[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /x/? Tomorrow is Christmas Day, and a sudden thought came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: arsgang1.jpg (95 KB, 238x316) Image search: [Google]
arsgang1.jpg
95 KB, 238x316
Sup /x/?
Tomorrow is Christmas Day, and a sudden thought came to me like a thief in the night. Since earlier this year, Juneish, I've wanted to perform the Year Walk, or Arsgang. I never had an opportunity to do it because of work or family, but instead of visiting my folks I could finally do it tomorrow. Tell me /x/ what should I expect, what will happen?
>>
>>17125231
For those of you who have no idea. Year Walking is a form of divination one would use. Attempting to gain insight into the following year, by bypassing various spiritual entities that could potentially kill me. Obviously i'll post about it on the 26th if anything interesting does happen
>>
>>17125231
Firstly, do you know how to do it? If not, I could explain.
Second, do you know what to expect? If you do not, then there is no point to doing this. Why do something to accomplish something you had no idea would happen? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of doing it?
Third, What do you want for Christmas?
>>
You could try, but I think it'd only work if you tried while in a Scandinavian country. I'm always down for christmas spooks tho, so try it and post your experience.
>>
>>17125276
1. I have a vague idea on how to do it. But I'd be interested in hearing more. 2. It lets you see into the future year through signs, voices and symbols correct?
3. Got everything I wanted my good sir.
>>
>>17125293
Okay, so here's what you want to do. At 4 pm on the day you want to Year Walk, you have to lock yourself in your room, turn out all the lights, and eat no food or drink at all. Basically, Scandinavian Fasting. At 12 pm, you have to walk to your closest church. If it's a Parish Church, then it's perfect. Don't worry about it being far away, as long as it isn't past 5 am, you're in the clear. Now on the way to the church, DO NOT talk to anyone. Not to your mother, not to your best friend, don't even talk to yourself, Just go to the church. When you get to said church, you want to walk around it about 3-5 times. Then go to the church door, and blow into the keyhole. Now, as a note, if you are Christian, doing this will pretty much revoke your Christianity for the entire night.
>>
>>17125320
After a while, you'll start getting visions and 'hallucinations' for the remainder of the night. Don't worry about any spirits you see, as long as you don't fuck with them, thay won't fuck with you. As for the hallucinations and the spirits that you see, you'll want to bring a notebook and pen, pencil, ect. Just write down what you see and post it on here. I'll tell you what they are and their meanings. Anything else?
>>
>>17125330
Sounds good and I'm way too excited for this.There were a lot of variations on the ritual. Do I go home after the church, or do I have to walk to a cemetery? What about the church grim? That's probably the only thing that concerns me.
>>
>>17125366
Sorry, I was a bit vague at this part. Just walk away from the church, but don't go home until 5 am, when the visions stop. Also, try to be eager when you do this ritual, because it's said to "stir up" more spirits and thus more accurate visions.
One last thing though. While this is pretty much as unlikely as winning the lottery and then getting struck by lightning 5 times in a row with out moving, if you meet a man on a horse with something in his mouth, You wanna jump that motherfucker. I don't mean hurt him, I mean "fucking curb stomp him until he stops breathing" jump. Once he's dead, take the thing in his mouth and run into the nearest occupied house.
>>
FUCK i'm sorry i'm stupid. what day do you want to year walk?
>>
>>17125389
What would be in his mouth
>>
>>17125425
A huge dick
>>
>>17125436
Merry Christmas to me then
>>
>>17125407
Tomorrow
>>17125389
Gonna be pretty difficult to stay out til 5am just...walking but whatever.
>>17125425
I read its a runkavle, or ax or something.
>>
>>17125455
Fuck goddammit i'm back. One more thing though, while walking to the church DO NOT fuck with any creatures or shit. No headless horses, not any sexy blondes in the woods, and don't fucking look at any birds. sorry for typos but i'm in a hurry . good luck brother
>>
>>17126146
Ok look out for my post on the 26th. Naturally I'm getting a bit scared, but I'll make it through
>>
>>17126640
Never heard of this before but good luck! Even if nothing happens, please report back.
>>
which way do you circle the church, clockwise or counterclockwise
>>
>>17126691
Most accounts say counterclockwise. I've been trying to find out as much info as I can before midnight, but it's limited.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.