[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summoning a Yokai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2345362435.jpg (223 KB, 800x386) Image search: [Google]
2345362435.jpg
223 KB, 800x386
I need some info about how to summon a Yokai, advices and rituals.
>>
>>17124828
Yokai are attracted to loosh and EAEs.
>>
Just ask really, really nicely.
>>
>>17124828
weebo scum
>>
Anyone has the link for a book called Pandemonium and Parade by Michael Dylan Foster?
>>
I use my Yokai Watch to identify and liberate people from the clutches of these foul beasts. Unfortunate that they now follow me around and ruin my life with their antics. My mother and father have grown wise to this fact and will probably continue to get me to see the school therapist or call exorists. I desperately wish for my life to return to normal, I knew I should have bought an Apple watch instead.
>>
>>17124828
You can always pay a latino to wear stupid clothes and act like a retarded ghost.
>>
What's a Yokai?
>>
>>17126286
a japanese ghost
>>
>>17126393
Not really a ghost in the sense of a human, but humans were suppose to become Yokai if they were particularly malevolent.

Yokai are more like things like Big Foot, or other mysterious mythological creatures. Kitsune (fox), Tanuki (dog-raccoon) are actual creatures, but their are spiritual myths surrounding them.

Tengu are another, the crow man that can transform into a crow form at will.

The Shinto belief that everything has a spirit is kind of weird.
>>
>>17124828
1) Purchase an umbrella
2) Put it in your attic and forget about it for fifty or so years
3) Instant Yokai
>>
1. go to africa
2. find village
3. massacre everyone in it and leave one survivor
4. brutally beat her using a sheathed sword until she dies
5. bury her and use the sword as a grave marking
6. wait a few years
7. ???
8 profit!
>>
>>17124828
You could get lost in a snowstorm and hopefully pull in a Yuki-Onna. I'm pretty sure you'd die, though. Also, Yokai is a seriously broad term. There are dozens of well known Yokai, and even more lesser known. It's kind of like saying "How do I get something paranormal to happen?" It doesn't really have one definitive answer.
>>
I teach you Yokai if you teach me telepathy :)
>>
>>17124989
Keked
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.