do the latter. ;)
>>
I'm going to go serve meals to the homeless for the holiday (something I usually don't talk about), like I actually usually do when I'm in this city, because contrary to your baseless judgment of me, I'm not a total asshole.

Whereas you will continue to be living wastes of flesh, whom nobody would miss if they died, except for your neurotic parents who are desperately trying to convince themselves that not aborting you wasn't a mistake.

Apparently, it was. :)
>>
>>17127588
:yee:
>>
>>17128445
Oh, but I could knock every one of you out. Which is why you wouldn't try and talk to me in real life. And /b/ is usually lame, to be honest.

>>17128451
>>17128454
>>17128484
Refer to my above posts. Suicide rates usually go up during the holidays, yeah? Well, if any of you kill yourselves, then I've done my job. You are wastes of resources.

You drain your parents' money and electricity bills, and give nothing back to the world. Probably won't even ever have the chance to reproduce. This is why I actually partially advocate culling, divorced from bigoted philosophies.

Nobody fucked with me in prison either, when we weren't cuffed, by the way. ;)
>>
File: death and blindness.png (432 KB, 744x952) Image search: [Google]
death and blindness.png
432 KB, 744x952
>>17127308
>nazism
>culling
The thing about the ONA is that the sinister pathos is one of mirrors and bread crumbs. One layer is designed for a specific purpose, while another layer is designed for an entirely different orientation. The ONA exists as a portal of nexions, a black abyss wherein those who choose to look beneath the peel of the riddles will begin to understand the enshrouding summoning of the Darkness. It is not a path designed for everyone because its methods are specifically designed for a particular sort of creative and highly individualized participant who must consistently and methodically peel beyond the surface into understanding its suggestions upon Aeonic transfiguration.

Further, connection with the ONA is one you must comprehend in respects of its creator and his esoteric mythopoeia. This is not something which I will be bothered to explain nor shall I for the riddles are yours, and solely yours, to question and understand beyond the looking glass. Anyone who says they're ONA must be understood in the context in which they appear, as the very existence of the Order is a store of dimensional mirrors. Nobody is from the ONA except an extremely select few. I am not from the ONA. I understand it as a lake whose surface is clear but, once dived into, slimy tendrils will take hold of you and drown you inside a maze of a maze within a maze.

When we contemplate upon the ONA, we must consider its sinister influence as a journey concerned with individualization, Satanic empathy, a devotion to wisdom and knowledge, and the sustenance of your mythopoeia. These things must be cultivated to such a degree that your reality is shaped by a meticulous, introspective and truly liberated perception. Hence, the riddles of the ONA concern the ONA itself. If you're truly interested in looking for alternative orders, I provide you with this key:
http://www.satanservice.org/covens.html
>>
File: 1449337949547.jpg (1 MB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
1449337949547.jpg
1 MB, 2100x3150
>>17129577
>Nobody fucked with me in prison either, when we weren't cuffed, by the way. ;)
>>
>>17130043
>http://www.satanservice.org/covens.html

I appreciate that you have actually provided relevant information. I understand that the ONA is decentralized and that it emphasizes the individual over dogma, and that initiates do have some level of freedom in choosing their path. I'm still weighing the parts that I find to be informative and practical versus the parts that I find to be constraining, but I'll check out the alternative orders and see if there's anything that speaks to my path.
>>
File: 1381465283085.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1381465283085.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Hey OP, when I get back home I'm going to screencap this thread so I can post it in cringe threads. Do you have anything you want to say to all the people that are going to laugh at you?
>>
>>17130446
Thanks for feeding me energy and allowing me to continue visualizing sex, money, and worldly success, as I have been doing to great effect and will continue doing, whether you believe it or not.

You've been played.

Also, you're all sensitive nerds with no respect from anybody who actually matters, and no game. :)
>>
>>17130043
Cathedral of the Black Goat seems cool. Saving those texts, thanks for the referral.
>>
>>17130483
>law of attraction

This shit just got cringier
>>
>>17127457
This guy is exactly right.
>>
>>17130499
Who said the law of attraction? New age is bullshit.

No, the angrier you nerds get at me, the more notorious I become, even if you do not actually know who I am. The more my notoriety, the more emotion is attached to my actual identity through the Aether, which alters the 'vibe' I give off in the real world, which gives me more power.

I play the villain in real life. Dealing with jealousy and hate is a simple matter, and the more jealousy and hate that I am fed, the more powerful and influential I become, even if by proxy. Because every time you try and fail to infringe on my identity, you reinforce my willpower, allowing me to become stronger, more perfect, more intelligent, more inhuman.
>>
>>17130446
Make a thread here on /x/ when you're done
>>
>>17130483
>you
Nigga I just got here

How about you post your address so I can add it to the screencap. Unless you're scared...
>>
>>17130511
Why thank you.

