[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MARY APPEARS IN CHURCH WINDOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: transfiguration church marietta.png (475 KB, 542x732) Image search: [Google]
transfiguration church marietta.png
475 KB, 542x732
So I live in GA, and this story has been showing up on my facebook feed all day. During mass at the Transfiguration Catholic Church in Marietta, Mary supposedly appeared in the window. I'm planning on going to see tomorrow morning if nothing gets in my way.

I'm not that much of a believer, but what are /x/'s thoughts?
>>
How the fuck is that suppose to look like Mary?

And if it is her then it's a child's drawing of her... Which still doesn't look like her.
>>
>>17127300
why does mary look like an alien?
>>
I saw a cloud that looked like a dragon head the other day.

I ran. I will never nay-say dragons again.
>>
>>17127313
The main reason I'm going is because people are flocking to it. Even if it's just a stain it would be cool to see people so excited for it. There will be huge turnouts on Christmas.

Christmas mass is at 10 am, by the way.
>>
>>17127300
please tell me these people are not worshiping this kind of shit. holy fuck man.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (112 KB, 538x725) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
112 KB, 538x725
I reverse enhanced the image with PhrogoShop and you can see Mary better.
>>
I wouldn't go lad, not with all Isis planning something big for tomorrow. Just stay indoors, have some eggnog and enjoy the fire.
>>
>>17127378
I think I'm going to be the kind of grandpa who calls his grandchildren "lad" and says other pirate shit.
>>
>>17127331

Merry Christmas, bro!
>>
>>17127300
looks like a scheming merchant to me.

alas even your churches rent safe from the eternal merchant.
>>
probably fake, someone put chemicals on the window

why doesn't this shit happen to synogogues or protestant churches?
>>
Oh shit my universities close to there maybe ill go see it after christmas.
>>
I'm a Christian and the Bible clearly says Satan is a shapeshifter who often takes the form of an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14)

The Catholic Church is demonic. The Pope has a golden pentagram beneath the Vatican where he slaughters drugged children and drinks their blood. I have this testimony from an eye witness, not some YouTube video or spooky website. This really happens, this is not some spooky stuff.

The eye witness is now dead or location unknown, by the way. I believe they killed him. It's been several years.
>>
I am never surprised by how gullible religious people are.
>>
>>17127450
The Bible verse was good, agreed with what you said up until the pentagram and blood drinking.
>>
File: 1436034411642.jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
1436034411642.jpg
19 KB, 280x400
>>17127450
>The Pope has a golden pentagram beneath the Vatican where he slaughters drugged children and drinks their blood.
>I have this testimony from an eye witness
>>
>>17127461
>>17127462
http://www.znakovi-vremena.net/know-your-popes/

Imagine what didn't get recorded.
>>
File: OL794072M-M.jpg (129 KB, 599x899) Image search: [Google]
OL794072M-M.jpg
129 KB, 599x899
>The Pope has a golden pentagram beneath the Vatican where he slaughters drugged children and drinks their blood.

Even if you don't believe this, Malachi Martin wrote a book on an occult ritual in the Vatican. Not quite blood drinking and baby murder, but close. Way creepy read. WindSwept House
>>
>>17127450
>>17127489
>I have this testimony from an eye witness, not some YouTube video or spooky website
>link spoopy website
>>
>>17127497
you realize blood drinking is an ordinary part of christian ritual, right? I mean yeah, it's normally wine that they just wish really hard was blood, but there's no reason christians can't get up to exactly the sort of campy occult bullshit they accuse satanists of doing.
>>
>>17127543
Transubstantiation is a heresy, don't believe the lies from the Catholic Church. Jesus spoke in parables when referencing communion.

The idea that the priest can say "hoc es corpus meum" and magically make a cracker the body of Jesus Christ, effectively killing Him over and over again every time they have a mass, is ridiculous. The bible clearly says Jesus died ONLY ONCE. (1 Peter 3:18)
>>
>>17127528
>Catholic detected.
>>
>>17127543
>bullshit they accuse satanists of doing.

Which have consistently been proved to be fabrications from evangelicals in multiple investigations.
>>
Someone egged the window
It we washed off, and days later it produced this effect.

Good night thread
>>
>>17127489
AINT CLIKIN DAT SHIT NIGGA
>>
File: 1b4b524c1.jpg (13 KB, 236x341) Image search: [Google]
1b4b524c1.jpg
13 KB, 236x341
Mary Sue?
>>
>>17127579
>multiple investigations
It's funny how the satanists will infiltrate the police force, local government, and justice system of a city and then when an accusation is made concerning Satanic Ritual Abuse, the resulting investigation turns up no evidence.

Man it's so strange how that works, those crazy evangelicals haha. Good thing we're not dumb like them, right?

Speaking of SRA, if you attend a church, please do not leave your children in the daycare that is provided. It's incredibly easy for a witch to pretend to be a Christian and get a job as a daycare provider at a church. 1 hour of unrestricted access to your kids, this is not a game.

Anyway, your choice to believe me or not.
>>
>>17127558
Surely only a catholic would spot such contradiction. Keep quoting your magic infallible book, if that makes you happy.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds? Do you even know how much authority the pope has? None. Even the ecumenical patriarch is more respected by his faithful. The ayatollah much more so, with the fatwas and all.

But sure, kid, let's go with that. Them catholics are evil. This us vs them mentality can certainly do no harm.
>>
>>17127600
> infiltrate the police force etc

Is this documented, or does someone talk about it, or are you speaking from personal experience?

What does an hour of access to a kid, when you can't take them anywhere, buy a witch? And why target churches?
>>
File: mary.png (85 KB, 474x392) Image search: [Google]
mary.png
85 KB, 474x392
Checking out the Church's Facebook page, the comments are interesting. I'm not sure if I can make it, but I hope I can at least see.
>>
>>17127600
>the satanists will infiltrate the police force, local government, and justice system

Now you're just making shit up because you can't deal with the facts of reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurel_Rose_Willson

>those crazy evangelicals haha. Good thing we're not dumb like them, right?

Yes.
>>
>>17127657
>What does an hour of access to a kid,

Not hard to traumatize and sexually molest a child in an hour. These people are trained.

>And why target churches?
I think you know the answer to that. Satan doesn't care about mosques or temples. Only one individual threatens his domain. The Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17127748
>Laurel Rose Wilson
She also made claims about surviving the Holocaust. Does that mean the Holocaust never happened either? Bad logic, repent.
>>
>>17127802
>She also made claims about surviving the Holocaust

Correct, because she is a liar making shit up to benefit from the suckers who buy them.
>>
>>17127550
so the blood that protestants drink is even more imaginary than the stuff the catholics do. my point still stands.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.