[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madeleine McCann
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: MADELEINE-MCCANN_2693399b.jpg (79 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
MADELEINE-MCCANN_2693399b.jpg
79 KB, 620x387
I don't know if this is /x/ related but what are your thoughts and theories? are there any good conspiracy theories on this subject? Possibly human trafficking as a hole as I believe that's where she ended up.
>>
Mom wanted to party so she got in the habit of drugging her and/or gagging her. Eventually she took it too far and Maddie died. Mom couldn't process it so drive around with corpse in the car (probably where she died) for a few days then decided she "got kidnapped" and dumped her body in the woods.
>>
>She has a special eye.
>she got kidnapped.
>and the eye is sold.

or

>pedophile took her
>raped her.
>killed har an throw the body away.

or

>kidnapped
>sold on the black market to pedophiles or cannibals.
>>
>>17126723
you're thinking of casey and caylee anthony. not related to this story at all.
>>
>>17126712
She ended up in the basement of some /b/tard
>>
>>17129181
If only you could buy dead girls on ebay.
>>
File: 1433102404375.jpg (99 KB, 459x690) Image search: [Google]
1433102404375.jpg
99 KB, 459x690
Her 'rents really need to know when to give up.
>>
Maybe the mom gave Maddie a sleeping pill so that mom/dad could go party, but Maddie died, so they faked the kidnapping to cover up their blunder
>>
>>17129324
hehe le dark joke much funny xD

Fucking edgy.
>>
>>17129444
Who's being edgy? I'm a necrophiliac you disciminatory twat.
>>
>>17129457
fag
>>
>>17126712
parents killed her to claim insurance
hid her body pretty well
probably fed it to pigs
>>
>>17129507
>probably fed it to pigs
They're Portuguese and they are normal people like you and me
>>
>>17129506
They have to be dead first. What's your fetish, stockings? XD
>>
>>17129515
just saying, the best way to eliminate a corpse: feeding it to pigs
an adult can be eaten by pigs in 3 hours if they are really hungry
they wont leave anything, not even the bones or hair and their stomach acid basically makes bones into a paste so there will be no records in their excrement, not even teeth
now a child
it would probably take 1 1/2 hours for pigs to eat it entirely
it would take around 4 or 5 hungry pigs to do the job and that amount is easy to come by in rural areas or with poor farmers who will make a blind eye for a good sum of money
if the pigs are free range that's even better because they have good sense of smell, and they will eat anything by the fence if you throw stuff at them, thats why free range pigs are hard to come by, they are very well protected
but if the feeding was sneaky, it would have been done by cutting the body in 6 parts: torso head arms and legs. the joints must be pulverized with a hammer, not with a saw, and a knife is better to cut the articulations instead of using a crude saw.
>>
>>17129544
100% spoop'd.
>>
File: bricktop.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bricktop.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>17129544
Hence the phrase 'Greedy as a pig'.
>>
>>17129544
reported
>>
>>17129544
You know a disturbing amount about this subject

also
>thats why free range pigs are hard to come by

because they eat anything you throw at them or because they dont want people of desposing bodies?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 322x126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 322x126
Maddy accidentally died at the parents fault.
So they could have an alibi, and not be accused of anything, they planned going out to dinner with there friends at the resort.
>Puts other kids to bed
>places dead Maddy behind couch until they think of plan
>go to dinner

Mom and dad acted like everything was normal (going to "check" on maddy every now and then).

