[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Art do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x437
It would be pretty easy to kill an asthmatic. Give her an empty inhaler he saved. Open up a bottle of nail polish remover or a can of paint. It wouldn't be hard.
>>
File: wanna take a ride.jpg (140 KB, 1504x505) Image search: [Google]
wanna take a ride.jpg
140 KB, 1504x505
Ramona's autopsy showed her lungs were hyper inflated, which is caused by over use of inhalers and the like. She had an asthma attack, and panicked/it wasn't working so she took a ton. She would have had to breathe in while it was spraying and hold it in, so there isn't any way art could have made her do that unless he was torturing her and forcing her to OD which is unlikely. I don't believe the recent stalker bullshit story, but this was clearly an accident. I've got asthma and I can't think of a way to force someone to overuse that stuff.
>>
>>17126849
well he married another woman like 3 months later, so i'm pretty fucking sure he killed her.
>>
How many of these threads are you going to make?
>>
File: 1437987404418.gif (104 KB, 724x806) Image search: [Google]
1437987404418.gif
104 KB, 724x806
>>
Bait/10. Go play on the flat earth thread. Contain the retardedness
>>
>>17126849
It's Christmas. Stop being a fag and quit trying to troll BellGab with this nonsense. They're busy enough destroying themselves over Art's latest appearance as it is.
>>
We really need an Art Bell General, so everyone can keep up with the drama queen's latest shenanigans.
>>
>>17126849
Yes he did it.
>>
>>17126849
I'm an asthmatic. It's pretty obvious when your inhaler is empty as it's heaps lighter and doesn't spray properly.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>17130920
>have asthma
>smoker
>always out of albuterol
>>
>>17128778
When will the "drama queen" quit over low ratings or boredom of the program?!
>>
Art will sue you, he got the Japanese to delete the thread when anons weregetting too close to the truth
>>
n' probably he will thak you for givin' his inhaler some flavor. Oxygen doesn't taste that good actually
>>
>>17131061
inhalers don't have oxygen in them retard
>>
>>17131055
kek
>inb4 this one is nuked and art bell threads become bans
>>
>>17131084

Lol how new are you? No its not legal, hell, just coming on 4chan is like playing Russian roulette. If you're some kind of retard who doesn't have at least 2 proxies set up to browse 4chan you're literally fucked.

We had some redditfags come on a few months back. They thought they were above the law as well. Fuckers got a 9 year prison term each when they were traced.

This shit isn't a game, but if you stay safe you should be okay. I really hope you're being sarcastic because if you're seriously not sure how illegal this whole thread is, you probably never bothered with a proxy. If you don't have a proxy up then you need to get the fuck off this site and nuke your HDD. This is a warning for everyone.
>>
File: tn_yjtjyj.jpg (22 KB, 550x376) Image search: [Google]
tn_yjtjyj.jpg
22 KB, 550x376
>>17131144
>>
>>17131144
I don't use Proxies when I go to Deep Web and I'm fine.
>>
File: shozen.jpg (162 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
shozen.jpg
162 KB, 500x411
>>17131144
>>
>>17131144
I saw this pasta earlier today actually
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.