[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: ghost.jpg (156 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
156 KB, 2560x1440
What are your guys' opinions on the matter? I personally believe in them and I don't think all of them are /jumpscare/ spoopy.

I find them to be quite unique and interesting and want to learn more about them, but I also want all of your opinions.
>>
>>17125600
Most of the opinions you'll find on /x/ are uninformed (or misinformed by popular culture), so trust me when I say you don't really want ALL of our opinions.

I'm personally inclined to believe in ghosts. There's no hard evidence, of course, but there's a lot of soft evidence. The amount of eyewitness testimony from credible people is just too great to dismiss. The standard explanations (infrasound, self-delusion, extreme grief) just require too much reaching to cover it all.

Essentially, to believe ghosts don't exist you have to believe that a lot of otherwise honest and stable people are straight out lying about having seen them. I find that less believable than there being aspects to the universe that science doesn't yet have the tools to measure.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.