When dad went and "checked" on maddy he actually temporarily hid her, possibly threw her in the ocean which was nearby.. Or maybe he even knew someone trusted that could hold onto the body for a little while. there are many theories about her being under a house near the resort somewhere I believe...they then decided to hoax a kidnapping.
(Keep in mind a witness saw somebody that resembled maddy's father carrying a small girl away from the resort near the mccanns room during that timeframe)

Once everything was in place and maddy was hidden, they then called the cops and have gone along with it ever since. it could seem crazy to go along with such an elaborate plan for so long.. but it's better than getting charged with accidental death, or whatever could have possibly happened, and think of all the money they've made from this whole thing..

just one of many theories I've thought up about this, Wether the parents did it or not i still find them very suspicious. Also If you look at the police sketches of suspects, there are a few that look very much like Gerry (the dad).
>>
>>17129618
This sounds possible. I'm wondering how Gerry would be able to dump or get rid of Maddie's body at such short notice in a foreign country. There was a huge search and it wasn't found, so either Gerry hid it VERY well, or he found someone to help him extremely quickly, which I'm having a hard time picturing, due to them being foreigners.
>>
>>17129613
the first one
teenagers and pranksters toss too much garbage at free range pigs just to see what they eat and what they dont eat and they make pigs seriously ill because they tried to eat some inorganic stuff like metal or plastic.
the only free range pigs you can find are owned by small farmers
>>
>>17129573
This. Anon thinks he's bricktop
>>
>>17129613
That guy just posted a quote from the movie snatch. It was quite a popular movie. Not even that long ago dude.
>>
>>17129768
Prove it's a quote from snatch.
Because it isn't.
>>
>>17126712
Im fairly sure it was the parents
>>
>>17129774
It literally is. The words are changed around.
>>
>>17129774
They literally just called him Bricktop, the character from the movie who says it.
>>
>>17129774
It's not a direct quote, it's paraphrased plus adds some more info about pigs and their habits
>>
>>17129785
>>17129781
Except that Brick Top clearly says pigs don't eat hair or teeth.
Also, this is some information serial killer Robert Pickton shared with an undercover cop in methods of disposing his victims, and among them he also shredded them in a meat factory.
>>
My bet is murdered then body dissolved in acid tub like in Breaking Bad.

That really is th only explanation for no body or trace of her.
>>
>>17129854
>body dissolved in acid tub
Wouldn't that be hard to arrange while you were on a vacation with friends? I don't think they had much time to do something like that, their friends saw Maddie earlier that same day, and authorities were notified that evening.
>>
My guess

>Kidnapped
>Raped
>Killed

If the kidnapper hid the body somewhere in the middle of nowhere who would possibly find out?
>>
>>17129360
This is probably the answer. Even the Portuguese police think this is the answer. The British government hindered the case by stepping in, Portugal were afraid to charge the parents after that.

Why was there blood/hair in the boot of the car? Why was there blood in the hotel room? Why didn't maddie scream her lungs off if there was a pedo kidnapping her?

The parents lied. Why? Exactly.
>>
>>17129633
Right! That's why I'm thinking it's possible he knew or found someone that could hold onto the body until the searches for her died down.. There was also something about a whiteness saying they saw the mccanns airing out the trunk of their rental car over night or something. The same car where traces of cadaver were found by sniffing dogs. I believe that was a few days or weeks after she went missing tho
>>
>>17129891
There was also an ocean where she was kidnapped. So they could have easily disposed of her there
>>
>>17129360
That's what i think..
Where would they have hidden the body tho, I mean being tourists and all..
>>
>>17130235
Put her in boot, drive a mile outside of town, throw her in some woods or deserted area, drive home, call cops

>our daughter is missing

This is what 90% of people in the UK think.
>>
What kind of parent drugs their kids and then goes out to get pissed? Especially on holiday! It's fucked up. The other 2 kids in the room were BABIES ffs! Who the fuck goes out and leaves their babies home alone!!

Jesus christ, they should be fucking shot. They dont deserve kids.
>>
File: 1447638635232.jpg (20 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1447638635232.jpg
20 KB, 500x371
>>17129506
>call someone else edgy
>use fag as an insult
Ok
>>
>>17129573
>>17129757

>kek

Fucking awesome film.
>>
>Unironically thinking the parents aren't 100% behind it
>>
It's a shame it didn't happen in the UK because they could be charged for murder / manslaughter without a body being discovered.
>>
How about the thread where anon asked where is she, and someone replied with photos of a tied girl in a basement?
>>
>>17130276
Is saying fag considered edgy these days? I hear gay people use it all the time, it just means stupid annoying or weak.
>>
>>17130447
Ohh that. that was just from a scene from a tv show. Criminal minds I believe!
>>
>>17130496
Correct, someone just posted in on another thread..