>>17130534

Anyways, kids who use the term 'cringe' have no originality. If you have no originality and rely on slang that even the losers on reddit have taken to, it means you have nothing to contribute to humanity. No new ideas, no creativity, no capacity to work hard and produce anything of actual value.

Children such as you have also established many times that you are not fit to reproduce, and most likely never will, and even if you do, your kids will probably be ugly and dumb. Deep down, you know that it's true.

You don't have the mental capacity to formulate an actual insult, so you try and pick a verbal fight with somebody who is stronger than you, more attractive than you, wealthier than you, more intelligent, and superior in every way.

I like cutting into the souls of the weak. Not because what you say actually offends me, but because I prey on your life force through the Aether, and deep down, you know what I say hurts.

While I make money, further my education at a prestigious institution, socialize and have sex with very attractive women, create pieces of beauty, and network in a famous and very culturally relevant tier one city, you're somewhere making mountains of doritos wrappers and anxious about how she's not responding to your text, if you're even texting at all.

There isn't shit that you can actually say to offend me, because there isn't shit that you have on me. And remember, the angrier you get at me, the more powerful I become. Consider me a living egregore of sorts.

Oh, and ask me to post my address? You're just proving that you're stupid as fuck and have no social skills. Probably have a sub 100 IQ, because you seem to have no idea to negotiate.

What reason would I have to post my address if there is no benefit for me?

Go outside and learn how to talk to people, then come back to me, if I even care at that point. :)
>>
>>17130543
>While I make money, further my education at a prestigious institution, socialize and have sex with very attractive women, create pieces of beauty, and network in a famous and very culturally relevant tier one city
What you're actually doing right now is typing elaborate responses to two-line bait on an anonymous image board.
>>
And again, all these posts take me less than a minute to come up with and write.

Dumb kids don't understand, especially ones who rely on reddit cliches to talk shit. But there's actually a level of mental capacity where you can think this quickly and type this fast, say, almost at an inhuman or superhuman speed. ;)

Hail Satan.
>>
>>17130551
See my above post.

Elaborate? Nah, this is all improvised, extremely quickly I might add.

I'm on a holiday break right now, fool. Sex and work are actually quite exhausting, if you didn't know. I have no interest in going out right now, which is actually why I'm deciding to lay in bed and do literally nothing for the next two weeks, to let my mind and body recharge.

This is effortless. :)
>>
>>17130543
>still won't post address

Aw he's scared...
>>
>>17130558
>being a normalfag consumerist

Good goy
>>
>>17130569
>>17130572

Come on, children. Get mad at me. Feed me your hate and anger. Make me laugh.

Whether you believe in the Aether or not is irrelevant, because as long as it works for me, I'm happy. And it does.

I used to be quite skeptical myself, until I made my life awesome. And now I hit you where it hurts, because as much as you act like a sensitive and pasty nerd, deep down you're hungry for good sex and respect more than anybody. And you have no access to these things, and probably never will. :)
>>
>>17130569
I'm sure he's already writing a new post at "superhuman speed"

"this is effortless"
>>
>>17130569
Now, to respond to your actual message.

You are clearly an idiot. It's not a matter of fear, because I fear nothing, not death, and certainly not harassment from some insect living as a parasite off society.

No, you just have no social skills and do not understand negotiation. There is no reason for me to post my address, because there is no direct benefit or trade-off here. If you can't understand the basics of business, how are you ever going to go on a date or get laid?
>>
>>17130576
Actually, I am. I'm enjoying myself quite a bit, while it takes these lames 5 minutes to come up with little messages that don't even come close to an actual insult.
>>
>>17130572
I don't know where in that post I indicated that I buy into consumer culture, which I don't. Of course I consume material goods, that is the nature of our society. Oh, I'm supposed to be naked and living off scraps in the woods? Okay.

Oh wait, you're more of the type of person who advocates going NEET, living off their parents, and jerking it to hentai all day. Sure, whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>17130587
Actually, your posts all reek of butthurt and envy.

People who are happy and successful don't go after randoms on the internet with reddit-based insults, which is the lamest of the lame things that a person can do.

I actually made this thread to gain information, and somebody here finally posted a relevant website, which I found quite a few useful documents off of.

Now, this thread also became a great exercise for me to drain the energy and emotions off of a legion of losers, which should give me plenty of inspiration to finish these projects that I've been putting off.

Time for a snack.
>>
>>17130587
Contrary to your self-delusion, I am the one who is laughing at all of you. ;)

And you may not understand this, because you are clearly humans of below average intelligence. But I profit off of your stupidity as well, because the more emotion you feed me, the stronger my will becomes, and the more energy I can tap into.

>>
>>17130581
>>17130581
>I fear nothing

Then post your address. You have nothing to lose right?

