[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello, i'm looking for a story about people who got phonecall's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1378543128692.jpg (231 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1378543128692.jpg
231 KB, 500x404
hello,
i'm looking for a story about people who got phonecall's after a person died.
I read a story about somebody who died in a train crash, and after the train crash that person apparently called his family telling that his sorry or something similar. can you guys help me?
thanks?
>>
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
>>17129313
Beat me to it, kek'd hard.
>>
I once got a call off a little girl who said I was her grandad. I said wrong number and hung up, then she called back again. I asked her what her grandads name was and she said my name and "you ARE grandad, you sound like him". I hung up. The girl was 5 at the most and seemed confused that I was denying being her grandad.
>>
>>17126762
I read a story on /x a long time ago about monster hunters who tracked down a fraudulent voodoo practitioner who used the tongues of the recently deceased to mimic their voices and scam money from people.
>>
>>17130541

The fuck dude. You were clearly her granddad.
>>
>>17130592
She thought so. Fucking weird. I could hear in her voice she thought I was joking. When she said my name I nearly dropped a shit. She never rang back a 3rd time.

I can't explain it. Prank maybe? That's the only explanation I can think of.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (19 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
19 KB, 443x332
>>17129313
>>
His name was Charles e peck op

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en&biw=320&bih=460&q=charles+e+peck&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp5Zfdg_nJAhVGRSYKHZPIBFIQvwUIFigA
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.