[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am aware of your existances, and have been for some time now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1304114322929.jpg (267 KB, 900x896) Image search: [Google]
1304114322929.jpg
267 KB, 900x896
I am aware of your existances, and have been for some time now. 1480 you and I are alike. Here we spiral in the valley of grain, or we once did. You may not remember what I forgot but in time you'll know. All your life you have seen clues, or markers that stand out to you. You perceive that the path is laid out for you and you alone, then dismiss it as a figment of your imagination. I'm sorry 2476, but your reasoning is flawed, just as mine once was. I do have some advice for your stay, and that is to remember that this has already happened. You can't change anything, no matter how you try. Your actions are not your own, so don't worry about the consequences and just enjoy the sensations both good and bad. I am aware of you as you are now of me, 1985 we await the start of the final attempt. If you wish to seek me out that is fine, but you must remember what you forgot. I will give you a clue to start your journey, but a difficult road you walk. "In the lands of the twin moons we walked once before, but no longer do we stay in the oaken grove. The shores of that Sandy land we hold close to us, but we no longer visit them. As time goes on we decorate our mantle black, and summon our demons, but even then they tell us only of the city of three path's. We seek the fall there, and the festival, avoiding the layered stone work. In the place where all the world's we travle are kept, there on that day as the sun stands the tallest you will find yourself"

I wish you luck friend, and may you finally open your eyes.
>>
is this magic the gathering lore
>>
Post more art with those sexy nun ladies
>>
>>17126754
do you have a name, and why do you refer to me in numbers? what is my name?
>>
>>17126795
What was spoken has meaning, if you can't see it then it is not your time.
>>17127133
I am only aware of the presence, not the name. If the meaning isn't visible to you then either you have yet to remember or have yet to learn them. As for my name I have left you many clues, and if it is you who is aware then the meaning is available, or soon to be, to you. Though the numbers may be nouns they likewise are verbs.
>>
>>17126754
Bro grow the fuck up or take your roleplaying to a roleplaying forum. You're not cool. You're edgy and probably own a fedora.

Also TL;DR.
Read the bible it helps dull the edge.
>>
And if it doesnt matter, if free-will has the same results every time, what does it matter?

Standing tall or going low.
>>
>>17127410
This message wasn't intended for you, but for another. If my words upset, frighten, or anger you then please be so kind as to simply move on about your day. Today is the human holiday of sharing and kindness, and on this one day of the year you must sow negativity and anger? We're I near by I'd offer you a warm meal to share, and the comfort of a friend, for your holiday times must be filled with sadness and bitter regret for you to act like this. How I wish it was you, who knew my words. I may be only a stranger on the "internet" but I do wish you good tidings and great fortune today friend.
>>
File: friendlypope.jpg (30 KB, 610x332) Image search: [Google]
friendlypope.jpg
30 KB, 610x332
>>17126754
In the name of the holy light of God I release you from your curse.

Have a blessed day, OP.
>>
>>17128023
I feel you are mistaken friend; I am far from cursed, just aware.
>>
>>17126754
>"Remember that this has already happened. You can't change anything"

>"If you wish to seek me out that is fine, but you must remember what you forgot"

Hur Dur, nothing can be changed!
Look for me guys!
>>
god damn it. I hate your face OP.
>>
1 9 8 4 2 0 4 1 3 8 5 7 4
We are not the same. We are alike. We insane? It is but very interesting to me. I did not know i was but not alone.
>>
>>
55, Mars, Garden of Eden. Am I close?
>>
Santa is that you?
>>
File: Untitled.gif (2 KB, 216x213) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
2 KB, 216x213
>>
I'm a fecalphiliac, Im glad you are too, role playing fgt.
>>
>>17128582
Don't forget tatooine
>>
Does my plan coincide with yours? is the only question we have...
For we seek freedom and will have it by any means
>>
>>17127397
i can clearly see the meaning of your words, what i dont understand is why you gotta play games
my past lives tell me youre full of shit
plus im pretty sure that picture of yours was in some magic the gathering artwork
>>
>>17127445
>writing internet as "internet"
Fuck off fedora fag
>>
Tu es . Amen .
>>
>>17126795
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.