Everybody knows you're fake just give up lol
>>
>>17130587
Takes quite a bit of effort to comb through the entire thread and find literally every post targeting me, no?

I'm just sitting here, relaxing, improvising the words that I know will cut into your soul and either inspire you to change your life, or kill yourself and free yourself from your misery.
>>
File: 1362680440684.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1362680440684.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>17130594
>>17130599
>>17130603
>so mad he had to reply to it three times
>>
>>17130601
I have no need to impress you, I actually just speak to you the way that I do to establish how pathetic you are.

My goal is to either make you realize that you are a complete loser, so you can kill yourself and help solve overpopulation, or improve yourself and maybe actually contribute something to the world.

Right now you are making a meaningless request that will not benefit me in any way, and most likely add an annoyance to my daily schedule that will probably disrupt my actual affairs once I get off holiday. There is no reason for me to do this, and once again, you show yourself to be a nerd with no social skills.

If you can't persuade me to do a task as simple as this, how will you talk your way into a good job, a good college, or an attractive, fun, and intelligent girl's pants? Here's a hint, you won't, and unless you make some drastic changes, you probably never will.
>>
>>17130607
Not mad at all, you've clearly missed the point that I have been making.

This is all a game for me. Reinforce my will, make me stronger. Make me laugh. ;)
>>
I have about 30 minutes before I start on the actual two projects that I've decided to set aside for tonight.

So, do your best to amuse me. I usually have to get inspired before I begin my work, and humor tends to be a great catalyst.
>>
>>17127616
Forget all the people trying to be hardcore. I think you got some spunk. I like that characteristic in people, but especially in what I do. I'm an occultist and I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. I want to talk to you a little bit, away from the retards. Send me an email at [email protected] and we'll talk about stuff. If you don't want to, that's fine. Keep being you.
>>
>>17130617
Oh, no worries, I think it's hilarious. The human mind and soul fascinate me, even those of the weak. In fact, the way that some of these people think is so alien to me that I like to press them to comprehend their existences more, sad as they may be.

And sure, we can speak in private. One moment.
>>
>>17130617
>Send me an email at [email protected] and we'll talk about stuff. If you don't want to, that's fine. Keep being you.
smdh gay ass nigga
>>>/hm/
>>
>>17130623
Cool.

>>17130626
You're a tripfag and you're calling me gay? I used to be one of you, but I realized context matters. I'll do what I want, but you're the fag here. It's not the tripcode, it's the fag behind the trip.
>>
>>17130650
>get called out for being a faggot
>YUR A TRIPFAG LOL YUR THE FAGGGGG YOUUUUUU
gay ass faggot
>>
>>17130657
I remember when you used to be cool. What the fuck happened to you man? You don't even remember how this place used to be or something? This isn't a hugbox.
>>
>>17127471
>When the fuck did people stop learning how to think?

And this is different than it's always been?
>>
Effortless. Lol. Take my anger pls take my sad, feed off my loser. Lmao.

Rather quickly, I might add.

Can I get a 5 paragraph response too? I'm kinda bored and feel like making you write a reply I wholeheartedly won't read.

It make me strong
It make me inhuman
All your anger is making my dick hard.

Also I'm at a prestigious school, fucking loads of hot women and furthering my social standing, too(hard to believe for a hardcore guy like yourself but hey, there are 7 billion other people on this planet haaahahaha) so none of that "you're a loser your parents hate you no one likes the smell of your hair" bullshit.
You also seem to be ignorant of the fact that your puny human mind cannot be fooled by a higher being altering your reality to make you think you're in control, when really you've been swayed from a righteous path. Good luck to you, sincerely hope you work through your eventual issues.
>>
>>17130663
>You don't even remember how this place used to be or something?
The old lads left long ago, you gay faggots need to take your email sharing, batty boii shit to /hm/, hows that for making /x/ great again
>>
>>17130677
Actually, most of this is true in terms of my real world social standing, except I'm not horny right now.

The rest is incoherent.
>>
>>17130678
You're still being a retard. I just wanted to talk to the guy and see what was going on upstairs. I don't want to suck his dick or anything, but keep pretending. I can usually tell who is a "tough guy" and who is genuine in their selves. I admire the people who are genuine. People who keep making stupid jokes over and over to cover for themselves are lame.
>>
>>17130689
>I just wanted to talk to the guy and see what was going on upstairs. I don't want to suck his dick or anything,
>>>/hm/
Make /x/ great
A G A I N
G
A
I
N
>>
>>17130685
guess you really aren't that intelligent
>>
>>17130696
Eh, chill. It's a casual social interaction, which is what normal people do. I understand that there's an aversion to normalcy on this site, but you know, sometimes it actually helps to have social skills.

>>17130697
Sure, I'm an idiot. Let's have kinky sex.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.