>>17125385
>>
File: McCanns .jpg (81 KB, 747x960) Image search: [Google]
McCanns .jpg
81 KB, 747x960
>>
>>17129310
Except the parents have admitted giving drugs to make their kids sleep so they could go out drinking with friends.

They simply fucked up the dosage this time and then got rid of the body before going to the police to say some Puerto Rican guy stole their daughter.
>>
>>17129901
The thing I don't understand is why did the British government interfere and protect the McCanns? It's not like they haven't thrown British criminals in other countries to the wolves before.
>>
>>17130270
>What kind of parent drugs their kids and then goes out to get pissed? Especially on holiday! It's fucked up. The other 2 kids in the room were BABIES ffs! Who the fuck goes out and leaves their babies home alone!!

The sort of parents that have enough psychopathic tendencies that allow them to dispose of their own childrens corpse and keep up the charade of kidnapping years after to milk killing their daughter for tens of millions of pounds.
>>
Is it 100% determined that they used to drug their kids. Where is the evidence ?

If something like that existed then I dont see why the parents arnt under investigation.
>>
>>17129360
This. The night she "disappeared", as you'd imagine there was a lot of fuss and coming and going from all sorts of police and plenty of noise. Maddie's younger siblings never even moved. There's a statement from one of the first Portuguese officers on the scene that I remember reading a few years ago saying how he thought it was very disturbing that with all that noise and later being carried from the room, neither of the twins even stirred. Completely drugged out of their heads so their parents could go swing. He also noted that their mother kept putting her hand under their noses as if to check they were still breathing.
>>
>>17129457
How about I kill you and fuck your dead body instead? Reverse necro, you down?
>>
>>17132191
How are you going to do that...when I first rip off your arms?
>>
>>17132208
Dude he can still do it without arms
>>
>>17129573
>t way to eliminate a corpse: feeding it to pigs
>an adult can be eaten by pigs in 3 hours if they are really hungry
kek
>>
>>17132260
And a head?
>>
Parents - just ask anyone that lives in the UK, we all know they did it, fucking monsters.

When mummy was interviewed by the Portugese police:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html
>>17129310
and "corpse" sniffer dogs were pretty damn interested in the parents car...
>>
File: uninhabited.jpg (913 KB, 1280x1484) Image search: [Google]
uninhabited.jpg
913 KB, 1280x1484
>>17129854
>That really is th only explanation for no body or trace of her.
far more likely that she was just carried off to somewhere obscure. pic highly relevant
>>
Parents accidentally killed her. and to dispose of her they then gave or sold her body to some necro pedophile so they didn't have to deal with hiding her.
>>
>>17132303
/thread then

>>17132422
Yeh, all you have to do is sign up for a necrophile dating site.
>>
>>17132119
Supposedly the McCanns are friends with a few politicians that were in government at the time.
>>
>>17132448
Maybe they went to Portugal for the sole fact of selling her. I don't know much about that kind of stuff but I'm sure they would have gotten big offers for her. And you could say the "kidnapping" was technically real because they purposely left the door unlocked for the buyers to take maddy.. But that was their way of doing the deal, because it's way less riskier than if the parents literally handed her away to someone..
>>
>>17129618
Those E-fit images confirmed to be Martin Smith an Irish man on vacation with his family confirmed for being the first man seen carrying his own daughter.
>>
>>17129310
You're right I was thinking of the Anthony case but as Anons have confirmed it fits this one as well. Unfortunately it is a common human failing. My mom worked children's services for years.
>>
>>17132490
ohhh really, my bad !
>>
>>17129774

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM
>>
File: 1437682430467.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437682430467.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17126712
>the 1000th mm thread in the past month
>>
>>17132448
They are friends with plenty of powerful people in the uk. Including the then PM Gordon Brown.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.